Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With 🥺💦)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)

8K 125 13
By fuckboy_cagayo

*This is definitely gonna be like a three or four parter... Happy No Nut November!
———

I kiss the older woman's neck while I pleasured her, becoming addicted to the sounds she's making.

"In-Inside," she says and I slowly do so, letting her words control me. She whimpers and hugs me again, fucking herself on my hand. I curl my fingers a few times in a beckoning motion and she tugs my hair hard as she climaxes.

My eyes widen at the amount of arousal she released. Though I kept at it until she calmed down and laid her head on my shoulder, panting in my ear.

I pull my fingers out and wipe them my pants before holding her tightly. She giggles sexily, "Fuck, you're good with your fingers. I don't think I've ever came so hard in just five minutes."

I chuckle softly, "It's been a while, aye?"

"Oh, wow," a new voice says, startling me, but Jade seemed unfazed.

She turns her head to the blonde with a lazy smile on her face. Perrie raises an eyebrow and steals a glance at me. "Yous did it already?" Jade shakes her head, "Just finger fucked me."

"That fast?" She asks with a raised brow and the woman on my lap cuddles into me; apparently answering the blonde's question. Said girl hums thoughtfully and takes her previous spot.

"See? I told you that she wouldn't care," Jade says teasingly.

"If I feel like it, I might just join," she says nonchalantly. I think my eyes are stuck at being as big as dinner plates at this point.

I look up at the woman on my lap who just smirks at me hotly. "Pez?"

"Mhm?"

"You have anything in your drawer?" She asks while looking at the back of the younger woman's head. Perrie turns around, "Yeah." She dismounts me and takes my hand.

"Where are we going?" I ask dumbly while standing up. She doesn't answer, just leads me to the back of the house to, where I'm presuming is Perrie's room.

We get to a door at the end of the hallway and she flips on the light. The room was pretty clean minus the bed which was a little messy.

She leads me over to the bed and turns to me, "Sit down on the bed right there." I mindlessly obey and look up at her while licking my lips. She does the same, looking at me with hungry eyes.

"Take your hoodie off," she says.

Deciding to take a little control, I smirk. "Not until those pants come off," I say and she raises an eyebrow. I do the same, looking down at her bottoms. "Or I can take them off for you?"

She chuckles seductively, "Are you sure you're a virgin?" I nod, "Promise you. I just know a thing or two." I shrug afterwards.

"Show me."

"I will, but first, your pants," I gesture. She smirks and tells me to close my eyes. I comply, leaning forward with my elbows on my knees. I hear something open and a bit a rummaging before it closes again.

I furrow my eyebrows a bit, wondering what she's doing. Though, I keep my eyes closed.

As I wait for her, all I could think about was the fact that I'm most definitely gonna lose my virginity to one of the finest women I've ever had the blessing to be in the same room with.

Hell, one is getting naked in front of me.

"Since this is your first time, I wanna make it special. Is there anything in particular that you want?" With my eyes still shut, I ponder a bit.

"I dunno. I never really thought about it. I don't even know what sex is supposed to be like." She doesn't speak for a second.

"You've never watched porn?" I shake my head. "Have you ever been horny?" I chuckle, "Yeah, but I usually just let it pass. It's never like how it was earlier."

"You mean how it is now?" I laugh again, "Yeah, I guess."

She hums, "What about music?"

"Other than Notice, no." She giggles, "Pristine li'le thing you are."

There was a moment of silence until I feel her straddle me. I start opening my eyes, but she covers them. "Ah, ah, ah. I didn't say you could open them. Keep 'em closed."

I sigh playfully, putting my hands on her now bare thighs.

"How about... I play something for you, let you get nice and comfortable, and blow your mind? No pun intended." Her hands start rubbing my shoulders like before, but more sensual.

I breathe out a laugh, "That sounds nice." I feel her dismount me and I admittedly miss the contact.

I wait some more, my arousal still there. It's never been this hard for this long.

Fucking hell.

Just then, a song is played at a low volume. The beginning sounded like rain was falling and a woman was talking in a seductive tone.

