𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔

By maya_lara1

"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Ar... More

|𝓒𝓪𝓼 𝓽| & |𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓰𝓾𝓮|
Chapter |1| He's Back
Chapter |2| Damned Fate
Chapter |3| Bodyguard
Chapter |4| Tease
Chapter |5| Studying
Chapter |6| Going Insane
Chapter |7| Awkward
Chapter |9| Cheerleader Jealousy
Chapter |10| Cara Rose
Chapter |11| Angry Daddy
Chapter |12| The Green Eyed Monster
Chapter |13| Midnight Talks
Chapter |14| First Taste Of The Dark Side
Chapter |15| A Secret Unfolded With A Tear
Chapter |16| Lakeside
Chapter |17| Red
Chapter |18| The Hope Of Friendship
Chapter |19| One Little Mistake
Chapter |20| Bare Ass
Chapter |21| Coffee and Gossip
Chapter |22| Screwed
Chapter |23| Auction
Chapter |24| Lovers
Chapter |25| Inebriated Mind
Chapter |26| Dastardly Sins
Chapter |27| Letting The Cat Out Of The Bag
Chapter |28| Addiction
Chapter |29| Not My Girlfriend
Chapter |30| My Salvation
Chapter |31| The Past Meets The Present
Chapter |32| A Gift From The Heart
Chapter |33| The Truth Hurts
Chapter |34| The Flight
Chapter |35| Paris I
Chapter |36| Paris II
Chapter |37| Paris III
Chapter |38| Paris IV
Chapter |39| Paris V
Chapter |40| I Need You
Chapter |41| Daddy
Chapter |42| Snowball
Chapter |43| Trusting Pleasure
Chapter |44| Monster
Chapter |45| Drink, Fuck, Repeat
Chapter |46| Exposed
Chapter 47| No Fight Left
Chapter |48| The Two Loves Of Her Life
Chapter 49| A Mother's Intuition
Chapter |50| A Father's Regret
Chapter |51| Brothers For Life
Chapter |52| The Ending No-One Wished For
Epilogue
Chained Princess
My Stories

Chapter |8| Aaron Black

13.2K 264 88
By maya_lara1

K I A R A ' S   P.O.V

Hot kisses trailed down the spine of my naked body. He cupped my waist as he gently turned me around and swooped down to capture my lips with his own.

He was gentle, kind and loving. The three words you would never associate with this man.

Skimming the curve of my breasts lightly with his soft lips, he slowly teased me with his skilled fingers, causing a breathy moan to leave my mouth.

My back arched as he dove two fingers inside me, exploring the inner walls of womanhood. They reached the spot that caused every girl to scream and I did just that.

His name rolled of my tongue like a prayer and then just like that they were gone. Looming over me, he brushed away a fallen tear, a remain of the betrayal I had suffered today.

His thumb travelled down my cheek and stopped at my lips. Dark blue eyes, the colour that the sky turned on a stormy night, bore into my own.

Reaching down, he lined his well endowed manhood up with my aching core. He glanced up again, as if sensing for any hesitation.

"Are you ready for me princess?" I nodded and just like that he thrust into me.

He was bigger than the only man I had before, he was thicker, but the same ten inches as his predecessor, and boy, did he know how to use it.

Thrusting into me again, he bent down so our noses were brushing against each other.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry princess." I didn't know what he was apologising for in the moment, but the pleasure he was gifting me with was an apology in itself.

The thing that scared me the most though was the way something sparked inside me as I stared at the devil himself, ploughing into me.

As he threw my leg over his shoulder, as his tongue ravished me whole, as he brought me to the depths of pleasure I had never known existed.

I felt something. A flicker of hope amidst the darkness that plagued me.

And that was the scariest part of all.

***

"You look good Princess." His deep voice brought me past to the present, acting like a bucket of cold water that had just been thrown onto me.

"I always do," I retorted, grabbing the napkin he passed to me so I could wipe off the body remains of the dead man, lying before me.

"I think the last time I saw you was when you had your legs spread for me, screaming my name, whilst I pounded into you." His smirk grew, as I simply scoffed.

"Must you be so crude." A flicker of mirth glinted in his ocean blue eyes.

"Yes, I must." Rolling my eyes, I moved to leave, when he grabbed ahold of my waist and pinned me against the wall. I felt my breath catch in the back of my throat, as I noted how close he was to me.

"You know I've actually seen you around a couple of times." His eyes darkened, as he  gripped my chin. "You've changed."

"So what? Everyone changes." I said, forcefully pushing him away. He stumbled back and smiled again, the feline smirk creeping up his face.

"I like the old you." The old me was dead, murdered by Tristan's betrayal.

