(Bts x Male reader) Perfect...

By FixitFelixxxxxxx

(M/n) just wants a normal life. Everyone views him as perfect which is far from the truth. See what happens w... More

Prologue
Golden
Leaves
Looked
Brown
To
Me
The
World
Had
Less
Colour
Without
You.
Shapes
In
The
Sky,
Looked
Plain
To
My
Eye,
The
World
Had
Less
Colour
Without
You.
I
Know
Plenty'
People
With
Eyes
Closed.
They
Don't
See
You
Like
I
Do.
Darling
I
Do.
Notes
On
The
Keys,
Meant
Nothing
To
Me.
The
World
Didn't
Sing
Without
You.
Darling, I do
See you.

Of

1.2K 60 2
By FixitFelixxxxxxx

I was super uneasy as Dad sat me down at the dining table. It kind of looks like we're in a business meeting.

Dad was already waiting for me in the dining room. He's home early...

"You're making me worried" I joke a little as I uncomfortably laugh.
"Nothing to worry about" Dad brushes me off.

"So...my future" I start and Dad nods.
"You're going to the physical exam for your military service tomorrow" Dad dives in the deep end.

"T-tomorrow? Isn't that a bit too soon? I still have a few months of school left" I say with wide eyes. I wasn't surprised or shocked for the military part. I knew it was coming, I just didn't think it was happening this soon.

"We want to get all paperwork out of the way" Dad says.
"Right..." I breath out. It's ok. I've been expecting this.

"When you finish your two years, you'll have a place in the best University. I'll sort everything out for you" Dad continues. I don't even want to think about University...

"I appreciate it, Dad, I really do but can I please take a break after my military service?" I ask.

Suga has me thinking on what I want to do. I haven't figured it out yet, but hopefully I'll have it figured out by then.

Dad gives me a face.
"And do what?" He asks.

"I don't know yet. But I'll have a fresh mind once I enter university" I say with a small smile, trying to be polite. I'm trying to win his favor and being rude isn't the way to go.

Dad thinks about it.
"...I suppose you could" Dad sighs out and I smile.

"But the next year you're going straight to University and you have to apply for yourself. You have to do everything yourself, but I will pay" he strictly says.
"It's a deal" I say as I hold out my hand. He shakes it.

"Then after University, you will be working for me until I retire. Then I will give my position to you if I think you can do it" he continues.

"Now your personal life, I want you to be married after University so I want you to keep in contact with Solar. Women loves letters so send her letters while you're in the military" Dad continues, not realising my wide eyes.

"Wait wait wait. Hold up. You can't force stuff like this" I say. He shouldn't be able to control this part of my life.

"Why not?" Dad asks, squinting his eyes.
"That's not how it works" I say. I'm not getting short with him because he already agreed to a year of freedom.

"You will get married or I will arrange one for you" Dad says as a matter of fact.

"Why do want me to get married so badly?" I ask.
"It will get you out of that playboy habit" Dad starts and I pull a face. Did my father legit just call me a playboy? I haven't even been one. I'm only dating because he told me to.

"And it will create a great family image for the company and towards others" Dad continues.

Right-I forgot his image is everything. I take a moment to think of it.

I'm eighteen now. Military service will take two years. I will have a break for a year and University won't take longer than four years.

So I'll be twenty five. I guess it's a fine age to get married. I just need to find someone before Dad does.

"And that's it. See, nothing to worry about" Dad says as he stands up, giving me a pat on the back as he walks away. I bury my face into my hands. I need to call RM.

I call RM as I speed walk to my room. I don't know if he's going to pick up since he might be busy practicing but I'm proven wrong when he picks up.

"Yeah?" He says, out of breath.
"You got time?" I ask.
"Well, we're practicing now, but I can talk" RM says.

"When are you guys finished?" I ask.
"I don't know. Late probably" he tiredly says.

"Come sleep over tonight. I need to tell you what happened. Ok-bye" I quickly say, hanging up before he could refuse.

I collapse on my bed. I stare at the ceiling. I sit up again to grab my phone. I can't have my mind unoccupied or I will think of what Dad said.

I play music and decide to get started on my homework and study for whatever. Mom broke me out of my study phase as she called me for dinner. Is RM going to come?

