Loud Blondes | Denki Kaminari...

By Calybear7

(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You... More

Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1
Ugh, 1-A | Chpt 2
Textbooks | Chpt 3
Disappointing | Chpt 4
Phone Number | Chpt 5
Drawbacks | Chpt 6
The Party | Chpt 7
Out of Here | Chpt 8
Unwanted Attention | Chpt 9
Acquaintances | Chpt 10
Not the Same | Chpt 11
Relief | Chpt 12
Bubble Tea | Chpt 13
You Know Her? | Chpt 14
Everyone Else | Chpt 15
Paper Dino | Chpt 16
Friends | Chpt 17
Short Circuit | Chpt 18
Mitochondria | Chpt 19
Jealous | Chpt 20
The Aizawa Household | Chpt 21
Sport's Festival | Chpt 22
Yellow | Chpt 23
Sleepover | Chpt 24
Studying | Chpt 26
A Bad Day | Chpt 27
Silent Treatment | Chpt 28
Invisible | Chpt 29
All Worked Out | Chpt 30
Simple | Chpt 31
Hard Bargain | Chpt 32
Camp | Chpt 33
Okay | Chpt 34
Comfort | Chpt 35
Loud Blonde Connections | Chpt 36
Safe | Chpt 37
Bass | Chpt 38
Groceries | Chpt 39
Happy | Chapter 40
Guilty | Chpt 41
Married | Chpt 42
My Beautiful Girl | Chpt 43
Rebellion | Chpt 44
Mistake | Chpt 45
Spacey | Chpt 46
Family | Chpt 47
Mirai | Chpt 48
Casual | Chpt 49
Epilogue | Chpt 50
GIVEAWAY - COMMENT TO WIN (Closed)

Hug | Chpt 25

7.3K 342 703
By Calybear7

Hey

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Hey!" I glanced at Kaminari as he sat down beside me in Art History.

"Hi," I said, taking out my laptop so we could finish our PowerPoint. He raised an eyebrow at me, propping his head up on his fist.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Excuse me?"

"I mean why are you acting all grumpy?" he asked.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are," he replied, poking my cheek. I swat his hand away and he frowned, furrowing his brow now. "Oh come on, don't be so sour." He tugged at the corner of my mouth and I hit his hand away again.

"Would you just quit it?!" I asked, letting out an angry huff. He paused, confused as to what was bothering me so badly.

"Are you on your period or something?" he pressed and I glared at him.

"Say that to my face again. I dare you," I warned and he held up his hands in defeat. I turned to the laptop, fixing up our slides. I was still actively thinking about how when I woke up and snuck out of the sleepover early, I had found Kaminari with his head resting against Jirou's shoulder as they were both passed out on the floor. The fact had made me so sick to my stomach and angry. I severely wanted him to show me some kind of attention since he had intitally shown interest in me. The fact he didn't now was probably my fault as I had rejected him. It was selfish to want him to like me. Nothing could stem from the fact, because my rational side would never allow that. It listened to and respected my father. That didn't change the fact I still liked him and it was growing to be unfair to me. It was painful to say the least.

After seeing them yesterday morning it didn't really matter.

"Did I do something?" Kaminari asked. Despite the fact I was angry with my current situation and taking it out on him unnecessarily, his soft voice causes a sharp pang to hit at my chest. He spoke quietly as to not raise any suspicion from the classmates around us.

"No."

"Then what is it?" he asked.

"Leave it alone," I scoffed.

"But--" I looked up at him and when we locked eyes he stopped mid-argue. He shut his mouth and turned his attention to the computer. His expression looked genuinely sad and I felt half bad for him. Misery in good company. When the bell rang for class, a word not uttered since he had stopped talking, I shoved my laptop in my bag. I left without Kaminari, leaving him to ask his friends what my deal was, as if they knew. I hoped Mina would not rat me out if he ended up asking her. I made it through the rest of the day quietly.

"You feeling alright (y/n)?" Hanako asked, spinning on her stool.

"You have been awfully quiet today," Ryou said.

"I'm always quiet," I said, taking a package of bandages and setting them in the appropriate drawer.

"More than usual," he replied. I just shrugged.

"Is it your little Pokémon?" Hanako asked and I shot her a glare.

"I'm just not feeling it today," I replied, the pair silencing when a person walked in for an ice pack. I had grabbed my bag, promising Hana and Ryou that I would have dinner with them tomorrow. I set my bag down at the foot of my bed, flopping down on top of it when the weight was off my shoulders. I let out a breath, hot against my skin from where it was muffled by the bed cover.

"(y/n)?" I turned my smushed face towards the door behind me. My father stood in the doorway, an amused look on his face. I pressed my face into my bedsheet again. "(y/n), you'll suffocate."

"What a way to go," I said, muffled. He wandered into my room, seating himself beside me. He placed a hand on my back.

"You alright princess?"

"Fine and dandy."

"Really?" I picked my head up and looked at him.

"I hate people."

"Me too," he said, leaning against my pillow. I placed my head against his stomach and he brushed through my hair. "There are a select few that are alright, you just have to focus on that."

"I guess, but I just wish I didn't care all the time."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...sometimes I just wish I could not give a fuck."

"Lang--" he let out a sigh. "I understand."

"At least I don't live my life like Mic. That happy all the time? Blegh."

"How nice of you," Mic said, from the doorway.

