supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

Από universaja

Περισσότερα

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[61]

3.6K 189 237
Από universaja

c h a p t e r - s i x t y o n e

"Oh shi.." Mark panted as he pushed the large dog off his body and finally got a better view of you. "Y/N.."

"I'm dreaming.. I must be dreaming," Sicheng wiped his hands bathing in blood caused of his own bruises that has healed just a few seconds ago.

Jungwoo didn't know how to react nor what to do. He instead helped Johnny on slaughtering the opponent so the man can decide. This kind of action ring a bell towards the older brother.

Once Johnny got suspicious as to why Jungwoo suddenly stealed it for him despite their knowledge of his Super Strength, his eyes quickly darted around, knowing something is wrong and it is Jungwoo's way of telling. He was ready to fight whatever it was but then his limbs totally stopped when the eye catching glow of a blue hair appeared.

And all Johnny could do was to scratch his eyes aggressively, trying to comprehend if it's really you.

In that case, everything is defnitely wrong.

Johnny never feel the feeling of fear.

His eyes never glistened while shivering, and now it do.

Doyoung shouted loudly when a dog clawed him in his arms too hard. He was whimpering in pain and wondered if this was the first time he got severely hurt again because no creature dared to get close to any of the monster group.

However, all his worries disappeared when the watchdog infront of him was forcefully pulled away, and the person who did it is not who he expected.

Doyoung fell in his limbs and his pain disappeared, all his attention on yours.

It did not take long enough for everyone to know what's going on. They all had their eyes on you while you slowly, but surely, twist the furry creature infront of you.

You shot a cold look towards Sicheng, the man shivering so much.

"Y/N-" There's a zero chance for the Healer to speak when you raised your hand and pointed at Doyoung who also flinched, feeling a non-understandable fear.

"Heal." You ordered quietly.

A loud howl suddenly echoed around, directing towards Donghyuck who was shocked the most. You did not have second thoughts on grabbing the jaw before it even touched the smallest bit of Donghyuck.

The sound of bones cracking echoed, the guys had their jaw dropping not because it's their first time seeing a brutal scene, but because it was you who did it.

"Hey.." Taeyong quickly dusted himself off the ground and approached you, carefully looking at you while he lands his soft palms on your arms. He was never this soft too. "Y/N, that's enough.. we're okay now. It's okay, you can st-"

The next events scared the hell out of everyone.

Taeyong was already flying away from his in a second, his back hitting the wall forcefully - but was blocked because of Yuta's manipulation to control the boy's limp body.

"I.." Donghyuck eyed the snapped head of a watchdog in the ground. "Y/N-ah?"

"Move." You jerked your head while stretching your fingers, monotone as well. "I still have to do some business. Don't tell me what to do."

Donghyuck immediately walked towards his brothers and helped Taeyong from standing properly. Everyone's eyeing you while you make small steps towards a certain direction to make sure there's no creature breathing, and the guys felt like there's a thick leather wrapped on their neck, suffocating them.

"Hyung," Mark gulped, turning to Yuta. "Can you do anything?"

Yuta nodded and was about to move but Johnny immediately grabbed his shoulder sharply. "Can you? You just used your abilities against the watchdogs and to control Taeyong hyung, can you control Y/N?"

He narrowed his eyes. "I'm not weak even if I just got from the fight. I even manipulate in a daily basis."

"I know, but can you see Y/N? She's unstoppable."

"I'll try," Yuta sighed heavily, closing his eyes while taking heavy breaths.

The place was full of tension. Sicheng couldn't give his full attention from healing Doyoung because he was listening to what could be the decision. Only the sound of Yuta's shaky breath and your bare foot checking the place filled with blood can be heard, producing a mixture of feelings that makes them crazy because of the current situation.

Suddenly, you stopped roaming around and you tilted your head, still looking so blank. Yuta's groaning voice slowly increases until it was a shout, a painful shout.

"Yuta!" Jaehyun quickly tackled him in the ground and violently shook him. "Wake up!"

Yuta forced his eyes open and Jaehyun will never forget how the man's eyes flashed a clear black for a millisecond.

"Shit!" Yuta coughed aggressively that everyone in the place thought blood will come out soon. "I-It's like.. It's not her."

Jaehyun turned around and watched you who's just standing there. Your face does not show but everyone is too scared to even wish you to look at them, and so is Jaehyun.

But while looking at your figure, the words that managed to crawl in his maze of thoughts reached Jaehyun's memory.

