My Favorite Stranger

By smooonie

She's got the looks, the money, and the recognition, but she's missing one thing. On the outside, Mya Stone h... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
"Valentine's Day"

7

8.6K 404 97
By smooonie

Mya woke up alone. Just as she expected.

She didn't bother to open her eyes for proof. She could feel it. Developed a sixth sense for it.

The emptiness, loneliness, and lack of body heat beside her made it more than clear to her drowsy mind.

I didn't get to thank her.

Today was the first break of the summit. It would continue tomorrow and this is where gloominess would taint any possibility of being at peace. She had nothing to do. No one to hang out with and too much free time to think about it.

She opened her eyes, facing the curtains. She sighed, blinking slowly as she made out the orange hues prickling the thick cloth draping from the rod.

She rolled over to where Jessie was sleeping only to rest her eyes on a white piece of paper on the pillow. Mya slowly sat up, staring at the white paper that had writing on it. She quickly rubbed her eyes, making sure she wasn't being deceived by the late afternoon torpor.

The paper was still there, flat and inanimate as ever. She gently grabbed it and focused her eyes on the writing in blue, spotty ink.

"Got called into the shop. Didn't want to wake you. Let's do something later?

#765-663-6587

— J.T."

Mya was a little surprised. She thought Jessie would disappear like a ghost.

Mya didn't know exactly how to feel because now what she did was finally settling into her psyche. A small part of her didn't mind if she never saw Jessie again, simply because she wouldn't have to ever face the truth about what she'd done. About what she felt. But just a few hours ago she didn't want the woman to leave.

She simply didn't consider the fact that Jessie may have actually wanted to stick around and hook up again. How could that possibility slip into the cracks?

Am I just that out of touch with socializing?

This was no time to discover and explore something new about herself — if it even was new. Mya didn't know if she actually liked women. She was horny and hadn't had sex in forever. She was susceptible to her natural human urges. Her desires and pleasures of the human flesh were just that, right? Even though she couldn't use being drunk as an excuse.

She scoffed at herself and dropped the paper, getting off the bed and walking briskly toward the shower. What could she possibly do? She couldn't ignore the girl. She'd feel guilty for doing that.

She turned on the shower, allowing the warm water to drench her in one go. Her emotions were confusing her — gnawing at her — and nothing made sense. Last night she didn't feel like this. The regret and disgust after one-night stands were common and she knew this, but this wasn't the ordinary one-night stand and she wasn't necessarily disgusted nor regretting it.

Mya attempted to ground herself, to wrap her head around the fact that she'd only be here for a week. Once she left Santa Praiser, it'd all be over, but that thought only made her more frustrated.

She ran her hands through her soaking hair, squeezing her eyes shut as her libido randomly awakened to flashes of a brown body firmly pressed against hers.

No, no, no, no. Absolutely not.

She was the one to go down on Jessie first, to suck her breasts and kiss all over the heavy work made bronze body. She had the opportunity to tell Jessie no, to reject the sweet sex, and wow was it gratifyingly sweet. Jessie gave her the chance, but Mya went through with it anyway.

Fuck!

She didn't understand why it was plaguing her in the first place. It was her choice and she had to own that.

I have to talk to her.

Mya finished with her shower 30 minutes later, trying to put together another casual outfit. She decided to go see Jessie at the shop, which probably wasn't a good idea since the girl would most likely be busy, but she couldn't wait.

She ended up putting on a white shirt and her second pair of black jeans and stilettos again. She tied her hair up in a messy ponytail, strands of hair falling to the side of her face. She grabbed her purse and was out the door.

As she drove all the way to the shop, her mind grew louder. It didn't help that she was running on an empty stomach and no coffee.

She pulled around the way the tow truck went two nights ago, parking on the sidelines with the rest of the cars lined up along the curb.

Mya looked over to see workers in the garages. She didn't spot Jessie, but she did see Marty. The shop was a concoction of noise. She sighed heavily, trying to prepare herself to see Jessie.

She turned the car off, slinging her purse over her shoulder and shutting the door. Most workers didn't spare a passing glance, not paying mind to the woman who was currently walking inside the garage — where any paying customer shouldn't be.

Marty spotted Mya, shouting from another lift a short distance away.

"Mya! Hey! How ya' doin'? Something wrong with the car?"