"Presentation Michael, it's nice to see you," I said and I heard him chuckle. He sat himself down beside where my father's legs were outstretched.

"You hungry?" Mic asked and I nodded. He knocked my cheek with his knuckle, standing up. "Well let's go then." I whined, holding up my hands so that he might carry me. He offered up a piggy back, hoisting me up. My father stood up, following us. Mic nearly ran and fell down the stairs, causing me to yell and laugh. The door sounded a knock and my father stopped to answer it as Mic carried me to the kitchen.

"You almost killed us both!"

"That would've been impressive though."

"You're crazy," I called, helping myself down. I peeked around at my father standing at the door. He nodded and glanced back towards me, gesturing with his head for me to join him at the door. I pat Mic's arm, letting him hang out in the kitchen while I added myself to my father's space. I glanced out the door at Kaminari who smiled when I appeared.

"He wishes to speak to you," my father said, stepping aside. For once, I wish my father had refused. I stepped out and my father shut the door, leaving it unlocked so I could find my way back in. I crossed my arms over my chest, looking at Kaminari.

"Yeah?"

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, smushing my face into his collar. My arms dropped slack at my sides, not sure how to accept the form of attention.

"I don't know if I did something or if it's something else, but I wanted to give you a hug anyway. I'm sorry I wasn't acting very nice earlier, I hate to think that I might've made your bad day worse. That's not my job," he said.

I felt my stomach shrink at his words. He didn't really need to apologize for me going through my own shit. Maybe he did for the period thing, but nonetheless. I hesitantly placed my arms around his midriff, patting his back once. I let out a breath, feeling him squeeze me closer. I still wanted to be angry, just to be angry, but Kaminari made that hard.

"It's not your fault."

"Still, you need this."

Maybe I did, but again the dichotomy of the situation was making me feel half sick and half ecstatic. He placed his face closer to my head, I could tell by the feeling of his breath. He inhaled, squeezing me into him. He did give amazing hugs. He pressed me back gently by my shoulders, peering at me.

"Your heart was beating really fast? Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah," I choked. "Just waiting for my dad to open the door and beat your ass."

"Right," he said, retrieving his hands. Luckily, we didn't have a peep hole or windows. The door was shut snugly, so the chance that he knew what happened would rely on his hearing if he was pressed up against the door. "Are you feeling better?"

"I guess," I replied, shrugging towards him. I reached a hand to pat the top of his head."Thanks."

"No prob gorgeous."

"You sound like an old woman," I pointed out and he smirked. It didn't take much for me to forgive him or forget I was angry. He grasped my face, squishing up my cheeks. "Oi, What the hell, get your dirty hands off me—"

He pressed a kiss to my squished cheek, gross and obnoxious. I froze, my face shocked and I heard him laugh. I placed a hand over the spot, glancing over at him. He was smiling at me, unphased by his actions and I just stifled a smile, feeling my face heat up.

"We should kiss sometime," he said.

"Wh–what?" I asked, finally reeling back from him. He just shrugged.

"You're telling me we can't kiss as friends? What's that about?" He asked, clearly messing with me. I shoved him hard, hiding my red face with my hair.

"What are you even on about? You're such a pervert," I called. This was the specialized attention I technically wanted right.

"Eh just consider it. I wouldn't offer it up to just anyone."

"Huh?"

"Friend make out privileges."

"Ugh get out of here!" I called, hiding my face again. He laughed slightly.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I'm just messing with you," he said. I peeked over at him. "Unless..."

"I said get out!" I said, starting him down the hall with a soft push. "God, idiot."

"That's me!" He called back. I quickly shut myself back inside the apartment, placing my cool hands against my hot face. My father was luckily in the kitchen.

"(Y/n), I was just talking to Mic. You should meet the boy I'm tutoring in training," he called as I shuffled into the kitchen. "His name is Shinsou, I think you'd like him very much."

"I really didn't think you'd be trying to set her up," Mic said.

"I'm not, but he's a nice boy," he said. He looked up at me, raising an eyebrow. "What did Kaminari want?"

"He wanted to double check a few things with me about the project and was passing by so," I lied.

"Art History?" He confirmed and I nodded.

"Got our presentation tomorrow."

"I'm sure you'll do well," my father reassured. I glanced at Mic who was grinning devilishly. He obviously knew something my father did not. I sat down at the counter, propping up my chin. I had my lips pressed tightly together to ensure I wouldn't let a smile slip past.

Kaminari's POV

I placed a hand over my lips, hiding my grin. I skipped slightly, following the irregular beat of my heart.

"Kaminari, What is it?"

"Could I talk to (y/n) please?" I asked. I heard her call out from the kitchen at Present Mic, laughing slightly. Aizawa furrowed an eyebrow at me, turning to glance inside. He nodded and she appeared in the doorway. Her smile fell slightly, stepping outside to speak to me.

She was so pretty and I wished she hadn't initially rejected me. I would've loved to take her out on one date, obviously more if she had enjoyed it. I still thought she was awesome and attractive, but I suppose that wasn't too good for me.

Out of my league.

~Caly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.8K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...
278 24 12
Denki X Reader ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ If there is something that could possibly be triggering I'll put a warning. You're the daughter of Aizawa and Pre...
14.5K 299 33
A thoughtful, beautiful, hot, quiet girl and a social, energetic boy who loves hanging out with his friends so much. Do they match? Y/n Intelli and D...
303K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...