Skye's Haven (COMPLETED)

By castleMG

(Heads up!!! The chapters are jumbled up to chapter 11... I don't know what happened but, yeah... 😅 Please c... More

Characters
Prologue
1. Ugh!!
2.
4.
7.
📣📣📣📣
8.
9.
5.
10.
11.
6.
12.
13.
PLEASE READ
14. New Start
15.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.FINALE
I NEED YOU GUYS!!!
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT

3.

2.1K 133 11
By castleMG

**************
Continuation
*************

"So, Uhm...

Haven is waiting for him to continue.

"You see, yesterday I asked you if-

"If we could have dinner. Yes, go on I'm listening," Haven continues his sentence and encourage him to go on.

"I wanted to talk with you about your confession," he said shyly.

Upon hearing that, Haven becomes nervous. He had no idea if Kye is going to reject him or not. His face shows how anxious he is at the moment.

"Oh, that! Were you about to... to re~"

"Accept you" Skye cut him.

"I see, you know it's okay. I under- wait, you?"

He didn't quite get it at first because of nervousness but then when it sink to him, he looked up to Skye for confirmation. Seeing the latter's teasing face, he finally gets it.

"What? Really? You, me together?"

'Gosh, he's stuttering. How cute. Let me tease him more' Skye thought

"Well, yes and no," he said smirking.

"Huh? I thought you said-" said Haven.

"Yes, I said I accepted your feelings towards me. But no, we're not together......yet" he answered.

Haven looks dejected. He holds his head with his hands and his elbows on his laps. His train of thought was interrupted when Skye speaks...

"You didn't ask me yet to be your boyfriend. That's why," he said in a teasing tone.

Haven looks up abruptly. Now he understands. He decided to do it now. No need to prepare something. He just needs to ask so that he can claim Skye as his, officially. Without wasting more time, he stands up and kneels in front of where Skye is sitting and holds the younger man's hands.

"Skye, my Kyeax, will you be my boyfriend and soon-to-be fiancé?" Haven asked sincerely.

Skye was a bit hesitant at the 'fiancé' part. Haven noticed it.

"We can be boyfriends first and we can move the engagement to our preferred date," he said convincing Kye.

Kye is staring at him, then slowly, a smile broke out on his face. He gently put his palm on Haven's cheek.

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend. And soon be your fiancé on our own pace." Skye answered.

Haven peck Kye's lips before hugging him and that leave the younger, frozen. Releasing Kye from his arms, he chuckled seeing his reaction.

'Oh, my cute baby.' Haven thought to himself.

*********

They are on Skye's bed cuddling. Haven wanted to talk about their engagement but he doesn't know how to start. Kye senses him and he decided to open up the conversation first.

"Babe, can I ask something?"

"Yes, Baby. I also wanted to talk something with you but you can go first." Havy said.

"It's about our engagement, as I said, I'm not against it but when we got engaged, I have to stop working as your EA because I will be introduced as a King too" Kye voiced out his mind. Haven is listening attentively.

"You're right, baby. But are you sure, you're okay being known as a King? I mean, what you said earlier at your parents' house there's a possibility that he'll know and I too am afraid that he'll do something bad to you. Although, I won't let that happen." Haven said.

"I realized that I shouldn't let that man hinder my happiness. The happiness to be freely recognized as the son of my parents. I don't care about the heir title. I just want to freely call them Mom and Dad." Kye said with tears. Haven hug him tight. He continues speaking.

"And if that man will try to hurt me, I know I have my family to protect me." he finished.

"You forgot something, baby." Kye looks at him confused

"You also have me and my family. We will protect each other if someone tries to hurt any of us."  Haven said and Skye snuggled more into him.

Soon, soft snores can be heard. Skye fell asleep in his newfound 'haven'. Haven is keeping him close to his body. He is thinking about many things. He kissed Kye's temple and whispers...

"You're safe with me. I'll make sure that no harm will fall upon you and if it does, I will kill the cause of it myself"

He kissed him again before he drifts to sleep.

