Make It Last | Reader x Ben S...

By ieatboyss

Acclimating Ben Solo to your world isn't nearly as much fun as you thought it would be. A collection of one... More

Tis' The Season

Inconceivable

585 31 209
By ieatboyss

It's Ben's first Halloween, and you were excited...at first.

His consistent need to question everything shouldn't annoy you because he's still acclimating, but it does, so much.

It would be fine if he just asked a question once like, "What's Halloween?" but he doesn't.

Ben Solo is incapable of asking one question and leaving it at that.

"I don't understand what the point of the holiday is."

"Ask Siri," you respond, while stepping into the shower.

You made the mistake of showing Ben how to use Siri. After the third day you thought for sure you'd be receiving her letter of resignation in the mail. That or Apple would start charging you hourly and billing you for the time they spend answering his questions alone.

"Siri, what is Halloween?"

"Halloween or Hallowe'en, also known as Allhalloween, All Hallow's Eve, or All Saints' Eve is a celebration observed in many countries on the 31st of October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows Day," she responds loudly, due to how high he constantly has his phone's volume. 

"Would you like me to keep reading?"

"Yes, please." Ben pauses brushing his teeth and responds politely, doing his best not to drool toothpaste.

"It begins the observance of Allhallowtide, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed."

He's mentally making a list of questions he's going to ask you. You know this because his brow furrows and he stares at the sink like it just told him he's a Palpatine.

Closing the shower curtain, you step under the water. 

When you hear him spit out the toothpaste, you know he's about to join you in your extremely small shower, and begin a game of 20 questions that lasts until you either waterboard him or drop to your knees to distract him.

His response to your question will determine which route you take.

"What don't you understand?" you sigh, wiping the water out of your eyes.

He slides open the curtain and steps into the shower the moment you open your eyes. You'll never get tired of looking at him, even if the confused look you once thought was cute makes you want to scream.

"What makes you think I don't understand something?" his brow furrows deeper.

You reach up and smooth the lines in between his eyebrows.

"Because your frown intensifies. It's not your usual 'I want to strike fear in the hearts of the elderly and small children' frown, it's a different kind of frown."

He scoffs and reaches behind you for the soap.

"Don't you dare—"

A glob of soap the size of a soda can is roughly plopped onto the top of your head.

"Why do you insist on using an entire bottle of shampoo whenever I'm in here with you? Yes, my hair is growing back but that doesn't mean I need more soap!" you nearly yell.

He ignores you and spreads it throughout the top of your head.

"I don't understand why we need to dress up and carve vegetables because of Samhain. Do you always celebrate the holiday? Are you Pagan? You're supposed to celebrate the dead correct? Obi-Wan is the only person you've lost. Do you celebrate him on that day? Do you still consider him 'dead' after you spoke with him? He isn't really gone right? Do—"

"BEN!" you snap, startling him.

The walls of the shower make your voice louder than you intended. You clear your throat and start rinsing out the copious amount of shampoo in your hair.

"One question at a time. People dress up and carve pumpkins because it's fun. Everyone celebrates differently but a majority of people don't celebrate for the same reasons they did centuries ago. No I am not Pagan, but you don't need to be to celebrate Halloween. This will be my second Halloween without Obi-Wan and no, I didn't celebrate him last year. I sat at the bookstore and handed out candy which is what we are going to do before we go to Poe's party. Do I consider Obi-Wan gone after Lothal? Yes, and No. Yes, because he's not physically here anymore and I can't ask him for advice when I need it. No, because he flat out told me he's still creeping around. Did I answer all of your questions? Well, all of your questions at the moment because I'm sure you'll have more for me in five minutes."

Silence.

When you finally have all of the soap out of your hair, you wipe the water out of your eyes, and stare up at him. He looks like a kicked puppy.

His arms are crossed and he's staring at the shower wall, avoiding your eyes. You wrap your arms around him and lean into him. Your head barely meets his chest which has a thin layer of water on it from standing in the only dry part of the shower.

He stays tense and rigid but only momentarily before wrapping his arms around you.

"You're being mean again," he mumbles.

You do your best not to laugh by keeping your face pressed against his chest.

"I'm not trying to be mean, I promise. If Google and Siri can't give you the exact answers you want I don't know why you think I can. Halloween is just something we do for fun. You're overthinking it."

"Hmmpf."

"I don't understand how you can remember a good chunk of your life here, but everything else is either not there or a blur."

He shrugs. "From what I gather my life here was almost as lonely as my life on the Supremacy. I think I retained memories of the important points in my life here but not the rest."

You release him, grab him by his arms and move him under the water. You're not tall enough to pour the remaining amount of shampoo in his hair so you let him do that part. The spoiled brat then leans forward and waits patiently for you to brush your fingers through his hair.

When fighting the gigantic, menacing, villain that was Kylo Ren on Starkiller base, you would have never guessed how much he loves having his hair played with. It's like when you pet a cat once and they continue to rub on you until you pet them again. Then you're stuck petting it until it dies, or you do.

He practically purrs as your fingers massage the shampoo into his thick, black, hair. He places both hands on your hips and slowly slides them up and down, conveniently pausing once his thumbs are resting under your breasts.