Jade climbs on me again, "You can open your eyes now, love."

I do so, being met with a very naked Geordie. With wide eyes, I scan her body, feeling more turned on that I just might release.

"Like what you see?" She husks out, biting her the tip of her finger with her other hand on my shoulder. I swallow my spit, nodding while looking into the older woman's darkened eyes. The beat changes in the song and she starts grinding down on me, singing along to the song.

"'Cos I wanna bathe you, play with you, rub you, caress you, tell you how much I've missed you," her hips start rolling harder, making me feel as if I'd ruin my briefs.

"I just wanna touch you, tease you, lick you, please you, love you, hold you make love to you," she then leans into my ear as she says the next part.

"And I'm gonna kiss you, suck you, taste you, ride you, feel you deep inside me ooh," she makes a moaning noise and scratches the back of my neck. I hiss, feeling something tight in the pit of my stomach.

"I just wanna kiss you, suck you, taste you, ride you, feel you, make you come too."

I let out a shuddery breath, wanting to meet her slow movements, but was secretly too shy to.

"Would you mind?" I shake my head quickly, mentally cursing myself for seeming desperate. "No. No, I don't," I glance at her small, but succulent mounds.

"Do what you want to me. I'm yours for the night," she says breathlessly. I lick my lips and smooth my hands from its place on her thighs to her waist.

She takes my hands and puts them on her bare bum. I boldly squeeze the tan flesh and she moans quietly. "Anything?" She nods with her teeth in her bottom lip.

I lean back a bit and strip out of my hoodie, revealing that I was wearing a tight-fitting black tank top. I toss it off somewhere and went right for a stiff peak, licking around it.

"Ah," she hugs me to her, panting softly in my ear. I suck it into my mouth, bucking my hips involuntarily at the noise.

"Please," she says in a whisper. I look up and unlatch my mouth from her chest. "What is it?"

She jails her poor, swollen lip again. "Let me ride you," she says and I blink at her. "Ride me?" She smirks and climbs off of me again. She goes to the top of my pants and start undoing my belt. I jump a bit when she brushes up against me and she giggles hotly.

My zipper becomes undone and she backs away. "Take them off for me." With my eyes on her, I pull my pants down to my ankles then step out of them. I subconsciously cover myself. "Briefs too."

I hesitate, looking down at my lap with an uncontainable boner.

"It's okay, love. You can trust me," she says sweetly with an unfamiliar look in her eyes. I look down again, cautiously pulling them down and off. The look on the woman's face. "Holy shite."

"What's wrong?" I ask nervously, covering myself again. Her eyes meet mine then back to where my hands are. "You're... wow," she says in awe.

"I'm what?"

She smirks at me, "Gonna feel like absolute heaven." I tilt my head to the side and she playfully rolls her eyes.

Okay, that was pretty hot.

"But first...," she descends to the floor, widening my legs.

I'm familiar with this part.

She takes me in her soft, dainty hand and strokes me a few times. It took five of those before I ended up letting go with a shiver. I throw my head back as she continues, using my mess to make her movements more slick.

After the last of it, she tightens her hold and goes a little faster.

"Fuck," I moan, trying my best not to hump her hand. That's when I felt something warm and wet go from the base to my tip slowly. "Ahhh," my hand automatically goes to her head, but instead of pushing her, I just play in her sandy tresses.

She lets out a noise that sends a pleasurable vibration throughout my body.

I lift my head, seeing that she's wrapping her lips around the tip, looking at me as she does. She moans again, eyes fluttering.

Before I knew it, she was taking me all the way into her mouth. My chest starts heaving as she bobs her head with her eyes on me. I felt that feeling from before and I started getting sensitive.

"J-Jade?"

"Mhm?" I groan at the familiar vibration, trying to at least get out what I needed to say.

"I-I think I'm gonna c—FUCK!"

She goes faster while twisting her fist around me. I roll my eyes back and release in her mouth, my legs shaking some.

She slows down gradually as I calm down, laying back on the bed with my eyes closed.

