Deal? || Clexa AU

By Aphrodite_But_Gay

It's been years since Lexa had seen her best friend Clarke, her very first crush. There was no one on the pl... More

Chapter 1 - Deal?
Chapter 2 - Screw You
Chapter 3 - Jack Daniels
Chapter 4 - Commander Hot Stuff
Chapter 5 - A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter 6 - Commander Hot Stuff Pt. 2
Chapter 7 - A Night Of Excitement
Chapter 8 - A State Of Flux
Chapter 9 - That's 2 For Woods
Chapter 10 - Business Is Business
Chapter 11 - The Past Resurfaces
Chapter 12 - The Woods
Chapter 13 - Blissful
Chapter 14 - Blissful Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - Forgive Me
Chapter 16 - Heartache To The Fullest
Chapter 17 - Butt Stuff?
Chapter 18 - Paris
Chapter 19 - Raven?
Chapter 20 - The Other Woman
Chapter 21 - The Other Woman Pt. 2
Chapter 22 - The Other Woman Pt. 3
Chapter 24 - A Challenge At Our Doorstep
140AD - The Rise To Empress
Chapter 25 - Blood Must Have Blood
Chapter 26 - Revenge
140AD - The Rise To Empress
Chapter 27 - You Don't Fuck With The Franko's
Chapter 28 - Lesbians Coming Through, Beep Beep
Chapter 29 - See You Soon
A Rose By Any Other Name

Chapter 23 - Oh, Commander!

5.3K 227 220
By Aphrodite_But_Gay

Lexa and Clarke spent the rest of the day chatting about Paris and then what Clarke had been up to and how her studies were going. Upon hearing directly from Clarke that she in fact had been a party animal until she met Lena- Costia at 'Polis' the club was shocking for Lexa to hear. To a point however, Lexa was grateful that Clarke had met Costia because she managed to ground Clarke while Lexa wasn't there to do it herself. Lexa learnt that Clarke had been with quite a few people while she was in Paris and strangely it didn't anger her though because she understood the reasoning behind it since she used meaningless sex to forget as well after supposedly losing Costia, but perhaps she did feel a twinge of jealousy. 

It made her wonder why people always resulted to sex if they wanted to forget, upon not figuring out a valid answer, she concluded that the human species was curious indeed.

Clarke found it hard to believe that Lexa hadn't been with anyone else in the past year and a half because hell, it was Lexa. She made her presence known in every single room she entered without even saying a single word. It was her strong personality that made her known.
Lexa had explained that what she said in her letters to Clarke was true and that it was final, that she loves Clarke with her entire being and there was no one else for her. The way Lexa said these words to Clarke with such conviction shoved out all and every insecurity she felt about her time away from Lexa.

Both women had practically forgotten about the problem on hand; the problem of Costia and what exactly her intentions were and are. Clarke had tried to call her when Lexa went to shower, not wanting to upset her in case Costia did answer the phone but of course the line didn't even ring and there wasn't even a voicemail anymore. It was like the phone number never even existed which confirmed the last of Clarke's suspicions, that Lena in fact was not Lena, but someone completely different, someone whom is supposed to be dead. Someone that has gone to such extreme lengths to change their identity and Clarke couldn't help wonder why. Was she running from someone? Was she hiding from someone and if that were the case, how does Lexa come into the equation?

When Lexa made the necessary calls now that she was back in New York it left Clarke alone with her thoughts and none of these thoughts weren't related to Costia. Now however it was around 7pm and the two women decided they would make dinner themselves tonight. With Lexa so close to Clarke, working side by side as Lexa showed off her impressive dicing skills, Clarke's mind was empty as she mixed together ingredients for the alfredo sauce.

Clarke turned around with the bowl and made her way to the stove and poured the bowls contents into the pot. This was one of the very few things she was good at in the kitchen, making a really kickass sauce. Lexa's phone buzzed audibly on the wooden table and Lexa looked to it but didn't bother to get it because she had a task at hand: to dice these onions without crying.

"Hey Clarke, would you mind checking that for me? It's probably Luna or Gustus."

"Yeah sure." Clarke turned down the heat of the stove to let the sauce simmer as she made her way to Lexa's phone. It was a text from Gustus. "It's Gustus, he says 'It will be done Heda'. Heda? What does that mean Lex? I remember you used it that night at gala when Nia was there."

Lexa smiled to herself, her eyes not leaving the knife's movement, careful not to cut her fingers. "To tell you the truth, I have no idea. Gustus came up with it, he uses it when something is serious, it's like a codename for me if you will."

