Villainess, I'll Pamper You ✅

By Axin_Venus

There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and... More

Done [We are at the same table]
Done[I beat her]
Done[The Neighbour of Cold Palace]
Done[We Are Encountered By Opportunity]
Done[Domineering Daughter]
Done[Miss Genius]
80/85[Experimental Product]
92/97[Flower Skirt]
98/105[Camouflage vase]
106/110[Camouflage Vase]
111/119[The Redeemer]
120/124[The last Plane]

86/91[Flower Skirt]

651 14 1
By Axin_Venus

Her name is Han Xiaojiao and she is a sophomore in a college. Originally a wealthy family, the daughter of Qianjin, there are a pair of parents who love her, and a brother who loves her.

Her life is almost perfect.

If it was not on the night of September 9, the dark sky suddenly turned fiery red, illuminating the whole earth, and the intense light shining on the animals and plants of the earth, causing global variation, then it will definitely be more perfect.

In their bedroom, the person who was first illuminated by the strange light was the head of the room who went out to see the situation. The lower bunk where she lived was close to the door. When the head of the room came back staggeringly, she hadn't had time to ask anything. She was caught by the other person and took a bite. At the moment when her consciousness fell into darkness, she could clearly see the head's pale face and gray eyes.

When she woke up, it was already dawn, and the originally peaceful world became different.

She stood up and looked around, and suddenly saw the head of the room eating a roommate's offal and was screaming in shock.

Of course, she didn't scream, she didn't seem to speak. Not only did she not speak, she also moved slowly, and even her brain responded slowly. Suddenly thinking of what happened last night, she had a particularly unpredictable feeling, and she could not care about the others. She rushed to the mirror and finally saw what she was like.

Pale skin, there was a bite wound next to the neck, obviously there was no way to heal. No brilliance, gray eyes, so ugly. Her clothes were still splattered with blood, and she looked at the head of the room who was still eating viscera. She looked like her and had to accept reality. She was no longer a human, but a zombie.

The red light of the sky last night was the culprit that caused the last days. This terrible light turned them into zombies.

She didn't know whether she should be thankful or sad, and she became a zombie, but she still had her own consciousness. Although the response was slow, she was not as clever as before, but she still has at least the human mind, not the kind of bite Monster.

She in the mirror, except for the wound on her neck, actually looks relatively complete, especially this beautiful face has not been destroyed a little, she should be satisfied.

Even if she became a member of the zombie, she is still a human mind and still retains a good-looking appearance. Even if it becomes a zombie, she is also the best looking zombie.

She still has a lot of thoughts, her parents, her spoiled brother... and the figure that often appears in the dream, all of which are her concerns.

Therefore, she cannot die, she believes that as long as you wait, that figure will definitely come. Whether it is a human or a zombie, she will wait until her life is over.

The man in the dream has particularly beautiful eyes. No matter what the other person looks like, she can recognize the other person by just glancing at the other person's eyes.

She walked to the head of the room. The other party even took out a **** forest heart to pass it to her. She was not afraid. She might also be a zombie and stared at the other party fiercely. The seemingly fierce head of the room shrank.

She wanted to talk, but she couldn't open her mouth, only opened her mouth, and expressed her meaning. It means that you are not allowed to eat those disgusting things.

The head of the room was very obedient, tossing things in his hands and squatting in the corner like a good baby. From her perspective, the other party seemed aggrieved. It's weird, how could that pale, numb face look pitiful.

She bypassed the head of the room, walked to the position of the faucet, turned on the faucet, and washed herself clean. I rummaged in my closet again and changed a nice floral skirt.

She also combed the messy hair in front of the mirror and had to spit it out. With her stiff body now, it is really difficult to comb her hair. It only took half an hour to get things done in two minutes.

Han Xiaojiao put his favorite clothes into the backpack, and it took ten minutes to carry the backpack back to back with clumsy movements. When I think of taking it off, I have to spend a lot of time and put on a good dress, and I feel good.

She looked at her face, indeed pale and scary, and gray eyes, it was really ugly.

Grumbling and stepping on the floor, she finally found out that she was a human cosmetic, and stood in the mirror, stiffly painting herself a past makeup that she could barely see. Everything else is okay, it is really slow when applying lipstick and eyebrows.

If you don’t pay attention a little, the lipstick will draw a long red seal horizontally. She was so angry that she almost wanted to throw away the lipstick, and remembered that this lipstick was a little expensive. It’s still a limited edition. Endure.

After the lipstick was painted, it was the turn of the eyebrows, and one would accidentally skew. After drawing for a long time in the mirror, he finally no longer skewed, and Han Xiaojiao was satisfied. Dislike gray eyes, she found a pair of blue lenses and put them on. When she finally saw the ugly wound next to her neck, she stared back at the head of the room, who was shivering and shivering as she stood in the corner. With a sigh in her heart, she found a silk scarf wrapped around her neck.

Looking at the perfect self in the mirror, Han Xiaojiao walked out slowly with a backpack.

The places passing by were full of zombies like her, walking crookedly, and their posture was particularly ugly. The long ones are also super ugly, some lack arms and broken legs, and she looks at the sky sadly. What was in her head was the figure in her dream. Only when she was thinking about her, she could live as a zombie and accept such an ugly self.

Han Xiaojiao was sad and wanted to cry, but she couldn't shed tears. Moreover, the movement of squatting down and crying is really too difficult for her now stiff body.

She didn't know where she was going, she walked in a group of smelly, bloody, ugly zombies with giblets in her hands, she seemed so out of place.

Carrying a red backpack, wearing a beautiful flower skirt, stepping on a pair of clean white shoes, and wearing a nice scarf around his neck. With light makeup and ponytails, from a distance, this is a zombie, obviously a beautiful girl.

Some zombies were about to approach Han Xiaojiao, and she was glared. The other party was so scared that the intestines in their hands fell to the ground, staring blankly at her, and dared not take a step forward.

Perhaps, she should now go to her parents and brother, and after determining the direction, Han Xiaojiao set foot on the road to city c. Even though she was dressed like a person, she did not get into the crowd. The zombies seemed to be afraid of her and listened to her. She tried to order them and it worked.

Disgusting that he was walking too slowly and too troublesome, he simply found a cart and sat on the cart and ordered several zombies to come and drag her away.

In this way, Han Xiaojiao, who was surrounded by many zombies in the center, was not found for the time being. But walking on the path of humanity must always be discovered.

Han Xiaojiao does not want to kill people, her mind is human. But she is now a zombie. She does not kill people, and people will kill her.

She wanted to leave with the zombies, and the people mistakenly thought they were afraid, holding weapons and chasing them. This is the first week of the last days, and no one has awakened. Human beings cannot overcome zombies, but when they look timid, they become bold.

Han Xiaojiao already felt that the zombies around him were going to be angry, and the group of fierce and evil people also chased them over.

"Hurry up, if you don't go, you'll be dead."

There was a female voice in the distance, which made the group of people who wanted to kill the zombies stunned. They and Han Xiaojiao both looked up at the same time. There was an off-road vehicle in their sight. The door opened, and a slim and tall woman came out.

The woman was wearing leather pants and leather boots and was wearing a pair of black Martin boots. There was a long whip hanging around her waist, and she came towards them.

"These zombies are afraid, and of course they must be killed quickly." Someone in the crowd said.

A Xin ignored them and passed them and went on to Han Xiaojiao. The people behind shouted, "Are you crazy? Danger, come back soon, they will tear you up."

"Let her go and learn the lesson later. Now is the beginning of the end of the world. There are always some people who are compassionate and think that the zombies are the same kind and can’t fight. When she is bitten off by the abominable zombies and eaten I only regret when I'm gutted."

Han Xiaojiao stood in the group of zombies, still wearing that beautiful floral skirt, staring blankly at the woman coming to her. Waiting to see the beautiful pair, smiling, and some familiar eyes, she screamed and walked quickly towards the woman, in fact, she still walked very slowly.

She walked in front of Axin and didn't know why. In particular, she wanted to get closer to the other party. She raised her hand and put it in front of the other party. Axin smiled at her, holding her cold and stiff hand.

"My name is Ning Xin."

Ning Xin, is she called Ning Xin? It's really a nice name. Han Xiaojiao thought to herself that she subconsciously silently said A Xin. She looked at A Xin, and she really wanted to call the other A Xin.

"I'm here for you."

Han Xiaojiao was very happy, and nodded slowly, saying that he knew that the other party had come to her. She knew that the other party would come to her, she had waited for many days.

"I will stay with you in the future until your life is over."

Han Xiaojiao couldn't make a smile, but he was very happy. He grabbed Axin's arm and rubbed on the other person's body. He couldn't talk and didn't know how to express her joyful mood. I don't know how to make the other party understand.

She remembered that she had been away for a long time, and did not know whether the makeup had been applied. She hurriedly took out a small mirror from the pocket of her clothes. Come up.

She opened the makeup box, drew out her eyebrow pencil, and asked a zombie to hold a mirror for her. She held the eyebrow pencil tremblingly, and she needed to draw to her eyebrows. Her wrist was held. Paint it."

Han Xiaojiao let go and stared at the zombies in the narration, ah, a few words, the zombies quickly moved a stone over. She sat on the stone, raised her head slightly, looked at A Xin, and waited for the other person to help her eyebrows.

Ah Xin leaned close to her. The special scent made her familiar, as if she had smelled it in her dream.

The eyebrow pencil glides gently on her eyebrows. In fact, she doesn't have much touch, but now her touch is particularly sensitive. Thinking of the other party saying that she will be with her in the future, she was very happy.

"Draw it."

Han Xiaojiao looked at the mirror, and the pair of curved eyebrows had no flaws, much better than what she drew.

She raised her head and looked at A Xin, ah, a few words, and asked the other party if she was looking good now, remembering that the other party could not understand what she said, and was very distressed. I was not very happy and wanted to drop the mirror, but in front of Ning Xin, she subconsciously didn't want to do this kind of rude behavior. She only stared at A Xin, not knowing how to express her thoughts.

If she is not a zombie, it would be great.

"You look good," when she was somewhat discouraged, a warm and soft voice rang over her head. She looked up sharply, and saw Axin touched her head with a smile, and said softly, "You are the most beautiful."

She looks good, is she the most beautiful?

Han Xiaojiao wanted to laugh, but her stiff face couldn't make such exaggerated movements at all. Only able to make some subtle expressions hard, it is almost negligible.

A Xin helped her put away the makeup box and took her hand, "I will take you away, OK?"

it is good!

Han Xiaojiao replied in his heart, nodding hard, the movement actually looked so slow.

A Xin led Han Xiaojiao wearing a floral dress, painted light makeup, wearing a beautiful pupil, and carrying a backpack, passing the crowd, everyone stared at this scene in dumbfounded. Watching Axin pull Han Xiaojiao into the car, the female zombie is really obedient and well-behaved, and of course it is also very smelly. She actually wears a beautiful floral dress and makeup. They suspected that Han Xiaojiao's backpack must carry a skirt. The makeup box can be carried at any time, and there must be a good-looking skirt.

The women in the crowd looked down at the embarrassed themselves, and they all stinked. I remembered that Han Xiaojiao proudly followed Axin into the car, and when I passed them, I looked at them. That one should be a disgusting look.

They are not as good as a zombie.

"Where do you want to go?"

A Xin started the car, and the group of people did not dare to stop her. The woman who was able to take the zombie on the road must be terrible.

"That female zombie, maybe her loved one."

"Most of them are sisters, or who would dare to bring the zombies with them."

"The end of the day witnesses the true feelings. This may be the true feelings of life and death. I can't do this at all. There is no guarantee that one day, in order to live, will do something desperate."

This is the first week of the last days, they are still very united, the ugliness of human nature has not yet burst out because of survival. This group of people is silent, they really can not guarantee.

They were a little envious of Han Xiaojiao, who was already a zombie, and there were people who did not dislike her, were not afraid of her, and were willing to take her with them.

Han Xiaojiao heard Ah Xin asking where she wanted to go, she ahhhh, she just seemed to be able to understand her expression, so she was ready to give it a try.

"C city? Okay, is there anything to do here?"

Han Xiaojiao ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, she danced and expressed her thoughts. She was so happy that Ning Xin could understand her. So there is no obstacle to their communication, right?

"Well, then we will find your parents and brother first, and live with them later."

Hearing living together, Han Xiaojiao sadly buried her head and pinched her skirt with pale fingers. She was already a zombie. Parents and brothers must be living with humans. She is a zombie. In the eyes of humans, zombies are monsters. They bite people and tear their bodies. They are human enemies.

How could she live with her parents? Even if they are not afraid of her and do not dislike her, other people will definitely want to kill her and drive her away, even if she is really harmless. Think more deeply, they may think that she is very special, and want to slice her to study.

The strength of several people is too weak, she will only bring them trouble.

Therefore, Han Xiao shook his head violently while expressing his meaning. She just wanted to find her parents and brothers to make sure they were safe. When they were safe, she returned to the zombies and found a place to hide. She looked at Axin in a hurry. Axin is also a human. Will she always live with her?

"Don't be afraid, I'm here."

"You just have to do what you want to do. If you want to live with your parents and brothers, you can live together. As for me, of course I will accompany you no matter where you are."

Han Xiaojiao especially wanted to cry to express her emotion and excitement, but she couldn't cry.

