We're NOT In Love [ONGOING]...

Por Junnyhunie

"if only I realized this feeling that I'm having earlier, I won't let you go." -Chae Hyungwon Más

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

22

354 13 8
Por Junnyhunie

Hyungwon's PoV

I took a deep breath before entering y/n's room.I knock on the door twice but there's no answer. She really is mad right? This is hard. I shouldn't left her alone...

I opens the door and a smile appears on my face when I saw y/n. She's sleeping peacefully on her bed.

I slowly approaches her trying my very best to not make any noise. I seats on the chair placed next to her bed. Mission accomplished!

I stares at her. She looks so beautiful. I must be blind for not realising this before. I remove her hair that's covering her beautiful face.

A beautiful face of yours shouldn't be hidden under anything. Nice! Super beautiful!

"Do you really have to look this pretty? Now I'm in love..." I whispered under my breath.

"Really?" She said and opens her eyes. I jumped.

"Y-y/n-"

Y/n look at me and gets up. "If you're planning on apologizing, forget it. I'm not falling for your lies." She said to me and look away.

"No! I'm not lying. I mean it!" I seats next to her. She turns to me, showing her wet eyes. Hyungwon... How dare you.

I placed my hand on her cheeks and wipes her tears away with my thumb.

"I'm sorry, y/n..."

"Why did you act that way? You scares the shit out of me!" She punched my chest while crying. I grabbed her hands and pulls her into my arms.

"I'm sorry y/n. I was jealous over you and Changkyun. I know you likes him and he likes you too... I was just jealous... Sorry for acting foolishly." I hugs her tightly but she pushed my away.

"Pabo!" She hits my arms. "How can you be so sure that I have feelings for Changkyun! All this years, the only person that I love is you!"

"Wait... what?" My eyes widened after hearing her sudden confession. She covers her mouth and shook her head.

"N-nothing!" She said as her face turns red. Cute! I burst into laughter. How can I hide my happiness.

"Say it again." I teased her. She shook her head. "Okay then..." I make my best sulky face. I'm trying ugh... "I'll assume that you likes Changkyun more then me... It's okay, I understand. Who am I compared to him?" I sighed.

"Then... Should I leave? Changkyun might be here in any second..." I make a sad face and acts as if I'm about to leave to room.

"Then go!" I glares at him. How could you?

"Forget about it... I'm not going!" She look at me and poutedn

I couldn't wait any longer. My heart is suffering now from her cuteness! I bent down to her and peck her lips.

I stares at her as her face started to turns red.

"I like you." I confessed with a huge smile on my face. Oh yeah!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.6K 665 18
It's when the Girl (You) had an unexpected night stand with a guy named Chae Hyungwon. And one day You applied at a company owned by none other than...
1.2K 211 25
"Funny how I feel for you, like a fool I'm into you." "Finally tonight, I fell in love with a loser."
1.2K 98 23
maybe we are the soulmates that aren't meant to be together.
29.7K 1.2K 21
"I don't need friends, Mom. I have Minhyuk, Hyungwon, Wonho, Changkyun, Jooheon, Shownu, and Kihyun!" "You mean those posters on your wall?" || Mons...