******

Skye's POV

Couple more weeks had passed, everything is alright. We still keep my identity hidden until the engagement ceremony that is scheduled at the end of the month. The only people that know the truth are Markus and Leon.

I also accepted the position of being the President/CEO of King's Empire. But I will start after my inauguration that has the same date as my engagement. About Mom's psycho ex? Well, come what may. We will just be on our guard. Also, like what I and my Haven discussed, I will be still his EA until our special day.

I also start using my car going to work and as expected, it caused a rumor around the office. They said that it was Haven's gift for me because I am screwing my boss.

Some say that I'm an opportunist since I have a big brain for being a summa cum laude. They said I used my brain to climb up. Not only that, they're accusing me of being a gold digger. Me? A gold digger? Even if I'm not a King, I will never use other people like that.

Sighs, I wish they could just shut up. I can take their stinky eyes but, hearing such things? Haven knew about this and he wants to fire all of them. Luckily, he listened to me.

I'm at his office right now, sulking. Because I heard them talking behind my back again.

(Imagine him in a suit)

"Baby, stop pouting. I'm already having a hard time restraining myself from pouncing you." My Haven said

"Sighs... If you didn't stop me from firing them, you won't be like this," Haven added.

"Doing that will make things worst. They will talk more behind my back," I explained.

"Are you sure, you're okay, baby?"

"Yes, babe. Besides, they will know the truth in less than two weeks. That will be a slap for them." That will be my sweet revenge.

******

It's Saturday, the couple is having their engagement photoshoot. They choose to look less extravagant. So, the concept is like they are just taking a picture in their home.

They also have some in suits but still not so formal.

After the shoot, they have a dinner appointment with their parents to discuss what will happen next weekend.

This time, they decided to have dinner at the Everknight's residence.

******

Everknight's

Skye's parents are already there. The couple will come from Skye's loft. They entered the house while teasing each other and their waves of laughter were heard by their parents. When they came into the view, they saw the teasing smiles on their faces.

"What's with the faces, guys?" Kye asked.

"Oh, nothing dear. We are just happy that you two got along well," Mrs. King said and the other elders agreed.

"Hmm, whatever oldies," Haven teased them.

"Hey kiddo, have some manners," his dad spat back playfully.

"Okay, boys, enough. Let's eat first. We have plenty to discuss." Mrs. Everknight said.

*****

They are now in the living room discussing the upcoming party. This party has three purposes. First is the introduction of the hidden heir of the Kings.

Second is his inauguration as the new President & CEO of the empire and lastly, his engagement to the heir of the Knight's Corp. This event will be a feast for the hungry reporters.

"So, that's the plan. We'll do it in one go." Mr.King said.

"Do I have to attend the presscon?" Kye asked.

"No, dear. Your father & I will handle the presscon in the morning. Then your inauguration & engagement will happen later at the banquet. That's where you will show yourself to the world as Skye Axis King." Mrs.King explained.

"Oh, before we forgot, after your engagement, you both will move into your new penthouse" Kye's dad said.

"So, are you boys ready?" Haven's mom asked.

The couple look at each other first before answering the question with "Yes"

With everything planned, all they have to do is wait for the special day to come. This is the start of a new beginning in their lives, especially to Skye. But he knows he can do this for he knows he has his family's support and love. And that's all he needs.

************************************

See you next chapter!

Thank you for reading and sorry for the errors.. ❤🙏🏻

GOSHH!!!! THARNTYPE S2 TONIGHT 😱😱😱😱😍😍😍😍😍😍
THE WAIT IS OVERRRRR!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 3.3K 30
Pryce has been through too much and has been down with his people through everything. He's the opposite of selfish but it's time he starts to care fo...
307 22 40
I was falling, cascading into the dark chasm of sin and desire. I was unhinged, wild and free, giving in to everything I wanted. I would not hold bac...
163K 3.2K 39
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...