Ah Xin was driving, and she couldn't rub against each other. What to do in case of a car accident, the road of the last days is not smooth. She was not afraid, she was afraid that Ah Xin would fall.

She can only sit in the co-pilot properly, staring blankly at A Xin, those eyes are really exactly the same as in her dream. She told Axin that when she was a human, she would dream of each other every day in her dreams.

"Is this so?" Axin was a little surprised. It turned out that the soul had dreamed of her. No wonder she would be called.

Han Xiaojiao nodded quickly, saying that it was true, and also expressed that he had a human consciousness, the body of the zombie, did not choose to give up, just to wait for her arrival. A Xin listened, but couldn't help but touch Han Xiaojiao's head.

Han Xiaojiao glared at her and said that he should continue to drive, and if he overturned later, she would stain her floral skirt. In fact, she was afraid that the other party was a human with flesh and blood and would hurt.

She buried her head and said nothing, but she secretly aimed at Axin with Yu Guang, and she saw it, and didn't take it out.

As seen above, this world is just the end of the world.

Han Xiaojiao is the number one female match in this world. At the beginning of the last days, she became a zombie. She is different from other zombies because of a jade pendant.

The magical jade pendant was bought by Han Xiaojiao's elder brother Han Wu at the antique market and given to her as a 18-year-old birthday present.

She has been wearing it all the time, saying that jade raises people, not to mention the magic jade pendant.

It was because the jade pendant was worn for several years by her head that her jade pendant moistened Han Xiaojiao's body, making her retain human consciousness. When the room director bit her, it happened to bite off the jade pendant's rope. If it didn't bite, maybe Xiao Xiao's ending would be another one.

After being bitten, Han Xiaojiao was in a coma, and Jade fell to the door.

A girl who fled next door passed Han Xiaojiao's bedroom and happened to see the jade pendant that fell to the ground. The style was particularly good-looking.

This girl is the heroine of this world, Song Tiantian.

The jade pendant comes with a space with a spiritual spring inside, and you can also plant plants. Song Tiantian was inadvertently injured once, and blood dripped onto the jade pendant to recognize the Lord. Since then, Song Tiantian has a plug-in.

Half a month later, humans in the last days began to awaken abilities. Song Tiantian waited a few days, and still had no feeling of awakening abilities.

At this time, the inner darkness of human beings was slowly exposed. In the era of chaos, the era of no rules, and the creatures without awakening ability, no matter whether it is a woman or a man, it can only be slain.

But relatively speaking, women are worse.

Countless women have to choose a strong man to rely on because of their weakness and become a plaything in the palm of these men.

But Song Tiantian was reluctant, she joined a small team, saying that she is a space ability. Because she eats the spiritual springs and food of the space, and does not lack water, it is not the same as the woman in the last days, which is particularly attractive.

Especially the three most capable men of this team: Fang Cheng, Gu Dongling, Lei Zhe.

These three men like Song Tiantian at the same time. She thought that by exposing the space, she could be respected, but in fact it was just the prey in the eyes of these men.

Except for the Lingquan, planting plants and holding objects, there is no cultivation method. She is still very weak, facing the more terrible men outside, after a series of things, she had to become a woman of these men.

They really spoiled her, loved her, and held her in the palm of her hands. However, they only disrespected her.

Among these men who loved her, she was not respected at all. As long as they wanted, she had no room for rebuttal and could only be carried into the car by them.

She had expressed her opinion, but they only thought she was **with them, not really angry.

Sometimes she was really angry to see her, and they came to coax her again. Her compromises are ridiculous, not because of how much they love them, but because she wants to live. The more dangerous and scary the environment, the stronger the desire to survive.

She loved them, at the beginning. What she liked at the beginning was Fang Cheng. This man was calm and forbearing. He often took care of her and was more secure following him.

Another Lei Zhe, who protects her like a big brother, always treats him as his brother.

Gu Dongling is a person with a temper tantrum and possessiveness.

This was the beginning of Gu Dongling, which made her and these men have to struggle. One night, Gu Dongling, because she was too good for the other party, took advantage of Fang Cheng to go out and forcibly have a relationship with her. Afterwards, he begged him to forgive him, saying that he just liked her too much. Even if the other party indicated that she did not forgive her, she would stab herself with a knife. Gu Dongling was indeed very ruthless. She really stabbed herself with two knives and she had to forgive the other party.

When Fang Cheng came back to know about it, she had a fight with Gu Dongling. She couldn't persuade her, she accidentally said, "Don't fight, Dongling still hurts..." In fact, she wanted to express that Wan What if I encounter a zombie? This team is supported by these men.

But Fang Cheng misunderstood. The expression at that time was particularly scary. He pulled her into the car and was very angry with her. Because she loves this man, if this way can make him calm down, let him do it.

Because at that time, she really liked this man, maybe the person who fell in love first was humble.

In this way, she had two men at the same time, and later joined Lei Zhe.

Later, there was one more Pei Wenqing, and another zombie king attracted by her, Yin Ke.

Pei Wenqing was attracted by the space and Lingquan in Song Tiantian's hands, and Song Tiantian was different from the dirty women in the last days. Of course, he refused to let go of such delicious food. As for Yin Ke, he has always been in love with Song Tiantian and has become a queen of zombies, and has been guarding Song Tiantian by her side to protect her.

The big villains in this world are Han Wu and the Han family.

The reason is that one day Han Xiaojiao saw the jade pendant hanging on Song Tiantian's neck. She remembered it as an adult gift from her brother. Therefore, she wants to retrieve this jade pendant.

She surrounded Song Tiantian's squad with a group of zombies. As a result, this group of men was so powerful that they wiped out the zombies. Later, she thought of various ways, but nothing worked. In the end, he had to make his own shot and get the jade pendant from Song Tiantian himself.

However, Yu Tianzi has been recognized by Song Tiantian. After stealing for a long time, she disappeared again. Later, she found that she was still in Song Tiantian.

So, she took Song Tiantian away, and then planned to talk to the other party well, how to return her jade pendant. Song Tiantian was taken away by the front foot, and a few men chased him at the back foot. In this competition, Han Xiaojiao lost and fled.

She didn't give up, often thinking about getting the jade pendant back. The final outcome was that she was killed by Fang Cheng and several people.

Fang Cheng and others are often attacked by a beautiful female zombie. Many people know that many people have seen Han Xiaojiao. Later, when they came to the new base, Han Wu suddenly discovered that the jade pendant on Song Tiantian's neck was given to his sister Han Xiaojiao. Questioning where she came from, she said it was picked.

In fact, she did not know that Han Xiaojiao attacked the squad in order to get back the jade pendant.

Han Wu's power at the base was great, and the team they had hatred with Song Tiantian found the news and photos of Han Xiaojiao's death and showed them to Han Wu. Han Wu recognized it at a glance, that was the sister he had been looking for a long time, Han Xiaojiao.

At this moment, he became the villain of this world, and his lifelong wishes were to kill these people.

Of course, in the end, he failed and the Han family was defeated. These men are the protagonists of the world. They finally occupied the world and became the ruler of the world.

Song Tiantian is still their woman, and the woman who is hidden by them, no one can covet her. After the end of the world is stable, the population has plummeted, and they are keen to have children again, especially when they see that the children born by Song Tiantian are white and tender, they don't let her go.

In the next two decades, Song Tiantian is pregnant with her children, giving birth, and going back and forth.

Several men are getting more and more attractive and attractive. Suddenly one day, Song Tiantian thought it was really good and boring. Even if the world is peaceful, she does not seem to have a peaceful life, as if she has become a childbirth machine. Obviously paid so much, if it weren't for her spiritual spring, her space, could these men stand so high?

Why, they got so much, and still only regarded her as a little white rabbit, dodder flower. Everything is decided for her, and she is not asked at all, even if she brings this best treasure directly, she cannot like it.

She wanted to understand that from the beginning, they did not respect her one day. If you want to go to her, you want to let her have a baby, and she will not be given free time.

Finally, she made a decision to untie the space and lost the jade pendant.

When a few men came to ask her to ask for spring water, she said blankly, "My abilities disappeared," she paled and looked terrified. Even a simple person, after experiencing vicissitudes, acted completely Lifelike, "What should I do, my power is gone, and there is no way to get it out."

She observed the expressions of several men, all of them changed color, and hurriedly asked what was going on, and then took her to do various checks, and finally determined that the power really disappeared, and she saw their disappointment.

Without the nourishment of Lingquan, she is getting older, because she is just an ordinary person and has no abilities.

The men who originally said she loved her more and more ignored her. I can't see it a few times a month, and I'm not interested in her anymore. Especially when I came to see her, all I asked was, did the power appear?

She didn't feel it anymore, numbly waiting for death. Before dying, she saw the zombie king Yin Ke, who left with her dying.

A Xin drove for half a day and came to a gas station.

She walked over to refuel and was stopped by a slightly fat man. "If you want to refuel, you have to come up with a material exchange."

"If you don't have supplies, you can use other exchanges." The man's obsessive eyes fell on Axin's body, everyone understood what it meant.

In addition to him, there are several men behind him, all with a playful expression, with a woman in their arms. Although his hands were touching on those women, more eyes were still attracted by the tall Axin in front of him.

At this time, human beings already knew the importance of materials. In the same way, many women with weak strength have to attach men who are much stronger than them, just to survive.

There are also some women who are unwilling, but because they are too weak, they have no right to resist.

In the eschatological world, in addition to exchanging things with materials, you can also use fists.

Axin pulled out a long whip around her waist and flicked it. The man didn't expect that she would come as soon as she said it. The chubby body fell heavily on the ground and fell on the buttocks, splashing the dust from the ground, and he grinned with pain.

The other people who occupied the gas station did not dare to come up when they saw Ah Xin’s power. They only laughed, "Miss how much you want, please."

This woman is stubborn, they can't afford it.

The fat man was lifted up and sat with his head buried silently, even if he hated Axin in his heart, he did not dare to raise his head to warn him with his eyes.

In this world, their lives are worthless. In a short time, they have already experienced it. Powerful people can slaughter them at will, and they can easily kill weak people.

Just because he was angry and glared at the other side, his neck was broken by a whip, and it couldn't be marked. It is not too late for a gentleman to avenge ten years. Who knows if the other party will be planted in his hand one day. When not exceeding the other party, it is best to be a grandson.

Seeing Ah Xin not only fill up the car's oil, but also use oil drums to fill them, they didn't put one fart, let her move. Just now it was easy to throw the man who was almost 180 pounds out of five meters, and this woman could not afford it.

Han Xiaojiao was in the car, looking at Ah Xin's powerful look, and was particularly happy. It turned out that she was so powerful that she didn't have to worry about being bullied.

This way, she basically does not get off the train, fearing that someone will find it, which will cause trouble to Axin. Although A Xin said, don’t be afraid, she can go wherever she wants, and she can solve all the troubles, but she still thinks that it should be avoided as much as possible.

After A Xin left, the group of talents were relieved.

"That woman was so scary just now."

"A whip is five meters away, is it a martial arts master?"

City C is far away from here, and with the advent of the end of the world, many roads have been destroyed, driving past, the initial calculation is ten days. If you encounter a zombie obstruction, you don’t know how long it will take.

With Han Xiaojiao present, the zombie did not dare to come up for trouble. At most, someone saw Axin driving a off-road vehicle and wanted to pay attention. In the end, it was still thrown off by a whip.

Half an month after the end of the world, humans began to awaken abilities.

Han Xiaojiao watched that those people would discharge, set fire, release water, and freeze, staring at Axin every day, expecting her to be able to awaken abilities. With abilities, you can survive in this world.

As a result, there was no movement at all, and she couldn't help pulling La Axin, expressing her worries, and by the way asked if she felt a sense of awakening.

A Xin felt that Han Xiaojiao was worried about her, "I don't need to wake up the power."

Han Xiaojiao shook his head and said that he must awaken the ability. Although the whip is very powerful, the guys who can breathe fire and release water and freeze are even more powerful. She has seen a lot of eschatology and will become more and more powerful in the future.

A Xin heard Han Xiaojiao's meaning and led her to an open space, "I will too." After that, a small flame appeared at her fingertips.

Han Xiaojiao shook his head, indicating what this little flame could do, could it light a cigarette?

Axin controlled the flames to gradually grow bigger, eventually turned into a huge fireball, threw it away, landed on the ground, and burned a big hole directly to the ground, Han Xiaojiao was shocked to see.

You can control the size casually!

Is it so powerful?

A fresh water like spring emerged from Axin's fingertips. Han Xiaojiao hurried over and reached under the water to wash it well. He also told Axin that you actually put water, can I take a bath every day?

"Of course." A Xin eyes smiled, not to laugh at Han Xiaojiao's smell, but to indulge.

Han Xiaojiao was a little happy, and ah, he asked Ah Xin what else could he do, electricity, ice, wind... these? After Axin showed her power one by one, Han Xiaojiao was relieved to stop staring at Axin's awakening ability.

She asked if this is a power?

"This is not a power, but it is more powerful than power," A Xin led Han Xiaojiao toward the car. Next to the car was standing a tall orange cat with a pair of beautiful amber eyes. Looking at Axin in shock.

The expression is very exaggerated, two legs stand beside the door, two thick and cute claws are picking the door. It was originally looking at a car parked here, and thought of finding something to eat in it. Unexpectedly, he saw the scene just now and was so shocked that he forgot to put his paw down.