You roll your eyes at how horrible he is at being subtle, especially when his cock is already hard and seeking you out. Doing your best not to rub against him, at least until you both actually bathe, you try to reach around him to get the body wash but nearly fall in the process. He tightens his grip on your sides to prevent you from falling.

"Ugh!" you groan in frustration. "We need a bigger shower! Actually, we need a bigger apartment. You are too large for this place."

He snorts, "yeah I am."

You roll your eyes so hard you almost give yourself a headache.

He helps you by reaching around and grabbing the soap for you.

"I like it here. It's ours. It feels like home," he mumbles.

You lather your hands and start washing yourself, much to his dismay, but he follows suit.

"We can make a bigger apartment feel like home. I—"

Cutting you off, he places his hands on your sides again and lifts you up. Your legs instantly wrap around him as he holds you against the shower wall.

He brushes your wet hair out of your face and leans close to you until his lips are a breath away from yours.

"Home isn't a place, it's a person," he says, before pressing his lips against yours.

The moment your lips meet he sighs and licks your bottom lip, silently asking you to grant him access. A second later his tongue is in your mouth, exploring it, memorizing it.

Since waking up at home, his kisses have a hint of desperation to them. He touches you like it's the last chance he'll get, like he needs to make it count.

Not that you're complaining.

Holding you up with one hand on your ass, he slides his other hand from your hip all the way up to your neck where his hand rests, cradling your head,  and cording his fingertips through the hair at the base of your skull.

He breaks the kiss and presses his forehead against yours, slowly sliding his erection against your slit, testing to see if you're already ready for him, which you are.

You always are. 

Running your fingers through his hair, you grab a handful, and pull his head back. He closes his eyes and shivers when you kiss him from shoulder to jawline. Lifting you up, he positions himself at your entrance and lowers you on to him. Your breath hitches and you arch your back.

He closes his eyes and moans like a starving man being fed for the first time in days.

"You're always so wet for me sweetheart," he grunts, thrusting into you at a punishing pace. "No matter how many times I fuck you, you're still so tight."

The more sex you have, the more confidence he has. As his confidence grows, so does his affinity for talking dirty.

"Fuck, Ben," you breathe, pulling his face down to yours by his hair. With both hands hooked under your thighs, he holds you still and pistons in and out of you, kissing you urgently until he feels you start to quiver around him. Using the wall as leverage, he brings one of his hands in between you, and starts to rub circles over your clit with the pad of his thumb, knowing it will quickly push you over the edge.

Knowing your body as well as he does brings a smile to his face but it falters when your orgasm ripples through you. The way your pussy spasms around him has him following close behind you. His knees nearly buckle as he fucks you through your orgasm and his own.

Panting, he presses his forehead against yours, kisses it softly, and lowers your feet to the ground.

"Am I ever going to get to shower without getting pounded into the wall?"

"Are you complaining?"

"Nope, just wondering."

More often than not, sex in bed is affectionate and drawn out. You both take your time, learning each other's bodies as if they were your own.

However, throughout the day, more often than not, you find yourself against a surface getting pounded into quickly and urgently. You've noticed since he's been able to do things on his own and has the ability to fuck you wherever he wants, he does. It's almost as if he's reminding himself that you are in fact with him and willing to let him have your body whenever he needs reassurance.

You slide into bed and crawl under the covers once the two of you dry off. He quickly pulls you against his chest and drapes his arm across your waist when you turn to lay on your side. You can practically hear the gears in his head turning and you know another question or complaint is about to come out of his mouth. You take a deep breath, and wait.

"I understand how Halloween came to be, but do we—"

"If you're about to whine about costumes and the party I swear to god I will buy the skimpiest costume I can find and go to the party without you."

You don't need to turn around to know his jaw is tense with irritation. He huffs and pulls you closer to him, but says nothing else on the matter. Your eyes feel heavy and right as you drift off to sleep you hear him mumble against your hair.

"Goodnight sweetheart."

*******

You can't go shopping like most couples do because you aren't like most couples. Most couples don't consist of one person from an alternate universe, which is why shopping is an activity that usually lasts all day.

Depending on your mood, shopping can either be exhausting or adorable. Ben has to stop and look at everything and then ask questions about whatever it is that's caught his attention.

*******

"What candy should we get?" you ask, as he stares at the giant wall of Halloween candy in front of you.

One thing you discovered early on is that Ben Solo is not a fan of sweets.

The first time you went to the store without him you bought several multi-packs of candy, scattered them on the kitchen table, and made him try one of each. His face was scrunched up as if he was in pain throughout the majority of the taste testing.

"This is for the children that will be aimlessly wandering the streets in costume, begging for food and charity, correct?"

Your eyes leave the candy as you turn your head to look at him.

"Out of everything you've read, and everything I've told you, that's the conclusion you came to?"

"Am I wrong? Children will be dressed up and asking for food."

"I mean in a way you're right...but... just pick out some candy!" you huff, frustrated because he's technically right.

He picks up ten different bags and scans their contents. Even though the logos of each candy are printed on the outside of the bag, he shakes them to ensure he sees exactly what's inside.