"Jaehyun."

"Mm?"

"If you ever find me not myself, just look at my eyes." You smiled brightly. "They will not change."

He quickly walked in your direction, the guys all trying to yell for him to stop or he'll have the same broken bones.

"It's still her, it's still Y/N," You looked around curiously hearing Jaehyun's thick voice, your eyes having no emotion at all.

With all honest, he's afraid. He is afraid that what you said is not a truth now.

But he took the risk and walked in your direction. He forcefully grabbed you in your shoulders and grabbed your chin, his lips visibly quivering.

His worries eases the moment he got to see those familiar gaze.

Those distant eyes that hated him from the first time, yet stared to them with all the adoration.

"Y/N, look at me." Jaehyun blinked his eyes. "It's me, Jaehyun. Didn't you told me before that-"

Your eyes suddenly rolled back and your body turned limp, collapsing into the man's arm. Jaehyun quickly slipped down his arms on your waist and cradled you silently, still shaking on the thought that you might wake up suddenly and possibly hurt him.

Doyoung dropped on his knees, quickly wiping the tear that slipped accidentally.

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

Everything rewinded.

From the moment you felt like an audience of you own life and watching yourself strangle an opponent mercilessly to the pair of eyes that gave you a warm comfort - Jaehyun's.

They all flash backed on your mind.

"Shit!" You sat upright, panting heavily. "Guys?"

You walked around barefoot while looking at the mansion. You were sure that you woke up in Taeil's room and as you checked upon the other ones, they are nowhere.

Worries filled on you. Did they left you?

Even if you don't want to, you failed to stop the tears that kept dropping on the ground, mirroring your face.

"Human.. hey," You quickly turned to the voice behind.

"Taeil?"

He sighed heavily and spread his arms open. "Why are you being a crybaby there? You were never like that-- woah, take it easy."

His soft chuckle made you hug him tighter, tears squeezing.

He tapped your back while grinning. "It's all quiet now. That's okay now."

"Where are the others?" You looked up with tired eyes.

Taeil felt his heart warmed once again. He just stared at you for a moment before burying your face in his chest again. "You're so beautiful. Even with the blue hair glowing brightly that time."

That was so sudden, but you do appreciate it.

"The guys are in the meeting room, trying to come up with a solution." Once you got off to peek at Taeil's face, he was suddenly in a different place.

In fact, the two of you are in a different place.

"Y/N- Oh sh- Is that her?" You innocently looked at Sicheng who's looking at you with wide eyes.

An awkward silence started to fill up the room and you didn't know what to do nor how to start.

Jungwoo sighed happily as his eyes shined a little sparkle of light. It might be because of the tears that somehow tries to escape or just because he was genuinely happy. "It's her."

Johnny lightly nodded. "She never left."

Doyoung was the first to run into you and cry, catching you off guard.

The scene is surely heartbreaking but you couldn't stop laughing when they started to tease Doyoung for stealing the whole scenario.

"Stop clowning me for atleast this few seconds," He sniffed, ruffling your hair still with his red eyes. "How have you been?"

"I'm sorry, everyone." You quickly said as soon as the place quiet down. There was an awkward staring contest and you took that as a signal. "I'm really sorry! Please forgive me! I was.. I was like watching my own-"

"Y/N, you remember?" Yuta looked at you while fixing the cotton in his ears.

You grimaced in pain as if you are carrying the bruise he was feeling. You know it was because of his attempt to manipulate you when you were out of control.

"I-I just h-had some flashbacks before I woke up." You bit your lips and started to break down.

"Oh crap, no no no no no. Don't cry." Johnny had the urge to run into you and make you stop bawling your eyes out but he decided to compose himself instead.

"Tss. You're so dramatic." Donghyuck snaked his arms on your shoulders and circled his hands quietly. "You look like Rudolph when you cry."

"Thanks Donghyuck. I can clearly picture your terrified look that time." You retored despite your shaky voice.

The youngest whined lowly but he was happy because this conversation feels more like you. And he'll not deny that he turns into a smiley child once again.

"I think we should stop trying to solve this whole case." Taeyong bolted up. "Let's go somewhere in this place and forget the things that bothers Human. Where shall we go?"

You shrugged Donghyuck's hands off around you and take small steps, heading at the screen infront. You sniffed and cleared your throat while frowning. "What's this?"

"We are trying to figure things out. They sent watchdogs that are too strong and that means it's really from them. So there's a possibly we can connect to them soon." Jungwoo answered. "There's a big chance we are close to them one step."