"Well I don't care what you like." Chuckling, he lifted up his hand and lightly trailed his thumb down my cheek.

"You've turned into a whore Kiara." Anger blazed in my eyes as I slapped him hard. The harsh cracking sound resonated throughout the room and left a nasty red mark on his otherwise flawless cheek.

"Don't ever call me a whore. Understood?" I seethed, stepping forward so we were toe to toe. The anger radiating through my body caused me to visibly shake.

"No-one slaps me." He whispered, his voice dangerously low.

"Well I'm not just anybody. I'm Kiara Romano." In barely one second, he had me pinned against the wall again with his hand tightly clasped around my throat.

I could feel my panties beginning to dampen, and my thighs automatically clenched together.

Fuck my traitorous body. Yes, that's exactly what you want him to do. Shut up!

"I thought there was a reason I fucked you. It's your confidence and that attitude that turns me on." A humourless laugh left my mouth, and a smirk curled up on my lips.

"Don't you have one of your whores to fuck." He grinned and I chose to ignore the way the flashing red lights hit him perfectly, making him look like the true devil.

"I would much rather just fuck you." His hand tighten around my neck slightly, not choking me, but enough to turn me on further.

"In your dreams," I muttered under my breath, but he heard anyways.

"I don't need to dream, all I have to do is close my eyes and think about your sweet pu...."

"I was drunk and you took advantage of me." I snapped, cutting him off. He slowly lowered his hand away from my throat and stepped back.

"Advantage? You practically forced me into the bed. Are you forgetting how you unbuckled my pants and took me into you pretty little mouth? You wanted it."

He was right, I practically begged for it. I was hurt, lonely, drunk and in desperate need of a distraction.

Aaron was there. It could of been anyone, but it was him.

"We were friends once remember? We were close, there was always this undeniable spark between us, and that night..."

"Was a mistake. Don't think I've forgotten about what you did?" Scattered memories of me, Tristan and Aaron laughing together, drinking, smiling, just having fun, rushed through my brain.

We used to be friends, very close friends, and despite his cold reputation, he was always kind to me. He was warm and smiled, but it was all an act. An act to use to me.

Both of them played me, and Aaron pulled the strings, but not anymore. I was done being someone's puppet.

"Oh so you can forgive Tristan, but not me?" Narrowing my eyes at him, I stepped forward. He sucked in a harsh breath as I placed my hand on his chest and smiled seductively.

"I haven't forgiven him, nor I have I forgiven you but I have to admit that you weren't the one who made me fall hopelessly in love you and then left so, I'd say you have a better chance at earning forgiveness than him." My mind drifted elsewhere, as my hand trailed down, playing with the buttons on his shirt.

Aaron Black was one of the most powerful men in New York, and he was only 22. He'd built his father's small gang into an empire and many even compared him to my dad.

The first time we met, I was instantly attracted to him. He was literally a sex god, and my virgin self had heard all the stories about him. Naturally, I got turned on merely by his presence but as time went on I learnt to push my urges away, well until that night.

I've almost forgotten what the sight of his naked body was like, but what I do remember was that it was beautiful. Every part of him was perfectly sculpted, but inside, something dark and twisted lay hidden.

"Is there a way I could boost up the forgiveness process?" Grabbing ahold of my arms, he wrapped them around his neck and ran his large hands down my body, running them around my waist and stopping to squeeze my ass.

"Perhaps we could...repeat that night?" He drawled, moving an inch closer and causing our noses to brush. "Only this time, I let you go on top." Winking, he gently slapped my ass and pulled me into him, causing his crotch to rub against my clothed pussy.

A small moan fell out of my mouth, and he thrust forward to release another.

"Fuck princess, you sound so good. I could take you right here. What do you say? Me, you, my cock buried deep inside your tight little pussy whilst I fuck you against the wall?" Tucking my hair behind my ear, he cupped my cheek and leant in so close that our lips were merely a centimetre apart.

Swerving around, I pressed my body firmly against his and tugged on his earlobe as I whispered slowly. "Never again."

I quickly pulled back and pushed past him as I stormed away. Taking a deep breath, I chose to ignore my wetness coating my inner thighs.

Another session with Sawyer needed to be scheduled and fast.

"He played us both Princess!" Aaron shouted, causing me to freeze in my steps. "He was my best friend, and he turned his back on me and just left without a word. Then I had to find out he was back from one of my guys, and that he was apart of the Mafia. He sold me out Kiara, you weren't the only who got hurt by him."

"Wow, so you know how shitty it feels to be betrayed then? Except in my case it was both of you that fucked me over." I screamed back, causing him storm over to me.

"You know if you wanna get revenge, I'm always here just call me." Pressing a piece of paper into my hand, with his number scrawled across, he smiled softly.