When he starts to sift through the bags, you realize he's looking for something specific.

"What are you looking for?" you ask, curiously.

"There was one candy that wasn't as bad as the others. I was trying to find it but the packaging is different because of the holiday."

You knew he wouldn't know the name of it which meant a familiar game of "Ask Ben 87 questions until you figure out what he's thinking about."

"Was it chocolate or something else? I need more to go on."

"Chocolate."

"Okay, do you remember what was in it? Was it just plain chocolate?"

"It had some sort of filling."

You're getting warmer.

"What shape was it in?"

"Circular with ridges on the side. There was a small paper you had to remove prior to eating it."

"Reese's? The peanut butter cups?"

"The Reese's wasn't as bad as the others."

Success.

You point towards the Costco sized bag of Reeses above your head, out of reach. He easily reaches up and grabs four bags and tosses them into the cart. You then point to another package of Reeses, this time the full size packages. He raises an eyebrow questionably but doesn't ask as he grabs a handful of those as well.

"This seems like an excessive amount of candy."

"I give the little ones to everyone, but the kids with the really cool costumes get the big ones."

"Can I decide who has a cool costume?"

You start to push the cart down the aisle but he catches up in two short steps and gently pushes you aside to take over.

"Of course you can."

He follows you to the produce section where the large pallets of pumpkins are. You stand on the edge of the pallet and start looking for two decent looking ones. Waiting until the last minute doesn't leave too many options but it's not like Ben knows that.

When you pick up a pumpkin and turn it in your hand to check for scuffs and damage, he picks one up and does the same, even though he doesn't know what he's looking for.

"What are you doing?"

"You want to make sure it's round and in good shape. Sometimes they'll be dented and shaped funny. If they're an odd shape they can be hard to carve."

You find yours and place it in the cart and watch as Ben's eyes land on the biggest fucking pumpkin you've ever seen in your life. He looks at you, about to ask if that one is okay, so you nod. He has no idea what carving entails or how long it's going to take to gut the pumpkin that is easily the size of a golden retriever.

After picking up the pumpkin effortlessly, he leans down, and whispers in your ear.

"Can I carve it with my lightsaber?"

"They don't work, we've tried a couple of times now."

"But if I try again and it works, is carving the pumpkin with a lightsaber acceptable?" he continues to whisper, as if everyone in the grocery store knows what a lightsaber is.

"If it makes you happy, it's acceptable," you chuckle.

With a smile on his face, he follows you to the checkout line.

*******

The next item on your to do list - find costumes.

Thankfully the costume store you find is outside of the city and not as well known which means it's not crowded and much easier to navigate.

"Okay, go crazy," you gesture for him to walk further into the store.

"What?"

"Go find a costume."

His eyes dart around the large store as he runs his hand through his hair, almost anxiously. You know what he's worried about and it's adorable.

He's still not comfortable or knowledgeable in a lot of areas. If he chooses something dumb he knows you'll tease him, but he's getting used to it. That's not what's making him anxious.

Not wanting to overwhelm him, the two of you have mainly stayed in your apartment, only venturing out for trips to the store and other small outings. On Halloween you're planning to go to Poe's costume party which means mingling with a bunch of strangers. The fact that Ben's still not too fond of Poe doesn't help.

If the costume he picks is unflattering, other people will laugh and that will be more uncomfortable for him than the small remarks you make in jest when it's just the two of you.

"What are you going to get?" he asks, trying to distract you.

"I don't know yet. Want me to walk around with you?"

He nods.

Trying not to smile, you take his hand in yours and interlace your fingers as you pull him towards the men's section. His eyes scan the walls, hoping to find something familiar. When you pass the superhero section he pauses then glances at you to see if you're going to laugh. When you don't, he goes back to browsing. You give his hand a tug so he'll lean down towards you. Once his face is within reach, you kiss him lightly on the lips.

"I'll be in the other aisle. Come find me once you find a couple of costumes."

"Okay."

He's smiling when you pull away.

As you're walking away you see the "humor" section and you can't help but pause. You're not sure how you manage to keep your composure when you see it.

"I found your costume!" you say loudly, and as enthusiastically as possible.

His eyes light up and for a second you feel horrible for how badly you're about to embarrass him.

"What is it?" he asks, eagerly.

You toss the package to him and wait, knowing what he's going to do next.

How well you know each other in such a short amount of time is a little scary, but only a little. The feeling passes when you remember all you learned when talking to Obi-Wan. Your lives are for more entwined than either one of you realized. It's only natural to know how he'll react in certain situations.

"I don't understand what this is supposed to be." His brow furrows as he turns the costume over to see if there's an explanation on the back.

Thankfully, there isn't.

"Maybe ask Siri?" you innocently suggest.

He nods as if saying "duh why didn't I think of that."

"Siri, who is the man in the pink canoe?"

You snort so hard you give yourself a migraine and have to quickly cough to cover it.

He raises an eyebrow and realizes a second too late that you set a trap and he walked right into it.

Siri starts to explain, loudly, in the middle of the costume store.

