Beyblade Burst X Reader One S...

wae_baksu

A story for beyblade burst one shots. I will mainly be doing Rise and Sparking stories, but will also do char... Еще

Delta x Reader
Hyuga x Reader
Hikaru x Reader
Hyuga x Reader
Hikaru x Reader (School AU)
Arman x Reader
Dante x Reader
Lui x Child!Reader
Valt x reader
Free x Neko!Reader
Delta x Reader
Aiger x Reader
Yandere!Delta x Reader
Sparking Characters x Child!Reader
A/N
Hikaru x Reader (School AU) Pt. 2
Sparking Characters x Child!Reader (Pt. 2)
Tagged
Valt x Reader
Dared by a Friend
Daigo x Reader
Hikaru Asahi (school au) Pt. 3
Dante x Transgender(MTF)!Reader
Funny Moment 😪

Victories X Reader (Halloween)

1.3K 27 31
wae_baksu

{Happy Halloween everyone!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIOOOOOOOO! :D}

It was the day before Halloween and you still didn't have a costume. You weren't planning on going trick-or-treating or anything, but your brother's team was throwing a Halloween party. Of course, the older Zakuro sibling invited you, to which you accepted. Except, you didn't have a costume to go in. Your brother read you like an open book.

"Let me guess-"

"Don't guess if you already know" you interrupted Delta. He just chuckled in response.

"Come on (Name). We're going shopping. You're coming to the party in a costume whether you like it or not."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because Dante said to show up in costumes."

"So we're going off of what Dante says?"

"Yes."

"You're a big softy"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me!"

"I'm just going off of instruction."

"As if you wouldn't do it if Dante told you to even if it wasn't Halloween-"

"Come again?"

"You heard me the first time!"

"Why you-"

"Cut the crap, Delta. Don't act like you wouldn't do anything to make the kid happy. It's obvious you hold him dear to you."

"He helped influence me after all. It's the least I could do for being a jerk to him."

"Which is why you're a big softy!" Delta rolled his eyes.

"Let's just go-" He said. You laughed, knowing you won the argument. You walked over to the door, ready to leave with Delta close behind you. Before you could open the door, you felt a certain someone harshly flick the back of your head.

"Hey!" You turned to face Delta who had a huge smirk plastered on his face. You were about to wipe that smirk right off his face when he suddenly opened the door and walked outside, making his way to the store without you.

"Hey! Wait up!" You called out to him as you caught up.

--Time skip--

"(Name), every year. You wait until the last day to find a costume, but it takes you forever to choose one because you're indecisive." Delta sighed.

"Look, I don't know what I wanna be-"

"Just choose one."

"But I can't"

"But you can"

"I-"

"(Name) just pick a costume and let's go"

"...fine" you sulked. You chose (costume) and put your other choices back. You turned to Delta.

"Let's go" Delta nodded in response. You guys paid and walked out of the store, walking home.

You were quite satisfied with your choice of costume. And you were extremely excited for the party the next day. You got home with Delta, went to your room and tried the costume on. Then you walked out and asked Delta for his opinion.

"So, does it fit alright?" Delta looks at the costume then nods in response.

"Thanks!"

"You're welcome." Delta went back to minding his own business while you changed out of the costume and relaxed. Once you returned, you asked Delta yet another question.

"Sorry for bothering you big bro, but do we need to take anything to the party tomorrow?" Delta looked at you for a good second, then smiled softly. He put his hand on your hand and ruffled your hair.

"Don't worry about that, I've got it covered."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. Go get some rest for tomorrow, you're gonna need all the energy you can get dealing the rest of the Victories on the holidays." This made you laugh.

"Ain't that the truth-" You agreed. "Thanks a lot, Delta"

"Don't mention it. Now get to bed before I chase you with that chainsaw over there." Delta pointed to the table.

"We own a chainsaw??"

"We do now." You gulped. The last thing you wanted to happen was your brother chasing you around with a chainsaw. Your brother is already scary when he wants to be. No need to make it worse.