It should not be mistaken. The human will not only set fire, but also release water, but also ice powers... It rubs his eyes, and the two humans are walking towards it. This is not an illusion.

It turned and was about to run, and a dirt wall suddenly rose on the ground, blocking its way. If it wants to change direction, the earth wall will rise in that direction to stop it. At this time, A Xin and Han Xiaojiao walked in front of it.

The big orange cat trembles in his heart, even if it is about to overturn the boat in the gutter. The soil wall that appeared suddenly just now must have been done by these two human beings.

It doesn't want to die, there is a lack of food in the last days, there is so much meat on it, maybe these two people haven't eaten meat for a long time, and they will be beaten to eat it. And its beautiful fur, maybe it will be made into clothes.

No, no, it doesn’t want to die.

"Meow……"

The big orange cat bulged with round eyes, snorted, and crawled on the ground, remembering to live with the **** officer in the past, and made the act of spoiling the **** officer.

Tumbling, selling cute, revealing a white belly. I also licked my paw, it looks really cute. In the past, as long as it used this trick, the **** officer must give all the dried fish to it and rely on it.

It still doesn't believe that the appearance of Meng Da Da, these two human beings will kill it, will be willing to kill it to eat.

Han Xiaojiao was stunned when he saw the big orange cat. He took Axin and walked over quickly. He reached out and touched the big orange cat, rubbed it, and was very happy. She wanted to raise a baby. Big orange cat.

The big orange cat reacted, and the cat snorted. Squinting slightly, he enjoyed Han Xiaojiao's touch very much. Ordinary, orange cat is the least known cat breed among cats.

Some people eat, some raise them, some shovel shit, isn't it just being touched by others? That's its specialty.

Han Xiaojiao rubbed the big orange cat's head, and then rubbed the other person's soft belly, and finally followed the other party's hair, looking a little dirty, turned back and A Xin said that she wanted to raise this big orange cat, now it is too Dirty, you have to bathe it.

Water broke out from the fingertips of Axin, and the face of the big orange cat drenched. The big orange cat did not resist at all. It had not been comfortable taking a bath for a long time.

I think it mutates in the end times, so many days in the vertical and horizontal, whoever encounters it can only run, thinking that it can stand up. Unexpectedly, in the end it still fell into the hands of human beings and wanted to be a liquid cat waiting to die.

After the shower, Han Xiaojiao pushed the big orange cat into the car, and found some food for the big orange cat in the car.

The big orange cat is sitting in the back row, holding the food in his hand, his eyes are bright, in fact, he has not eaten such clean food for a long time.

The bath just now was quite comfortable. It has been a long time since the **** officer dropped it.

Skillfully opened the snack pack, it tasted relish. It glanced at Han Xiaojiao who looked back at it. Well, this zombie is not bad, and she will be its new **** officer after that.

Just now, it has seen that Han Xiaojiao is a zombie.

Being able to eat mixed and wait for death, do nothing, just need to bask in the sun, sell cute, why go out and work hard?

After running for more than half a month, it has lost a lot of weight.

"Do you like it?" A Xin asked.

Han Xiaojiao nodded and asked if it could be raised? She glanced at the fat body of the big orange cat. After eating a few packets for a while, the food in the last days was very rare. She was hesitant.

"Bring it up if you like, raise it."

The big orange cat listens with its ears pointed. It turns out that this human is the one who made the call. Recalling the picture I just saw and the feeling of being unable to resist in front of this human being, it was not surprised. This human actually awakened so many abilities and was so powerful that a fireball burned a hole in the ground.

With such a powerful **** shovel officer, its blessing will come, and the mentally retarded cat will resist.

Speaking of an orange cat, there is morality, face, dignity and so on, where are some people comfortably raised. Nothing needs to be done, and the special moisturizing effect will make the silly cat go out and catch the mouse to eat.

Han Xiaojiao was very happy. After thinking for a long time, he expressed with A Xin and gave the big orange cat a name.

A Xin said to the big orange cat, "You will be called the big circle in the future."

The big orange cat's paw paused: Why is it called a big circle? This name is not tall at all, how to match it with such a noble meow? What big circle is better than small circle.

But because of a powerful human, he only murmured and sat behind to lick his paws. Han Xiaojiao touched it from time to time, it did not resist at all.

Touch it, touch it casually, and she will be its **** shovel officer in the future. This is the right of the **** shovel officer.

A Xin felt that since raising a large circle, Han Xiaojiao was much happier.

The big circle is a cat that has no special temperament, obviously its own strength is not bad, still like to eat lazy. He often follows Han Xiaojiao's side, rubbing Han Xiaojiao with its fat and soft body.

Although Han Xiaojiao can't make a big laugh and has too many happy expressions, she can feel her happiness from her movements. Later, she would occasionally sit in the back row, leaning on the soft body of the big circle. The big circle did not resist at all. As long as Han Xiaojiao gave it, it was a very qualified and happy big orange fat.

Another week later, A Xin drove to another city. The city is full of devastation, messy streets, dilapidated buildings, and some deep pits that have been smashed. In addition to these, the city is at most zombie.

With the existence of Han Xiaojiao, even if the whole city is full of zombies, they dare not step forward and approach them.

The zombie smelled a stranger's breath and was slightly ready to come forward, and Han Xiaojiao's fierce glare made him fall directly to the ground. Because of the stiffness of the body, it took a long time to get up.

The big orange cat was a little surprised. It knew that the new **** officer was a human-conscious zombie, and didn't expect that she could scare off the zombie. It seems that its shoveling officer is not just a simple zombie.

Because there are too many zombies in this city, people dare not come in. Some people who are afraid of death are bypassed from other places. Unless it’s a powerful squad, they will venture inside to collect supplies.

Han Xiaojiao touched the head of the big circle and said that he would go to the supermarket to get food for the big circle. The big circle can understand the meaning of Han Xiaojiao, more and more like this zombie shoveling officer. Farting and farting followed Han Xiaojiao, one person, one zombie and one meow, all walked into the supermarket full of zombies.

"They actually went in?"

"It seems that the zombies did not attack them."

"Fang Cheng, are we going to follow in?" Gu Dongling couldn't wait, "the supermarket and shopping mall were occupied by zombies, no one came, and our supplies are running out. I think, follow up, there should be no problem."

"Well, let's go in." Fang Cheng calculated and saw that the zombies were indeed far away from the supermarket. It seemed that they were afraid of the two women. Let's take it again."

It is definitely not good to rely on the other party to be able to scare away zombies.

Today is the end time, but no one tells them the rules. Slightly offend someone who is terrible, and hurt if not dead.

"Tiantian, you follow me, be careful not to go away." Fang Cheng said to the beautiful woman next to her, Song Tiantian nodded quickly, she had no powers, but in order to survive, she told the team, she Awakened the space power.

If it were really a person without any power, it would be no different from waste in the last days, and it would have no place at all.

As for the space, it is not actually her power. It was the jade pendant that was found when she escaped and passed the next bedroom, and opened the space unintentionally.

There is a Lingquan in it. For her own safety, she only exposed the space and did not contribute Lingquan. But for now, she only tells them that this space is only half the size of a bed, and she can't fit much, which is also the way she has left for herself.

Fang Cheng is taking good care of her, not necessarily because she has space.

Less than a last resort, she will not expose Lingquan, lest she bring danger to herself. She knows very well that weak human beings have a hard time surviving in the last days. The reason to choose this team is because these people seem to be pretty good for the time being.

"Tiantian, let's go in the middle," Gu Dongling suggested, and immediately went to the other side of Song Tiantian, looking a little overbearing. He lowered his head and said to Song Tiantian, "You can rest assured, I will protect you."

Song Tiantian didn't feel too much about Gu Dongling, but only felt that this man's character was more domineering. She moved farther and closer to Fang Cheng's position. As a result, Gu Dongling's face changed, and subconsciously moved to Fang Cheng's side.

"Dongling, don't scare Tiantian." At this time, Lei Zhe followed up and walked behind Song Tiantian, showing a simple smile to her. Song Tiantian's fear just now was cured by this smile.

Being protected by three men, Song Tiantian didn't feel it was an honor, but felt a hairy feeling in her heart. The main reason is from Gu Dongling, and the other party's eyes are too aggressive. The women who have lost their peers will occasionally show jealous eyes to her, if she can, she does not want these.

In the short eschatology, she had seen too much. She was afraid that she would die the next moment, unable to control her own destiny, and was only able to let others dominate.

The only good thing is that she has a space, no matter where she goes, with this life-saving is no problem. Her weakness is her heart disease.

Han Xiaojiao felt someone follow up the first time, watching the group of people slowly follow her, she ignored it. Just glanced, she continued to take the big circle into the supermarket to find food.

"You can take whatever you want."

Han Xiaojiao gave Axin a glance and said he could take it away?

A Xin nodded definitively, "Well."

Han Xiaojiao was happy, first went to the food shelf, pointed at the things to be taken away, and then stared blankly at Axin. A Xin waved his hand, and everything on it disappeared.

Han Xiaojiao was surprised, is this a spatial power?

No matter what power it is, being able to hold something is a good power. She pulls Ah Xin to hold a lot of things. The big circle is no exception. With a fat body, he quickly rushed to the canned cat food and dried fish area. After confirming the route, he turned back to please Han Xiaojiao. Han Xiaojiao understood what it meant, and took Axin to install canned cat food and dried fish.

The big circle watched that the food belonging to it was loaded, and the contented one rubbed Han Xiaojiao, amused Han Xiaojiao.

Next, Han Xiaojiao took A Xin to the place where she bought cosmetics, swept away the cosmetics, and looked at the dazzling array of cosmetics. She was very happy.

There is also a shopping mall above the supermarket. She took Axin to the women's clothing area and pointed to the beautiful skirts and clothes. All of them wanted Axin to put away.

Han Xiaojiao stood in front of the fitting mirror and looked at his skirt, obviously not very satisfied. Later, she found a better-looking floral skirt in the women's clothing area, and Axin said she wanted to change one.

Even if it becomes a zombie, it must be beautiful.

A Xin promised to wait for her to change and then go to other places. Han Xiaojiao took the skirt and happily went to the fitting room.

A Xin waited for fifteen minutes and did not see Han Xiaojiao coming out, so he could not help but walk to the fitting room and knock on the door.

"What's the matter?" She felt the anger from Han Xiaojiao, and she was lying in the doorway of the fitting room while nibbling at the can while shaking her head. What could happen? Mostly the body is too stiff, the skirt can't be put on, and it's stuffy inside.

Zombie shoveling **** officers are good, but they are particularly smelly.

Take a bath every day, change to a clean skirt, and even more terrifying is makeup. Of course, accessories and lenses are also indispensable. This human named Ning Xin was able to endure the temper of his **** shovel officer. He was a little admired.

However, it has nothing to do with it. It only needs to sell its cuteness, make the **** officer happy, and then eat it to death.

As for the angry **** officer, this woman named Ning Xin naturally coaxes. It was too busy to nibble at the can, but it couldn't control that much.

A Xin pushed the door, "Xiao Jiao, do you want me to help you?"

Han Xiaojiao looked at the mirror in the fitting room. She was covered with pale and vaguely blue skin, as well as the particularly scary wound on her neck, and she quickly said that she was not using it.

So ugly!

How can I meet people?

Han Xiaojiao said no, and Ah Xin was not reluctant. Feeling that Han Xiaojiao groped, still wearing a skirt, she waited patiently.

Half an hour, Han Xiaojiao finally put on a skirt and came out. The hair was messed up and the makeup was spent.

"Shall I brush your hair and make up?"

Han Xiaojiao didn't refuse this time. He sat obediently and drew a cosmetic case in his eyes. Then lying behind Han Xiaojiao, meaning she can lean on its soft body.

Rely on the **** officer, no problem.

When Song Tiantian and Fang Cheng came up, they saw that A Xin was helping Han Xiaojiao with hair and makeup.

They used to think that Han Xiaojiao was not right, and the walking posture was obviously not ordinary. They are not so curious about the big circle next to them. There are many animals and plants all over the world that are mutated, and the existence of big orange cats is not unusual.

At this time, A Xin had already finished Han Xiaojiao's hair and painted her makeup.

Han Xiaojiao still asked the other party whether it was good or not, and Axin, as usual, said softly, "You are the most beautiful."

Han Xiaojiao looked up happily, yes, she was the most beautiful. She likes herself, no matter where she is, what she is is the most beautiful.

Song Tiantian almost didn't squirt out, she stared at Han Xiaojiao, and so did Fang Cheng. At this time, it was finally discovered that Han Xiaojiao was probably a zombie. The idea came up, and they were all taken aback.

Zombie?

They looked at Han Xiaojiao with some vigilance. Han Xiaojiao raised his chin and faced the other person's fearful eyes, she was not angry, and pulled Axin to continue to hang out in the women's clothing area.

Song Tiantian and others stood in silence, watching the special smelly zombie. Any clothes and skirts she likes will be called by Axin. Looking at the clothes that disappeared from the sky, where did they not understand, most of Axin also awakened the space power.

A woman with spatial abilities, wondering if there are any other powerful abilities, even carrying a smelly zombie and a greedy big orange cat. This combination, in the end times, is as weird as weird.

Of course, they do not care about these, their main purpose is to get supplies.