"The Little Man in the Canoe (also known as The Love Button), is a slang term for a woman's clitoris—"

Ben's eyes widen at a comedic level and his face turns a violent shade of scarlet all the way up to his ears, and probably higher. He throws the costume at you and nearly drops his phone in an attempt to cover Siri's loud voice as she continues her explanation.

"—so euphemized for its placement between the labia minora resembling a person within a small boat," Sir's muffled voice says from inside Ben's pocket, underneath both of his hands.

He glances around wildly, checking to see if anyone heard him ask about a woman's clitoris.

You bite your lip to an almost painful level, trying not to lose it in the middle of the store. Ben glares daggers at you. If looks could kill you'd be dead. Too bad the flush of his cheeks makes him look a lot less intimidating than he thinks he is.

You skip back over to him, pull him down towards you, and kiss him, knowing he won't stay mad at you.

"Love you," you whisper against his lips.

"I know," he huffs, as you pull away.

Once you're sure the mortification has passed, you give him one more kiss and walk away.

*******

Ben finds you twenty minutes later with five different costumes in his arms. He averts his eyes when you smile at his selection.

"You ready to try them on?"

"What? I can do that here?" he asks, glancing around the store.

Shopping for clothes and using a fitting room for the first time was a whole adventure on it's own and you're thankful you don't have to go through that again.

"Yes, come on."

You steer him to the fitting room and wait outside while he takes his costumes into one of the rooms. It doesn't escape your notice how eager the fitting room attendant suddenly seems to be. Before Ben approached her she barely glanced up from her phone. Now she's suddenly very interested in earning the Employee of the Month award.

You're eager to see if Ben notices her flirting and how he'll react if he does.

You expect him to step out of the room to show you the costumes like he reluctantly did when you made him try on clothes, but he doesn't.

He walks out nearly half an hour later with the costumes in his arms. You assume he's going to tell you they're all dumb or he feels stupid, but he doesn't.

"Is there anything I can help you with, sir?" The attendant asks, emphasizing the word sir, and leaning further over the counter with her low cut shirt.

"I'm okay, thank you," he replies politely, glancing around until he finds you.

She scoffs when he walks straight towards you without glancing back at her, obviously not used to being ignored. You don't get jealous easily but a small part of you is smiling inside.

He puts the costumes he didn't like back where he found them, and walks back towards you with one in his hands. You can't tell what it is but you can see it's all black, as expected.

"What did you choose?"

"It's a surprise," he smirks.

"Oh really?"

He nods.

"Well, I guess mine is a surprise too."

His smirk falters. "You're not going to show me what you picked out?"

"Nope. Oh! We can make it a new tradition! We don't show each other our costumes until Halloween!" you say, nearly giddy.

"Let's go home. We have pumpkins to carve!"

He wants to argue but the mention of making new traditions with him makes his throat tighten.

You really do feel like home.

*******

"This is disgusting," Ben groans, nearly gagging.

He's elbow deep inside his pumpkin, seeds and stringy innards cling to his muscular forearms.

"You do this by choice? Annually? Why?" he asks, appalled, flinging a handful of pumpkin entrails into the large bowl you set on the table.

"It's just something you do for Halloween. Once you gut it you can carve something into it. We can see who can carve the best. I suck at this and it's your first time so I feel like that puts us on equal footing."

Ben hears you but he's too busy concentrating on hollowing out the pumpkin to respond.

"Why am I itchy? Were you itchy?"

Having chosen a sensible size pumpkin, yours has been gutted clean, and is sitting on the table, patiently waiting for Ben to finish his. Seeing how long he's taking, you grab the box of brownie mix you bought, and start gathering ingredients.

You're hoping Ben's pumpkin will be ready to carve by the time they're done.

"Why did you let me choose a pumpkin this big if you knew I was going to have this much difficulty preparing it?" he whines, throwing another handful of guts into the bowl.

"You didn't see the look in your eyes. It was like a kid on Christmas morning," you chuckle.

"Christmas is a holiday as well, right?"

A small part of you wants to cry now that you realize you're going to have to do this all over again but with Christmas.

You pretend like you don't hear him and thankfully he's too busy cursing under his breath to pester you for an answer.

Your phone rings a familiar tone, indicating Leia's calling. After quickly answering the call, you put her on speaker, and hold your phone in between you and Ben.

"Hi Leia!"

You nudge Ben.

"Hello mother," he huffs.

"Hi sweetie! What are you two up to? Getting ready for Halloween?"

"Yes! Ben's actually elbow deep in a pumpkin right now," you chuckle.

"Oh good, he remembered to wear gloves! I was worried he might have forgotten he's allergic.'

Your eyes widen slightly.

"I don't know if he told you or not, but it's nothing serious. He'll break out into hives and be a little itchy for a while."

Ben's arm freezes inside the pumpkin and he turns his head to glare at you.

"I was just calling to remind him, in case it's something he forgot. He's always been such a grump when it comes to the holidays. I figured you'd be able to talk him into being festive so I thought I'd check in to make sure he remembered. I'll let you two get back to it. Have a good night!"

Leia hangs up and you slowly set your phone down on the table. Ben pulls his arm out of the pumpkin and sits back in the kitchen chair, narrowing his eyes at you.