"Oh, um, hey Marty. The car is great, thank you. I was just looking for Jessie. Is she here?" Mya said eyeing the area around her for the woman.

Marty approached her, wiping his grime stained hands on his shirt. "Oh, she's back there on the phone. Around the large tool shelf there. It's a small room. She, er, doesn't really want to be bothered right now, but, I'm sure she won't mind if it's you."

"Oh ..." Mya replied. "Is she okay?"

Marty sighed, and he didn't look a single bit confident about his answer. "Er, I suppose. As okay as she can be — you know, family matters and whatnot."

"Right," Mya said, now curious about what was going on. "I'll be on my way to the back then."

"No problem. Er, make sure you knock first."

"Of course," Mya replied. Marty gave her one last nod and walked off, leaving Mya alone to handle her business.

Mya walked to the back and around the large metal tool shelf. She could see the actual front desk of the store down the rest of the way. It was strange being so far into the shop when she didn't work there. She felt like she was invading personal space even though no one complained or even seemed to care.

Mya spotted the room, approaching the wooden door and knocking on it softly. She couldn't hear anything behind it.

"I said to give me a minute!"

"Um — it's me. It's Mya ... I'm sorry I—"

A shirtless and aggravated Jessie quickly opened the door.

She had on a black sports bra, her torso glistening with what looked to be drying sweat and her hair was up in a short ponytail. Her shoulders were tense and the harsh grip she had on her cellphone proved Marty's warning correct. The baggy grey jeans she had on were dirty, to say the least, and her steel toe boots were tightly tied.

She looks so fucking good ...

What? No, stop.

Mya's mouth moved, but nothing came out. Jessie just stared at her with a concerned look on her face.

"I thought you would've texted," Jessie finally spoke, sounding completely lighthearted.

"I, uh — um, I—" Mya shook her head, trying to find her words. "I figured to just ... show up?"

Jessie smirked, sliding her phone in her pocket and leaning against the door frame with her arms folded. "Figured you just show up where I work? You're a woman on a mission, huh?"

Mya scoffed lightly. "It sounded like a better idea in my head. I ... wanted to talk to you about something. In person. It couldn't wait."

"Come inside. It's quieter," Jessie moved over, allowing Mya more than enough room to get through. Mya eyed the small room, hesitating before reluctantly stepping inside.

There was the same computer chair she sat in that night and a small desk, followed by a desktop. Jessie's presence heavy behind her, making her turn to see the woman lingering close to her.

"What did you want to talk about?" Jessie asked curiously. "I'm all ears."

Mya stared at the woman, her libido screaming at her again. She questioned herself, begging for an answer to why she found the currently greasy and sweaty girl so sexy. The short ponytail Jessie sported allowed her to see the shape of her face fully and wow was she gorgeous.

"Um," Mya felt her mouth getting dry. Her arousal was starting to get the better of her and she completely forgot what she came to talk about in the first place.

"Are you okay?" Jessie asked. "Would you like some water or ..."

"No, no," Mya rejected quickly. "I just ... didn't eat anything and maybe that wasn't a bright idea."

Jessie smiled, her chin dimple visible. "Couldn't wait to see me again, huh?"

Mya's nipples hardened underneath her bra. She pressed her lips together in a tight line, her sex now throbbing between her legs.

Pull it together, Mya. You're acting like a fucking animal.

Mya finally found it within her to respond back. "I wanted to say thank you."

Jessie raised an eyebrow. "For?"

"For ..." Fucking me like I've never been fucked before and for looking so goddamn edible, "Last night. It was ... nice."

"It was nice?" Jessie repeated with a smirk. "Just nice?"

Mya cleared her throat and nodded, holding onto her bag a little tighter than before. "It was good."

Jessie got closer, her hands at her sides, her tone slightly husky. "You definitely could've texted me that, but ... hearing you say it right here, right now, is way better."

Mya almost whimpered at the sharp pull pestering her groin. Jessie was so close she could smell the woman — incense, deodorant, grease, and sweat. And how badly did she want to just drag her tongue along the curve of that neck to taste the intoxicating combination.

"You can let your bag down," Jessie muttered, eyeing the grip Mya held on her purse. "I don't know if you noticed, but ... it's clean in here."

Mya gulped, trying her best to avoid the other woman's obvious leering. "It's just ... a habit."

