π•Šπ•–π•”π•£π•–π•₯ 𝕓𝕣𝕠π•₯π•™π•–π•£πŸ’«

By tiktokstories1010

22 year old Riley is getting abused by her dad, she has an older brother who lives in London. Will she escape... More

πŸ’«CharactersπŸ’«

βœ¨β“…β’Άβ“‡β“‰ β‘ βœ¨

43 1 0
By tiktokstories1010

✿Tuesday 5th June 2020✿

"RILEY MINTER GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED RIGHT NOW" I hear my dad shout. His voice echos up the long eerie corridor. I sigh and creep out of bed and make it. I walk into the bathroom and let the warm water hit my body. I use my mango shampoo and condition and finish off with raspberry body wash and body scrub.

I get out and brush my teeth and dry my hair and I change into this:

I put on some body spray and walk downstairs and see my dad. "Hey dad" I say quietly "hello u little slag" he says. I grab a breakfast bar and grab my bag and try to walk out the door but my dad grabs my hair and pulls me backwards onto the floor and me hitting my head off of the table and everything going black.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
128K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
141K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...