My Arranged Marriage

By sweet_princess120

Most impressive rating #1 in friends and family #1in possessive #4 in forcedmarriage #6 in clumsy #10 in... More

1. Shopping
2. Meeting with dad
3. Uncle Logan
4. Night Party
5. Night Party II
6. first meet
7. Birthday
8. The announcement
9. Aftershock
10 . conversation with Dad
11. Phone call
12. DATE
13. DATE II
14. Heels
15. Old friend
16. Ring shopping
17. Practice
18. wedding bells
19. wedding !!
20. Alone
21. settling in
22. Back to office
23. she's Missing!!
24. Honeymoon
25. Next bomb
26. move out
27. Reasons
28. welcome to hell!!
29. Alien
30. Bored
31. Anger
32. Sorry
✨CHARACTERS✨
33. Master piece
34. movie time
35. Horror movie!!
36. truth or dare
37. scared
38. cooking !!
39. dinasour cockroach !!
40. Trust
41. Liar
42. fight
43. Reality
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
49. start over
50. Unannounced visiter
••51••
••52••
••53••
••54••
••55••
••56••
••57••
••58••
••59••
••61••
••62••
••63••
••64••
••65••
••66••
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
New story

••60••

13.9K 473 40
By sweet_princess120

AMELIA's POV

I

woke up feeling hot and really early today maybe by miracle ,and trust me when I say early it was early cause Sam was still beside me hugging me to him ever so tightly , when I looked outside through window it was still dark .
I glance at the clock ,it says it was 4:17am . How in hell I woke up at 4 , it's is not even morning yet , for me morning starts at seven so when Sun is glowing in sky .

I tried to sleep again but I couldn't first because I was felling too warm for my liking and secondly Sam being this close to me is something my heart can't bear...it was beating wild as if ready to jump out through my mouth and on the other side he is sleeping like a pig .

Maybe I can't sleep because yesterday I slept even  during day .I tried to remove his arm from my waist slowly so i dont disturb his sleep but he just pulled me more closer and now I am practically lying over him.

Now I was on his chest , he carassed my hairs , I pretended to be asleep , but his closeness was killing .

Has this man decided to give me a coronary today that too this early in morning !

But even I don't want to leave him , whenever I am in his arms I feel safe , at peace and  Cherished.

I don't wanna go anywhere instead of his embrace , yesterday when I going crazy thinking about why Britteny would want to do all this  to me ?... He was the only person in my thoughts ,I just wanted to run into his arms to find this solace ,this peace and I did .
As if I knew I would be at peace only with him .... yesterday , He took care of me as if I was. A baby .

I know I like him, how could not I ,how can anyone resist the charms of this man.
But now I feel it is something more than liking , I never felt like this anyone , it's so strange and strong that even I don't know what to name it .

What I felt for Liam was nothing like I feel for him . Why the  hell I am comparing Sam with Liam , that scum of a cheater.

Cheater ! I can't even call him cheater cause he was never into me .so that just makes that nothing .

I don't hate Liam , what he did to me was something that he did in love and everyone make mistakes and huge one of them in love .
The main thought that eating me inside is Brittany ! Why she hate me this much ? What have I done to her . It's not my fault that jen is my best friend .she was jealous because jen has was with me and cami most of the time but that includes cami too . But she don't hate cami as much she hate me !
I think if I keep thinking about that my head will explode...so I should just confront them both and ask for answers.
That's best.
Yes! I will ask them both today itself ,I can't keep all this mess in my head it is already driving me crazy.

I sighed and then I lift my head from his chest and looked up to see his sleeping face.
His hairs were a mess , he has long lashes for a man , his lips were curved a little up , I smile at him and raked my hand through his hairs . He looked heavenly  even sleeping .how can someone look this hot while sleeping .

I retrieved my hand from his hairs , I have to get up ,I can't sleep on him I reached for  a pillow so that can replace me. As I stretched inu side he again pulled me making me gasp. I look at him lying beneath me .

Yes ! Now I am lying on the top of him , he slept peacefully as if I am weightless.

No benefit in protest ,I sighed snuggled in his chest while he wrapped his arms around my waist securing them .I wonder if we sleep like this daily.
He is definitely a cuddling person ,Mr cuddles . My Mr Cuddles.
That sounds amazing.