Jessie smirked, grabbing Mya's chin between her thumb and index finger, tilting her face up to meet her hypnotizing mouth. Jessie kissed Mya with an unbound ferocity.

Mya melted into the woman's damp body, dropping her bag on the ground and curling her arms around Jessie's neck. The taste of coffee burst into her mouth and Mya suddenly revitalized that coffee never tasted better.

Jessie moaned when Mya's tongue met her own. She lifted Mya by the backs of her thighs and quickly set her down on the desk.

Mya's head was spinning. Jessie's aroma was coating her tongue, freely passing through her airways and tying her lungs together. Her skin broke out into goosebumps while wrapping her legs around Jessie's waist so she couldn't move anywhere.

Mya completely forgot where they were for a moment, letting her mind muddle into pure sensation. It probably wouldn't be very good for any of the workers to come barging into quite a scene. Even though Jessie was the apparent boss of the place, Mya knew everything about professionalism and this was the complete opposite of it.

Jessie seemed unphased by the fact that they were just barely hidden away in this small room. It didn't stop her from pouncing on Mya. Instead, it seemed to accelerate her drive even more. The possibility of getting caught made everything more intense.

All of the confusing thoughts and taring emotions faded away. Each kiss and smack of their lips drove Mya's brain further back into nothing. Everything made sense, right here, on top of the desk, with Jessie.

"I haven't had enough of you," Jessie rasped between kisses.

Mya moaned in response. She didn't care to formulate words at the moment. Her vocabulary was very limited right now anyway.

She clutched the hem of Jessie's baggy jeans, unbuttoning them and the jeans instantly sliding down her hips. Mya slid her hand behind Jessie's back to grab a firm cheek. She could feel the soft material of Jessie's underwear against her palm.

"Fuck, Mya," Jessie grumbled while lifting Mya's shirt to her neck.

Mya sighed in relief when Jessie's lips pressed against the top of her breasts. She brushed her hands through the damp mop of hair being held by the hair tie. She pulled the hair tie out, letting Jessie's hair free.

Mya shivered, watching Jessie have her way with the skin that wasn't covered by her bra. It was thrilling, watching someone struggle to get enough of her. She hadn't been this desired, ever. At least, she didn't think so.

She wanted it all over again. There was no use fighting it. Why should she reject the only thing semi-good happening to her right now?

Jessie pulled back an inch, delivering a hard kiss to Mya's lips. "Take these fucking jeans off."

God, yes.

Mya bit her bottom lip, the harsh command making her weak. Jessie helped her take the jeans off, yanking them down her legs and forcing her stiletto's to the ground.

Mya sat on the desk with her thong on, picking up her leg and stretching over Jessie's shoulder. She hooked her leg around Jessie's neck, craning the woman into her center. Jessie gripped Mya's thighs, pulling her closer to the edge of the desk and turning her face into the leg that was draped over her.

Yes, worship me.

Jessie kissed her way to the junction of Mya's inner thigh. She bit down gently, Mya shuddering to the feeling of the sharp fangs on her skin. Jessie groaned lightly, massaging Mya's other inner thigh and gently running her thumb against the wet thin cloth covering her next destination.

"You smell so good," Jessie mumbled against her skin. "So good."

The hot breath and small compliment made Mya tense in anticipation. She grabbed a handful of Jessie's hair and pulled her directly to her vagina. Jessie chuckled, pulling aside the cloth.

Mya bit back a moan as best as she could, Jessie's mouth pressing gently against her at first.

Her tongue slid up and down fluidly, rolling in tight circles. Mya slapped her hand over her mouth. Even though she could hear the distant clutter of noises and machines, she didn't want to risk being too loud.

Mya found it hard to hold herself upright as Jessie continued to increase the pressure of her tongue. She was already so sensitive and every time Jessie's tongue passed over her clit she thought she was going to pass out.

She bit her palm roughly, trying to subdue her voice as best as she could. Jessie was being extremely feral at the moment, not caring where her tongue ended up it seemed.

Mya's eyes began rolling back into her head as she bucked her hips. She dropped her hand from her mouth and braced herself on the desk. This orgasm was stampeding faster than the one last night and she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to stay quiet.

Oh, God, she's going to be the death of me.

Mya began to pant quietly, her body on fire and her toes beginning to curl. She held on as best as she could, but when her stomach dropped and her muscles rattled in harmony, she knew there wasn't much she could do but give in.

And how badly did she want to give in, again and again.

