Sink or Swim

By privateguy

A group of teenage college girls find themselves on a voyage of self discovery as they come to terms with fam... More

About Me and 'Sink or Swim'
Chapter 1 - Everything is New
Chapter 2 - Sleepover
Chapter 3 - The Morning After
Chapter 4 - Hidden Away
Chapter 6 - Did The Earth Move for You?
Chapter 7 - Party in The USA
Chapter 8 - The Plot Thickens
Chapter 9 - Surprises All Round
Chapter 10 - Life Stories
Chapter 11 - Lost and Manipulated
Chapter 12 - Closing In
Chapter 13 - Out of The Fire
Book 2 Preview: Chapter 1 - New Beginnings

Chapter 5 - Finally Settled

46 13 40
By privateguy

The headline writers had not let go of the story about Hugo nearly drowning and the vanishing four girls who came to his rescue. The story was exacerbated when Hugo was released from hospital as television news channels showed almost rolling coverage of him walking out to a waiting car. In the days that followed one tabloid had  gone as far as to suggest that the incident was no accident whilst another had received mobile phone footage of Hugo being thrown into the pool. Another few days passed and CCTV footage from the leisure centre feed had also materialised showing the rescue then after a further week more CCTV showing Paul MacIntrye in an embrace with one of the rescuers was released onto the Internet through social media.

"Damn!" Aaron cursed, throwing the first edition newspaper prints across his office. "Will they not let up!"

It had just gone midnight when Aaron stormed out of his office door and into the Security Operations main floor of the MacIntrye building in downtown Los Angeles.  "Someone get me David MacIntrye on the phone, I also want to speak to Robert Wells, Juliette Sweet at The Palms - oh and get me the Head of PR in New York. I have had enough of this bullshit!"

"The PR team, in New York say it's just after 3:00am and are saying that Fiona is having some private time tonight and not to...." an office junior informed Aaron.

"I don't give a shit about her private time!" Aaron cut in before the sentence could be finished,  "...She could be riding on top of the President and I'd still have her interrupted! I want her on the line in five minutes or I'll be getting her fired!" he snapped furiously. From the corner of his eye he spotted the big screen displaying news feeds from around the world. The UK breakfast television feed drew his attention as Piers Morgan filled the screen and a plan formulated in his mind. 

Approximately 15 minutes after barking his order the conference calls were set up and Aaron addressed his audience. He explained the latest news headlines and firstly addressed Robert Wells. "I'm sorry Robert but the plan to keep silent is simply not working. We need to get offensive now. I have a member of my team being accused of attempted murder of your son by the press and I am not standing for it! The mobile footage put out on social media by that tabloid is out of order - that was a consensual act to practice Hugo's ability to handle being thrown into water during a hostage situation." 

Robert Wells agreed that the situation was now out of hand and said he will be speaking to his wife and will make a public statement about the incident at the pool. David MacIntrye agreed that something need be done to bring the worlds attention to the girls who carried out the rescue - and agreed with Juliette and Fiona that they need some good PR and hopefully the press would then leave them alone. On the subject of Paul and Leanne - that was going to be more of a challenge. Leanne was of course now staying at 'The Palms', the very same estate where Paul lived - they would have to explain that there is no relationship and she was placed their to help with her privacy as one of the rescuers - but this would mean the press would be seen as the bad guys and they would not really be wanting to publicise that and incriminate themselves as bullies. Before the call ended David asked to speak to Aaron privately. He began, "Well I'm glad we have a new plan Aaron,  I'd would like to thank you personally for taking charge of this situation, I think we should keep the Wells family out of this operation now, what they have done so far has led from one disaster to another. Do you think we have someone feeding info to the press?"

Aaron replied straight out, "I agree and yes, I do. I don't know who yet but someone on the inside is definitely sending out things we don't want them too. I've looked at the security logs and just about anyone could have lifted that CCTV footage. I've tried hacking the mobile footage too but that sent us on a wild goose chase and through several layers of proxy servers in Russia.  I really don't think these things are a coincidence."