My mind doesn't stopped thinking about him ,I love this feeling right now , cuddling with him , eating with him , I even love that merciless torture of tickling he gave me.i love every single second with him , am always happy around him .
His smile , his scowl , his dimples and his kisses ,oh god ! Those kisses , his lips feels too nice on mine , they are so soft and sweet .
Oh god , I just love every thing about him .

Love?
Do I love him ?

I don't know that's a huge .... But I am I feel something for him too strong even for love.

****

I get ready ,i can't be at home all alone to myself . And I even can't keep  Sam from his work so...

We had our breakfast together
After that we moved to my parents house we he suggested that I should spend some time with my friends.

We entered inside the house and my mom was already waiting for me by the door as soon .
" Are you alright ??! ...I have was so worried this morning when your dad saw that newspaper !! " She inspected me from head to toe.

" What newspaper ?! " I questioned really confused .

Before I could ask Mr cuddles what they are talking about dad was infront of me , he engulfed me into another hug
" You are alright princess ?! " He questioned
I frowned whats with people asking me if am alright or not ? What happened to me, that I don't know.

As soon dad released me I was again grabbed into a bon crushing hug by Ethan and then by Jenna .
Even they ask me the same question
" I am perfectly alright !! What is wrong with me ?? ....and whats is in newspaper ! " I ask

" that's nothing ! You are fine , that's what matters " dad said

Okay then we head to living room and Jenna was speaking nonstop that also told me that cami is also coming to meet me .

Soon cami was also here with max who asked me that same dreeding question.

" Okay enough now ! Where is the newspaper I wanna see it ! What have you all seen in that piece of paper ! " I got up to see newspaper

We were all happy laughing as Ethan told us when Jenna woke  him at 1 last week asking for waffles.
Her pregnancy was really kicking hard .

Max told us how Sam use to keep his favourite robot under his bed so max won't stole that from him .

We all were laughing when an unexpected person stepped in.

Liam and Britteny .

I kept quite ,I was shocked when I saw them infront of me.
Sam hold my to him ,but he seems to be more disturbed than I was.

I was done crying over what they did to me .I am not gonna cry again , I just wanna ask them what they both want from me.

I saw Brittany handing a stuffed  elephant to Jenna maybe for her to be baby.

They came towards the sofa and I got my strength to ask them all my questions

Liam greeted with a smile
" Hi everyone! "
I stand up and throw my question on him straight not caring who is listening or not.

" I know everything ! " I stated
He looked confirm and then shocked.

" What you did to me , why you did everything ! " And he stumbled back at my words.

" Tell me Brittany why you hate me so much !! " I ask her and she looked she'll shocked.
Her hands started shaking.
Suddenly Liam hold her and dragged her out so fast before I could stop them they both were out of the room.

" What are you talking about Amy ?? What do you know ??" I heared ethan asking .

" Why they both ran out ?? " Jenna asked confused

I can't let them run away before answering me.i ran after them, Sam hold my hand I looked at him and I told him" I need my answers " almost pleading

He let go of my arm and  followed me behind.

They both were in car , liam gunned his car to life I ran and standed infront of his car
He shouted from the car
" Amy please let us go ! "

" Not before you answer me ! And I want my answers from both of you .... especially Brittany !! " I shouted

They both came out
" How do you know ?" Brittany asked
" That doesn't matter ! Just tell me why you hate me so much ?....what have I ever done to you ?? " I asked

She laughed " you really need my answer ??.....so listen , I just don't want you to be happy ! " She shouted

"Why ?" I questioned her back

" Because you already have all the happiness in the world ! You don't need to be more happy than you already are ! "

And I frowned , really confused what the hell is wrong us with her. is she crazy ??

" Baby , we need to go ! Okay ,just calm down ... Take deep breaths ! And calm down ! " Liam cooed  Brittany

"What the hell is going on ! " Ethan roared

" Amy , I will answer everything , your every question ,but just let us go now ! " Laim pleaded

" Why ? Answer me now !! " I shouted
Now I was realy out of my own control ,Sam came and hold me , trying to calm me down .

" Why you played with me , my feelings .....if you never liked me , why you were with me .....you were playing with me !! Damm it !! " I shouted

" I never wanted to do that Amy , am sorry ! I was helpless ! "

" Helpless ?? Are you even listening to yourself Liam ?? Do you even know what you are saying ?? " I yelled

" I know ! I am bastard , I was selfish to do that to you , I know I agreed to everything , but as I got to know you I refused to do that to you ! ....but I was helpless Amy , I couldn't ! " She pleaded

" What are crying for Amy ! I was the mastermind , blame me for anything you want , it wasnt Liam's fault ,he refused to do everything but I made him to fool you !....I did everything , ask me what you wanna know ?? " Brittany came infront of Liam
Are they really being lovey dovey infront of me and that too now ??