"Who's them?" You asked, looking intently on the photos at the screen.

"Those who are trying to chase us." He caressed his nape. "Or chase you."

"Do you remember what happened in that scene, Y/N?" Mark carefully asked while looking at you intently.

You sighed. "I do. I was the one who.. uhm.. ripped their necks. Shit. I might actually throw up after realizing what I did."

They all grinned softly. After all, you are still their little human who hates another human.

While looking around the place, you stumbled upon a photo taken very clearly.

Your jaw dropped while looking at a silver necklace with a circle pendant and some small symbols, somehow reflecting the lights inside the mansion.

Doyoung recollected himself by this time and explained when he noticed your curiousity.
"That thing was left at the knob and it doesn't seem like it hanged accidentally. It was neatly place and more like intentional."

"Why do you look so thrilled?" Jaehyun rested his chin on his palm.

"This is Jaemin's!"

"Who?" Taeyong's resting back position in the chair straightened.

"Jaemin! Na Jaemin!"

Donghyuck sighed. "Do you think we'll know him just by hearing his name? If I say just Qian Kun, will you know him?"

"Ugh," You brushed your hair up with your fingers frustratingly. "Jaemin is my high school classmate!"

"Say what now?" Mark reacted while looking more and more confused.

"He was the one who had backlight that day when the fire spread, and you guys told me he's a human!" You gulped thickly. "And why is he here then?"

~~~

The cold air from the night time appeared like it was whistling on your hair. The guys decided to still do their break time and they took you to an open eating restaurant. Currently, only you and Yuta were left upstairs at the private table, both having ice cream for the meantime because everyone's still ordering some orders.

"Are you sure he's the only person who have this jewelry?" Yuta asked while standing beside you and licking his ice cream.

You stomped your feet and faced him angrily. "Are you not believing me?! I already told you! He was the-- what are you doing?"

Yuta suddenly grabbed your ice cream cone and placed it infront your face. "Eat first before you yell. You've been shouting that for hours."

You looked at the dessert infront your face closely and suspiciously licked it. "Uhm.. I'm surprised you didn't used your abilities?"

"Because.." Yuta looked away. "Just because."

You pouted. There's a big chance that it's because how his brain felt like exploding when he try to control you.

The boy knew that you knew why he doesn't want to do it, and he can see how you drowns in unexplainable feelings.

"Hey, Y/N, are you trying to manipulate me?" Yuta suddenly asked.

You awkwardly shook your head. "I can't use my abilities because I feel so weak."

"Are you sure? Aren't you using it without being aware?"

"No! I'm not that clueless now to not know if I am using my abilities or not. Why? Is there a problem?"

He blinked his eyes. "Because I think I'm losing control."

Yuta leaned close and was ready to steal the night for you when a cackle echoed on the place, the voice being owned by Mark.

Your eyes widened in realization. He was about to be.. quite.. intimate. This made the guy stood there awkwardly with his eyes widen.

"That was hella funny, Hyuck!" Mark continued to comment.

"Yeah. Whatever I say is funny to you." The other one replied with dashing confidence.

"Can you both stop talking for awhile? We need peace." Taeyong monotonously asked while walking to his seat. He was the first to observe the frozen spot between you and Yuta. "Hey? You guys okay there?"

The guy infront of you quickly grabbed your ice cream flavour and exchanged it with his. You gave him an unidentified look but he just kept going.

"I'd just taste the flavour of your ice cream," He smirked despite the evident burn of his ears. "That's indirect."

He left, while you try to comprehend about what just happened.

You are not a slow witted person, but tonight you'll play like that.

"Here! Since I was the one who save you!" Jaehyun happily patted the seat beside him.

"Ehem? I was the one who got hit by a wall?" A loud clatter of spoon rung while Taeyong spoke. "So she should be sorry and sit beside me."

Sicheng then pointed to himself. "Actually I was the one who got threatened by her so I can heal Doyoung hyung."

"Wait, Human literally snapped the watchdog's neck infront of me!" Donghyuck will not gonna lose the game.

And so it started as they exchange experiences about that event.

"You guys do realize it's somehow gonna affect Y/N who just woke up from that nightmare, right?" Jungwoo scoffed.

A whole series of "yeah, sorry~" and all you could do was giggle.

How are these guys considered to be monsters? They are those annoying and cute creatures at the same time.

"It's unfair though!" Mark opened another topic. "Why is Y/N eating an ice cream? Haechan and I should also have one! We are three Lees so we get what one gets!"

