Love Isn't A Curse | A Kookmi...

By jikook_withluv

" It's been said , cherry blossom petals fall at 5cm per second, but I fell for you in a split second , jimin... More

Note.
Prologue
Characters.
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Important!
Chapter - 8

Chapter - 9

881 73 14
By jikook_withluv

Chapter Nine.
____
Author's pov.

Jungkook touches his hair , still not believing that it's happening .

He felt so many emotions run through him in a wave causing his eyes to get watery , for the first time in years , he felt weak.

He felt empty.

Wasn't meeting your mate supposed to be euphoric?
Then why , why did he felt so weak and empty.

He wiped his eyes and tried to contact his dragon.

Wrath?

I know.

Came the response , he heaved a heavy sigh of relief.

At least he still has his dragon.
As he looked at himself in the mirror again , he felt this sudden hatred towards a certain someone , and so he glanced at that person , sleeping softly , not aware of what he did.

And jungkook , wants to make him feel the same way.

He looked around the room and spotted an empty pot beside , he took it in his hands and was about to throw it.

Don't.

And he stopped , a small tear running down his cheek , he wiped it and walked out the rroom.

Was he just about to kill his own mate?
Is he the same monster that-

He shook his head.

That's too far , I'm not him .

Jungkook stopped when he heard shuffling from inside the room , jimin woke up , jungkook watches his panic filled eyes as he dashed down the halls without even giving jungkook a glance.

He sighed and continued walking down the hall , feeling suddenly tired.

As he walked , he noticed , no servants or guards were around , surprisingly, jungkook was glad , nobody could see his hair now.

He walked to the throne room , a huge chair , only made for him , sat in the room , he feels like , he didn't deserve it now , the power , the money.

The love.

He doesn't deserve it.
He looks around the room , painting of all those old kings , and no  , there's no 'jungkooks father'.

He fought to be the king , the old king was too cruel for the position.

It was worth the fight though , the sacrifice,  everything, was worth it.
And now , he lost it all.

Didn't he made the rule of the person with no powers , no element , a filthy mortal , shall be punished to death.

The mortals , have a huge history with the elementers (A.N Imma just call them elementers now :P)

and it's brutal.

And it started when things was already bad in this kingdom , the old king , was a crazy and cruel ruler , who killed his mate out of jealousy and rage , when he found out that she was in love with someone , a mortal , and killed her without a second thought , the mortal ran away , and his village treated him like a god and in anger , they proposed a war to the immortals , and the king agreed despite of everyone disagreeing, loads died , mortals and immortals , they were dead , and they had family , like jungkook had , but they took them away.

He felt so disgusted with himself when he realized he's one of them , he wanted hide away from the world and never be seen again.

He remembered the time when his mother , a mere water element , used to proudly say that her son was a fire element, an element of royalty , and now.

He called out his dragon and saw him in a second , flapping it's giant wings outside the throne room , jungkook didn't waste a second as he smashed his fist against the glass and successful y breaking the glass , he jumped out and landed on top of wrath.

Who knew exactly what to do , and where to go
_____

Sorry if the chapter got kinda depressing at the start , I was forcing myself to write lol

And I wanted bring out this issue , I want to kindly ask some of the readers to stop sending me 'not nice dm's' , I know I don't update like other authors do but , it's cause of my sickness , I'm at the hospital when I wrote this , so please stop.

And also , thanks you'll for showing love and support to this story (which wouldve been deleted-)
And leave a vote if I like it!!

Stay safe and wear your masks everyone!!

Till next time , adieu! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
609K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
143K 5.2K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...