𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆...

By TataUniverse

"W-where am I? " I said as I look around, I try to get up and walk but I feel my ass aching in pain everytim... More

꧁𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽꧂
꧁𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴꧂
꧁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 1:𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙼꧂
꧁𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2: 𝙷𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃?! (M) ꧂
꧁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 3: 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑꧂

꧁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁4: 𝙱𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚖꧂

24 3 1
By TataUniverse

Taehyung's POV

          "Park Bogum huh? he's kinda nice... " I said smiling like a fool. "I think my Bestie here has found his soulmate!" Chim said pinching my waist. "Hey Chim!  Keep Quiet Someone might here us! " I said and laugh. "Why Am I right?  You've your soulmate!"

               "We are waiting for the both of you and where do you think you've came from? And what soulmate?" Jin hyung said raising his eyebrow. "Guess what Tae find this boy named BOGUM!  and his kinda cute! " Jimin said while Yoongi hyung on the other hand was staring mad at him. "Am I not enough? " He said While raising his right eyebrow.

                 "Of course you're more cuter than him!  I couldn't waste this kind of cute cat- I mean handsome!" He said while hugging Yoongi hyung. "Hey you're here!" Namjoon hyung said. I saw Gguk glaring at me like he's going to kill someone. "What do you said again TaeTae has A boyfriend? Soul mate? What??? " Hoseok hyung said like being confused about what Jin hyung said lately. "Ha-haha The two of us didn't have any relationship, we've just meet today at the comfort room"

              I saw Jungkook Poke his toung and I kinda knew that he didn't like my actions. I sit next to him but he refuse my offer and move an inch away from me. I didn't know what to do from it. I'll admit now the truth that I have a crush between Kook and Bogum I don't know why?  Yeah call me crazy or what but as far as I know I love both of them.

                     Yes I found Gguk last month. And I grew some feelings on him because his kinda clingy but know he's the opposite side of it. The two of us (me and gguk)  didn't have any relationship too. Ughhh!!!  I hate this love triangle!  There's too much going between the three of us!  I know that I've just met Bogum earlier but I know that there's something that bad that is going to happen.

                   I don't know why I'm feeling this. We've just ate our food and go back to our classes. We've finish our classes and it is now 5:00 pm. "H-hey C-chim are you heading to the dorm? " I ask him. "Aww...  I'm sorry Tae" he said with a pout. "Me and the hyungs will buy something on the grocery, kook is with you right? " he ask me. "I don't know if he finish he's time for he's class today..." I said. "Aww sorry bae we're heading to the grocery for now but don't worry we'll going to pick you up when we are going tonight to the mall. It's ok when you'll come with us?  You commin? " he ask.

             "I still have some Assignments for tonight just Two things but it's ok I'll just go to the class room of Gguk. Bye! Keep safe chim!  Love yoi Beach! " I gave him
A wave as a sign of bye. "Bye, love you too beach!!! Keep safe!" and gave me a hug and kiss on my cheek.

              After some class Hoseok hyung Said that we need to meet up to a mall to buy somethings to our projects. When I'm going to our dorm I saw Jungkook Kiss a girls cheek And hug her. "Bye Somi! Take Care!  Love you! " He said and wave back to the girl. I feel My heart broke into many pieces and shattered like a piece of glass that fall from a high place and get destroyed. "Hey I didn't know your here?" he said raising his eyebrow.

           "Just wait here okay? " I said leaving my bag on the floor and ran to the nearest restroom. I locked the door and cry silently. "Why? " I ask my self and sat on the floor. I cry helplessly and hug my knees.

Jungkook's Pov

                  I didn't know why Tae ran away?  I followed him and get his bag on the floor. I'm now in front of the door of the restroom we're Tae was there. I can hear sob's of Tae. "H-hey Tae? " Are you in there? " I said. "U-umm what?? *sniff* Oh?  Wait let me just wash my hand! " He said and I can here some water flowing through the sink. Fvck I think I just made a bad decision,  I think I need to explain everything to him.