"Right- I'm gonna to bed now byeeeeee" You scurried to your room and shut the door. You did whatever you needed to do before you got tucked into bed and fell fast asleep. Meanwhile, Delta chuckled at your antics.

"They do know the chainsaw is fake, right?" He asked to himself. He continued doing whatever he was doing until he finished and decided it was time to go to bed himself. He got ready for bed and laid down, enjoying the peacefulness of the night. The teal haired boy fell asleep almost immediately as hit head gently hit the pillow.

--Time skip--

It was already in the middle of the afternoon of the next day, and you were preparing for the party that began early evening. You showered, got ready, and put makeup on (optional). Once you put your costume on and finished getting ready, you checked yourself out in a body mirror to see how you looked. Once you were satisfied, you went outside your room to see your brother, who was already ready.

"Delta! Whatcha think?" You asked as you flashed off your costume. Delta scanned you up and down with a serious expression, then gave you a soft smile.

"I think it looks good."

"Thanks!" You hugged him. Delta froze up and tried to restrain himself from pushing you off. Luckily for him, the hug didn't last long as you pranced around, really excited for the party.

"We're going early to help set up, even though the building is tiny. Taka and Dante accidentally bought too much stuff because they got excited and now everyone wants to use ALL of the decorations." Delta explained.

"Sounds fun!" You replied. "That means we should start heading out then, right?"

"Right."

You and Delta grabbed everything you needed and grabbed some extra supplied just in case. Around the Victories, you never know what's gonna happen.

Once you arrived at the Victories' place, you knocked and opened the door. You were met with Dante standing on a latter while Arman was supporting it from the bottom. Although, Dante reached a little too far and slipped off the latter, falling down on Arman. You and Delta both flinched at the impact while Taka, Ichika and Tango looked at them shocked by the sudden crash.

"Dante! Big bro!" Taka yelled.

"Are you guys okay??" Ichika called to them.

"Yeah, we're good" They both said, obviously in pain. Both you and Delta started walking towards the two.

"That was quite the fall, Dante." Delta said. Before you took another step, Dante recognized the voice and immediately sprung up.

"DELTA! YOU MADE IT!" Dante yelled as he ran to Delta and hugged him. Like before, Delta had to restrain himself. You giggled as you walked over to Arman and helped him off the ground.

"Thanks (Name)" he said as he rubbed his head.

"No problem! Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just a little sore"

"I would imagine-" you said as Arman laughed.

"I'm alright, I promise"

"Good to hear." You gave Arman a hug, to which he returned after he recovered from the slight shock. Just as you released him, Dante came up behind you.

"(Name)!!!" You turned just in time to see Dante jump up and tackled you to the ground in a hug.

"Dante! Relax with trying to kill people today! I know it's Halloween and all, but still!" Ichika yelled the blonde boy. Of course, he didn't listen as he kept hugging you.

"Great to see you could make it too (Name)!" You laughed.

"Nice to see you too Dante." Dante got off of you and helped you up. Then he went to where Tango was and got some decorations to continue hanging up.

You walked over to where Ichika and Taka were setting the long table up for all the food, candies and snacks. The two were fumbling over getting the tablecloth situated to put on a table. You smirked and helped them untangle the tablecloth, the proceeded to help them put it down. You guys repeated the process for several other tables and tablecloths, then connected all of the tables. You then proceeded to help put food on the table as Tango was cooking in the kitchen. Once everything was set up, Dante and Taka went live on Taka's device while Delta and Arman were sitting and chatting. That left you and Ichika, to which you guys came up with an idea.

"Hey (Name), should we try and make a Halloween cake? Dante and Taka got cake supplies from the store, but I doubt they planned on making one-"

"Yeah sure! That sounds like an awesome idea!"

You and Ichika headed to the kitchen were Tango was cleaning up after finishing cooking. Ichika grabbed the several boxes of batter while you grabbed the ingredients. You two started to make the cake and did what was instructed on the box.

