๐†๐‡๐Ž๐’๐“ , ๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„ ๐€๐...

By SIKEASTRO

๐—” ๐—๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—ง๐—ข๐— ๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—”๐—ก ๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก. ๐ŸŽ™๏ธ๐Ÿ–ค | ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๏ฟฝ... More

SYNOPSIS.
SOUNDTRACK.
PROLOGUE.
CHAPTER ONE.
CHAPTER TWO.
CHAPTER THREE.
CHAPTER FOUR.
CHAPTER FIVE.
CHAPTER SIX.
CHAPTER EIGHT.
CHAPTER NINE.
CHAPTER TEN.
CHAPTER ELEVEN.
CHAPTER TWELVE.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
AUTHORS NOTE.
hey lol

CHAPTER SEVEN.

5.6K 169 181
By SIKEASTRO

CHAPTER SEVEN ,
i got the music !

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞

After school, Davina joined Julie, Luke, and Reggie in the studio. Flynn had booked a gig for "Julie and the Holograms." Davina didn't like the name seeing as she wasn't included in the name but she left it alone

"We're playing at a school dance? Sweet!" Reggie cheered as Luke and Davina stared at the paper Julie handed them.

"It's not exactly the Strip." Luke mumbled causing the sisters to laugh.

"And you're not exactly alive, so you should be happy we have our first gig." Reggie said giving his best friend a look.

"Yeah but performing in front of a bunch of freshmen, sophomores, and juniors is not what I had in mind." Davina said rolling her eyes.

"I wasn't in love with the idea at first either, but it could be a great way to build a following, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah. We need to play wherever we can, whenever we can."

"No you're right. Let's rock those kids' face off and then play at the clubs." Luke said with a smile.

"And then record a single that gets a billion streams?"

"I don't know what that is, but hopefully it lands us a manager and a tour."

"Ooh imagine going on tour. Luke would snore." Davina chuckled as he playfully glared at her.

"And then we release a bunch of hit albums." Julie said.

"Put out a country album that does surprisingly well." Reggie said gaining looks from everyone.

"Reggie let it go. The only country music I listen to is old Taylor Swift."

"But I shred on the banjo."

"Then I'll learn how to fiddle." Julie said to make him feel better.

"And before you know it, we're being inducted into the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame!" Luke exclaimed.

"But one of us isn't there, because we had a blowout in 2032! My moneys on Alex, he's so sensitive." Reggie said making Davina laugh yet again.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get rehearsing!" Luke yelled.

"Where's Alex?" The sisters asked in unison but the question remained unanswered.

☆ ☆ ☆

After countless hours of practice Alex finally showed up. "Oh. Hey, Alex." Reggie said with a smile.

"Where have you been? We need to start practicing." Luke and Davina asked in unison.

"Yeah? For what?" Alex asked cluelessly.

"Maybe if you weren't out flirting with Willie you'd know." Davina teased with a smile.

"Shut up!" He blushed as Flynn walked into the studio.

"Dance news!" She exclaimed walking further into the room. "I don't have a date, but I don't care because I'm so psyched to see you guys perform."

"Oh man! We're playing a dance?" Alex groaned.

"For real, but Julie, Reg, and pretty boy over there thinks it's a good idea."

"Of course! That's how we get a following nowadays." Luke said laying back on the chair.

"Yeah, get with the program, Alex." Julie chuckled causing her best friend to frown

"What?! The guys are here? Hey guys!" She smiled waving to the air.

"Other way, sweetie."

"Oh." She said before waving at them and them waving back.

"Okay, well now that Alex has graced us with his presence, can we start working?" Luke asked sounding a little annoyed.

"Yes! We're gonna rehearse. you wanna stick around?" Julie asked.

"I'm supposed to blow up five-hundred balloons for the school dance, but this sounds way better." Flynn said smiling.

"Hey, Julie, Vina. Remember those orbs in Dad's pictures? I- I think they're ghosts." Carlos said walking through Alex. "But don't worry. This room is clean. I'm not getting any ghost tinglies."

"Wrong again, little dude." Reggie chuckled

"Have no fear, if they come back I will protect you because I am the man of the house."

"First of all, not with that voice. Second you can't be the man of the house with Dad living here." Davina chuckled.

"There can be two." He said making his voice deeper and crossing his arms. "Dad needs all the help he can get, right? According to the internet, salt burns their souls out." Carlos said causing everyones eyes to widen, except Davina's.

"A little sprinkle will keep them from ever coming in here." He threw the salt around the room causing them to gasp.

"No!" Alex screamed as the salt hit him. "Oh god I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm totally fine.

"He's right. It's used as a repellent and it's a weakness for the spirits." Davina explained causing everyone to look at her. "What? Dean and Sam taught me that." She smirked.

"Who's Dean and Sam?" Luke asked looking Davina in the eyes.

"Dean and Sam aren't real. They're from a show!" Julie exclaimed causing Luke to sigh in relief. Reggie and Alex shared knowing looks. Luke liked Davina.

"Hey Carlos? You know who's hungry? Me. Salt me a path to the kitchen." Flynn said making the older Molina laugh. Alex sighed in relief and Julie looked over at them.