            Tae opened the door and I can see his puffed Eyes and red cheeks and nose. "O-oh sorry f-for the *sniff* wait" he said and look down to the floor circling his fingers. "U-umm m-my bag please?" he said and I didn't gave him his bag. I just put it in my shoulder because its just a shoulder bag and it's so light for me. And i put my backpack on my back. I pulled him and his kinda confused of what am I doing to him. "Ok let's go now Tae.. " I said and carry him like a bride to the car. "H-hey put me down! " He said and try to push me.

               "P-people are L-looking at us! H-hey P-please put me do-" before he finished his sentence I kissed him on the lips and I don't care anyone see's us. I can see that he's blushing and I can hear his heart beat so fast. I'm still carrying him. We are now heading to the car. Thanks that all the teacher's we're on the faculty meeting. And only few students we're in the campus. I put him on the car and he's still confused why did I do that. 

              "Hey...  Put on your seatbelt  Tae." I said putting my seatbelt on. He do the same and I put our bags in the back seats. "W-why did you do that?" he ask me. "What? " I said faking that I didn't know what he's talking about. "Oh nothing.." he said and Looked At the window. "I'll tell you about it when we head to the dorm. " I said and I started to drive. 

               We are now at our dorms and We take bath (A/N: Not together of course 🙄, but wait for it-ooofff *sips tea*). He also finish taking his bath and we are now eating our dinner. He cooked me my favourite dish and his kinda good at cooking,  more like a chef. We finish eating and I washed the dishes while he go ahead to the comfort room and brushes his teeth. He came out of the comfort room and go to our bedroom to get the bag and do his homework. I also do the same of brushing my teeth.

           "Why d-did y-you do tha-t e-earlier? " he said still focusing on his works. I approached him and hug him to his back I don't know what I am doing this? "Nothing I'm just jealous Tae" I said To his ears. "O-of what? " he said trying not to laugh.

Third Person POV

          Jungkook kiss Tae's neck after he say's that. "J-jungkook l-let me finish my wor-nghh ah!  " the brunette didn't try to finish his words when the older man kiss him to his lips. "mmphh" Tae moaned between their kisses. Jungkook can't even control him self anymore. "Tae you know I don't like when some other men's will touch you, or even talk to you. Cause... I Don't like it baby. It makes me... Jealous. " he said in Tae's ears but Tae only gulp and didn't know what to do. 

            They continue kissing and making out until...

Taehyung's POV

               The doorbell rings and I get up and opened it. "Hey Tae!!!!!  Bijjjj as well as I promised to you lately that we're going shopping!!" Chim said and I can see all of them we're here.  "Oh come in! " I said.  "woah!  You're dorm are so good!!!  It looks like an apartment Tae! " Hobi hyung said. "Yeah!  I agree! " Jin hyung whispered. "Oh... Hehe Wanna get some drinks? " I said. 

"Yes-"

"Hoseok! " All of them said in unison.

We laughed and Jungkook stand up and go to our bedroom. "Hey kook! "

            I am now here at our bedroom preparing of what should I wear . "Hey k-kook Ar-are you going to go with us? " I ask him. "Yeah.... just wait for me! C*ck blockers.... " He said . "what?!?! "

"Oh... Nothing! "

         We are now at the mall and Its been A while since I go to a mall. "Jin hyung & I Will buy the other things on the list, Hoseok hyung, Jungkook Hyung and Tae you'll buy the others. " Jimine said while Hoseok hyung getting yhe paper lists.

       "Hey wait here guys I'll just go to restroom " I said to them. "I'll go with you!" Jungkook said standing up.  "J-just stay here I can go myself!" I said waving my hands to him . I am now on my way Back to the food court, we're Hoseok said to me and I didn't see them anywhere until someone grab my waist and hug it.

"Hello cupcake...."
~Park Bogum

⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎

       Hɪ ɢᴜʏs ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀɴɪᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ! Sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ. Sᴏʀʀʏ Iғ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴ ʏᴏᴜ :(
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! Iʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅs! Sᴛᴀʏ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴏᴄᴏʟs!

𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑚
~𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚊'𝚜 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎

⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎⚣︎

Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ : 1621

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 241 11
As the title says
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
99.2K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
94K 3.6K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.