Bakukirideku

By Glitch_Ace32

Deku is a bada**, and an inch taller then Bakugo. Kiriashima is the cinnamon roll of 1-A Not my art nor do I... More

Backstory of Izuku
first day at UA ( chapter one )
Kidnaped
DAD?!?!?!
Training
In the dark
First day back
Day at the hospital
New look
ideas
Old friend
Coming Home
Hey guys
What really happen
Mr. Scary
Hey guys
Ryo's first day
Hey guys
im back yall
Mitsuki's
the spot
the stranger
The visit
Face reveal
Part 27 ( i ran out of names
Im sorry
Last part

U.S.J.

8.9K 143 14
By Glitch_Ace32

3 POV

It the trip to U.S.J. so before the villain showed up.

Deku POV 

Shota was talking with us along with thirteen telling us everything about the place. Then a purple portal open up. " Wow yall even got fake villains." said the clueless Kiriashima. " Those aren't fake......... Stay back!!!!" Shota  said doing his thing. I sled away to help Shota, I mean I knew he could do it on his own but the bird thing had me cautious. I had knocked out a few before Shota knew I was helping. " I said stay back darn it." " I know but that thing is dangerous." Shota look at me like I've lost my mind. " What do you mean. ' crap I shouldn't have said that.'   " I mean look at the thing, you can see the brain, and the muscles you  could get hurt and Hizashi would kill me if  I let that happen."  his face said fair point. I put Shigaraki in a nightmare I could see his nightmare. " This poor kid." I said out loud. " What do u mean Izu?" Aizawa questioned. " He like me but got taken in by the wrong person." I let him out. " WHO DID THAT?!?!?!" " I did." he looked at me with pain in his eyes. " AND WHO ARE YOU TO DO THAT?!?!?!" " My name is Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku or Izu." I said get a little closer. " Why would I call Izu, and you know Deku means ' useless' right." I just nodded at the last part. " Bc i'm just like you."  he saw I was getting closer so he sent the nomu to get me. I didn't fight back. " W-what do you mean that your like you?" " My dad left me and my mom when I was four, at six my mom called me a monster all bc of my quirk, so I left, I lived on the streets till 12, but two year after I ran away I went back to get some food. She scared me so I used my quirk and accidently killed her, but I felt no sorrow when I did it I was happy a real monster was gone." everyone was speechless. " Kurogirl, let go." The next thing I know I was tied to a chair.

Aizawa POV

After the villain left with Izu I fell to the ground. Bakugo ran to me. " what happen where Izuku." " T-they  took him." I said starting to cry.

At home 

 Shinso can in running in the house. " please don't tell me its true." me and Hizashi both looked at him with tears in our eyes. " No..........NO!!!"He said falling to the ground crying hard. Yamada and me both ran over to him, and hugged him. " Don't worry we will find him." Yamada said trying to calm him down. " But what if we don't t-they could turn him into a villain." " Look at me." I said getting Shinso attention. " What is his dream." " To be a hero." " exactly, you know no one can change his mind now we will find him." 

Done next chapter will be coming soon and thx yall for reading. :)))))!!!!!!!!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 128 21
-editing- Todoroki and Deku end up together, but how long will Bakugo tolerate it? (Self harm trigger warning)
1.7K 17 39
We will start with Izuku, Bakugo, Iida, Aizawa, Mic, Kirishima, Shoto, Shinso, Sero, Tensei and Fatgum
472 2 27
Izuku and the female OC are werewolves, Kirishima and Katsuki are humans, but Shoto is #@!%¿&?$¡ Izuku, Shoto, Kirishima, and Katsuki are kings. This...
40.2K 850 16
This is about a depressed bakugou and kirishima is trying to help * warning * abuse / cutting /swearing my first story will be updated weekly