--Last time skip I promise--

Everything was already set up and the party was about to start. The decorations were all hung up, and the several connected tables were all filled with lots of food for everyone. The first one to arrive was none other than Valt.

"Valt!!" Dante ran up to Valt with his usual red face as Valt slightly backed away and sweat dropped at the energetic boy. Dante backed up a bit and his face returned to normal color. Delta walked up to Valt and also greeted him. They all engaged in a conversation while you looked around and admired how good of a job you guys did setting up.

After a little while, Valt walked up to you.

"Hey (Name)! What's up?"

"The sky-" You said as you looked as his approaching figure. Valt laughed.

"I see you haven't changed."

"Nope! I'm still me!" You smiled.

"That's good" Valt smiled back. All of a sudden, the door swung open. In comes the overprotective brother, Fumiya. As soon as Fumiya walked in, he started showering Ichika with affection. As usual.

A little while later, and many people had shown up. Joe, Lodin, Pheng, Gwyn, Blindt, even Aiger showed up. There were also the other members of the Spark Wings. There was music playing, lights, people just hanging around and chatting. You were lightly dancing to the music while you were standing by the tables, stuffing candies into your mouth. All of a sudden, you feel someone tap your shoulder. You turned to face them, and saw someone in a really really scary costume. You screamed and hide behind the person next to you, which was Blindt.

Blindt looked at you confused, until you pointed at the costume that scared you. Blindt laughed.

"That is a very nice costume you have there, Pheng." He said. Pheng took off the mask and revealed his face. Pheng laughed too.

"Thanks! Seems like I got you good, (Name)." He teased. You got out from hiding behind Blindt and chased Pheng around. Pheng hid behind Lodin, who was confused as to what was going on. You guys kept running around Lodin, which made him really dizzy. Then Pheng managed to run and you chased after him once again. You two zoomed past Aiger and Delta, who were standing and talking. Then past Gwyn, who was watching everyone. Then past Valt, Dante, and Taka. You guys kept running around until you eventually caught up to Pheng and grabbed his arm. He looked around terrified, knowing exactly what was gonna come.

You pinned Pheng to the ground, making everyone stop and stare at you two. Pheng looked around, begging for mercy. Delta just shrugged. All of a sudden, you started tickling Pheng. He kept laughing and begging you to stop, but you refused to let up. That was, until you felt someone start tickling you. Eventually, this entire party turned into a tickle fight.

By the end of the party, everyone was exhausted from tickling each other and vibing to the music. Pretty much all the food was gone, and everyone was knocked out. The only people that were awake was you, Aiger and Tango. You and Aiger were laying on the ground. All of a sudden you started laughing. Aiger looked at you confused.

"This party was really fun. I knew I was gonna enjoy the party, but I wasn't expecting this." You said. Aiger just smiled at your words.

"Yeah, same here. It's been a while since we've all seen each other, and the first time we've done something like this. Who knew Gwyn would be the one to join a tickle fight-"

"I know- I didn't expect him to join"

"Me neither." After Aiger said that, you yawned. This caused Aiger to yawn as well. You both chuckled you and guys closed your eyes. Within a second, you were both passed out like the others as Tango watched everyone sleep while petting his cat. You didn't regret going to that party one bit.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

36K 2.7K 103
They had one similarity: "Different beginning, one happy ending" A group formed by the eccentric individual of beyblade burst protagonist. Let's witn...
691 41 13
'*•.¸♡【𝕊𝕙𝕦 𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕚 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣】 ♡¸.•*' '*•.¸♡ 𝕊𝕙𝕦 𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕚, 𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖, 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕝...
6.5K 371 63
The title says it all! This is my first Beyblade oneshot-ish and scenario book. I'm open to any requests. I mostly do boyxboy but I will do boyxgirl...
6.4K 103 27
If you have an idea you guys would like to publish, please msg me or pm me and I will add it to this! I will try my best! Requests are open, and you...