David continued, "...and on the my private mission for you, the one we started 5 years ago, have you managed to trace or identify my daughter yet? Her mother cannot hide her from me for ever - I so wish I could have stayed with her mother but it just couldn't happen at the time. Damn it - she must be at least 18 by now. Seeing those young girls has just brought it back to me how much I want to get in touch with her - bring joy to her life and show her the luxuries she could have."

"I'm sorry, not yet, we knew she was located in London, in the area where the Company decided to invest in the leisure complex. It was a great idea - we collected personal information and data from the hotels, cinema, bowling alley, casino and bars but everything came up blank. We had just started collecting data from the leisure centre when this incident had kicked off. Now it has reopened hopefully we will get a lead. Interestingly my people on the ground in the UK have said that the publicity has actually meant more people visiting. I will keep you posted sir." Aaron signed off the call wondering to himself why it was so hard to find an individual in one of the most watched and data centric countries in the world. It was as if someone had secretly lifted David's missing daughter from the UK and placed her into hiding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been three weeks since the rescue and Leanne, Jessica, Abi and Jo had settled nicely into the luxuries of Malibu life and staying at The Palms. Leanne and Abi had volunteered as lifeguards at the nearby beach resort and Jessica and Joanne were working a couple of days a week for Paul acting as his personal assistants and learning about the business. A life away from her parents was just what Jessica needed and she found her self-confidence growing and her shyness slowly ebbing away. 

A few days after the conference call Juliette found herself summoning the girls for a briefing. They gathered outside the glass morning room on the day beds over looking the infinity pool and Pacific Ocean. 

"Good morning girls," she began as she explained the latest news, what had been said at the meeting and how that would undoubtedly impact on their lives. She didn't mention to Jessica, Abi or Joanne the delicate situation with Paul, she chose instead  to pull aside Leanne for a chat as the remaining trio girls made their way to the pool for a morning swim. "Hey, Leanne are you ok with everything? Actually, have you got a minute, I really need to speak to you about something." 

"Yeah everything is fine, well sort of." Leanne replied.

"Sort of? Is something wrong?" Juliette enquired.

"Well, yes and no. I'm not really sure. It's just that whilst we have been here away from London I've had lots of time to relax and think. I'm 18 and have never met my father. Being here has made me wonder if I should try to find out who he is. It makes me nervous though - what if he isn't someone I like, he could be some murderer or rapist or something!" Leanne let out her emotional baggage to Juliette.

Juliette gave her a hug and replied, "If you want, I happen to know a few people who can help, I will find out what information we need and I am sure we can find you father. When we know a little about him you can make a decision if you want to contact him.  You never know, he may even be looking for you himself."

Leanne smiled and agreed to provide Juliette with the information she would need to help locate her father, it was then Juliette subtly turned the conversation onto the CCTV footage of her and Paul and the assumptions the press had made. "There is actually something else we need to discuss. You will really need to try and avoid being seen with Paul. Unfortunately the press have made an assumption that you and he are in a relationship. They will hound you relentlessly, particularly as you are such an attractive young lady, and your life may never be the same again if that happens."

Leanne took on board the advice "No problem, I think he is maybe interested in someone else anyway. Oh, by the way Joanne has her 18th birthday in a couple of week do you think we can arrange something special?" 

"Sure, I'll come up with something," Juliette suggested, "and thanks for being so understanding."

As Leanne walked to the pool to join her friends she spotted Jessica diving perfectly into the water. She thought to herself, I have other plans for Paul - he is  much more suited to someone else. Her eyes remained focused on her best friend Jessica as she completed a length and pulled herself out of the water.

The girls spent the day training hard, eating well and then had another early night as the following day they would find themselves working.