She soon slows to a stop and pulls herself from me. I peer down at her, watching as she wipes the corner of her mouth then sucks on her finger. She closes her eyes for a moment then removes her digit, eyes now open.

"Holy... shit," I pant, falling back on the bed.

She climbs onto the bed and cuddles beside me. "Need a second?" She says in this cutesy kind of voice. I let out something close to a chuckle.

"Yeah." She props up, resting her head in her hand. "In the meantime, I'm gonna teach you something else."

"What's that?" She smiles knowingly, "What 'eating out' really means."

She then turns towards the door and calls Perrie's name. She responds and Jade beckons her. I start to sit up to retain my, somehow, raging hard on.

Seconds later, the blonde comes in with nothing on but baby blue underwear with her hair over her breasts. She spots me and her eyes grow in size, "Wow."

"Right?" Jade agrees and I just look between the two. "What?" Perrie smiles at me, "A baby elephant's trunk, I'd say." Jade giggles and that's when I realized what they're talking about.

"Wait, why is Perrie here?" I ask. The blue-eyed woman saunters over as Jade sits up and takes a seat on her lap. "I'm gonna show you how by demonstrating on Pez," she says then glances at the blonde.

"We're gonna teach her what it means to eat a girl out. Lie on your back." Without question, Perrie eagerly complies and even widens her legs. Jade smirks and gets in between them.

"You were planning this, huh?" She asks while running her hand up and down porcelain skin. Perrie nods, "Yeah." She leans in and kisses her hotly.

Goddamn.

They break away after a minute of making out and looks over at me. "I'm gonna make Pez feel really good. Come here," she crooks her index finger.

I do so, being met with a dark blue spot. Jade pulls the fabric to the side, revealing Perrie's bare and soaked sex.

"And you're all ready. Good girl," she says while playing with a little nub at the top with her thumb. Perrie lets out a high pitched moan when she does it a few times.

"This is any girl's favorite spot. If you lick it, you'd get a good response. Though, it can be very sensitive, so be delicate at first. Flick it with your tongue, suck it a little. You want her proper squirmy. And if she grips your hair, you're doing somethin' right," she says. "Then, if requested, slip it inside of her."

I nod, eyes transfixed on the younger Geordie's wet paradise.

"Maybe you should show her?" Perrie suggests and Jade nods, "That was the plan, baby girl. A little wider for me."

She does so, eyes turning into a stormy gray.

Jade situates herself between the blonde's legs and plants a few kisses on her inner thigh. She looks over at me, "Watch closely." I nod, eyes trained on the two.

Jade kisses her thigh again, traveling a little higher with each one. "Mm," Perrie keens. The temporary blonde, with her eyes on me, taps the clit with the tip of her tongue, earning an erotic noise.

She wiggles it a little before flattening it just a little and dragging in from her entrance back up to her clit. "Ungh," she tangles her hands in light colored curls. "This is the reaction you want. I barely touched her and she's already close."

"H-How do you know?"

"See how wet she is?" I nod dumbly. "Pay attention to how her breath changes. Listen to the sounds she makes. How her body tenses and trembles with each stroke. How much you want her to ruin your face. Also, keep eye contact. Eye contact is sexy."

I agree, "Very."

She goes back to her task, now taking the little nub between her teeth very lightly, earning a squeal from the woman. "Oh, fuck!"

Jade looks up at her, vice versa, and eases her tongue inside of her. Perrie's eyes roll back and her body stiffens before she lets out a particularly loud moan of Jade's name.

Said woman gives her a few more licks before backing away and kissing her thigh again. She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand then looks my way.

I snap my gaze to her and she smiles with her teeth pressed on her lip.

"Wanna taste?" I give a small nod and she pulls me by the back of my neck, pressing her lips on mine. I let out a soundly moan when she sticks her coated tongue in my mouth.

The flavor was something I'd never thought I'd like. It was a mix of sweet and womanly. Naturally tasty.

Our tongues fight a bit before she pulls away. "Whaddya think?" I lick my lips and look over at the woman sprawled out on the bed, playing with her nipples.

