The Luna Witch and Her Major

By Kili-Loverxx

Camilla Ivy Potter was sick of people targeting her ever since her third year when Remus bit her during the w... More

Cast
Mood boards
Eclipse
Chapter One, A New Life
Chapter Two, Starting Muggle School
Chapter Three, A visit from MACUSA
Chapter Four, Baseball
Chapter Five, Troubles Coming
Chapter Six, Date Night and talks
Chapter Seven, Christmas
Chapter Eight, Teddy's Second birthday
Trailer
Chapter Nine, Date Night
Chapter Ten, Meeting the Pack
Chapter Eleven, Graduation
Chapter Twelve, Party
Chapter Thirteen, Training
Chapter Fourteen, Battle
Chapter Fifteen, Family Holiday
Chapter Sixteen, The Big Day
Chapter Seventeen, Honeymoon
Chapter Eighteen, A Surprise
Chapter Nineteen, Epilogue

Prologue

22.3K 570 123
By Kili-Loverxx

Edited 3/2/2022

Prologue

Under a dense cover of cloud in the city of Forks, Washington lived the Olympic Coven. They were a rather strange coven and differed from others of their kind in many ways. First, was their diet. Unlike others of their kind they chose not to feed off humans but rather off of animals and considered themselves 'vegetarian vampires' which led to their aurum coloured eyes so different to the blood red of newborns or others of their kind. Second; they chose to live amongst humans, sending the 'teenagers' as it were to school while Carlisle Cullen was the Doctor at the local hospital. Thirdly; they were extremely close to each other and acted more like a family than a coven. They were also a rather large coven with eight vampires, most of whom had gifts, living under one roof.

There were the leaders of the clan or rather mother and father if you will; Carlisle and Esme Cullen. They were not only husband and wife but they were also mates. Thus brings us to the fourth reason. Nearly every member in the coven has succeeded in finding their mates except for two of its members. Apart from Esme and Carlisle who have already been mentioned there was Esme's younger sister Evelyn and her mate Alice. Esme had been ten when Evelyn was born and the two have a rather close and remarkable relationship. While the pair had been human Evelyn had tried to protect her older sister from her abusive ex-husband even if it meant she got beaten as well. When Esme had 'died' and been turned by Carlisle she had become exceedingly worried for her little sister and often watched over her as she knew her ex liked to blame her sister for things that had happened between them.

Unfortunately Esme's worst fears had come true when two years after she had been turned, not long after Evelyn had turned eighteen, she found her sister dying in the road after being involved in a hit and run. Most likely caused by her ex. Not wanting her little sister to die Esme took her to Carlisle so he could change her. Which led her to develop a rather rare power of Atomokinesis. Not long after Edward returned (the first person Carlisle had turned) after his ten year binge on human blood. Nearly ten years later Rosalie Lillian Hale joined the clan after Carlisle found her in the street dying after she had been beaten and raped by her fiancé and his friends.

Rosalie though distraught like Evelyn at the prospect of never having children (though Evelyn had sort of come to terms with that while human as she never liked men in the way she was supposed to), the pair had struck up a fast friendship and Evelyn helped Rosalie track down her abusers so she could get her revenge on them. Two years later Emmett joined the clan after Rosalie found him dying from a bear attack. She took him back to Carlisle to save him not only because he reminded her of her dear friend's little boy with his dimples but also because he was her mate.

After that time it had been only Evelyn and Edward without a mate until several years later two vampires joined them wanting a better way of life, they were Alice a clairvoyant vampire who was discovered to be Evelyn's mate and Major Jasper Whitlock an empathetic vampire. The two new vampires were welcomed with open arms and helped adjust to the diet of animal blood. With the arrival of Alice and Jasper it now left Jasper and Edward without mates (even though he claimed Bella swan as his mate it was in actual fact not the case as she was just a walking blood bag, a Blood Singer. But he chose not to listen). And with Jasper being the second oldest in the clan, he has been without one for a very long time and was starting to lose hope that he would ever find the mate he'd promised he'd meet if he became a vegetarian vampire.

***

Alice had just returned home after buying a bouquet of flowers for her love, she was skipping in search of Evelyn when a vision suddenly struck her causing the bouquet to fall from her slack grasp.
"Alice?" Evelyn asked concerned, when Alice suddenly had a big grin on her face as she started jumping up and down cheering loudly.
"She's coming! She's coming! She's coming!" Alice shouted excitedly attracting everyone's attention as they flit into the living room, well except for Edward who has become obsessed over his Blood Singer. They could understand if she was his mate but she's not. Not that he listens to his family anymore.
"Who's coming? If it's Bella I don't care." Rosalie scoffed, turning to leave when Alice's words stopped her.
"No. Jasper's mate is moving here next week." Alice said with a large grin.

"Who is it Alice?" Jasper asked eagerly.
"Camilla Ivy Potter-Black." Alice told them. They all knew about the Wizards and Witches that were hidden all over the world, it was actually a requirement for newborns to be told as soon as they wake up so they don't start a war. One of the laws the Volturi had passed was to never drain a witch or wizard and to keep track of all goings on in the Wizarding World so they didn't accidentally drain a witch or wizard. This is how they knew all about Camilla Potter-Black.