Jessie hooked her arms under Mya's legs, securing her in place. She knew Mya's orgasm was rapidly approaching and she was more than satisfied with that.

Mya's body gave in within seconds. She didn't have any more willpower to stop her moans from spilling into the room. Luckily, the noise of the garage grew louder, which allowed Mya to shriek in peace.

Her body quivered in Jessie's hold. Once again she was free from her past pain and grueling thoughts. It was momentary bliss and she wasn't sure if she could ever get enough.

"God," Mya shivered. "Hah—"

Jessie pressed a longing kiss on Mya's right thigh, grinning from ear to ear. She slowly stood up straight, licking her lips and wiping her chin with the back of her hand. She pulled her sagging jeans back up and buttoned them.

Mya closed her eyes, trying to find her equilibrium again. Jessie quietly caressed Mya's thighs and placed a soft kiss on Mya's lips. Mya instantly tasted and smelled herself, the musk and crudeness of it all seducing her right back under Jessie's spell. She wrapped her arms around the broad shoulders, finally simmering down. Mya moaned softly into their wet sloppy kiss, locking her legs around Jessie's waist.

"I have to go back," Jessie mumbled between kisses but didn't move in the slightest.

Mya spoke before she thought, pulling her lips away. "Stay." Her chest tightened at the realization of what she just said, but it was too late to take it back now.

Jessie gave her a soft smile, one that could melt a frozen sea. "I'll be back. I promise."

Mya smiled back, her mind slowly lifting from the post-sex haze. "They probably need you."

Jessie rolled her eyes. "They can't do shit without me it seems."

Mya laughed quietly, knowing the feeling all too well at work. "Go. I should, um, clean up."

Jessie smirked, not pulling away or moving an inch. "There's a bathroom beside the rack, right across. Good sink, soap, and a clean toilet."

"Thank you," Mya replied softly. Her legs unhooking from around Jessie.

"We should do something tonight. Let's grab a bite. I know some great spots."

Mya smirked. "Yeah, you sure know a lot of great spots."

Jessie grinned. "I save em' only for the prettiest of girls."

Mya slowly slid off the desk, her feet touching the cold smooth floor. "So you admit you do this to all the pretty girls?"

Jessie scoffed, picking up Mya's jeans and handing them over. "No, actually. The last time I had sex like this was a long time ago."

Mya began putting her jeans back on. "That explains why you were so eager to get me all by myself."

Jessie folded her arms and shrugged her shoulders, a smug smile on her face. "I'm selfish and hungry. What can I say?"

Mya grabbed her bag off the ground and placed it on the desk, her pants still undone for the most part. She turned back to meet the clear and soft eyes of Jessie. "I like selfish."

"So that's a yes to dinner?" Jessie asked.

Bang. Bang.

Both girls jumped to the two hard knocks on the door, Jessie looking more annoyed than anything as she grilled the door.

"Boss! We need you."

Jessie growled. "I'm coming, dammit."

The taller woman sighed, shaking her head and glancing back at Mya. "I'll be back. Sorry."

Mya smiled sympathetically. "It's okay, trust me. Go. I'll be here."

Jessie flashed a quick smile and was out the door, shutting it quickly. Mya leaned against the desk, her heart heavy in her chest all over again.

What am I doing?

She would love to go to dinner with Jessie. She wants to go to dinner with Jessie, but there was a knot in her chest, constricting her heart. It was all so much to unpack and figure out. What did it all mean?

Mya doesn't know what she had been thinking. She could stop all of this. She could tell Jessie she was sorry. She could be nothing but contrite and go back to being alone, bored, and bitter.

But why should she? Why should she miss out on something new?

Mya decided to cast aside the inner war once more, getting herself together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 993 47
when one mentally Ill girl meets another during her first visit to a mental hospital. the two instantly fall for each other but neither realise it un...
4.9K 231 23
π‡π’π¬π­π¨π«π’πšπ§π¬ 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐜𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬... follow the heartwarming journey of Allisa, a resilient 19-year-old girl, as she...
203K 6.6K 62
my update scheduled will be wacky, thanks for baring with me. tw: this story does touch on mature topics such a abuse, depression, and suicide. --REW...
2.1K 125 25
(18+) Santa Claus is due for a nurse. Flying a certain human by the name of Lani Salvatore to the North Pole to better his health. He relies on the...