Song Tiantian's space is not big, they can't hold anything, they still have to move the supplies to the car, and everyone's backpack must be full.

They did not dare to walk in front of Ah Xin, fearing that the other party was not happy, and could only pick up the leaks behind. Even so, the car won't fit. There is a shopping mall above them, and they want to find two clothes for changing. The clothes on my body have been worn for several days, and my shoes are almost worn out. I must not miss this place.

They were very curious about how Ah Xin took a zombie. But things didn't rest on them, nor did the zombies follow them, so they wouldn't take care of their business.

However, there is room for Axin, and they have received so many things to enter. They are not full of meaning, and they still have some intentions.

If there is such a large space in the team, it is really a very good thing for them. Song Tiantian's space is too small. When she grows up slowly, she doesn't know how long to wait. At that time, the supplies were probably already collected by others.

"Would you like to talk to the other party?" Gu Dongling said, narrowing his eyes and looking at Axin's position. "The woman has a lot of space and hasn't filled it up until now. She should be good, but I don’t think she’s going to refuse to fight solo.

"But there is a zombie next to her, and now she looks human conscious. Who knows if she will go crazy and attack people at any time, can we take risks?"

"Even if we can accept that when we enter the base, can we still bring the zombies in? If there are zombies in our team, the base will definitely not let us in."

"Actually, we walked to the base with them, and it was the same when we separated." In this way, it should be considered a cooperation. Shouldn't she disagree?" Gu Dongling said, "She has so much space Sooner or later, it will attract people's attention. It is hard to beat everyone and cooperate with us, and she will not lose."

"Fang Cheng, what do you think?"

Fang Cheng thought for a while and nodded, "You can talk to her. If she has the space to help us, this way is really much better."

Before they saw many items, they could not take them away. In the last days, supplies are the most important, so the space for supplies is also very important.

Song Tiantian didn't say anything. In fact, what she wanted to say was that there were no surprises when people walked here all the way. The zombies are afraid of them. What squads they join is simply superfluous and they have to share their space.

Gu Dongling has calculated so much, and they are not fools.

If she is strong enough, she will not be willing to be bound by the squad, and her life is definitely more comfortable than now. At least, she has great strength, and even if she joins the team, her status is much higher.

But she didn't intervene to say anything, except she had a small space exposed, so she didn't have the qualification to say that. In the last days, her weak person must be careful to be able to save her life.

"Then I will talk to her."

Fang Cheng is also very excited about Axin's space, and he is still loading things up until now, which is really big.

Pedestrians did not slowly collect materials at the back this time, but quickly followed Axin's footsteps. A Xin also felt that they were coming to them, holding Han Xiaojiao to stop. Hearing the movement, Daquan also twisted his big **** and turned around, standing very loyally next to Han Xiaojiao.

"My name is Fang Cheng. I'm the captain of this team. Miss, we want to talk to you." Fang Cheng said politely, "I don't know if I can?"

A Xin said, "What are you talking about?"

"Miss would you like to join our squad?" Gu Dongling said to Fang Cheng first, "Not only are zombies rampant in the end time, but humans are also dangerous. It is safer for us to join us than to act alone."

A Xin said, "We haven't encountered any danger along the way."

Gu Dongling's mouth twitched, how did he answer the call? But he still did not give up. There are too many supplies in this mall. Maybe he will not encounter such a good thing in the future. It is a pity not to take it away.

Song Tiantian whispered in her heart, she said, this woman who looks very powerful, is not so fool.

People can carry zombies and live to peace now is definitely not a fool. Want to occupy other people's space for no reason, when someone is her weak chicken?

"Actually, we want to cooperate with the young lady." Fang Cheng stopped Gu Dongling who still wanted to speak. Gu Dongling was too impatient and unpleasant. After that, he was afraid to offend people.

Stopping Gu Dongling, Fang Cheng then said, "Miss should she wake up the space power?"

When the words fell, he could feel the cold eyes of Han Xiaojiao's zombie. If he wasn't led by A Xin, he thought the zombie might jump up and bite him. He did not retreat, looking straight at Axin.

A Xin said, "What about it?"

"We want to use the space of the young lady." Fang Cheng also said uncomfortably, but at this time, he had to continue, which is related to the survival of the next team. "The mall here does not know whether it will be possible in the future. We can't take everything if we can meet it. Just now I saw that the lady has been collecting things. The space should be very large. If you can, we hope to cooperate with the lady."

Han Xinjiao was not happy before Ah Xin had spoken.

Why should Axin's space be used by this group of people? If Axin is not strong, are these people afraid to come up and grab? This way, she met too many such nasty people. Of course, in the end, they were all flied away by a powerful whip from her family, and there was no chance for her to shoot.

Han Xiaojiao pulled La Axin and said he did not want to go with this group of people.

A Xin smiled and patted her hand, "I'm not going with them."

Han Xiaojiao was satisfied. This group of people couldn't take her away. She is also so good, so many people want to abduct.

"I won't work with you."

"Miss may wish to consider that you are safe now, does not mean that you can always be safe, and, there is a zombie around you, she seems very important to the lady." Gu Dongling's eyes fell on Han Xiaojiao, "In the end time The zombie is the enemy of humanity. Does the lady think that she can protect her with her own strength? Working with us, I dare to guarantee that before entering the base, the people of our team can help you protect her..."

He wanted to continue what he said, but Han Xiaojiao broke free from Axin's hand and made a very vicious move. Do not know what happened, she suddenly jumped in front of Gu Dongling, slap on his face, directly fan him.

Han Xiaojiao fell to the ground, and was a little surprised how he could jump so high, jump so far all at once, and slap the **** guy away. She seemed to find something, looked at a step in the distance, jumped directly over there, and almost fell to the step in a blink of an eye.

Her body is still stiff, but the bouncing power is somewhat unexpected. She glanced at Gu Dongling, who was flicked and flew out. While contemptuous in her heart, she was surprised that her power was so powerful.

Gu Dongling didn't expect that the particularly foul zombie said that when he hit someone, he beat the old man, and he jumped the old high. When he flew over, he gave him a slap. There was really no response at all.

He scrambled up from the ground with a somber face, and walked angrily in front of Axin. Upon seeing this, Han Xiaojiao jumped back to Axin's position, and the action was a bit fierce, which directly extinguished Gu Dongling's anger.

"Xiao Jiao doesn't like someone to speak to me unkindly, and even carries threats." A Xin explained with a smile, and pulled Han Xiao Jiao back, Han Xiao Jiao proudly raised his chin, saying that this was the case.

This guy used her to threaten Axin both inside and outside, and it was not a good thing at first glance. She thought about it, Gu Dongling wanted to come again, she slaps the other party out.

Gu Dongling was in the throat. He glanced at the zombies who didn't know when he came up, and he was afraid to say anything more. Looking at the smug looking zombie in front of him, I couldn't help it.

Although the other party's expression was stiff, he just saw that she was very smug and angry.

Han Xiaojiao saw that the zombies she had called in had arrived, and pulled the sleeves of A Xin to express his meaning.

A Xin cornered her lips and said, "Okay."

Han Xiaojiao waved his hands happily. He didn’t know what was yelling at the zombies. Anyway, except Axin, Dahuan, and the zombies, the others could not understand.

It doesn't matter if you don't understand, just see it.

Then the slow-moving zombies moved all the supplies downstairs and upstairs in front of Axin. A Xin waved at random, and everything disappeared in front of them.

At this point, they understood. It turned out that Han Xiaojiao meant to ask Axin to take away everything here. Gu Dongling's eyes widened. If not so many zombies surrounded him, he would definitely jump up and beat people.

Fang Cheng's face was also a little somber. Lei Zhe was one of the strongest in the team. He quickly took a few clothes around and stuffed it into his backpack. Although he is relatively long, he is not a fool, nor has he ever thought about trying hard. Their cars are full, and if there is no space, these things can't be taken away.

The rest of the team also stuffed some items into their bags nearby, and they felt a little annoyed. They asked Fang Cheng a few people not to find others to cooperate, Gu Dongling angered others, and they did not want to collect everything Too.

People have room, and of course they can take away things here. Han Xiaojiao, this smelly zombie, can also control other zombies. It is horrible to think about it.

So, do they need their team to protect?

Fang Cheng did not move, and apparently thought of this. It was indeed that he made a mistake. The other party can rampage in the end times like this, and they really do not need their team protection and will not cooperate with them. They can't come up with any conditions and can exchange each other's space.

Han Xiaojiao slaps on the side and expresses with A Xin, doing a beautiful job, all taken away, all taken away.

The big circle is also lying next to Han Xiaojiao, nibbling cans, and occasionally licking the hair on his body, which looks differently enjoyable.

Song Tiantian looked at all of this, and was a little dumbfounded. Everyone was stuffing things. She looked down at some dirty clothes on her body, and she also found a dress in the women's dress area and changed it into the fitting room.

When it comes out, the items in the mall are basically evacuated. She looked at Han Xiaojiao and Axin with some envy, and she was able to act indiscriminately only if she was strong.

She passed Han Xiaojiao, and Han Xiaojiao stopped her suddenly, staring at the jade pendant on her neck.

Song Tiantian was surprised, only to find out that the jade pendant was exposed. It must have been a rush to change clothes just now, and I forgot to stuff it in.

Seeing Han Xiaojiao tilt her head and staring in front of her, she gently twitched her lips. This smelly zombie, wouldn’t you miss this jade pendant? The jade pendant is indeed very beautiful, otherwise, she would not pass through the door of a certain dormitory, and found that the jade pendant lying on the ground would pick it up in a hurry and take it away.

However, there is a space in this jade pendant. She is now relying on this space and can have a place in the squad, which will not be the fish of other people for the time being. She glanced at Han Xiaojiao, then at Axin, and eventually it was a bit uncomfortable. She couldn't resist if the other party wanted it.

Han Xiaojiao did not immediately go to get the jade pendant, but greeted Axin. From Song Tiantian's perspective, he did not know what Han Xiaojiao was talking about.

After a while, Axin walked to Song Tiantian.

The rest of the team was busy stuffing things, and I didn't notice her for the time being, even Fang Cheng was the same. But after A Xin walked over, Fang Cheng noticed the situation here and also came to Song Tiantian.

"What's wrong?" Fang Cheng asked, vaguely seeming to protect Song Tiantian.

A Xin said, "Xiao Jiao accidentally lost this jade pendant."

Song Tiantian glanced at Han Xiaojiao, Han Xiaojiao and Axin expressed that they were in the school. A Xin told Song Tiantian that Song Tiantian was finally determined that Han Xiaojiao was a girl in a certain bedroom on the same floor.

There are two points that she cares about. First, the space of the jade pendant is very important to her. The second is that the jade pendant has recognized her. Someone has stolen her jade pendant before. It was also because of this time that she hid the jade pendant into her clothes. At this time, Song Tiantian had just bound to Yuzizi, and she didn't know how to untie it.

But most importantly, the jade pendant is Han Xiaojiao.

In the end, Song Tiantian decided to talk to Axin and intended to be honest. She is also not a selfless person. She just hopes to have a good relationship with each other. She thinks about her own requirements and hopes to be able to join her and send her to a safe base.

"I don't know how to call this lady." Song Tiantian asked.

A Xin answered, "Ning Xin."

"Brother Fang, I want to talk to Miss Ning alone."

Fang Cheng asked, "Okay." Since the jade pendant was originally the zombie, this jade pendant was not a rare item in the last days. He did not do anything dangerous to Song Tiantian, nor did he want to offend this very mysterious woman.

Song Tiantian followed Ah Xin to another place. She glanced at the whispering women and men in the squad and returned her gaze. Upon seeing this, Han Xiaojiao quickly surrounded the zombies so that those who wanted to overhear could not hear, and those who wanted to see could not see.

"what happened?"

Gu Dongling asked Fang Cheng, and Fang Cheng answered, "The jade pendant on Tiantian's neck is the zombie. They should be talking about how to solve it."

"Is there any danger?" Gu Dongling asked, "Tiantian still has space on her body, so don't put her in danger."

"Yeah, Captain, among us, Song Tiantian has room, and her space has gradually become bigger these days. Maybe she can hold more items in the future, but it won't make her dangerous."

Fang Cheng glanced at the place surrounded by zombies and said coldly, "Even if they want to do something, what can you do?"

The crowd looked at the hordes of zombies and stared at them with grey and white eyes. They were suddenly creepy and covered in goose bumps. What really can't be done, all shut up, they can't stop it in the past, they can only wait.

"This jade pendant is not simple."

Song Tiantian said to Han Xiaojiao, "I hurried past a bedroom door and saw the jade pendant that fell to the ground at a glance. I felt very beautiful and picked it up."

Han Xiaojiao said happily to Axin that it was a birthday gift from her brother, which was of course very beautiful.

"Later, I accidentally dropped my blood on the jade pendant, and there was a space in it." Song Tiantian whispered, "The people around me are slowly awakening abilities, of course, a small part. But Those who have awakened their powers suddenly stand on the top floor. At the same time, we ordinary people without awakening powers must not only worry about being bitten by zombies, but also have to endure the oppression of the powers."

"After waiting for a while, I still didn't have the awakening ability," Song Tiantian lost in her eyes. "In order to live safely, I had to find a good team and told the other party that I had awakened the space ability."