Jessica woke up early, the clock in her room flashed 7:00am, she showered and dressed. She chose to wear Agent Provocateur lingerie,  choosing the 'Brie' range from the selection provided by Juliette. She felt the quality of the stylish underwear against her skin. It was more daring than anything she had at home, the material was sheer exposing her body through the nude mesh. Jess liked the pretty black bows that adorned the straps of the demi-cup bra. She even chose to put on the suspenders coupled with black mid-thigh stockings. As she looked at herself in the full length mirror she pondered on how sexy she looked and began to ooze more confidence. My mum and dad would be horrified if they knew what I was wearing she thought as she slipped into a figure hugging dress, buttoned at the front, designed for the office. Jessica wore her hair with her fringed swept back with a single slide holding it in place. She met Jo in the hallway, she too had got up early and dressed in an equally elegant style. They made their way down stairs had breakfast and drove to work together in the Audi R8.

Leanne decided to wear something a little more casual, she didn't have to work at the resort  and neither did Abi. Instead they had planned on spending the morning visiting the shops, pavilions, boardwalk and pier at Venice Beach. Abi had spoken the previous day about a place she had to visit and shopping with her was always going to be fun. Leanne chose some tight fitting daisy duke hot pants from her wardrobe. She picked out a backless pink halter-neck crop top that was tied at the back, it showed a little side-boob but made her look amazing. She looked through the under wear but felt she didn't need any so chose to go without. A pair of new Nike trainers completed the style. Her hair was tied up in a messy style revealing the tattoo down her neck.

Abigail got out of bed a little late and showered, she felt excited and nervous about the shopping trip and the place she was going to visit - whilst in the shower she ensured she shaved her herself thoroughly and wondered what Leanne would think about what she had planned. She towelled down and made her way nude to the walk-in wardrobe, studying her body in the mirror when she got there - she smiled - it will be ok, Leanne will think its a good idea - she'll be supportive she thought. Abi opened the underwear drawer and rifled through the expensive selection and settled on a perfectly sized Signature Blush Boudoir bra and ouvert brief set by Fleur of England. Abi styled her frizzy red hair into two kitty buns and slipped on a pair of short loose fit dungarees, her bra straps were visible and from the side you could see her ample bust being held in place - she looked really great. A pair of 'All Star Lugged Hi-Tops' by Converse completed Abigail's street look. She raced downstairs grabbing a slice of toast and a banana.  The toast was completed just as she reached Leanne waiting by the Ferrari Spider.

It took about 50 minutes to reach Venice beach due to the busy Californian traffic, by which time Abi had finished eating. The girls found an nice coffee bar and drank a breakfast coffee each and they planned some places to visit. Having spent an hour wandering around the shops Abi could wait no longer, "Lea," she began, "I'd like to take a look at Ink Monkey, is that ok?"

"Ink Monkey?" Leanne enquired, "Is that a tattoo shop?"

"Yeah, and piecing's" Abi replied. "Its not too far, I'd like to get some more jewellery."

"Sure, lets take a look." Leanne agreed and they made their way to the studio.

Inside the store Leanne looked at the various tattoo prints on the wall and Abi made her way over to the piercing counter and looked at the various bars, jewels and rings.

"Hi, welcome to Ink Monkey, can I be of help today?" one of the staff had spotted Abi's interest and had made her way over to the counter. "I'm Alicia and I'm happy to help you make a selection or offer any advice on any piercings or tattoos that may interest you."

Alicia was about the same height as Abi, she had blonde wavy hair that had been dyed pink and blue. Her arm had a sleeve of colourful Disney character tattoos and she had a small stud in her nose and ring through her lip. She wore a colourful strappy summer dress and black boots.

Abi started to explain what she wanted and Alicia nodded, "We better go out back to discuss this more, you just don't know who in here is a pervert on the shop floor! One time we had a perv barge their way in when the piercing was being done. He had taken a fancy to the young lady he overheard and wanted to see everything what she was having done."

Leanne saw that Abi was talking to the assistant and made her way over, "Lea we're going out back to discuss a new piercing." Abi said, "you wanna come out back with us? I'd really like you to be with me." 