"I told you I was itchy," he says through gritted teeth.

*******

On the evening of Halloween, you take your pumpkins and the copious amounts of candy you purchased, to the bookstore, along with some spiderwebs and orange lights you bought last minute. The two of you quickly decorate the windows, set your pumpkins in front of the doors, and prepare for the trick-or-treaters.

Ben glares at his pumpkin as he sets it down in front of the door, remembering how miserable he was the night before with hives up to his elbows, half drunk because of all of the allergy medicine you forced him to take.

He casually rubs his arm, as if just looking at the pumpkin makes him itchy. You carved yours into a classic Jack O Lantern, something quick and easy. Ben somewhat just stabbed his and cut out chunks. It looks like Jason Vorhees took his machete to it but you take a picture anyways. It's his first pumpkin.

After the decorations are set up and the candy is ready to be handed out, you turn on some typical haunted house music, and stand by the doors with him.

You asked Ben whether he'd prefer to get dressed for the party at home, before going to the store, or if he'd prefer getting dressed at the store and leaving from there. He chose the latter.

Dressed in a pair of tight fitting jeans and a black V-neck shirt, he stands by the door, doing his best not to look too eager about handing out candy.

"The big candies are for the children with the superior costumes right?" he asks, glancing at the bowl sitting on a shelf behind him, out of sight.

"That's what I do but it's up to you. I give the kids with unique costumes the bigger candy. It takes a bit of work to make your own costume. Most people are lazy and go the store bought route."

"We bought ours at a store," he frowns.

"Yes, but it's your first Halloween and you're not used to everything. Next year we can make our own costumes. Then every year after that the rule will be only handmade costumes, no store bought ones. It can be another tradition!" you smile.

His throat feels tight again and he swallows hard.

"Every year after that."

"Another tradition!"

The look he's giving you, you can't quite place, but you've seen it before.

"What?"

"Nothing sweetheart," he smirks.

The sun starts to set and the kids start wandering the streets in small groups.

Ben's eyes light up as a little girl makes her way towards him.

The moment he crouches down with the bowl of candy in his hands, you know he's done for.

The little girl (who you assume is around five years old), smiles at him like he hung the stars. You glance around and don't see any adults with her, which is strange. Further up the sidewalk an older teenage boy waves at you and mouths "my sister" then gestures towards her. You nod and stand behind Ben.

"Trick or Treat!" the little girl says eagerly, holding out her bag for Ben.

"Hello, princess," he says with a smile. The little girl's Elsa dress is frayed and dirty at the edges, and her wig is a bit frazzled and out of place, but she doesn't care.

"I'm not a princess! I'm Queen Elsa," she huffs, closes her eyes, and lifts her small chin, insulted.

"My apologies, your majesty," he bows his head, and waits.

The little girl peeks an eye open and smiles when she sees the huge man crouched and bowing to her.

"It's okay!" she says happily.

He starts turning to grab the bowl of big candy but you beat him to it. You shove it into his hand, knowing this is how the night is going to go.

The little girl's eyes light up when she sees him toss a full size candy bar into her bag.

"Thank you!" she squeals and throws her arms around Ben's neck.

He freezes, not expecting a hug from the little queen. Thankfully, the older brother sees his sister throw herself at a stranger, who looks extremely uncomfortable, and pulls her off of him.

"Sorry about that," he says, embarrassed.

"It's okay," you chuckle, tossing him his own candy.

"Happy Halloween," he smiles.

"Bye peasant!" the little girl calls out to Ben.

He waves and stands once she's down the street.

"You're so screwed."

"What?" he asks, turning to face you fully.

"That was one kid and you were ready to dump all of the candy we bought into her bag."

"It's a crime punishable by death to upset a princess," he scoffs, acting as if he's offended.

You snort. "She wasn't a princess, she was a queen."

"Maybe, but not mine, I already have a queen," he smirks, leaning down to you. He presses his lips against yours for a fraction of a second before you hear another round of "Trick or Treat."

*******

Thankfully, no more little princesses or queens show up, otherwise you'd have run out of candy within minutes. Ben was extremely pleased with himself whenever he recognized a costume and when he didn't, you were asked for details and so was Siri.

It's close to 9pm when the trick-or-treaters taper off before disappearing all together.

It's costume time and you're equally excited and nervous about seeing what he picked out. If it's something dumb you can't tell him without hurting his feelings, but you also can't let him show up to Poe's of all places in something that will get him laughed at.

You go into the women's bathroom to change while he runs to grab something out of the car before changing himself.

Once your shirt is buttoned, your tie is straight, your skirt is flat, and your wand is secured inside the left pocket of the robe, you exit the bathroom. Ben is still shuffling around in the men's room. While you're waiting, you make sure the front doors are locked, and the lights in the front are off, before walking to the back office.

You hear the men's bathroom door open and are about to turn around but stop when Ben cages you in against the desk. Giggling, you turn around until your back is pressed against the edge.

Your eyes widen slightly, not expecting his costume of choice.

A black mask rests on his face, intensifying the honey color of his eyes. On his head is a black bandana that ties in the back, right above where he's managed to gather a majority of his thick, black, hair into a small ponytail.