"Since the owner of this jade pendant has been found, I will definitely have to pay you back."

Song Tiantian let out a long breath, "However, now that the jade pendant is bound to me, I don't know how to untie it. And, I want to ask you to do me a favor."

"I can help you untie." A Xin said, "Since it's not stolen or robbed, it's an opportunity for you to pick it up. There is something wrong with it. If you lose something, there will be something else. compensate you."

"What are your requirements?" A Xin asked again.

Song Tiantian hesitated and said, "Are you going to City C?"

"Yes, Xiao Jiao is going to City C to find her family."

Song Tiantian sees the true feelings in the end of the world because of the envy in her heart. Perhaps this is true feelings. Regardless of whether this person is a zombie or a human, Ning Xin is standing beside each other. Where are people like them, obviously people, why can't they live with each other.

"I want to follow you to City C," Song Tiantian's cheeks were flushed. "I know, this is taking advantage, but I, a girl without abilities, may not be able to get to that place alive.

Before Ah Xin had spoken, Han Xiaojiao nodded and expressed his willingness. Everyone was from a school, and they lived on the same floor. They also picked up her jade pendant. The most important thing is that she sees that Song Tiantian is quite pleasing to the eye. The jade pendant has room, and the other party can still say it. To return it, no matter whether it is selfish or not, it is very valuable at this time.

"Yes, even if you don't say it, your team will not follow us by then."

Song Tiantian's face burned a little. Indeed, someone just suggested that. It can be seen that people are really not stupid, and everything is very clear.

"Before the base in City C, I can keep your life worry-free."

With the words of Axin, Song Tiantian took the jade pendant very simply and sent it to Axin. A Xin held the jade pendant and didn't know what to do. Song Tiantian felt that the jade pendant had no contact with her.

She was still somewhat lost, and at the same time thought that she could reach the base safely.

A Xin gave the jade pendant to Han Xiaojiao, and Han Xiaojiao raised his chin, saying that she wanted to wear it. A Xin helped her to wear it. The intimacy of the two really made Song Tiantian more and more envious. Han Xiaojiao went to Song Tiantian and patted his heart.

A Xin helped translate, "Xiao Jiao said that with her on the way, zombies will not bite you."

"Thank you."

Song Tiantian smiled heartily. This was the happiest time she laughed after the end of the world. She looked at Han Xiaojiao's eyes more softly.

Conscious zombies are much better than humans. At least, Han Xiaojiao still remembers that they are alumni, and her boyfriend who talked about college really sold her. If it wasn't for the last critical moment, she revealed that she had "spatial abilities" and she was inevitably becoming a plaything in those men's palms.

Song Tiantian remembered that Han Xiaojiao liked beautiful things. She remembered that there were a few beautiful bracelets in the space. Forgetting that the jade pendant had been returned to Han Xiaojiao just now, thinking about the subconscious move, the bracelet appeared in her hand. She had just given Han Xiaojiao the bracelet, and stared at them suddenly.

Didn't she return the jade pendant to Han Xiaojiao?

Why is the space still, what's inside?

She couldn't believe it. The consciousness swept the space, surprised. Although there is no space in the jade pendant and there is no spiritual spring in it, she can be sure that this is the space.

She handed the bracelet to Han Xiaojiao. Han Xiaojiao was very happy, and also asked Axin to find some beautiful skirts for Song Tiantian. Seeing Han Xiaojiao go play bracelets, Song Tiantian asked Axin.

"Miss Ning, I found that I have a space, which is smaller than the jade pendant, there is no spiritual spring in it, and the items I collected before are also piled in it. Do you know what is going on?"

She believes that Axin can untie her jade pendant, and maybe know that.

A Xin whispered, "There is something to lose."

"Something must be lost?" Song Tiantian murmured, she can be sure that this space is not the same as the jade pendant, it seems that it is really a space ability.

Indistinctly, she seemed to understand something. She whispered, "Is this a so-called spatial power?"

"Ok."

"Then why..." Song Tiantian suddenly stopped her voice, is it because she bound the jade pendant first, because the jade pendant is more advanced, suppressing her spatial ability?

"It's what you think."

Song Tiantian took a long breath, so to speak, she did not lose anything. Now, this space is her own power space, and belongs to her own. She also felt that her mental strength seemed to have increased a lot. Although the jade pendant is good, it is not her own after all.

Han Xiaojiao took Axin to continue to sweep, the difference is that this time there was an extra Song Tiantian. There are zombies blocking below, and the team of Fang Cheng is very helpless and can only wait below.

When Axin wiped out the entire mall, she would also look good in skirts and jewelry to the space of jade pendants. Han Xiaojiao is very happy, Song Tiantian is shocked, how big is Ning Xin's space? Can zombies also be able to bind jade pendants?

Even more terrifying is that she originally cherished it so much that she was afraid of revealing the spirit spring that was seen by others, Han Xiaojiao actually got it out... washing her hands? ? Not only do you wash your hands, but also cat paws for the big circle, of course, the big circle prefers to drink. Han Xiaojiao loves to drink when he sees the big circle. He just made a little more and let the big circle hold the bowl to drink. Song Tiantian looked dumbfounded and wondered what to say.

Han Xiaojiao knew that Lingquan was not ordinary. She felt that after using it, her body was not so stiff. She found a big bucket, filled it with a big bucket, and put it in front of Song Tiantian.

"For me?"

Han Xiaojiao nodded, raised his chin, and took Axin downstairs very proudly.

"Put it away." A Xin said.

Song Tiantian is also not hypocritical, just a little thirsty, took a sip, quickly put away a large barrel of Lingquan, and quickly followed behind the two. The big circle looked at her very enviously, and Song Tian sweetly thought that she was also envious of this big cat. If you do nothing, you can live so moisturizing.

Han Xiaojiao ordered all the zombies to disperse. Fang Cheng team saw them and the empty shopping mall, and the expression was really hard to say. But is there any way? In the last days, who has a big fist, who dares to mess with it?

Song Tiantian walked back to Fang Cheng's squad, Fang Cheng asked with concern, "Is it okay?" She shook her head and smiled, "It's just that the original owner, they are very good." Isn't it good?

Gu Dongling also came up and expressed his condolences. Looking at the disappeared items in the mall, his anger rose again and whispered excessively.

Song Tiantian didn't say anything. She didn't think it was too much. Wherever their team went, it wasn't just what they were able to take away. Can the weak team only dare to come in when they can get it?

A Xin led Han Xiaojiao back to the off-road vehicle, and the big cat also consciously picked the car door, jumped up with his fat buttocks, and a meow occupied a row of seats. It opened the window and found a can. Under the silent eyes of Fang Cheng's team, it gnawed with relish.

The food in the big circle was so fragrant, and the people in the team all sighed. In these years, they live like a meow. Look at this big meow, the fur is smooth and smooth, fat and soft, and the food is still canned. The arrogant look is really mad, and a meow still occupies a row of seats.

Really happy.

so envious.

A Xin started the car, and the people of Fang Cheng's team also quickly started the car and followed them. Fools do not follow, Han Xiaojiao can order zombies, as long as they follow them, the next way, there is no fear of being attacked by zombies.

"Sweet, before they came to you just to get back to the jade pendant?" Gu Dongling asked.

Song Tian nodded, "Well."

"That jade pendant really belongs to them. Haven't you seen you take it out before? Is it important to you?"

Song Tiantian shook her head, "Han Xiaojiao and I are alumni. Although they live on the same floor, they don't know each other. I found the jade pendant's bedroom door, it should be in her bedroom. As for the importance, in the last days, such jade pendants are not valuable at all, how can it be important? Just feel good."

"It turned out to be this way," Gu Dongling said. "You want to like the jade pendant. We will meet you later and we will bring it to you."

Song Tiantian said thank you gently, she didn't dare to ask for Gu Dongling's things. Who knows what the other party is feeling, this man is overbearing and impatient, not a good temper.

"Sweet, I remember putting a box of cans with you before. Can you take it out for me now?"

Originally, Song Tiantian didn't care about Gu Dongling's concern for her. When Gu Dongling asked this sentence, she vaguely understood what she was doing. She glanced at Gu Dongling, who was looking at her seriously.

She answered, "Okay."

Then, a box of cans fell next to him. Gu Dongling blinked and opened the carton, which was indeed the can he put before. Song Tiantian said at this moment, "Brother Gu, are you going to use these cans to treat us?"

"Yes, yeah." Gu Dongling looked down, a little bit distressed, a box of cans.

It seems that he really guessed wrong, thinking that the sinker might be Song Tiantian's space. So, Song Tiantian really awakened her ability.

What he suspected was that he accidentally saw Song Tiantian nervous about the jade pendant on his neck, and was afraid of falling out. Since Song Tiantian still has space abilities, he doesn't need to ask so much. In fact, he has a feeling for Song Tiantian. If he has space abilities, he can't do anything directly to make him angry.

If the other party is an ordinary woman, he does not need to be so polite. For a woman who attracts him, no matter before or after the end of the world, he does not need to make himself patient.

Gu Dongling distributed the canned food to the team, and Song Tiantian also got it.

When she bowed her head to eat canned food, her heart was beating faster. Did Gu Dongling test her just now? Sure enough, this man is very dangerous, it is right to stay away from each other.

Along the way, Song Tiantian will have a chance to drink a glass of spring water every day. Because she found that drinking spring water can improve her spatial abilities, it has been five days since that day, and her spatial range has increased a lot. She also confessed to the team members that her space is already half as big as the house. Of course, the status has also risen a lot in the squad. Gu Dongling often comes to pick her up, she doesn't like it.

In this squad, Fang Cheng is her favorite. Following Fang Cheng, he feels more secure. He will not be like Gu Dongling, who will make her feel uncomfortable.

Along the way, Fang Cheng also took great care of her. She plans to look at it again. After all, she already has an ex-boyfriend who almost sold her, and dare not easily believe the man.

If they can experience more together and be consistent, Fang Cheng is indeed a good candidate. She saw it, and Fang Cheng also liked her.

When stopping in the middle and looking for supplies where supplies are available, Song Tiantian will go to Axin and Han Xiaojiao to talk.

The people in the squad didn't understand it at first. Apparently, Axin had collected so many things, how could he not see the malls and supermarkets. Later, when they saw Han Xiaojiao dancing happily in a flower skirt, they understood. It turned out that everything was because of this smelly zombie.

Fortunately, Han Xiaojiao is only interested in dress cosmetics and jewelry. As long as she doesn't want other things, the woman named Ning Xin will not take up space.

Of course, the delicious big orange cat is also particularly annoying! !

Always overbearing to dominate the most delicious food, but the stubbornly squirming in front of Han Xiaojiao, in this way, Han Xiaojiao will help the big orange cat to collect those delicious food.

They vomit more than once and eat so many flavors, aren't they afraid of hair loss? Is it good to go to the cat food area? You have to eat so many human canned food.

Regardless of the large circle, it is not an ordinary cat, it can eat everything and will not lose hair. There is now a spiritual spring for **** shovel officers, nutrition is leveraged, and the fur looks better than before.

Song Tiantian gave Han Xiaojiao the beautiful accessories she found. Han Xiaojiao was very happy and divided her many good things.

"Sweet."

Hearing Fang Cheng calling her, Song Tiantian said, "Brother Fang must have asked me to come in and collect things, and I will talk to you later."

Han Xiaojiao nodded, indicating that you should go.

Song Tiantian trot into the supermarket, and she saw some of the more important things, she collected them all. It can be called an important thing, of course it is rice. There are a lot of big white rice here. The space she exposes is only half of the room, so everyone defaults to the space with important items.

She is not stupid and sweet, and it is impossible not to leave her a little backward. When others do not pay attention, they secretly collect something else.

"There are still a few bags that can't be packed." Fang Cheng said with regret, "It's better to have more space."

Although Song Tiantian was also distressed, she did not mean to be exposed. She only said, "The space has been increasing recently, and it should be bigger in the future." She increased the space capacity according to the strength of the team. She will add some capacity in a few days, also to tell everyone that she is also becoming important.

"Also." Fang Cheng said, while greeting the team, he carried these bags of rice to the car. The rice can be kept for a long time, and no one wants to discard it.

"It's better to give Miss Ning them all, who can't fit it?"

Song Tiantian said, before she had spoken, she was ridiculed by a certain woman in the team.

Song Tiantian also wanted to say that there were a lot of zombies here. If Ning Xin and Han Xiaojiao were present, they wouldn't be able to get these things.

Ning Xin, who can't fit these things, can't get any benefits. Can he always get a good relationship? She has a good relationship with Ning Xin and Han Xiaojiao. Saying these words is also because everyone is a small team, the relationship is better, better than anything, this is not a problem with the other party.

"I can do it." Gu Dongling spoke after Fang Cheng answered, "I don't think so."

"How about you?" Gu Dongling looked at the others and said, "Fang Cheng, don't do such a thankless thing, they are so powerful, it's not such a rare thing at all, if you please, they won't I will remember. Throwing away the things that are not needed in the car, I can put these bags of rice. This little thing, our team will not be able to eat for long."

"Yeah, captain, they don't seem to want to be with us. Several times before, we encountered other teams attacking us, and they didn't mean to shoot."

Therefore, there is no need to do this useless human relationship.

Arriving at the base anyway, this relationship is not important at all. The woman named Ning Xin was still unable to enter the base with the zombies.