And how she was now being hailed as a Dark Witch and a Dark Creature all because she's a werewolf, the amount of power she held and because she was made to fight in the war that should've been left to someone older. But they couldn't help but feel proud of her, even though they didn't know her personally. They knew she had won the war in Britain only a few short months ago at only seventeen, and they could understand why she was paired with Jasper, and why she was moving here. There was no one more suited than helping her recover from the war than Jasper. Maybe just maybe they would be each other's salvation.

"When can we meet her?" Evelyn and Esme asked excitedly.
"Not for a while yet, roughly a month." Alice said sadly. "The day she moves here with her Godson who she's adopted, his grandmother and two of her best friends, it's a Full Moon and she'll be left feeling rather ill and weak afterwards. They're moving into the house that's being built ten miles away."
"Is she alright?" Jasper asked, knowing how hard a war was. He didn't care that she was a witch or that she's a werewolf or that she had a son. All he cared about was his mate and he would love her son like he was his own, and he would love Camilla regardless.
"No, but she will be, eventually." Alice said sadly.

"We'll look after her." Rosalie said, shocking her family. "What? She's Jasper's mate and I want him to be happy. He's been without a mate longer than any of us ever were. I hate Bella because she's a danger to us and that She's not Edward's mate, only a Blood Singer."
"Don't worry Jazzman, you have one awesome mate she'll be fine." Emmett said, clapping Jasper on the back with a loud laugh. Emmett may be right about that but if any harm befell his mate or her Godson they will rue the day they were born and that was a promise.

(UK 12, Grimmauld Place)

Andromeda Tonks had just arrived back home after being at the bank for most of the day, talking to the Potter-Black account manager on behalf of Camilla who she saw as another daughter. She hated what the poor girl was going through after all she had done for the Wizarding World but she would never let them take Teddy away from Camilla or let her be taken to Azkaban all because she was a werewolf. It was ridiculous.
"Cami?" Andromeda questioned as she stepped into the kitchen seeing the young girl drinking the wolfsbane potion with a cup of tea beside her.
"Hi Andy." Camilla greeted after she finished the last of her potion. "How'd it go? Teddy is down for his nap and Fred and George are in Seattle sorting out their new shop."

Fred and George have been amazing these last few years not only did they become Animagi during the summer before the Quidditch World Cup to help her - like her father and Sirius did for Remus - but they were also moving with her and Andy to Forks, Washington for a new life, sticking by her like they have always done. They had gotten permission from MACUSA to open their shop in Seattle with a spell over it so no Muggles could get into the Magical side of the shop but wizards and witches can go into both sides if they wished as long as they weren't wearing robes and showed no magical items, not even recent purchases.

"It went well. Sit. I'll make my tea, your exhausted Cami. You need to rest." Andromeda said firmly, as she sat beside Camilla waving her wand to make herself a cup of tea. "Everything is going according to plan. We now all have American Citizenships and everything is being transferred to the American branch. The construction on the house should be finished within the next few days, then it'll just be decorating it." Andromeda explained, pausing as she took a sip of her tea.
"Where's Kreacher?" Andromeda asked with a frown. The usually grumpy house-elf had become attached to Cami, normally never left her side on the run up to the Full Moon with how weak Camilla got sometimes. She was greatly worried for the young girl especially with all that's happened to her and she's not sure if Camilla has processed it properly or if at all.

"He's at the Manor in Forks sorting everything for us and getting it all organised as the day we arrive is a Full Moon." Camilla explained as she took a sip of her honey tea.
"Ah." Andromeda nodded her head in understanding before she pulled a vile out of her robes. "Do you still want to blood adopt Ted? I promise you it is not a disservice to Dora and Remus. They would want you to adopt him should anything happen to them, it's why they named you Godmother." She assured as she covered Camilla's hands with her own.

Camilla sighed but nodded her head. She loved that little boy as if he were her own and he adored Camilla.
"Okay. We'll give it to him when he wakes up." Camilla said as she rested her head on Andromeda's shoulder as the older woman ran her hand through her hair soothingly.
"Everything is going to be okay darling you'll see. Soon we'll leave these two faced sheep behind and start our new life." Andromeda said softly. She may have turned her back on the Dark Side of her family when she married her husband who was a Muggleborn and a Hufflepuff but she was still a Black and anyone who tried to hurt what was left of her family would know what it meant to be a Black.

It was why she had the Goblins move James, Lily, Ted, Dora and Remus to a plot behind their house they'd set aside for them in the planning. She knew Camilla, like herself, couldn't bear to leave their lost loved ones behind with the sheep that inhabited this country. She couldn't wait to get Camilla and Teddy out of here but she will be forever thankful for Fred and George who continued to stand by the girl who's lost too much, far too much.

What should the names of Camilla's werewolf form be? And Fred and George's coyote forms be?

Thank you Arcstark for the amazing banner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 667 8
Part three, previous parts ---> PAIN | Jasper Hale [1], LONELINESS | Jasper Hale [2] "Regret won't fix this." After parting ways with her lover Jaspe...
52.4K 1.2K 15
After being with the Cullen's for two decades Jasper finally hears news on his mate. But this time it doesn't come from Alice but from Peter. And it...
116K 3.2K 20
Sequel to "PAIN | Jasper Hale [1]" "Getting over you." Thea's life has been great so far. She has a loving boyfriend, family, friends and she's slowl...
512K 18.2K 49
"The past fabricates our exposition, but it is not the whole story." Having the well known and beloved Alice as her twin, Hannah has always had...