Adam in the Fate series

By XanaShadow

These are interactions I made about Adam - from Records of Ragnarok - being in the Fate series. This is not a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Servant Profile
18
19
20
21
22
First 5 Things
23
24: Bruh!
25
Father Is Here.
My Fair Lady~
27
28
Father's Arrival
29
30: Adam Alter?
31
32
33
34
35
Father's Arrival 2
Texts.
36
37
Texts 2.
Picnic
Texts 3
38
Carnival Phantasm
Servant Profile: (updated)
Flowers
texts 4
texts 5
39
Father and Son

26

13.8K 240 34
By XanaShadow

Artoria Lancer: and so, even though I am a divine spirit and don't have a good impression of you, I would like your permission to date your child.

Adam: hmm, you drive a hard bargain.

Ritsuka: u-uhmm... Do I have a saying in this?

Adam: well, I personally have two questions. One, why would you want to date my child?

Artoria Lancer: oh... W-Well... It's sort of a complicated story that started with a dream and Merlin, which of whom is now recovering in the infirmary. But, to sum it up, your child is the reason why I chose to keep my humanity in order to return his emotions.

Adam: hmm... Well, you pretty much have my permission. Though, I do have another question. No offense to Romulus, but how come you're not the Grand Lancer?

Ritsuka: *completely oblivious because he hasn't met that version of Romulus yet* wait, what does Romulus have to do with that?

Artoria Lancer: I do not know. Perhaps the Throne deems me unworthy.

Adam: that's not what I meant. I mean, between the entirety of the Lancer class, you are the only one who actually uses a Lance. Everyone else uses a spear.

Artoria Lancer: ... Now that you mention it...

Adam: a Lance and a Spear aren't the same. Only an idiot would-

Cu Chulainn: wait, they're not the same?! When did that happen!?

Scathach: ... *face-palm*.......... *deep breath*.......... Boi!

Scathach-Skadi: fufufu. I'm so glad I'm not that idiot's teacher. I would probably be embarrassed beyond belief... Wait...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 792 10
Welp this fic is peak of all other fan made fictions and deserves a reaction fic to it. I know there are some already but the updates are slow and I...
165K 3.8K 24
A fateful encounter between two heirs of a throne. With a dislike of each other, they can't seem to fathom why they stay around each other despite ha...
344K 19.8K 199
This is a collection of short chapters on an idea that refuses to leave my head. A reincarnation story into the Nasuverse. The chapters are rather sh...
6K 149 26
Headcanons and ficlets, just like the title suggests. The spicy version gets updated on my Ao3 account before here, jsyk. Please enjoy!