"I'm looking it up give me a sec." Clarke tapped away on the screen and waited a second for the browser to load its results. "Huh, it's Germanic. What's Germanic? Anyway, it means 'warrior in the war' or 'female warrior'. That's actually sexy Lexa, I'm not gonna lie."

"Well there you have it then. You can call me Heda in bed now."

Clarke furrowed her eyes at the statement. "Why does that sound so rehearsed? Did the women in Paris call you Heda?" Clarke asks setting the phone back down on the table and walked over to Lexa, placing her hand on Lexa's lower back.

"Oh no, they called me le commandant." She answers and draws her gaze away from the knife for a second meeting Clarke's gaze, admiring her effortless beauty. She sat  the knife down and pecked Clarke's lips before walking to the sink and washing her hands under the cool water. "It's French for Commander." When she was done washing her hands, she dried them on the kitchen cloth draped over her shoulder. Clarke had taken a few steps closer in the meantime and when Lexa turned around Clarke was right in front of her.

"Okay, that's just farfetched."

"You started it my love. But commander does sound sexy doesn't it? In my head it does anyway." Lexa says, snaking her arms around Clarke's waist pulling her closer.

"It's just in your head, you dork."

Lexa leaned down softly kissing Clarke's lips. "Your dork though and I'm content with it."

"I'm more than content with it." Clarke's voice came low and raspy. She was hungry but not for food, she was hungry for Lexa. Clarke reached to her left and turned the heat off on the stove, her eyes not once leaving Lexa's.

"What are you doing? I don't think it's done."

"I don't care." Clarke says as she backs Lexa into the counter behind her. When Lexa collides with the counter, her hands move to Clarke's lower back under her shirt and she digs her fingers into the hot skin knowing exactly where this was going. The green in Lexa's eyes change Clarke notices. "If you're going to look at me like that all night, I'll collapse under you in seconds if you know what I mean."

-SMUT COMING UP, IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING IT, DON'T. IT'S QUITE EXPLICIT. IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING IT, THIS IS WHERE THE CHAPTER ENDS FOR YOU. PLEASE PROCEED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.-

"Is that right? We don't want that now do we Miss Griffin?" Lexa's lips were hovering over Clarke's as their hot breaths fell upon their lips. "You drive me insane." Is all Lexa says as her lips collide with Clarke's in a hot rough kiss, a kiss that will surely leave them both with bruised lips. Impatient with the clothes separating them, Lexa moves her hands down to Clarke's thighs and lifts her in a single swift movement. Like an instinct Clarke wraps her legs around Lexa's waist but seconds later she's placed on the kitchen island and Lexa doesn't step out from between her legs, instead her hand tangles in Clarke's blonde hair as she leaves open mouth kisses down her neck and all Clarke can do is lay her hands on the counter and hang onto dear life itself because she was already throbbing between her legs.

Unlike the way Lexa would normally do it, she rushes tonight, eager to get to the point. Her fingers trail down to Clarke's waistband, slightly tugging downwards, then Lexa's hand wanders farther down right to Clarke's core and she runs her finger over the damp lace underwear, almost gasping at how wet Clarke was for her already. "Oh my God."

Lexa's mouth found Clarke's again and Clarke herself decided to make a move, not one quite as bold as Lexa's but she wanted Lexa's shirt off at least, she wanted to feel her soft skin under her wandering fingertips. As if reading Clarke's mind, she takes her own shirt off and throws it away leaving her in a black lace bra she had bought in Paris. "A piece of clothing for a piece of clothing." She hurriedly says, pulling Clarke's pants off along with her underwear.

"That's two, you're cheating." Clarke says out of breath before she grabs Lexa's face and collide their lips again not actually caring, both of their breathing starting to speed up. Lexa's fingers quickly made their way to where they needed to be and she ran a single finger over Clarke's wet folds and a moan escaped Clarke's lips and before she could comprehend what's going to happen next, Lexa slides a single finger into her and instantly her back arches.

Forcefully Clarke grabs Lexa's jaw bringing them eye to eye as Clarke continues to usher more moans as Lexa slides another finger inside of her, moving her fingers in and out of Clarke in a slow motion as she curls her fingers every now and then, touching that one parts of Clarke that makes her moan even louder into Lexa's ears. A sound Lexa loved beyond belief and Clarke's mere pleasure turned her on so much more than she already was.

They remain locked in gaze and Clarke sees everything she's feeling mirrored in Lexa's eyes which makes the moment so much more intimate than it already was. Lexa retracts her fingers and spread Clarke's legs even farther as she kneels down to taste Clarke and the moment her tongue flicks over her clit, Clarke moans and the sound echoes around the room.