Around his waist is a black belt, cinching in the black long sleeved shirt that laces closed but is hanging half way open. The ends of the billowy sleeves are tucked into black leather gloves that send a familiar tingle down your spine as you remember the last time you saw him in gloves.

The shirt stops at his upper thigh and covers the blessedly tight black pants he's wearing which are tucked into black pirate style boots. On his hip, attached to the belt, is a scabbard, and in the scabbard is a sword.

There is no way in hell he bought all of that when you took him shopping. You definitely would have noticed a sword.

At first glance your immediate thought is "pirate," more like "hot pirate," but once you see his hair you know he has a specific look in mind.

When you don't respond right away the anxiety is faintly visible in his eyes. Instead of realizing the look on your face is appreciative and horny, he mistakes it for the opposite.

"I—"

You grab him by the neck and pull him down towards you, pressing your lips against his roughly. His hands linger at your sides momentarily, giving his brain a second to catch up.

When he realizes what's going on, his hands fly to your hips and lift you onto the desk. He spreads your legs and stands in between them, pressing even closer to you than before. His hands trail down your thighs and pause. He breaks the kiss, panting, and stares down at you. His gaze travels from your knees to all the way up until his eyes meet yours.

"Holy shit," he pants.

You have to bite your lip not to laugh. Hearing him curse is still hilarious considering he regularly uses kriff still.

"You're wearing a skirt," he says quietly, trailing his hands up your thighs.

When he realizes the gloves he's wearing are preventing him from touching your skin, he frowns and rips them off with his teeth, throwing them on the desk behind you. In no time at all, his hands are back on your thighs, inching closer and closer to where you want them. He lifts your skirt until it's bunched around your waist.

Your breath hitches when he lightly runs his knuckles against your already wet panties.

"So wet for me already," he whispers, leaning in and kissing along your neck.

"Always," you breathe, as he places kisses along your neck.

"Only for me," he whispers aggressively.

When you don't immediately agree, he combs his fingers through your hair and grips it roughly, bringing your face close to his. You moan and arch your back, pressing your chest against him. He slowly moves your panties to the side, exposing you to his wandering and slightly desperate fingers.

"Say it," he whispers.

"Only you," you pant.

Teasing you, he circles your clit with his thumb, but doesn't touch it directly.

"Ben, please," you beg.

"Please, what sweetheart?" he asks, trailing kisses from your lips to your jaw, and then back again.

You reach forward and cup his impressively hard erection through his tight pants. He gasps and bucks into your hand. When you try to stroke him he brushes your hand away and quickly tries to undress.

The fake sword loudly falls to the ground when he removes his belt. Once his belt is off, he reaches under his long shirt, and unzips his pants. He sees you watching him impatiently and stares at you heatedly. His eyes are nearly dilated with need as he stares at your spread legs, not moving an inch from where he left you.

"Take those off before I rip them off," he says, gesturing towards your panties. He lowers his pants and boxer briefs enough to free his cock from it's constraints.

"As you wish," you smirk.

He grabs the base of his cock and starts lazily pumping it, impatiently waiting for you to remove your panties. You wiggle as you try to pull them down but it's not as easy as you'd thought it would be. You're sitting on half of your skirt which means you can only lift your hips an inch or two off of the desk.

Apparently you're moving too slow for him because he closes the space between you, rips your panties off, and plunges into you without warning.

"Fuck! Ben," you moan.

He buries his face into the crook of your neck and thrusts into you as if his life depends on it.

"Kriff," he grunts against your neck.

When he feels your walls start to quiver around him, he changes his angle slightly, aiming directly for your g-spot.

Your back arches and your thighs grip him as you dissolve into pleasure.

Not wanting to alert your fellow business owners to your activities, he quickly covers his mouth with yours to not only mask the noise you're making, but the one he knows he will also be making.

The way your pussy spasms around his cock is too much and he comes immediately after you do. He moans into your mouth as his hips continue to thrust, slower and uneven in their movements.

He rests his head on your shoulder, trying to catch his breath, as his hips come to a stop.

"I like this costume," he pants, rolling the end of your skirt between his fingers.

"Yeah I can tell," you giggle. "Where did you get yours? I know for a fact we did not buy all of this at the costume store.'

Even with his mask you can see his cheeks redden.

"I...well I told my mother I was going to dress as Westley from the Princess Bride. Well, the Dread Pirate Roberts to be exact, but the costume was only the shirt. She told me not to worry about it. The rest was shipped to the apartment yesterday. I managed to intercept it while you were in the shower," he smirks.

"Damn. I'm going to have to send Leia a 'Thank You' card for making my Princess Bride roleplay dreams come true."

He chuckles, wincing as he slowly pulls out of you. He places both hands on your hips and lifts you off of the desk, setting you back on to the floor. He picks up his belt while you go to the bathroom to clean up. When you return his belt is in place and so are his gloves.

He seems less hesitant about the party all of a sudden. It's either the sex or the reassurance that his costume looks good, maybe a combination of both.

"Are you ready?" he asks, a hint of excitement in his tone.