The people in the team did not agree, and Fang Cheng could not decide privately, so he had to dismiss this idea. He whispered to Song Tiantian, "Then forget it."

"Well." Song Tiantian responded, forget it, and it wasn't her who lost it anyway. The people in the last days are really realistic. But have they ever thought about it, Ning Xin has no obligation to help them at all.

Similarly, they do not want to think about how long it has not been a day without such zombie attacks.

In fact, she understood their thoughts. There was a shortage of food in the last days, and no one could eat enough. Even if it is superfluous, few people are willing. Other things are okay, as far as food is concerned, everyone is distressed.

Song Tiantian packed things up and went to Han Xiaojiao. Seeing her coming, Han Xiaojiao divided her several new cans. The gestures are dancing, of course, the interpreter is still Ah Xin.

"Xiao Jiao said that large circles like to eat this, and the taste should be good."

This sentence made Song Tiantian have to look at the packaging, fortunately not a canned cat, and said, "Thank you."

When Song Tiantian was eating canned food, she saw Han Xiaojiao sitting next to A Xin and pointed her face. She couldn't help but smile. She must have Miss Ning help her make up again.

Sure enough, the big circle drew a cosmetic case over. A Xin began to make up for Han Xiaojiao, and after finishing the makeup, he had to comb Han Xiaojiao.

Han Xiaojiao suddenly waved his hand, stomping his feet with some annoyance, Song Tiantian wondered what happened. Then she saw that Axin took out a large wooden barrel. She understood immediately that Han Xiaojiao had forgotten to take a bath.

She smiled with her head down, really smelly and clean.

"Go wash it, and re-make up and comb your hair later."

Hearing Axin Rourou's voice, Han Xiaojiao was satisfied, because she took a bath in Lingquan every day and took Lingquan as water, her body became a lot softer. The only drawback is that she still can't speak. She often opens her mouth wide and looks at the tongue inside. They are all normal. I don't know why I can't speak yet.

The big circle watched on the side, listening to the sound of its shoveling officer groping, and also rolled several white eyes in his heart. There are actually shoveling officers who love cleaner than meow.

"Miss Ning, is Xiao Jiao your sister?"

Song Tiantian couldn't help asking, because Ning Xin was really too fond of Han Xiaojiao. Even if Han Xiaojiao is already a zombie, there is no disgust and fear at all.

"No."

Song Tiantian was surprised, and subconsciously said, "Seeing the pattern of your getting along, I thought Xiao Jiao and you are sisters." So, what's the relationship not with my sister?

Recalling the intimate relationship between the two, she suddenly thought of a possibility, "Are you a lover?" Yes, in addition to the family relationship, there is also a lover relationship. Han Xiaojiao is so dependent on Miss Ning, and often spoils her towards Miss Ning. It really has a relationship like a lover.

"Lovers?"

Axin paused. She hadn't thought about it, but she knew what a lover was. Song Tiantian reminded her that she and Xiao Jiao did get along like a lover. She intends to accompany Xiao Jiao in the last days to death before leaving. If it is a lover's relationship, it is actually not bad. Of course, the premise is that Xiao Jiao is willing, she does not exclude such a relationship.

"Yes, you are particularly like a pair of lovers," originally, Song Tiantian's eyes envied envy, "If it is not affectionate, then only lovers who love each other can be like Ms Ning and Xiao Jiao."

Axin chuckled, "That's a lover."

She did not reject this, but instead heard it, and she felt a little happy. She looked up at Han Xiaojiao's house, just as Han Xiaojiao came out of it. Those eyeballs that don't wear beauty contacts are a little gray, but they are not pretty, but she just feels cute.

Han Xiaojiao walked in front of her, sat on the side, and naturally took things in a big circle.

A Xin helped Han Xiaojiao put on her makeup again and combed her hair, then put on her contact lenses.

Han Xiaojiao raised his hand, and Ah Xin understood what the other party meant and praised, "You are the most beautiful."

Han Xiaojiao stood up and gave Axin a hug, and Song Tiantian also smiled, and couldn't help saying, "You are really loving."

Love?

Han Xiaojiao froze for a moment, love? She tilted her head and looked at Axin. Seeing the smile on Axin's face, she apparently did not have a heartbeat, and she was so nervous. She buried her head and carefully chewed the word "love".

Love? Isn't that describing lovers?

...

During these two days, Han Xiaojiao was not very lively, and often fell into a daze. A Xin asked her what happened, and she only shook her head and did not speak. Silently pinching the skirt, she can say, does she seem to have some other thoughts about Axin?

Aiming at his pale skin, he remembered that there was an ugly wound on his neck. She was a little angry in her heart. When she was angry, she thought it was a fall. She rubbed a big circle fiercely, and looked at the shoveling officer who was not too gentle today.

Knead lightly, shovel officer.

"Angry? Who made Xiaojiao angry?"

Han Xiaojiao buried his head and asked Axin if she was ugly.

"No, you are the most beautiful, always beautiful."

Lie!

Without **** skin and a big hole in the neck, how could it not be ugly?

Ashen understood, he touched Han Xiaojiao's head. "You will evolve. When you evolve to a certain extent, the skin will return to the most perfect state. The wound on the neck will heal in the future."

Really? Han Xiaojiao raised his head, and although his eyes were not radiant, Axin still saw the other party's expectations and nodded.

Han Xiaojiao wasn't sad anymore. He held it with both hands and kept moving in circles with two fingers, secretly aiming at Axin. Then when she becomes more beautiful, discuss with Axin about their relationship.

When you fall in love, you must hug and hug, and share the same bed, of course, the body is in a perfect state.

She and Axin said that she must evolve faster and strive to recover sooner.

A Xin said, "You can." With Lingquan, Han Xiaojiao will evolve quickly.

Seeing the interaction between the two, Song Tiantian couldn't help but glance at the busy Fang Cheng in the distance. Brother Fang has also been closer to her recently, and they also face many together. Suddenly, she felt another hot eye. When she looked over, she saw Gu Dongling's eyes staring at her scorchingly, and she was scared away.

"Sweet." Gu Dongling sat next to Song Tiantian and said seriously, "You should know that I like you?"

Song Tiantian didn't expect that Gu Dongling would openly talk to her about the matter directly, "Sorry, Brother Gu, I don't feel anything about you."

"I know, don't you like Fang Cheng?"

Song Tiantian shrank back, Gu Dongling pressed tightly, and her scorching breath hit her face, feeling uncomfortable, "Tiantian, from the day you joined the team, it attracted me."

Song Tiantian was forced to take two steps back, "I..."

"I know, you still don't like me, you just like equations." Gu Dongling moved his body away, and Song Tiantian was relieved. This is her most helpless place. Even if she refused, Gu Dongling would still get up all the time, as if she was trying to welcome her and refuse, "But sweet, and trouble you to see if I can do it? You said, I Where can’t you compare? Fang Cheng is indifferent and doesn’t say good things. He has a face all day, what’s the good?"

What Song Tiantian can say, likes a person, has a good opinion of one, but these are not things that can be controlled.

"Gu Dongling!"

Fang Cheng's voice suddenly sounded in the back, Gu Dongling smiled at Song Tiantian, "Tiantian, you also consider me, I am sincere to you. In this eschatology, as long as you follow me, I will be able to Protect your integrity."

"Gu Dongling, you bully sweet again?" Fang Cheng frowned, Gu Dongling looked bad, and quickly said, "Where can I, I just like her more, Fang Cheng, you don't know, I like sweet, now she has not chosen you, and I have the right to pursue her."

"You'd better be a little bit decent, just scared her."

"Well, no next time."

If he couldn't beat Fang Cheng, he wouldn't have done that. Song Tiantian, this woman, is his Gu Dongling sooner or later, but this is what he likes. Don't worry, there is time. He still doesn't believe that Song Tiantian can fly.

"Brother Fang, I don't like him."

Fang Cheng froze for a moment and nodded, "Got it."

"Dongling is a temperament straight, I warned him that he will not mess up." Fang Cheng touched Song Tiantian's head, "He will not dare to bully you after following me next time." Gu Dongling He is also a member of the squad. His strength is very good, but he is a little worse than him. He is an important member. He cannot always drive Gu Dongling away because of Song Tiantian.

For the team, the loss was great.

Song Tiantian was not surprised, only nodded. This is also the reason why she hasn't determined the relationship with Fang Cheng. In the other party's heart, she can't even compare Gu Dongling. It can be seen that in this eschatology, feelings and everything are virtual.

The road to city C is longer than they thought. A viaduct that was supposed to be, was severely damaged, all broken in the middle, and below it was a turbulent river. They can no longer pass by here, they can only go back and choose another way.

On the way back, they met another party. Seeing them coming back, asking the situation, and following them to choose another way.

There are quite a few of these pedestrians, but from their rations, they can only see that they are only temporary teams.

Among them, a man with a clear face and a clean shirt in the last days came to Fang Cheng and offered to join their team.

"I'm a water system ability and a wind system ability." Pei Wenqing laughed at Yun Danfengqing, "I don't know if Captain Fang is here, can you let me down?"

"Of course, let's welcome abilities like you."

In Pei Wenqing's expectation, he turned to Song Tiantian and asked, "Miss Song seems to be a spatial power?"

"Yes."

Han Xiaojiao sees that A Xin's eyes have been on Pei Wenqing's body, and can't help but pull it, although the man is a little more beautiful, is it not as good as her? Even if she is not so pretty now, she will look better in the future.

A Xin turned back, "What's wrong?"

What do you think? Is that guy pretty? Does it look good to me?

"Not as good as you."

What do you see?

"curious."

Is he funny?

"No." A Xin touched Han Xiaojiao's face, "You are the most interesting."

Han Xiaojiao was happy, and the matter just now was thrown behind her by her. But she still wanted to know why Axin wanted to see the man. Since it's not good-looking and boring, why watch it?

"Nothing, just curious, fierce monsters, like how to wear a beautiful fur."

After all, Han Xiaojiao is not mentally handicapped, but a very smart girl. Her school is one of the best schools in the country, with a high IQ. Listening to Ah Xin’s words, I understand that it means that Pei Wenqing is a guy with a human face and a beast.

She glanced at Pei Wenqing and nodded. It was indeed a bit of a scum.

A Xin recalled the plot. After Song Tiantian untied the jade pendant, Pei Wenqing accepted the daughter of a powerful person at the base the next day. Soon after, the two married. Before that, he also ordered people to watch Song Tiantian and look for the jade pendant.

Yes, in the end, these men actually knew that Song Tiantian's space was that jade pendant. They all tried to take the jade pendant away without success. They thought that the jade pendant was taken away at night. Song Tiantian didn't know it. In fact, she knew it all.

At that time, she seemed to be living in a prison cage. Even if there was a magic jade pendant, what could she do?

This time Pei Wenqing chose to join the Fang Cheng team for two reasons. First, Song Tiantian's spatial ability, and second, the team's strength is very good. Otherwise, with Pei Wenqing's strength, it is better to walk alone.

"Aren't they the squad members?" Pei Wenqing didn't know when to chat with Song Tiantian. In fact, Song Tiantian didn't like Pei Wenqing very much.

This look was particularly uncomfortable as if she wanted to see through her secret. She was used to it, only keeping the proper distance from Pei Wenqing, the voice said politely, "No."

"Oh..." Pei Wenqing's eyes fell on Axin, because it was blocked by glass, the distance was a little farther, and the state inside was not clear, but this car was really good.

At this time, the large circle opened the rear door and popped out of it, looking for a concealed location. After a while, a smell came.

Pei Wenqing's face stiffened and asked, "Is this?" It's a big cat, and the cat's IQ is not low. Shit also has to find a hidden place. She is still shy.

"That's Xiao Jiao's pet. The name is Dahuan. It's a mutant big orange cat. With a high IQ, she will sell cute, and you can eat it." With Han Xiaojiao's light, she also touched the big cat, and the fur was so smooth Needless to say, very comfortable.

Pei Wenqing was surprised, "In the last days, still have pets?"

"They raise."

Song Tiantian's mouth twitched a little. The shopping mall passing by, Han Xiaojiao's skirt, jewelry and cosmetics, canned cat food, and the delicious ones are all big orange cats. What else can she say?

"They seem to be walking with our team, why not join the team?"

"With their strength, they don't need to."

To be precise, it was their team that was covered. But Song Tiantian didn't say that, as soon as he said it, he had to discuss that Han Xiaojiao was a zombie. Han Xiaojiao is her good friend, she doesn't want to be discussed by many people.

Moreover, the man asked so much as soon as he came, even if he didn't have bad thoughts, it was not good thoughts.

Pei Wenqing saw Song Tiantian's defense and asked nothing more.

While he was on the road, he kept paying attention to Axin. This noticed that Han Xiaojiao was a bit wrong. Later, the rest of the team told him that Han Xiaojiao was a zombie who did not lose consciousness. He was surprised at the time. Later, he heard that Axin was a powerful space power, and said that they did not encounter zombies along the way. It was Han Xiaojiao's credit.

Song Tiantian saw Pei Wenqing and other people's fierce fight, and came to Axin with bread. This time, she used to eat with Han Xiaojiao.

"Your squad added one more person?" A Xin asked.