Sorry not sorry neighbors.

Immediately her one hand goes to the back of Lexa's head, tangling her finger in Lexa's brown locks then gathering up a fistful as Lexa continued to circle her tongue around and lick Clarke's center from the bottom up, gathering up Clarke's moisture. "Oh my God Lexa, yes!" Clarke continued to moan and rolled her hips forward onto Lexa's mouth and when Lexa took her clit between her lips another loud moan erupted from Clarke as she pressed her free palm to her forehead trying to contain all the pleasure she was experiencing.

Lexa came up and kissed Clarke hard again. Clarke hummed into the kiss half upset Lexa stopped what she was doing and half glad her mouth was on hers again because there really was nothing better than kissing Lexa Woods.

"Room. Now."

Lexa slid her hands under Clarke's bare thighs and lifted her off the counter carrying her to her bedroom and sets her down at the foot of the bed and cups her cheek, taking one last glance at her face. "What do you want, Clarke?" her voice was low and sultry and the sound made Clarke throb even more and sent her into an endless abyss of sensation.

"All of you."

With that Clarke took a hold of the belt loops on Lexa's pants and turned her so that Lexa's back was facing the bed and with a slight push to Lexa's chest, she fell backward onto the bed and Clarke crawled atop of her as a feline would approach its prey. At this point Lexa was a wild fire and there was nothing going to stop her and she practically tore Clarke's shirt off of her before she pulled Clarke down against her and they were bare skin to skin, nothing but their undergarments separating them and the low moan that escaped Clarke's mouth at the contact of their skin made Lexa burn even hotter.

She quickly rolled them over and wrenched her own pants off and next came Clarke's bra off too and as soon as it hit the floor, Clarke made quick work of Lexa's bra as well, tossing it in the same direction her bra went. As soon as it was all gone, she pinned Clarke's wrists above her as she lowered herself onto Clarke farther and her breath came in fast hot bursts at the contact of their bare skin touching. Want and so much need shot through her and there was no sleep to come tonight.

Lexa moved against her and Clarke gasped, spreading her legs to better accommodate Lexa between them and when Lexa felt Clarke's core against her she groaned because she was so ready to go again. Lexa held Clarke's wrists pinned above her head as she made her way down her body to her breasts where she spent a long while, kissing gently at first and running her tongue over Clarke's nipples softly. Using Clarke's moans and hitches in her breath as guidance. Lexa teased her over and over and Clarke was writhing against her, desperate to touch Lexa's body as well but Lexa kept her hands pinned as she nipped at Clarke's skin leaving light marks in her wake.

"Oh, Commander!" Clarke gasped at Lexa's touch. Lexa came up to her face, a smirk in place. "I was right, it is sexy."

"Shut up and kiss me." Clarke commanded before she took initiative into her own hands and crashed her lips onto Lexa's without any sort of protest. Their kisses became an utter tangle of lips, tongues and teeth and they were showing no sign of stopping soon. After a few moments Clarke tried to usher a hand between them, to get to Lexa's core but Lexa caught her hand and pinned it above her head again.

"No fair, you're making me wait?"

"Not a bad deal I'll say, be patient my love."

And Lexa started all over again as she moved down Clarke's body, leaving open mouthed kisses all over and Clarke couldn't do anything other than grip the sheets tightly in her fists as sensation takes over her body and she can swear her soul left her body when Lexa's mouth reached it's destination, kissing, licking and sucking at her core and at that moment Lexa became her new religion. Clarke couldn't take it anymore but she wasn't ready to release quite yet, she was going to build her coming climax. She pulled Lexa up and refused to wait any longer as their mouths collided again and Clarke could taste herself on Lexa's lips which elicited a low moan in her chest.

She flipped Lexa over and this time Lexa let her take lead as she stared back at her hungerly. "I missed you."

"And I you." Lexa utters getting lost in Clarke's ocean blue eyes as she has so many times before. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"You can tell me all you want when we're done but right now, I want to fuck you until you scream my name." Clarke says, her voice low and seductive next to Lexa's ear as she nips at the lobe.

"Oh, potty mouth again, I like it."

Clarke didn't bother to reply as she laid onslaught to Lexa's neck, leaving her mark. Lexa's mouth fell open in pleasure as Clarke sucked on her pulse point and she knew that she had to hold on for dear life because pleasuring Clarke earlier had already sent her into overdrive and she was fully aware it wasn't going to take much to set her over the edge embarrassingly fast.