I was a little quiet during dinner. Mom and Dad were talking about some or other business thing. I wasn't paying much attention.

I jump straight back into my study phase. I'll wait for RM.

I stretch and yawn at some point. I check the time to see it's almost midnight. Is he really not coming...

Just as I started to seriously doubt, RM messaged me to say that he was at my gate. I'm sure the alarms are activated so I find the remote to disable it. I rush out to open up for him without much noise.

"I'm so glad you came" I say with a huge hug the moment the gate opened.
"Did something happen?" He asks in the hug.
"I'll tell you all about it" I say and I did.

RM was looking at me with wide eyes. We were both expecting this but we didn't realize it was this soon. After a bit of silence, he speaks up.

"...Do you want me to come with you?" He asks.
"To the physical exam?" I ask.
"Yeah-and to military service" he adds on. I look at him with wide eyes.

"I need to go at some point too. We can go together" RM says with a small smile.
"No. Your career is just starting to pick up" I deny with a shake of my head.

"Isn't that all the more reason to go?" He asks.
"No. You need to make a name for yourself before you go. Then you'll have something to come back to. Don't worry, you have lots of time" I say.

"I'm not worried for me, I'm worried for you" RM says, looking me straight in the eyes.

"You really shouldn't worry. I'm fine. I will be fine" I say with a smile, trying to reassure him.

"What if something happens?" RM says, starting to freak out.
"Anything can happen any day. I could die tomorrow" I counter. RM pulls a face. He knows what I mean.

"I'm going with you to the physical exam" RM says with finality.
"I'm not a little girl who needs a hand to hold on to. It's not like I'm getting a injection" I say and RM looks at me skeptically.

"Wait-am I getting an injection?" I ask, my eyes widening. RM eases into a smile.

"I don't know" RM says.
"How helpful" I sarcastically say with a roll of my eyes.

Then I explain the marriage thing.

RM tenses at the topic. I know-it's a very uncomfortable topic but I was more uncomfortable hearing it from my own father.

I told him about the playboy thing and RM bursts out laughing.

"Shut it" I say with a huge frown.

"I have no idea what he's talking about" I say as I cross my arms.
"I know exactly what he's talking about" RM snickers, teasing me.

"Do I really come off as a playboy?" I ask with a pout.
"Well-yeah" RM deadpans. I frown.

"Really?" I ask, feeling a bit upset. I don't want people to view me like that...

"But it's only your dad and I that think that. It's just funny to see that he's on my side" RM says.
"He's always on your side" I mutter to myself.

Dad always wanted me to be like RM. smart, hard working, kind. If only he knew what happens behind closed doors.

"It's okay dude. I'm here for you" RM says as he pats my back with a dimpled smile.

"You make it sound like I'm going to die" I say with a sigh.
"Of course not. Just look at how ripped you're getting" RM encourages with a thumbs up.

"I know right? Check this out" I say as I lift my shirt to show off my abs but RM falls off the bed.
"D-don't do t-that. Put your s-shirt back on. Idiot!" he cowers as he scrambles on the floor.

"Geez dude. Chill" I laugh at his over dramatic reaction.

The physical exam went well and I'm still deciding if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I am honored to fight for my country but I'm actually pretty scared. The only thing that eases my mind is that I'm not the only one. I met a few great people while waiting for my turn so it wouldn't be all that bad.

I had to tell my friends so I went along to their dance practice the one day. Going isn't a big deal. I just had to let them know where I'm going for the next two years. It would be kind of rude if I woke up the one day and left without telling them.

The mood soon turned solemn but I managed to turn it around. I'm pretty impressed myself at how I turned it around.

(I do not own the video.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 1.5K 29
• Switch relationship. • Smut. • Fluff. • Includes other ships. Long chapters. (English is not my first language. I'm sorry if there's any spelling...
12.6K 439 30
"I fell in love with a person, who is never meant to be mine." A love story that even a lifetime can't stop. Even if fate is against us, we'll still...
93.8K 1.5K 15
Looking for angst ??? Well you're on the right book👍 If you're not a person who is interested in reading a whole story this is the best book for you...
124 14 25
Well it was just so unexpected. To meet a very cold bipolar guy... Whom you will fall for to. It's not like an ordinary love story. It's so complicat...