*******

The music from Poe's duplex is loud enough to be heard down the street. You're suddenly anxious for Ben, thinking he's going to be uncomfortable. When you glance over at him he looks perfectly fine, fingers interlaced with yours, staring towards the steps to the building.

"What?" he asks, after catching you staring.

"Nothing," you smile.

The two of you walk up the steps and are about to open the door when it roughly swings open.

Poe opens the door in a black corset, thigh high fishnet stockings, a black curly wig, and impressively tall heels. Your jaw drops as you openly gawk at him. Ben's deep, loud, laughter snaps you out of your shocked state.

You quickly close your mouth and turn your attention to him, praying he's not going to say something unintentionally rude.

"How do I take a photo? I need to send one to my mother—"

Ben pauses and tries to pull his phone out of his back pocket.

Thinking he's making fun of Poe without realizing it, you're slightly mortified.

"—she loves Frank N' Furter." he adds, still chuckling.

You turn your head towards Ben so fast you nearly give yourself whiplash.

"You know who Frank n' Furter is? When the hell did you watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show?"

"One of the times my mother stayed with me while you were at the bookstore. She said it's one of her favorite movies. When she realized I didn't remember what it was she made me watch it," he shrugs, turning his attention to Poe.

"Sweet Transvestite from Transexual Translyvania...right?" he asks hesitantly, unsure if he's remembering the line correctly.

"What the hell? You know the lines? What universe am I in?"

"It was an interesting movie," he shrugs.

"You don't by chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?" Poe asks Ben, quoting the Princess Bride.

His eyes light up, happy someone recognizes his costume and not to make fun of it.

"Nice, Solo. I didn't think she'd be able to talk you into dressing up and if she did, I thought for sure you would have come as something lame like a vampire," Poe chuckles.

Ben looks away from Poe suddenly, which probably means his other costume choice was a vampire.

"Poe, what's taking you so long?" a man approaching Poe from behind asks.

You can tell it's Finn before he fully turns in your direction, even with the Captain America mask covering the top portion of his face.

He smiles at you, then at Ben. "You must be Solo and—"

"Finn," you whisper.

You should have known you'd eventually run into him. Everyone else you had met previously is now in your life or in Ben's. It was just a matter of time, still, you hadn't expected to see him.

"Have we met before?" he asks, confused.

Ben glances down at you and gives your hand a squeeze when he sees your eyes are watery.

"Um no...but Poe's mentioned you before," you lie, hoping they'll believe you.

"Oh he has?" Finn asks Poe teasingly, leaning in and kissing him on the cheek.

You can feel Ben's surprise. With everything that happened back in his timeline, you forgot to mention the fact that they were together. His lips part with surprise but he quickly closes them, averting his eyes.

"Come on in guys," Finn says, pushing Poe aside to make room for both of you.

Once you're clear of the door, Finn closes it and walks ahead of you.

"That's America's ass," Ben chuckles, gesturing to Finn.

You pause and slowly turn your head towards him.

"What?" he glances between the three of you.

"I understood that reference and you're goddamn right it is," Poe says loudly, slapping Finn in the ass for emphasis.

Finn jumps and smacks Poe's hand away as he laughs and continues walking into the other room.

"Were they together in my timeline? When were you going to tell me?" he hisses under his breath.

"I'm sorry, I was a little busy saving the galaxy," you hiss back.

The moment you're in the kitchen, Poe starts handing you alcohol, which you pass to Ben, thinking he'd decline.

You're pleasantly surprised when he doesn't.

"What is this?" he asks, titling the little shot glass back and forth.

"You've never had a jello shot?" Finn asks, incredulously.

"I...I don't think so," Ben frowns.

"Oh, right, you have some memory loss right?"

Poe gives him a look that clearly says "don't bring it up."

"That just means he gets to experience everything for the first time," you smile up at Ben.

He smirks and nods.

"Are you going to have one?" he asks, offering you his shot.

"Nope, I'm driving."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Ben asks, confused.

"Don't worry about it."

You and Poe smile at each other as Ben tips the small plastic cup back and slurps the jello out of it.

Both of you wait to see if he makes a face to indicate whether or not he likes it.

He brings the empty plastic cup to his face and stares at the bottom.

"Can I have another one? What's in this jello?"

You cover your mouth to hold back a laugh.

"Vodka, a lot of vodka," Poe smiles mischievously,  handing Ben two more.

"Is that alcohol?"

Finn glances between you and Poe, wondering if he legitimately has no idea what vodka is. You shake your head slightly and he takes the hint.

"Yes, strong alcohol."

"Strong?" Ben scoffs. "It can't be stronger than Corellian whiskey. I could eat ten of these and not feel a thing."

"Really?" Poe asks, smirking.

You and Finn both know what Poe's about to say and you both know how Ben is going to respond.

"I bet I could drink you under the table, Solo."

"Why would I drink under a table?" he asks, confused.

"It's just a saying. What he means is you'll pass out before he does."

Ben narrows his eyes at Poe. "You're on Dameron."

"Shit," you and Finn mumble simultaneously.

*******

Thirty minutes later and your personal Westley is maskless and swordless. His hair is loose and resting on his shoulders like usual. The hair tie he stole from you is lost amongst the empty shot glasses that litter the countertop.

