𝕎𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟- 𝚓...

By swaygirll

just read....there beginnings a little ruff but it gets better.. 😉😉 More

Introduction.
chapter one.
chapter two.
tiktok and instagram.
chapter three.
chapter four.
update. instagram. tiktoks.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
new charecter.
chapter eight.
tiktoks.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
instagram. tiktok.

new charecters 2.

82 1 0
By swaygirll

Jaden hossler- he seen you on Tik Tok and thought you were stunning, but turns out you used to be best friends  with her brother. He is really respectful and really caring to everybody and has a good heart.

" what happens when he falls for someone who he thinks is out of his League"

Lives in- Sway in La
Age-17
TikTok- Jadenhoser
Instagram- jaden hossler
Twitter-jxdn
Nicknames- "hossler" "j"
"Rockstar"
Catchphrase- idk any 🙈
Hobbies- football, baseball, music

Charli Damilo- you and charli both blew up from just posting a tik tok as a joke. Y'all can relate to a lot of things and the same age that's why y'all will be so close.

" what happens when she runs across a video of a girl her age tryin to have fun just like she was."

Lives in- LA
Age- 16
Tik Tok- Charli d'amelio
Instagram-Charli d'amelio
Twitter-hiitscharli.
Nicknames- "Char" "nugget"
Catphrase-   " go buy the charli" "put some more."
Hobbies- tiktok, volleyball.

there important so i did a reall introduction ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
124K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
920K 56.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...