"If my sons gonna have some then I should have one too!" Johnny protested.

Jaehyun who actually bought that for you and Yuta not to be bored sighed. "Are you kindergartens? Can't you just wait for the food?" He looked to see Taeil who's nodding on a silent corner. "Right, hyung?"

"Actually.." He took a deep breath and smiled cutely. "I also want one."

Lucky for Jaehyun, the foods soon arrive and he don't have to buy a whole lot ice cream cones. Everyone is already digging in the next moments, only then realizing how hungry they are.

"Let's talk about the necklace first," You straightened your back hearing Taeyong. He grinned gently while putting some of the meals in his younger brothers' plates, the other cringing because he has never done this. "Calm down."

"I kept telling this since we were at the mansion and no one is believing me."

"I mean.. it's a small probability, Y/N-ah. Everyone can buy and wear that necklace." Doyoung calmly answered. "Besides you already told Jaemin guy is a human."

Jungwoo snapped his fingers. "By the way, I am genuinely interested about him. You never remember small details about person because you don't want to. So what makes this person special?'

You shrugged. "He said he likes me so he kept following me and I eventually remembered his necklace and he's a famous handsome guy shit in the university, everyone knows he owns that silver expensive thing. Anyway, let's get b.."

Everyone is giving you a look.

You dropped your spoon and crossed your arms. "You all look like investigators, please stop it."

No one dared to move.

You rolled your eyes and forced a wrap on your mouth. "Fudge it. If you guys gonna keep doing that. I'm going hom-"

"Juuusstttt.. curious. Don't leave." Yuta jerked his head gently and you instantly fell back in your seat. "Anyway, anything weird that time?"

"I can't remember, but it's Jaemin's."

Mark cleared his throat. "But it could be-"

"I have these strong intuition about something or someone I interacted with! And I can feel it is Jaemin's! It's really his necklace, and he left it." You covered your face in frustration. "Why is he here?"

Everyone's like in their own dimension, all trying to have their pieces of puzzle to form something but nothing happens.

"Oh shit! What if.. they somehow a human and supernatural creature? And this Jaemin guy is an example?" Taeyong dropped his utensiles and looked at you. "To defeat you too?"

"And that night, that Jaemin came and left the toughest watchdogs not to attack us," Taeil closed his eyes. "But to provoke Y/N to show her capability and her dark side?"

"No, no. Heck. This is giving me creeps." Jaehyun hugged himself.

"What happened about Y/N's mother's birth?" Yuta quietly rolled the wineglass on the table as he stare blankly on the liquid that sways. "And what happened when we were gone in the world?"

You sighed tiredly, not being able to take it.

You aren't even done yet overthinking who is Ten in your life yet now you have to think about Jaemin and why there's a weird ass blue hair--

Wait.

"Ten." You shot your head up.

Mark clicked his tounge, unable to stop it. "You are seriously gonna keep mentioning other people?"

"No! Ten must have known something!"

"And are you trying to tell us we should make an alliance to that shit?" Johnny cracked his knuckles.

"Perhaps I can. I can do that with Jaemin too." You smiled. "I'm good with both parties."

"Are you seriously thinking we will let you?"

"Unless we'll want to keep on sitting here, trying to think what is happening." You fired back. "This is not an alliance?"

"Then what?" A sass in Jungwoo's voice can be heard. He was getting annoyed too.

"Like a business. I'll try to do it like that." You smirked. "I've been living quite alone, and I made a lot of deals."

Donghyuck grumbled. "Look how you've been influencing us, Lee Y/N."

| | | | |

a/n:

yay im so sorry idk hsjshshsjs i felt the urge to say. i am not sure if this is chap is okay becoz im writing this during my online quiz😎 (it has 1 hour span and i cant think of an answer so i just end a fanfic first) i really hope it turned out well uhu

i hopee yall are doing okay and take SOME RESTTT. i want to reply and talk with you all and try to read all comments but schoolworks says no.

idc if it is November but belated happy birthday yuwin!!💖 yuta and winwin please take care

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

632K 22.7K 51
"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the 10 CEOs of the company noticed all the ...
215K 10K 22
"Hello?" "Is this Luke?" "Who are you?" "I am your father." In which a girl prank calls an idol by accident.
Ace Από Antonia

Ρομαντική

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
12.3K 128 12
This is a story about forbidden love. This is the first book in the trilogy. Follow Katherine Conway and her twin brother on the adventure of going f...