Han Xiaojiao knew that it was definitely not asked by A Xin, it must be that Han Xiao Jiao was curious and translated by A Xin. When she looked up, she saw Han Xiaojiao looking at her. She said, "Well, his name is Pei Wenqing, and his power is water and wind."

"That's a guy with a personal beast."

Song Tiantian couldn't help but smile a bit, this is what Han Xiaojiao said. It's hard to imagine that a cold person like Miss Ning would translate this sentence seriously. True love, this must be true love. The things I saw recently in the last days were also healed by the love of the two.

"Be careful, he doesn't look right in your eyes."

Song Tiantian nodded quickly, terrible, and couldn't hold back a smile at all. Why did Han Xiaojiao let Miss Ning speak like this, if anyone without knowledge, thought that Miss Ning's person had collapsed.

"If it's dangerous, call me."

In addition to nodding, Song Tiantian still nodded. She smirked and did not dare to speak. Miss Bian Ning is still like no one else. It seems that repeating these words is really no big deal.

Restarted, and within a few days, they went to a roadside hotel and walked in. There were already people in it.

There are two tables of people, one sitting on a table of three big and five thick men, and the other on a small table, sitting on a woman with thin yellow skin.

Song Tiantian looked at this scene, and her heart shivered. Can't help sweeping through those dull-eyed women, sorrow under the eyes, this is a woman who can't do anything.

Suddenly, she saw a thin and boneless figure between these women. Looking at it, it was obviously a man. She should be about 20 years old. She shook her hand. This is a good-looking man with no power, and like these women, he can't escape being a plaything for these people.

When Song Tiantian and others came in, the eyes of these men swept across the women.

"Are you the captain of this team?" A leading man walked to Fang Cheng, "How about we make a deal?"

"What deal?"

The man glanced at Song Tiantian's face and pointed at the women at that table. "We use these women to change this one with you. How? You made it."

Despite knowing that he would not be handed over, Song Tiantian's face was pale.

"Impossible." Fang Cheng refused without any consideration, and the rest of the team also consciously protected around Song Tiantian.

The leading man's face changed and he just wanted to say something. Ah Xin led Han Xiaojiao in, making his eyes bright. "These two are also your team? How about swapping one of these two?"

The team looked at each other with some sympathy in their eyes. Whoever you have a bad idea for, you have to fight the mysterious woman named Ning Xin, and you have to fight the smelly zombie idea.

"They are not from my team, but I advise you not to provoke them." Fang Cheng said.

The man didn't care. Hearing that it wasn't a squad, he saw that no one came in again. He swayed toward Axin, and hadn't walked to Axin before.

Seeing this big orange cat about the size of a man, the man was stunned for a moment. Then he showed greedy eyes and hadn't eaten meat for a long time. Didn't this fat orange come in for meat?

What the big circle felt, the fur on his body suddenly stood up, his cute face showed a ferocious expression, and he murmured at the man, which sounded very fierce.

"The two ladies are walking in the last days. How dangerous is it to join us?" the man asked, and said, "is this cat yours too?"

A Xin said coldly, "Do not join."

"Miss, I kindly remind you that it's best to join us." Men don't believe what two women can do. With so many stubborn women before, don't they have to lie down under them in the end?

Not to mention women, in this eschatology, even long-looking and weak men have to kneel obediently to please them.

A Xin is not angry, but Han Xiaojiao is angry. This anger was felt by the big circle, there were no zombies around, and Han Xiaojiao could not summon the zombies to go in and beat people.

She glanced at the big circle, the meaning is obvious, not yet? Keeping a cat for a lifetime, it's time to use the cat for a while.

The big circle licked and grabbed, should it shoot?

Meowing, wagging his tail, brewing a bit, and kicking his hind legs, the man didn't react, and was thrown down by the big circle. The man's expression changed, it was too heavy, how fat it was! He crushed him, and his heart was a little breathless.

Following closely, a large circle of paws caught on the man's face, and he made a cry with pain.

He is a fire ability, and a fireball popped out of his hand and smashed into the circle. Big fat is fat, but flexible, is a flexible fat orange. One turned and hid on the other side, but his tail was still swept by the fireball.

This time, Dahuan and Han Xiaojiao were angry.

Big circle heard Han Xiaojiao's anger, rushed over, and gave the man another paw. This time, the faces on both sides are relatively symmetrical, with long blood stains, which looks terrible.

"What are you still stunned, and haven't you killed this beast yet?"

The others quickly stood up. At this time, they heard a good voice, "Large circle, come back."

Daquan knows that he can't beat a group of people with a meow, and he retreats back decisively after listening to Axin's words.

"Beauty, your cat hurt me, what do you think should accompany me?" The man touched the wound on his face and gritted his teeth. "So, you two will stay with us for a month and we will let this cat go ."

They all thought that Axin called Daquan to go back, fearing it would be injured. I don't know at all, she is going to do it herself.

Axin touched the whip on her waist, let go of Han Xiaojiao's hand, and whispered to her, "Play with Dahuan to the side."

Han Xiaojiao nodded quickly, patted the big circle of fat ass, and walked obediently to the other side. Song Tiantian quickly moved her a stool so that she could have a place to sit. Along the way, it was a lot of trouble to find Axin and the two, and the final result was described in one word: miserable.

"Go outside." A Xin proposed.

Several men glanced at each other and thought she was looking for death. However, it has been a long time since this tyrant flower has been seen, and they are particularly interested. They didn't think so much at the moment, they didn't think how a woman could treat all five of them as abilities.

Seeing a few people follow, the team of Fang Cheng hurried out to see.

In fact, it didn't take long, just two minutes. After a few miserable calls, there was no movement outside. Even if it was not the first time I saw the strength of the woman named Ning Xin, every time I saw it, their hearts were shaking. The newly joined Pei Wenqing first saw Axin shot, he calculated that he had to deal with those men for at least half an hour.

The opponent only spent two minutes.

So, can't afford it.

"Miss, we are all ignorant of Taishan. Sorry, sorry, our fault. You can pick any room in the hotel, we can just stay in the lobby."

The man lying on the ground quickly climbed up to beg for mercy. Almost everyone's face had two crossed whip marks, which were funny and ridiculous. It is embarrassing to ask a woman for mercy, but embarrassment is better than death. Life is gone, nothing is there.

"You just said that you want me to stay with you for a month?"

"No, there is no such thing, absolutely nothing."

A Xin glared at them and said, "Then let it go."

what?

They are a little puzzled. Whenever this time comes, Song Tiantian feels a little cheerful. Ms. Ning is actually relatively indifferent. There are only two reasons for her shot. First, Han Xiaojiao told her to shoot, and second, it provokes her.

Several men responded that this woman wanted them to kill themselves. As a man, this thing is more important than life.

Give the women a whisper and apologize for their willingness to kill their roots. That is a dream.

They looked at each other and attacked Axin at the same time. They still didn't believe it, and they couldn't kill each other because of their desperation. At the same time, they wanted to sneak in to Han Xiaojiao, intending to take Han Xiaojiao as a hostage to make this woman succumb.

They just noticed that Han Xiaojiao's walking stiffness was definitely injured.

Fang Cheng's team: injured by a ghost, brother, that's a zombie, zombie! Will jump up old and tall, slap you on the ground to thrash the zombies.

But before the person approached Han Xiaojiao, he was discovered by Axin. Although he knew that Han Xiaojiao would not be injured, Axin leaped past quickly, and a whip was stirred on the other person's neck. With a click, the man didn't have time to react, and he was gone.

The body fell straight on the ground, splashing a dust.

"The third boy!"

Holding the whip, Axin turned his head and stared at the men, "It's still for you."

The slightly cool tone makes people have a chill, from the bottom of the foot to the top of the head, the cold body is trembling. Han Xiaojiao clapped his palms and was very happy to watch this group of scumbags twisted their necks by A Xin's whip. Fang Cheng and others sitting behind her all felt a cold neck. Taking a deep breath, the woman was really tempted.

In less than three minutes, there were only a few men's bodies underneath, still carrying the residual temperature. The people present were silent. The women imprisoned by these men and the thin young man were relieved when they saw it.

They came out and said to Axin, "Can we follow you?"

"No, I have no obligation to protect you."

A Xin pinned the whip around her waist and walked in front of Han Xiaojiao. Han Xiaojiao stood up and took the initiative to lead A Xin, and the big circle also got up from the ground.

Song Tiantian shrugged, Miss Ning only wanted to protect Xiao Jiao. Ah, this beautiful love really cured her numb heart in the last days and made her believe in love again.

Finally, those few people joined the squad temporarily. In order to survive, they found a partner in the team. Even if they are out of the control of those few men and have no abilities, they can only survive in this way.

Song Tiantian's eyes are a bit bleak. If she doesn't have space, will it be the same in the end? It’s been just over a month since the end of the world. When will the world be able to return to peace? With the existence of power, even if the calm is restored, it may not be the same as before.

Miss Ning has no obligation to protect such people. There are too many such people in this world. She felt empathy and wanted to control, but she was not able to control.

Perhaps the increase in the number of couples around, Fang Cheng also has a lot more love for Song Tiantian than before. Lei Zhe actually also likes Song Tiantian, but she is the one Fang Cheng fancy, he restrained and did not show it. Pei Wenqing is also interested in Song Tiantian, but he is more interested in Ning Xin.

When he saw that Ning Xin hanged those men with a few lashes, he instantly dispelled the idea. This woman can not afford to provoke. He touched some chilly necks, and finally set his sights on Song Tiantian's body. It seemed that this woman was more interesting, especially the spatial power, and he was particularly interested.

As Song Tiantian and Fang Cheng's relationship got better and better, Gu Dongling's eyes became more terrifying.

After another half a month, City C finally arrived.

Song Tiantian was relieved after seeing the safe base. She first ran back and thanked Axin Han Xiaojiao, "They want to check, Xiaojiao is afraid that they can't get in."

"Go ahead and leave us alone."

This is of course A Xin's translation of Han Xiaojiao, "Xiao Jiao just came to her brother and parents, ask first and then talk."

"Okay, then I'll go in."

Ah Xin sent Song Tiantian into the base and took Han Xiaojiao to find a place to sit down and said, "Do you want to go in? If you want, I will take you in and no one can stop it."

Han Xiaojiao shook his head, saying that it was not necessary, she could go wherever she went, and there would be a lot of trouble when she entered. Human survival is already very difficult, why bother them.

A Xin touched Han Xiaojiao's head, "Where do they know that with Xiao Jiao, you don't have to be afraid of zombies."

They will not understand or believe that zombies will protect them. Han Xiaojiao said that even if they go in, those people will find ways to cut her films over time to study. Although Ah Xin can protect her, she doesn't want to face that kind of scene.

She buried her head, it was an escape.

"Then I will ask if your parents and brother are not there, okay?" In fact, A Xin knew the development of this matter and knew that Han Xiaojiao's parents and brother were no longer here.

At this time, they should be in city b. If you want to go to city b, you also have to cross this road.

A Xin told Han Xiaojiao the result of the question and said, "Wait a few days."

Han Xiaojiao did not know why, but nodded and agreed.

After Song Tiantian lived in the base, she was in peace. On this day, Fang Cheng and other powerful people in the squad went out to do tasks. She temporarily stayed in the base and helped them cook.

It didn't take long for her to suddenly feel something was wrong behind her, and she saw Gu Dongling's terrifying eyes.

"You... Brother Gu, why didn't you go?" Song Tiantian was uneasy, and Gu Dongling's eyes were too scary.

Gu Dongling's face lifted a bit of a wicked smile, and walked to Song Tiantian's face, looked down at her from the top, and suddenly lowered her head to her face, scaring her to retreat quickly.

"Brother Gu?"

"There is such a beautiful sweet at home, how can I give it up?"

Song Tiantian feels bad and is ready to run out, but how can she get rid of Gu Dongling? Gu Dongling easily grabbed her wrist and took her into her arms, leaning into her ear and saying, "Sweet, you are too bad, and ignored me recently. I have been by Fang Cheng all day long. "

"Brother Gu, you let me go!"

Looking at Song Tiantian's anger and blushing face, Gu Dongling leaned over and kissed her on the face, scaring her pale, quickly said, "Brother Gu, you let me go, I really don't like you."

"It doesn't matter. I like to take it slowly, but I have no patience with you." Gu Dongling held Song Tiantian's waist with the other hand, immediately picked her up and threw it on the sofa.

Song Tiantian struggled hard, yelling and yelling in her mouth, Gu Dongling seemed a little impatient, untied the belt and used it to tie her hands. His breath was on Song Tiantian's neck, "Tiantian, I really like you."

"Fang Cheng is a wood bump, what's the point, follow me, follow me, and I will protect you. You only awakened the spatial power, and if you don't have the protection of people, you still can't survive in the end time. Recently, The person with the base is asking you," Gu Dongling took a bite on Song Tiantian's neck and said, "It's better to choose me than to choose other men. If you choose others, maybe they are all in a small team. Man, sweet, do you think a team of men will let you off so politely?"

"Do not--"

"You are too stubborn, I will treat you well."

Do not--

Song Tiantian's eyes are red, she shouldn't be like this. Why should she live in the last days, she will be at the mercy of men, in exchange for her ** in order to survive.

She has worked so hard for a long time. In the squad, she never needs the special care of other people and contributes space. Isn’t she just wanting to get a respect and live with her head up?

Why, she still can't get rid of her fate?