" Why ? " I demanded

" I told you , you had everything that I ever wanted ! I just can't saw you happy .....you had a perfect family , a loving dad , a mom and protective brother like Ethan ....you were always happy ! Then you snatched my sister Jenna from me ! Even uncle loved you more than me , the spot which was mine in jen's life you snatched that even in uncle's life ! Why shouldn't I hate you .....you have everything what I ever wanted!
A loving dad and mom
A protective brother
A wonderful family
A group of loyal friends ! .....you had everything , what I craved for !! " She yelled back at me leaving me stunned

" I never tried to snatch your happiness !....I never thought you felt like that about me !" I protested myself

" Oh stop your drama ! Whenever jen was playing with me , you always took her with you !! " She blamed me " she loved you more than me , she is my sister , she should love me more than you ! "

" Brittany ,I love you .....you are my sister ! It's not what you think ! " Jenna said

" I know everything Jenna ! You love her more than me ! "

" No ! It's not like that , she is my best friend but you are my sister , I also love you , I love both of you !! "

" You are just trying to - " before Brittany could finish her sentence , Liam injected her with something and she goes limp in his arms .before she closed her eyes he muttered " sorry baby ! "To her.

Jenna was a crying mess by now .
" My sister never trusted me ! " She cried in Ethan's arms .

***

Brittany was now laying unconscious in guest room

" Explain ! " Ethan said to him

" First of all am sorry Amy ! What I did to you , I never wanted any of that ! I was helpless ....but I always respected you , I never crossed my limits .... I always tried to make you hate me ! I never complimented you well , I never bought you flowers and chocolates like other boys , I never goes to shopping with you !....I tried everything to make you hate me ....but you were so good to me that I can't bring myself to mistreat you ....you are an amazing girl but I love Brittany ,only Brittany ! I am really very sorry for hurting you ! I know I don't deserve your forgiveness ! "

" I never loved you Liam , I was attracted to you ! .... But just tell me if you never wanted any of that so why you did that ?? " I questioned

" As you know , it was a task , I agreed at first but I when I get to know you , you were so good that I felt terrible for putting you that ! I refused to continue that but " He trailed off

" But what??  " Sam questioned

" Brittany ! .... She is ....she has a problem ! .....she has some ....anger and insicurity issues !! "

What!!!
Jenna stumbled backwards

" She is impulsive !....when she gets angry she lost her mind ....she doesn't know what she is doing !!... She has been improving now ! ...it's been two years we are going for her therapy ! "

Therapy ??

"My sister has been in so much and I ....I don't even know !....I am such a terrible sister !! " Jenna cried

"That doesn't explain why you didn't back down and continued your facade ! " Cami questions

" Brittany, she threatened me  , if I backed down she is kill herself !! " He croaked out

And we all were stunned
" Why does she hate me that much?" I asked really on the verge of crying .I don't remember I ever wanted to hurt her so why she is doing all this to me

" She doesn't hate you ! She just crave for everything what you have , she crave for attention and love , you have that ....she wants  that but she can't have that , she is kinda jealoused so she started feeling angry at you cause you have everything what she wants ....from her childhood , her mother died , father buried himself in work and ignored her...her uncle and Jen were everything for her ....soon jenna becomes friends with you , she loved your company ,but Brittany couldn't bring herself to like you ...so she distanced herself from you ! In that way she accidentally drifted away from jenna too ....and because of her issues she thought , you snatched her away ! .... Jenna ' s dad also likes your company cause Jen is also happy with you !! She  thinks that you took her place !!....she felt alone ....and she fells alone !! "He explained and I feel terrible .

I didn't mean to do any of that.
I was just enjoying myself with my best friend .
I didn't knew my simple actions are making her suffer so much.

    ____________❤️____________

Please vote and comment !
Let me know about your thoughts .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 8.6K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
1.1M 34.6K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
440K 18.8K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
782K 59.5K 38
Arrange marriage, I hated to even hear about it. But my fate didn't favour me. Being from a conservative family, I was forced into an arranged marri...