Before Leanne had a chance to say anything Alicia added, "It's great to see you have a friend with you, moral support helps when we do this kind of thing." Leanne eyed Alicia suspiciously and already suspected that Abi was about to do or have something done to her that was a little unexpected.

The trio made their way through a door marked 'Private - Authorised Persons and Staff Only'. The door closed and locked as Leanne glanced toward Abi and mouthed to her "Abs, what are you having done?" but only received a wry cheeky smile in response.

Abi sat down at the end of a faux-leather tattoo and body piercing bed and Leanne on the nearby stool. "Having this work done can be a little painful," explained Alicia, "it's only fair I tell you this up front."

"When we started speaking outside you asked for a clitoris piercing," finally Leanne knew what work Abi wanted and this explained why they were taken outback, Alicia continued, "the procedure is quite simple, but we do not recommend piercing the clit itself as this can lead to loss of sensation. It is better for us and for you to have your hood pierced and this is far more common."

Abi listened intently as Alicia explained more, "Since us girls aren't alike down there, these piercings are all anatomically dependent so we will need go take a look to see if we can pierce you the way you would like. Would you like me to call on our expert Jose? If he finds you are 'correct' we can do this now or discuss alternatives or if you want to think a little more you make an appointment."

"I think I'd like to do this now" said Abi quickly, thinking she may lose her nerve if she left the shop. 

Alicia called Jose who came over and discussed with him what Abi would like. 

"Sure, no problem, I'll take a look and see if you are suitable for that technique. Can you slip off your trousers and underwear?" Jose asked Abi.

At this point Abigail regretted the outfit she had chosen to wear. She had to practically fully undress removing her dungarees and boot trainers. She stripped to her lingerie then slipped down her ouvert panties, handing them over to Leanne. She hopped back up on the bed and lay back. 

Jose brought over a light and trolley of equipment, it looked as though he was about to carryout a medical procedure. "Ok, if you can part you legs for me and bend your knees. I'll take a look at what you have and what I can do. Is that ok?"

Abi smiled and did as she was told, Jose shone the light toward her exposed vulva nodded and picked up a q-tip from a tray on the trolley and brushed it against, pressed it into and then under her clitoral hood. The sensations made Abi wince, tingle slightly and giggle, "Lots of girls laugh when we do this bit." Jose remarked, "Hmmm, ok that's fine we can do the VCH. You ready to go for it now? I have the items needed already sterilised." 

"VCH?" Leanne questioned as Abi agreed to go ahead.

"Yes, VCH - Vertical Clitoral Hood. It looks really pretty when done and has some added benefits too." Jose responded with a laugh. "Alicia do you want to get me the sterilised bar."

Alicia disappeared and then returned with a small silver bar tipped with a pinkish coloured stone in a pot of clear liquid. "I placed the bar in some surgical spirit after I removed it from the autoclave to ensure it remains sterile" she said as she placed the pot on the metal table.

"Abi I'm just going to sterilise the area with alcohol gel" Jose said, wiping a cold wet swab across her vulva. "This may sting a little. You are quite fortunate you've kept yourself smooth down here. I sometime have to shave the area a little and that opens the pores." He gave a little laugh.

Abi felt the coldness of the swab run across her sex and felt herself tighten. The wetness and ice cold sensation felt weird.  "Ok, before I do anymore I want to tell you what to do as I carryout the piercing. I will let you know when I'm about to pierce the skin. I want you to take a large deep breath. You can hold onto a stress ball or your friends hand. When I pierce you it will cause some pain and at this point you should breath out and blow three puffs, then another until it subsides. Ok?"

Abi nodded feeling extremely nervous and tense. "Don't worry, Jose did mine a couple of months ago." Alicia tried to reassure her, "It isn't as bad as it sounds and it feels great once done." 