"I'm not going to your booty call." I shot back, preparing to crunch the paper up.

"It's not for that!" He exclaimed, before signing. "Look just call me if you want to talk, or if you're in trouble. You can call me if you wanna fuck, but no pressure okay, just call me if you want a friend."

Friends with Aaron? Could I ever be just friends with Aaron again? Or would it hurt too much?

"We used to be great friends. You're the only girl who doesn't fall on her knees for me, and beg for me to fuck her. You're strong and fiery, never lose that Princess. Here," He passed me my forgotten gun and phone that I would have stupidly left here.

"Thanks," I whispered, earning as bright smile off the devil himself.

"No problem..." He stopped suddenly and then looked as though he wanted to say something, yet couldn't find the words. " I'm sorry." He suddenly blurted out.

"What?" I stuttered. Aaron Black never apologised.

"I'm sorry for sending Tristan your way, for giving him that stupid fucking mission and for screwing up your relationship. You deserved better, than both of us. I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me." Wow. Just wow.

Not even Tristan had given me such an apology and suddenly all my pent up anger toward Aaron slowly slid away. Moving on started to sound a lot better than revenge.

Maybe this was the start of that?

"Okay, I forgive you."

"Really?" A bright smile erupted on his face, as I nodded. He turned to walk away and then stopped suddenly.

Turning around with huge smirk plastered all over his face, he grinned. "Oh and tell Tristan to watch his back. No-one does revenge better than Aaron Black."

With that he turned the corner and disappeared out of sight. I sighed, hopefully that would be the last time I would ever encounter Aaron Black.

He made me feel...no, he made me feel nothing.

Storming back towards the dance floor, I found a very intoxicated Tessa dancing with an older man. He was running his hands up and down her waist, occasionally squeezing her arse or grabbing her boob.

I noticed how she whined in protest but he refused to leave.

Uh, were all men chauvinist pigs!

Pushing pass the mass of people, I finally made my way towards Tessa. I gripped her arm and yanked her towards me, prying her out of harm's way.

The man was about to dispute but was fed up, tired and about to seriously punch someone.

"She's 18." I spat in disgust as I dragged Tessa out of the club.

The cold chilly night hit me suddenly and I shivered underneath the bright neon light, flashing above me.

Slipping my hand into Tessa's pocket, I grabbed the keys and helped her into the car. After my altercation with Aaron, I was suddenly feeling a lot more sober, and managed to drop Tessa off, before walking back home.

The house was empty and dark when I arrived. It was barely half ten and yet everyone was in bed. My brothers had matured over the years and given up the party lifestyle in exchange for the Mafia.

They took everything seriously, maybe a bit too seriously in my eyes.

"You're back early." Tristan noted as he laid across my bed, scrolling through his phone. Rolling my eyes, I kicked off my heels and threw my phone and gun onto the bed.

"Is it now a common thing for people to sneak into my room?" I noticed how he eyed me carefully and suddenly the paper stuffed inside my bra felt a lot heavier.

If he found out about Aaron then...I wouldn't even want to think about what would happen.

What the fuck? Are you bleeding?" In the blink of an eye, he was besides me. Slowly, his fingers grazed over the blood coating my dress. When I didn't flinch in pain, he let out a small sigh of relief.

"It's not mine." Looking back up at me in confusion, he frowned.

"Kiara, what.."

"Tristan shut up. I'm fine you don't have to pretend to care." I snapped, promptly cutting him off.

Suddenly, he moved forward and pressed me up against the wall. One hand was gripping my waist and the other was besides my head, trapping me on.

He leant in close and his green eyes met my dark ones, sucking me into his trance.

"Who says I'm pretending?" I almost shivered at the deepness in his voice, and he glanced down, before looking back up.

"You look beautiful, did I tell you that today?" He pushed his growing member against me and smiled. "I should tell you that everyday. You deserve to be treated like the princess you are?"

Princess, that was what Aaron always called me. Fuck, why was I thinking of Aaron at a time like this?

"You look so beautiful, always." He muttered, tracing the contours of my upper lip. I titled my head up slightly, as an invitation for more.

He stared down at my lips for a second more and then sighed. Pulling away, he shook his head as I reached for him.

"Sweet dreams, baby-girl." And just like, that he left.
________________________________

A/N: Yes!!! The first introduction to the one and only Aaron Black!

How do you guys feel about him?

About Kiara and Aaron's new found friendship?

And, how about the way Tristan turned down Kiara?

Bring a smile to my face and please press that vote button. Also feel free to write a comment, I love hearing from you guys! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.9K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
740K 22.7K 63
BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT MATURE SCENES) Kiara Cambridge is a norm...
860K 15.6K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
572K 12.5K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...