"I wanna try," I say, now feeling a bit more confident.

Jade moves away and I take her place. Daringly, I reach to take hold of the waistband of the blue laced fabric.

"Can I?"

Perrie nods, looking admittedly delicious.

I pull the material down her smooth legs. She shivers a bit when they come off. Not wanting to keep a lady waiting, I lean down and mimic what I saw Jade do with my eyes right on the woman.

I moan to myself, getting a bit caught up in her heady essence. God, she tastes better right from the source.

Perrie arches with a curse on her lips, already grinding against my face. "You're a fast learner, Y/N," Jade comments, sounding impressed.

"Fuck... she is," Perrie says breathlessly. I continue, flicking my tongue over her clit. She then squeezes her thighs over my ears, more of her enveloping my mouth. I moan a bit, now taking my wet muscle and entering it in her.

She bites her lip at me, nodding while I continue to please her. Her eyes roll back and she falls back on the bed, chest heaving. I momentarily stop to look at Jade worriedly.

"Is she okay?"

"Fuck, more than okay... Keep going," Perrie's voices hotly and Jade smirks. "You heard her. Keep going."

I do as I'm told and slip my tongue back in her.

"Oh, fuuuck... don't stop, Y/N," she hisses in pleasure. Hearing either Geordie say my name has me proper aroused.

I reach down and began massaging my length. I moan continuously against her, making her release a higher pitched noise. I nibble on it like Jade did and Perrie started shaking, moaning loudly and putting my hair in a vice grip.

I flinch a little at the pain, but it ended up turning me on more.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She chants while humping my face.

Before I knew it, her thighs deafen me and she arches off the bed, screaming name. I give her a few more while I continue to jack myself.

Perrie loosens her hold on me, letting her legs rest on my shoulders. I cease my movements and look between the two.

"How was that?" I asked both women. The younger Geordie then giggles sexily, "So good. And that was your first time?"

I wipe my mouth and nod, "Yeah."

Perrie scoots to the edge and takes my face in her hands. She crashes her lips to mine, sighing at her own taste.

I slip my tongue into her mouth and she whimpers, doing the same to me. We break apart soon after and I look up at Jade, who's giving me hungry eyes.

"I wanna taste you now," I say, feeling a helluva lot more confident in my abilities. Jade gets into the bed with Perrie and the blonde cuddles up to her; a shivering ball of sweat.

I pry Jade's legs open, noting her slick arousal. My mouth starts watering as I stare at my next meal. She puts one leg on my shoulder and just as I was going to dive in, she takes my jaw into her hand.

"Suck on it. Hard," she demands and I nod, looking up at her as I take her pleasure button and suck it into my mouth.

Damn, she tastes good, too.

I heard before that fruit, mainly pineapples, makes a girl really sweet. Now, I get what that means.

These two seem as if fruit is all they eat.

"Ahh," Jade moans erotically, moving her hips slowly while looking dead into my eyes. "Do what you did to me in the living room. But keep your mouth on me."

I do what the woman tells me, bringing my right hand up to her center and slowly inserted a finger into her drenched channel. The feeling makes me bottom out again and this time, I feel it going down my spine as I climax onto Perrie's bedroom floor.

Hope she doesn't get mad at me.

"Fuck, Y/N... just like that," she keens. I watch as her band mate gets closer to her then puts her lips to her chest. She then begins doing what I'm doing to her nipple.

"Fuc-oh, fuck," she stutters, arching her back. "She's doin' good, aye?" Perrie says to her while looking down at me.

"Mhm," the natural brunette whimpers, lifting her head. "I'm close," she pants. I start pumping my fingers in and out before she grips my hair hard, making my scalp sore.

I keep going, slowing down until the woman stops me. She smiles at me lazily, "Damn, that was amazing. You're good with your mouth."

I nod my head slightly, "Thank you."

She sits up gradually, smoothing my hair back then started massaging my sore scalp.

"Are you ready for us?" She asks while Perrie got close to her, looking like a whole buffet.

There is a god somewhere.

———
*Part three coming soon... PM me for suggestions

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 38.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc