𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧�...

By soulsyncable

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐢... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐇𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐇.𝐐
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐲
𝐇𝐲𝐦𝐧𝐞 𝐀 𝐋'𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐲, 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐞
𝟏𝟗𝟐𝟏
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬
𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐬
𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐀' 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐔𝐡-𝐎𝐡'𝐬
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐈𝐈
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟒
𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞
𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐲
𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐝
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐎𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐙𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐑 𝟖
𝟏𝟖
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝟕𝟓𝟎
𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐢
𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐄 + 𝐇
𝐀 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐦
𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩𝐨