Soulmates

OrnsteinSlayer

This year begins in a plot future of 2020 As all of you Know Tom Felton decided that to have a Harry Potter R... Еще

Chapter 1: Harry Potter Reunion
Chapter 2: The Greatest HP Reunion Ever
Chapter 3: Amazing Day Ever
Chapter 5: Sweetest Love (Explicit)
Chapter 6: You Slept With- Tom...
Chapter 7: Soulmates And Always
Chapter 8: Venice Beach
Chapter 9 : Celebration Party
Chapter 10: I think I had Too Much
Chapter 11: I've Always Love You
Chapter 12: Two Red Lines
Chapter 13: You Have To Tell Him
Chapter 14: Were... Having A Child?
Chapter 15: Two Peas In A Pod
Chapter 16: Is it a Secret?
Chapter 17: A Merry Feltson Christmas
Chapter 18: Dinner With The Watsons
Chapter 19: Proposal And Desired Pleasures (Explicit)
Chapter 20: Not Wanting Each Other Apart (Explicit)
Chapter 21: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Chapter 22: Luckiest Day of Their Lives
Chapter 23: Happy Valentines Day
Chapter 24: Valentines Surprises
Chapter 25: The Unexpected
Chapter 26: Telling Everyone (Explicit)
Chapter 27: The Charity Golfing Match
Chapter 28: Adorable Baby Kicks
Chapter 29: Emma's Birthday Gift
Chapter 30: Emma's Birthday Surprise
Chapter 31: Lovely Days Goes On Forever.
Chapter 32: The Greatest Day Of Their Lives
Chapter 33: Getting Fiesty Aren't We?
Chapter 34: Mr & Mrs. Felton
Epilogue: 2 Years Later...

Chapter 4: Dinner At Seven, Char?

1.2K 36 12
OrnsteinSlayer

The next day Emma was at her suite as she was running down the treadmill for 30 minutes as she was feeling a lot of sweat running down through her body. It was always her daily routine to make herself look good as possible. Emma kept running for another 30 minutes before she eventually slowed down to catch a breath.

She grabbed her water bottle and towel from the beside the small table as she wiped down her sweat from her body as she drank more water to keep herself hydrated as possible. She sat down from the couch to make herself relaxed for a couple of minutes before going for a fresh shower.

Minutes later Emma was already finished taking a fresh shower. she made her way towards the bedroom as she quickly dried herself and carefully wore her homey attire. She was about to go towards the kitchen for a quick breakfast, when her doorbell rang.

"I wonder who could that be?" she muttered. Wondering who was ringing the doorbell.

She made her way towards the door as she opened it. She was surprised when her manager Kelly was standing in front of her holding a bouquet of Flowers. she smiled.

"Is that for me Kelly?, Awe that's very sweet of you Thank you" Emma smiled as she gave Kelly a hug and took the bouquet of flowers from her hands.

Kelly laughed "Thanks Em, But you see its not really me"

Emma was confused for a second "I'm sorry what? if it isn't you?, then who?" She asked.

"I'm not telling you, just check the bouquet of flowers, there might be card in it. Now if you excuse me Em, I need to go, bye" Kelly smiled as she made her way outside the suite.

Emma closed the door as she smelled the fresh bouquet of flowers who was given by her manager Kelly, She scanned the flowers and there was actually card in it. She opened the card and read it.

Dinner At Seven, Char?

-Tom

Emma gasped, her cheeks turned pink. She reread the card if she was dreaming or not. And apparently she was not. Emma squealed with delight as she hug the card from her tightly from her chest as she could not bare delightful excitement.

'Oh my god!, Tom's taking me on a date?' she asked herself inside her thoughts.

She snap herself out as she quickly stood up and put the card on her pocket. She quickly grab the bouquet of flowers and quickly took the vase from her kitchen and filled it with water.

Emma stood back as she smiled at the flowers that was given by Tom. she squealed with delight as she quickly prepare herself for tonight's dinner.

__________

Tom was drinking himself with some hot coffee while sitting on the couch as he was hoping Kelly, would give his flowers directly to Emma as he took another sip from his coffee.

-Flash back-

Tom arrived at near flower shop as he parked the car carefully to buy some flowers for Emma. Minutes later, he came out from the flower shop as he finally bought a fresh bouquet of flowers when he suddenly noticed Emma's manager who was taking a stroll around the streets.

'Isn't that her manager?' He said from his mind.

Tom looked the road from left to right as he crossed the street carefully as he approached the women.

"Umm, excuse me" Tom said as he approached the women.

The women turned around and she was shocked to see Tom Felton in front of her eyes.

"Tom? How lucky! Why are you here?" Kelly smiled as she asked Tom nicely.

Tom chuckled lightly "Umm, Is Emma with you Kelly?" He asked as he scratched the back of his head.