You leave him alone for approximately two minutes, the time it takes you to walk to the bathroom and back, and when you re-enter the kitchen two girls are trying their hardest to get his attention.

Leaning against the doorframe, you watch as Ben drunkenly misses all of the not so subtle attempts at flirting the girls are doing.

"What's your name handsome?" a petite blonde girl asks.

Ben frowns down at her, realizing she's not you. You're the only one that's ever called him handsome.

"It's Westly," Ben responds, concentrating extremely hard on not slurring.

"I like that name," the girl smirks and rests her hand against his chest.

"I thought I heard Poe say your name is Ben?" the other girl asks, confused.

"It is," he smiles.

He runs his hands over his face and blinks hard before glancing around the room, looking for you. When he looks down and realizes the hand on his chest does not belong to you, he frowns and pushes it away from him.

"No thank you," he says politely, frowning.

The girl pouts.

"What's wrong? Is it the girl you came here with? You didn't seem too interested in her," she giggles.

Ben snorts. "You're an idiot."

"What?" she asks, offended.

"You don't know what you're talking about. She's my soulmate. She died for me, well, we died together. But then we—"

"Okay, that's enough alcohol for you big guy," you quickly interrupt before Ben doesn't just look drunk, but insane as well.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" he slurs, swaying slightly as he tries to wrap his arms around you. "I was just telling them they're stupid for thinking I don't love you."

He leans down to kiss you on the forehead but lingers a bit too long. He sways a little more and puts a lot of weight on your head.

"Ben?"

Silence.

"Ben! You're squishing me."

He jerks and stands straight up, reaching for the edge of the counter and clinging to it for dear life.

"I think it's time to go home," you chuckle.

The girls take the hint and walk out of the kitchen, disappearing into the living room.

"He's trashed," Finn chuckles, approaching you from behind.

"Definitely. Where's Poe?"

"Dr. Furter is passed out in the backyard. Technically Ben out drank him."

"Kriff yeah I did!" Ben laughs. "He has to crawl under the table now."

"Want help getting him in the car?" Finn smiles.

"I don't need help. I can walk just fine on my own," he glares.

Ben places his hands on your hips, pulls your back against his chest, and leans down, burying his face into your neck.

"Mmmm," he purrs, hands slowly starting to roam.

"Help would be appreciated," you laugh, freezing his hands by placing yours over them.

After a bit of wiggling you manage to get out of Ben's hold and pull him towards the door. One step forward and he almost falls face first onto the ground.

"Ugh," he groans. He grabs you to steady himself which doesn't help considering you're half his size. Thankfully, Finn grabs him by the arm before he falls and throws it over his shoulder, grounding him.

"I apologize FN21— Finn. It seems I do require your assistance after all."

"No problem, Solo."

Finn helps you get Ben into your car, straps him in, and closes the door. You exchange phone numbers, fully intending to make him your best friend again, and part ways.

You get into the driver's seat, buckle your seatbelt, and look to your right, expecting Ben to be passed out.

He's staring at you and smirking.

"What?"

"I want to fuck you while you wear that skirt again. I like that skirt," he says, matter of factly.

You cock an eyebrow and stare at the once shy man who is steadily getting bolder when it comes to dirty talk.

"And I'll let you, but not tonight. Tonight you're going to drink a ton of water and go to  sleep because tomorrow you're going to feel like crap."

You do your best not to wince when he lifts his hand and roughly runs his fingers through your hair.

"I'm glad you didn't die. I'm glad we didn't die."

You snort. "Yeah I'm glad we didn't die too."

"It would have been okay if we did though," he says quietly, suddenly sobering up a little.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while," he says quietly, combing his fingers through your hair, a little softer this time, and pulls you closer to him.

"Let's go home you nerd," you smile.

His breath fans across your lips, reeking of vodka and fireball.

"As you wish," he smiles and presses his lips against yours.

*******

Authors Note:

Was it everything you hoped it would be and more?

Hopefully you guys are familiar with The Princess Bride and The Rocky Horror Picture Show If not you probably didn't understand a bunch of the references.

Siri's answers to Ben's questions about Halloween and the man in the canoe are legit. I asked her both questions and wrote down what she said. The canoe explanation had me in tears.

Not gonna lie, I wasn't too confident with this and I was going to delete it and start over. But my friend read it and said she adored it so I kept it. I'll try and add to this every so often. Definitely for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

As usual, comments fuel me and I appreciate you all.

Happy Halloween!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 221 33
You can't just do this. Like... like your selling off your own daughter to the leader of our planet's sworn enemy! And- a...and to add to it, that ma...
710K 13.4K 74
A collection of reader insert one shots and mini series for Kylo Ren + Ben Solo + Matt the Radar Technician. Some are requests and are listed as such...
189 1 6
A series of Kylo Ren/Ben Solo one-shots, both sfw and nsfw (ALL NSFW ONESHOTS WILL CONTAIN A WARNING ā›”ļø )
40.9K 955 18
You and Kylo have always shared this strange bond through the force. Will it bring you together or will it tear you both apart? ***COMPLETED*** A/N:...