Is she destined to get into a entanglement with men, just as Gu Dongling said, in this eschatology, she does not pick a man earlier, and sooner or later will fall into the hands of some people?

Gu Dongling looked at Song Tiantian's blank and pitiful look, smiled, and began to loosen Song Tiantian's clothes. Song Tiantian felt the opponent's movements, and an unyielding anger developed in his chest.

At that moment, her eyes seemed to be fiery red, and her body was also hot, as if something was sloshing inside her. She only felt an infinite power in her body, and this power made her mind clear. Looking at Gu Dongling who was buried in the body, she broke free with her hands, and the original sturdy belt broke.

She was shocked for a moment, and found that Gu Dongling had not stopped, remembering what the other party said, and was now violating her. She gritted her teeth and lifted her foot to kick under Gu Dongling.

Gu Dongling was on his head and didn't notice Song Tiantian's change at all. That kick really kicked somewhere where he had a reaction, and he heard the sound of breaking. The severe pain, his eyes widened, the blue muscles on his forehead came out, and then a scream.

Song Tiantian was amazed by her changes and knew that she had awakened her ability. Looking at Gu Dongling, who was curled up on the ground, her anger had not yet disappeared, and she stepped on it with a foot on somewhere.

"what--"

This time, Gu Dongling was particularly miserable. His face was pale, and the big sweaty pearls slipped off his cheeks, and finally he couldn't bear to faint.

Song Tiantian held her breath on one side and saw Gu Dongling comatose, her heart was still beating. She fastened the buttons of her clothes, ran out of the room quickly, and ran directly out of the base.

Unexpectedly, just after leaving the base, I saw Axin's car in the distance. She hurried over and saw Axin and Han Xiaojiao in the car.

Han Xiaojiao saw her rushing in and knew that something was wrong, opened the car door and let A Xin translate for her.

"Xiao Jiao asked what happened to you?"

"I..." Song Tiantian couldn't help crying at last, Han Xiaojiao saw something, some helplessness, and finally turned back to the big circle, hurried down, two paws stood up, holding Song Tiantian comfort.

What Han Xiaojiao thinks is that she likes Axin and embraces Song Tiantian to comfort this kind of thing, let the big circle go. The big circle is cute, the body is still soft, and it is very comfortable to hold. The big circle will be particularly happy, and Song Tiantian should be happy.

Song Tiantian was really a little dumbfounded and comforted by a cat. The fear in her heart was really gone.

"Xiao Jiao said, looking at your sad part, lend you a big hug."

"Well, thank you." Song Tiantian smiled, and Dahuan patted her on the back as a comfort, and she said, "Thank you, Dahuan."

"I'm all right."

For a long time, Song Tiantian said, "I seem to have awakened a new power." She opened her eyes and tried to use her power. There was a tree next to her, and her little fist hit it with all her strength. The trunk made a hole.

She was stunned by her powers. When was she so powerful?

With a hard blow, can you punch a hole in the big tree?

Her eyes are a little confused. If she tried her best to step on Gu Dongling's foot just now, then... will the other party cut the root directly? She shook her fist and felt it was like a dream. She once again hit a tree with a fist, this time she moved slowly and felt the power in her body, all of which were continuously gathered in her fist.

When the fist fell on the tree, the big tree was beaten, and a deeper hole appeared in the trunk. Moreover, she didn't feel any hand pain at all. The moment of thumping on the tree trunk, the kind of power that came out of the body can also protect her fist.

"Strength power." Song Tiantian suddenly flashed these words in his head, raised his head, and said to Axin, "I should have awakened the power power."

She remembered the power abilities that she had seen before, most of them were men with three looks and five looks, which at first glance were very explosive. I didn't expect it at all. She actually awakened this power. Although it is not gorgeous at all, it is practical.

Isn't that what she lacked? If she is a big monster, who dares to force her to do something she doesn't like? Are you afraid of being knocked out by her fist?

"Congratulations." A Xin said, and Han Xiaojiao was also cheering beside him, happy that Song Tiantian was able to awaken the power system.

Han Xiaojiao remembered that Song Tiantian had just ran out of white, and something must have happened. She pulled La Axin to express her worries and doubts, hoping to know what happened just now.

A Xin once again asked Song Tiantian what happened just now.

Perhaps because of the awakening of the powerful power system ability, Song Tiantian's uneasy heart from the end of the world was calm. She didn't shy away from mentioning what happened just now, and told the two directly what happened before.

A Xin was calm, and Han Xiaojiao was very angry. He stomped on the spot and directly kicked the ground out. Daquan covered his face with his paws. When the shoveling officer was angry, he was so fierce that he quickly licked his **** and returned to the car to chew on the can. It is not of interest to humans who are crumbling.

"Xiao Jiao asked if you want to go to city b with us?"

As expected by Han Xiaojiao, Song Tiantian shook his head, "Thank you Xiaojiao, and thank you for the kindness of Miss Ning. If I had no awakening power abilities before, I might choose to go with you without hesitation. No ability It’s the best choice to protect myself and follow you."

"So now?" A Xin is not surprised. Song Tiantian has never been a person who hopes to survive under the protection of others. This girl has a kind of unyielding in her bones. At the same time, she is very self-aware. When you don't have the strength, you should live alive carefully and hard, and you will never give up until you have a last resort. Once he has strength, Song Tiantian's life will definitely shine.

Song Tiantian’s eyes are very bright, she holds a small but powerful fist, her voice is very confident, "I think I can live better in the future, Xiao Jiao, Miss Ning, I’ve already awakened I can’t waste such a talent because of the power of power. Following you, I may live steadily. Under your blessing, no one can bully me. But... this is not the life I want, I don’t pursue much, I just want to be free and live with my own skills."

"This is the end of the world, and it is also a chaotic world. I used to be unable to protect myself, but only to steal my life. Now, I have the power to protect myself. There is a saying that is good, the poor is alone, and the world is good. In this eschatology, there are many difficult women who lived as I used to. Those who voluntarily give up are ignored, and those who are unwilling to succumb and finally have to compromise, survived and tortured into soulless walking dead women, they should not So tragic."

"So, what do you want?" A Xin asked.

Song Tiantian bit her lip lightly, "I didn't think about anything. I just wanted to rely on my own efforts to fight for me and for them. The end times cannot always be the end times, and there will be a peaceful day in the future. But there are The existence of the abilities means that the survival of ordinary people will be very difficult. Especially for women, the end of the world is only two months. During this period, what happened to the women who did not awaken the abilities, Miss Ning has already seen.

If this continues, women will only become fewer and fewer. "

"Once the end of the dying days," Song Tiantian's voice was a little heavy, "The number of human beings has plummeted, men account for the majority, and women have only a small part," her smile suddenly became miserable. The capable woman, Miss Ning thinks, what is their end?"

"Fertility tools."

Song Tiantian was so confused, her eyes became clear again, "Yes, the fertility tools, like the sow's cubs, those men who are afraid of hating, they can have ten litters at a time. They will give a good On the pretext, women are scarce, and they need to be well protected to give the best food and live the best. How is it different from the sows living in five-star hotels?"

"Miss Ning might laugh at me, I can't help myself, obviously I can be alone, but I have to do these thankless things."

Han Xiaojiao shook his head quickly, so Axin wouldn't joke about Song Tiantian. She turned her head to see Axin. Sure enough, there was no sarcasm on Axin's face, and of course she was not moved.

It seemed that she had heard these things, but she had heard them, and she would not have pity, anger, or sarcasm. Han Xiaojiao was a little confused. At this point, it seemed that A Xin had no feelings.

No, if Ah Xin had no feelings, why would she be so good to her?

Han Xiaojiao's heart is bright, is it possible that only she can make Axin feel affectionate in this world? Thinking of the dream that she had been doing for 20 years, she was a little beautiful in her heart.

Whether Axin has compassion or not, will she laugh at others, just treat her as Han Xiaojiao?

She is a zombie, at most it will not harm people, and she cannot save the humans who might kill her in the future. Ah Xin doesn't care about them either. They can't understand Song Tiantian's state of mind, but they won't laugh at each other. On the contrary, she still appreciates Song Tiantian and has such great ambitions.

"I won't laugh at you."

Listening to Axin's faint tone, a smile appeared on Song Tiantian's face, "I believe what Miss Ning said is true."

"So, you want to stay, what are you going to do?"

"Grow up first. C city is a very good place for me to improve my personal ability. Although I have this idea, I am not a dull person. The women I want to help are only those who are not willing The part that succumbs. Self-abandonment and self-abandonment, waiting for others to give mercy, can do anything to live, especially those who give up their dignity, they can live no matter how they need it.

Han Xiaojiao feels that Song Tiantian has changed, become more dazzling and confident.

"And, I also want to see if the team members know that I was almost strengthened by Gu Dongling, what kind of reaction they will have. Is it because I shouldn’t resist, or would Gu Dongling not hurt his team members like this? ."

A Xin said, "You already know the answer."

"Try again." Song Tiantian's eyes were a little bleak. "I want to try again, and then I can say goodbye to this relationship that has no end in life, and to abandon those friendships that many people don't care about. Go to form your own forces and be yourself What she wants to do, make herself stronger." She looked at A Xin, the woman was cold and soft, cold to everyone, and soft to Han Xiao.

What allows this woman to act in such a way, does not care about other people's views at all, or whether someone will deal with her?

It is strength, strength.

Han Xiaojiao pulled La Axin, and A Xin expressed her thoughts. After the expression, she stared blankly at A Xin. Axin chuckled and said softly, "Okay, just wait two more days."

"Xiao Jiao doesn't worry about you, asking me to wait here for a few days."

Song Tiantian understood the meaning of Han Xiaojiao, but she was afraid that she would be bullied by the team.

"Wait a minute, I'll go in with you." A Xin said, "Xiao Jiao asked."

Song Tiantian said with a smile of understanding, she felt a little numb about all feelings in her heart. Every time she saw Miss Ning getting along with Xiao Jiao, she would make her believe that the true feelings in this world have always existed. However, not everyone can be lucky.

that's nice.

She hoped that Miss Ning and Xiao Jiao would be able to love and love each other. In such an indifferent world, she will be cured by them when there is so little numbness.

Seeing Miss Ning combing her hair for Xiao Jiao, putting on makeup, wearing beauty contacts, and wearing a silk scarf, she felt warm in her heart. If someone says that Miss Ning’s is not, Xiao Jiao will definitely show his fierce side, stomping his feet will stomping the ground out of a pit, and will also summon the zombies to hurt those people. If there is no zombies, she will let the big circle shot.

The Great Circle is a cat that is particularly fond of eating and lazy. It's usually quite unruly, but it's almost obedient to Han Xiaojiao.

Thinking of the big circle still holding her and comforting her, that cute cat-like, she was not happy in her heart. There are also some regrets that the big circle is usually arrogant to others. Just now she only cares about the sadness, and she forgets to rub the big circle hard.

The big circle gnawed the dried fish, and inexplicably felt that the back of the **** was particularly cold. It stretched out the cat's head and glanced at Song Tiantian's position. He didn't see anything.

Song Tiantian has been sitting in Axin's car, in this position, you can just see the gate of the base. Waiting for Fang Cheng to enter through the gate, she said, "Trouble Miss Ning."

A Xin opened the car door, jumped down, turned back and said to Han Xiaojiao, "Xiaojiao, I will be back soon."

Han Xiaojiao nodded quickly and said to go, don't let Song Tiantian be bullied. She will be fine, but she is a zombie.

"Great circle."

The big circle holding the can heard Axin's voice, and quickly stretched out a head, looking at Axin, the No.2 **** officer, what's the matter?

"Protect Xiaojiao, don't let anyone bully her."

The big circle nodded vaguely, indicating that I knew, what I was thinking was, does the **** officer still need Ben Meow to protect? If you play meow, you can't win this meow.

Song Tiantian led A Xin to the villa assigned by their team, and walked to the door of the villa. There was no sound in it. She did not rush in, standing for a long time at the door.

"Miss Ning, can you slow me down?"

What will happen next, she has some expectations, need to prepare. She whispered, "I'll go in for a while, can Miss Ning wait outside?" Fearing that Ah Xin didn't understand, she continued, "Miss Ning, I want to know their true thoughts. If you are, they are not fools, There will definitely be scruples, if there is any problem, I will call you."

"Yes." A Xin nodded and moved to the side. There was a potted plant in this place, which just blocked her figure. If you don't look closely, it's really not easy to notice.

Song Tiantian showed gratitude and stood for one minute, knocking on the door with her hand. There was footsteps inside, and the door was opened all at once. Song Tiantian saw the person who opened the door and said weakly, "Brother Lei, you... are you back?"

"Come on first, the boss is very angry."

"Hmm." Song Tiantian lowered her head and followed Lei Zhe in. Lei Zhe looked back at her and whispered, "Sweet, why are you doing this?"

Song Tiantian's eyes were flushed and tears fell uncontrollably. "Brother Lei, it was Gu Dongling who forced me. Shouldn't I resist?"

"You can't say anything, you must hurt someone?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 76 42
When I first saw my neighbor, My heart is racing, and I can't see anything. I felt pain in my heart. Just seeing a girl made me feel like I had a hea...
67 2 5
Special thanks to xiaoAnZheee for helping edit!! In elementary school, Xue Youka had an urological surgery, leading to him being forced to wear his c...
120K 3.1K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...