Kelly smiled sadly "Oh sorry Tom, she's at her suite apparently. Why do you asked tho?" she said as Tom was taken back by her question.

"Well can you do me a favor Kelly?" He asked as he smiled lightly in front of her.

Kelly smiled "Sure what is it Tom?" She asked back.

"Can you deliver this bouquet of flowers to Emma and... Oh, please don't tell her that I was the one giving her the flowers, let her check the bouquet and tell that there is a card in it" he smiled warmly as he handed over the bouquet of flowers to Kelly.

Kelly smiled delightfully at Tom as she began teasing him "Oh I know what you up to Tom" She giggled "Sure!, I will" she said as she quickly accepted Tom's request.

Tom smiled and thanked her immediately. "Thanks Kelly, I owe you one"

Kelly laughed it all "Oh don't be Tom, besides I'm Emma's friend. You don't have to owe me" she said in a warmly smile.

Tom quickly nodded "If you insist," He smiled as they go on to their separate ways.

-End of Flash Back-

Tom smiled when suddenly he got a call. Tom checked his phone on who was calling him and apparently it was Emma.

Tom smiled sheepishly as he immediately answered the call.

"I can't believe you just sent me those flowers to Kelly, just to deliver it from me, but nevertheless thank you so much Tom" Emma giggled. as she hid her blushing reaction in front of Tom.

Tom laughed "Well I'm glad that you like it, Char" He paused and continued again "So... Are you willing to join a dinner with me?" He asked.

"Yeah sure Tom, I'm happy to accept" She smiled excitedly.

Tom chuckled under his breath "Great, I'll pick you up later at 7"

Emma smirked "Oh you better be Mr. Felton" she said in a sexy tone.

"Well you better be too Char" He smirked on other line.

Emma laughed "So see you at 7?" she asked trying to make sure she heard it right.

Tom smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, see you at 7"

Emma giggled "Okay, see you later then" She smiled.

"See you too Char, Bye" He smiled. As they both ended their calls together.

Tom put down his phone as he punched the air. he was filled with excitement. He couldn't believe it. He just asked out Emma Watson.

Tom relaxed himself down, as he immediately starts preparing himself for tonight's dinner.

__________

It was already 6:19 Pm, 41 minutes left before Tom pick's her up.

Emma just finished her shower and immediately dried herself as she took her time. She looked for the best outfit to wear for tonight's occasion and grabbed , A sexy Elegant Black Dress that went down over her knees , A Pair Black Thigh-High Stockings, and also pair of black high heels. out of her closet.

-Emma Watson's Outfit-

A few minutes Later. Emma was already finished. She took a step back as she take view of herself in the mirror.

She was surprised on what she had seen. she smirked sexily as she looked herself closely at the mirror. "Tom's not gonna looked away once he sees me like this" she muttered herself and laughed silently as she closed her eyes for a secnd or two.

A minute later her doorbell rang.

Emma turned her heels and grab her purse and keys, as she made her way towards the front door. She calmed herself down as she took one last deep breath.

She opened door and smiled. But her smiled soon faded away and her jaw dropped. She was speechless on what she was seeing right now.

Tom was wearing a full black turtle neck suit, his pants to shoes was all black.

She was utterly speechless...

Seeing Tom like he was the old handsome Draco Malfoy she had seen in front of her eyes.

-Tom Felton's Outfit-

"Tom..." She smiled awkwardly.

Tom smirked as he checked out her elegant dress. "I see your trying to impress me Granger"

"No, I'm not Malfoy" She strongly denied.

"Yes you are" He chuckled.

"No I'm not" She whinned.

Tom rolled his eyes as he smirked sexily "Well certainly you are"

Emma laughed as she lightly slap Tom's right arm."I Said I'm not Malfoy"

Tom Rolled his eyes "Whatever you say Granger..."

Tom smirked as he offered his hand.

Emma smiled and immediately obliged. She took his hand as they made their way out the suite and towards his parked Mercedes SLS AMG (Black Series).

Tom opened the passenger seat as Emma went inside the car. He closed the door as he made his way around the car and entered the driver seat. He smiled at Emma as she smiled back.

He started the car, and began to rev the engine as they drove away towards their destination.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

14.4K 375 8
Dramione / Feltson appreciation story. Don't like, don't read. Still looking for a good father for the children she wants someday, Emma Watson is wor...
4.2K 162 2
Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy were ex nemesis-- they loathed each other so much that they eventually fall in to love, thus creating a big change...
88.9K 1.7K 13
What happens when George Weasley was babysitting his nephew James Sirius Potter and accidentally brakes a time travel sending them back to 1995. How...
26.8K 562 52
When life for the Parkinson twins, the Malfoy twins, and their friends seems to be amazing, a new student arrives causing things to start unraveling...