"Shall we try this again?"

"Yes please. But remind us late, there's some Sunset Curve songs to show you both." Luke said standing up.

"Ooh show us now." Davina grinned causing him to jump.

"Yeah okay." He said quickly making his friends smirk. ""Home is Where My Horse Is?" Reggie, stop putting your country songs in my journal!" He exclaimed making Davina chuckle.

"That was a gift." Reggie said sounding offended.

"Thanks buddy."

"You should maybe circle back..." He continued but was ignored.

"I dog-eared the ones that I think you both would slay." Luke said walking passed Julie and handing Davina the notebook. Davina smiled and flipped through the pages until a particular one stuck out.

"Who's Emily?" She asked looking at him.

"That one's not dog-eared." He said quickly in a rush to snatch the journal but she pulled back.

""If you could only know, that I never let you go."" She read, feeling a pang in her chest.

"Wow, Luke, I didn't know you were such a romantic." Julie smiled looking over Davina's shoulder.

"He's not. That one's actually about–" Alex started before his friend cut him off.

"No one. That's actually just something that I tried. But if you go to the next dog-eared page, I got a tune that's just...It's got a killer beat."

"So you wanna sample?" Julie asked causing them to look at her in confusion.

"What do you mean sample?"

"Sample someone else's music. Me, Julie and my mom used to sing that song at the top of our lungs in the car all the time." Davina said.

"It's a classic Trevor Wilson song." Julie chimed in.

"Nope! It's a classic our song." Luke told her.

"Pure Sunset Curve. Never even heard of Trevor Wilson." Reggie added looking atnthe sisters like they were crazy.

"Maybe you're mixing it up with another song." Alex said stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"We don't mix up songs. Trust me."

"Yeah, Julie and his daughter used to be best friends. She used to hang out over there everyday. Trust me, she'd know the song."

Julie pulled out here phone and showed her screen to the boys. "That's Bobby." Luke said looking at the phone.

"Who the hell is Bobby?" Davina asked in confusion.

"Right. I just told you his name is Trevor."

"Okay great then he changed it alright? That's definitely Bobby."

"You mean your old rhythm guitarist?" Davina asked causing them to give her looks. "Okay maybe I've been listening to Sunset Curve. Shut up!"

"Trevor Wilson was in your band?" Julie scoffed.

"I can't get over how old he looks." Reggie spoke.

"He looks like a substitute teacher." Alex glared.

"Davi, what were his other hits?" Luke asked causing her breath to hitch. She recovered from the nickname and spoke.

""Get Lost."" She told him.

"Yeah, I wrote that."

"Long Weekend?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, Luke wrote that one too." Reggie answered.

"Crooked Teeth?"

"And that." Alex breathed out. "It was about Reggie." He explained making Davina cackle.

"What?! I thought it was about you? I don't like that song anymore." He grumbled as Luke began throwing darts at the board.

"Wait. This is freaking me out. Trevor's songs are kind of big to me." Julie said.

"He's the one who introduced us to rock." Davina added.

"Yeah. Luke introduced you to rock." Alex said as Luke threw more darts.

"SO this whole time, I thought you were connected to my mom, but instead you're connected to Carrie's dad? Out of all people, it had to be the one girl who had it out for me.

"Alright well, add it to our list of questions."

"Back when Carrie and I were friends, the three of us used to talk about music all the time. He never mentioned you guys."

"And that's unbelievable! Okay, he can take all the credit, and he doesn't even mention us!" Luke exclaimed causing Davina to sigh.

"And he's rich. He has his own helicopter." Julie added making her sister smack her in the head. Luke groaned and threw the dart at the board.

"He has a helicopter?" Alex asked.

"With his face on it!"

"And he parks it in front of that hotel?" Reggie questioned.

"No. He gets to park it in front of his mansion."

"Mansion?!"

"Dude, we live in a garage?" Alex told them.

"That's not even yours by the way." Davina added.

"It's not about the money, it's about the music!" Luke yelled.

"It's a little bit about the money though!" Reggie and Alex exclaimed.

"Where does he live?"

"Above the beach in Malibu." Julie answered making Davina slap her again

"Let's go teach him a lesson." Luke said grabbing his jacket.

"Wait. What? Guys!" Julie yelled at them.

"Yeah, we have to rehearse for the dance. This is our first gig!" Davina exclaimed as Luke stomped his foot and flashed out. "Oh hell no. I'm gonna have such an attitude with him."

Davina left out of the studio and bumped into Flynn before storming to her room. She walked inside and grabbed her phone.

She was going to get the boys back.

MARTHA SPEAKS,
Y'all. I might fuck around
and write a boyxboy Alex
fic. But I know my ass will not
feel like writing it. But suggest
fics that you guys would read.
Thank you xoxo <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4K 53
BREAKING NEWS!: Mackenzie Stanton, the only female member of sunset curve, missing after a traumatic night when three band members Luke, Alex, and...
89K 3K 48
Vaani:- "Ye kya kar rahe aap, hum gir jaayenge! Niche utaariye humein. Aan, put me down." In a surprise turn of events, she didn't even realised what...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
379K 10.6K 72
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ. [ social media + muggle au ]