Abi slipped down the bed a little and Jose prepared some stirrups for her to place her feet. She felt more comfortable as she opened her legs this time as the stirrups gave her something to rest and push against. He picked up a receiving cork and a sharp 1.2mm tri-bevelled medical grade cannula needle. Jose carefully placed the cork below Abigail's hood resting it against her body. "Ready?" he asked cautiously.

Abi nodded nervously taking a large deep breath and grabbing hands with Leanne and Alicia. Jose quickly and suddenly thrust the needle down through the skin of her hood all the way through and into the waiting cork. Abi screamed out, forgetting the breathing exercises, almost breaking both Leanne and Alicia's hands in the process. She had thrust her pelvis forward, which Jose had expected and her thighs shook from the pain. She felt as if her genitals had been stabbed with a white hot poker.

"Breath Abi, breath." Alicia said calmly. 

"Fuck! You almost broke my hand." Leanne did not have the same calm manner as the experienced assistant.

Abi did as she was told and started to breath slow puffs, tears welling in her eyes. She started to relax and the shaking became more controlled.

"Done!" Abi didn't even feel Jose complete the piercing as he slipped through the colourful curved barbell with pretty jewel end. "How does that feel?"

Abi wiped away the tears from her eyes and gave a glum smile. "Sore, a little numb?!"

Jose swabbed the completed piercing, the alcohol stinging the wound made Abi wince and thighs shake bringing more tears to her eyes. Alicia advised "Wait a moment for the stinging to subside then you can  bring you legs down and get dressed."

Abi removed her feet from the stirrups and brought her leg together and sat up. The pain and stinging had gone but she felt a throbbing between her folds. Leanne handed back her panties and Abi slipped them on, then promptly removed them again. "It hurts, as they rub." she put them in her bag.

"That's normal," Alicia explained, "in a couple of days it won't feel like that. You might even feel you can have sex again, but you should really wait a couple of weeks before doing this. It all depends on how fast you heal and your pain threshold."

Leanne smiled knowing full well that Abi wasn't involved with anyone, and in their current state of hiding away unable to meet people sex was certainly not on the table.

Leanne passed Abi her dungarees, fortunately they were loose fit and didn't brush against her sore vulva. She put her converse back on and thanked Jose. She gave Alicia a big hug and they made their way back to the shop front to pay.   

Alicia gave Abi a few more instructions on aftercare and a leaflet explaining how to look out for signs of infection. "Hey, you two are just friends right? Your not involved or anything?" Alicia questioned.

"No, we're just friends" Leanne affirmed. 

"Hey, Abi you want my number if you ever want to hook-up?" Alicia flirted.

"Oh, Alicia, I'm, oh errmm," Abi didn't know what to say, "Sorry I'm straight!"

"Hey, don't worry about it! You're gorgeous and I just had to ask - we can just hang out if you want sometime." Alicia was understanding and smiled as Abi sent her a text message. She gave Abi another hug and gentle kiss. "See you around babe!"

Leanne and Abi made their way back down the Venice Beach boardwalk. 

"You were tempted though back there?!" Leanne joked.

"Lea, she was nice and really pretty but I'm really not into girls!" Abi replied with a smile.

"Neither am I but come one - she was hot and you know it! You're gonna meet her again someplace when you're healed up!" Leanne continued the wind up as Abi's face reddened.

"Lea! Please stop." Abi responded as the walking began to make her feel sore.

The pair made their way into a diner. It was lunchtime and they were starving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 30 21
With the prospect of a charity swim challenge arising the girls get back to training, but when Hugo Wells find himself in a serious situation at his...
242 29 31
What happens when Alva's high school crush finally noticed her? And how will her childhood best friend Noel react when he finds them dating? This lov...
169 83 12
In grief, people can't accept the fact that one is dead. Even when the facts flash in front of their faces. All humans want is the passed on to rise...
67.1K 2.3K 52
Meet Anna Summers, a 16 year old teen who is trying to fit in at school. Seems normal? Well, there is a slight problem. She is overweight. Her best f...