Clarke's mouth befell Lexa's perfect breasts and she spent a lengthy amount of time on them, giving them the attention she believed they deserve as she took a nipple between her teeth which made Lexa groan, she wasn't going to make it easy for Clarke. She knew that Clarke knew what game she was playing and it drove her nuts because she wanted to hear Lexa's moans but the fight she was putting up just turned Clarke on even more and she was just going to have to do even more until Lexa couldn't contain herself anymore.

Clarke ran her fingers over Lexa's hard abs down to her core and when she reached it, she gasped at how wet Lexa was and Lexa bit her bottom lip in attempt to withhold her moan at the feeling of Clarke's delicate fingers on her folds. Lexa's body however had a mind of its own though, with its own intentions as it involuntarily started moving against Clarke's fingers. Clarke cupped Lexa's jaw and pulled her into a searing kiss as she slid two fingers into her and suddenly Lexa struggled to breathe as her chest tightened along with her core walls.

Lexa's mind went fuzzy as she was so overwhelmed with arousal as Clarke's mouth moved over her perfectly while she pumped into Lexa at a perfect pace. Lexa wondered how anything on earth could feel this good, the way Clarke kissed her, the way their bodies perfectly fitted onto one another and she was growing dangerously close to her climax and she wasn't sure how long she can keep her full out moans of pleasure inside.

Lexa's hand wandered down, taking its course on its own since Lexa herself was so close to breaking point, she wanted to do the same for Clarke. She re-positioned them that she too had full access to Clarke and she entered Clarke with a single finger which elicited a loud moan from her, Clarke wasn't holding back any sound and Lexa loved it, she loved every single little noise that came out of Clarke. After several pumps she added another finger and Clarke's moans came in fast bursts and she picked up her pace on Lexa.

Lexa could no longer hold it in anymore and she herself started moaning and a moment later she cried out the single word "Fuck!" that echoed into the room. Clarke arched against her and she realized that she too was close to breaking. A hot flush of arousal washed over Lexa as Clarke growled her name and that was it for Lexa. She was falling as her orgasm over took her body, "Ah, Clarke!" she shouted as her eyes tightly shut trying not to explode at the sensation. As soon as that orgasm passed Clarke didn't once slow her pace and it happened again, another climax hit her and her next words left her along with her soul. "Oh my God!"

Lexa pulled Clarke into a blistering kiss as she continued to thrust into Clarke and she no longer had any sort of coherent thought as Lexa's fingers moved in and out of her. "Oh, Commander!" Clarke yelled at the top of her lungs as all of her came crashing down and she was swimming in an ocean of stars as her orgasm erupted through her entire body. Lexa stared at her bewildered by the beauty of Clarke as she rode out her orgasm, her hips jerking still and Lexa wondered if this was a dream because her beauty was downright impossible as her skin glistened.

Clarke's eyes opened and blue collided with green and the world around them disappeared. It was just them and nothing else. She moved closer to Lexa and pressed their sweat glistened bodies together as aftershocks still shot through her like lighting.

"I love you Lexa."

Lexa's heart exploded at the sound of Clarke's words and although they exchanged "I love you's" in their letters, there was something about hearing it spoken into the atmosphere, it made it real; it made it true.

"And I love you, Clarke. More than anything in the world."

Clarke moved in first and claimed Lexa's lips with her own in a soft kiss for several seconds and pulled away. The fire returning to her eyes as she catches her second breath.

"Now Commander, we are far from done."

____________________________________________________________________________

I wish I could tell y'all how long it takes to write parts like these. I probably spent around 14 hours on it and let me tell you, its strenuous. Hopefully its worth it though and it doesn't come across cringey lol. Anyway some exciting stuff coming up and its about to come full circle which means the end is near, unfortunately.

Also, 2.6K reads and 500+ votes in such a short time, y'all are fucking incredible.

Maybe I should just do one fluff part before I fuck it all up; hmm, a thought to ponder.

Side note: I wonder if my parents would be proud if they knew I wrote lesbian smut in my spare time ... Probably not lmao

-Mic

Remember to smash that little star if you liked what I wrote, also point out any spelling errors, I make mistakes sometimes seeing English isn't my very first language. Comment on what you liked and disliked and what you think might happen next or perhaps what you want to happen next.

Thank you for your support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.5K 35
Lexa is sick and tired of being under her mother's control. All the time she is learning. She can't go out with someone. She doesn't even have friend...
7.1K 273 20
Lexa is a successful marketing technologist at a growing company and seems to have everything she ever wanted. That's until her whole world is comple...
98.8K 4.2K 80
Love always finds its way. Let's witness a blooming, or a tragic story that will make us believe that love is always there, forever. A Clexa Fanfic...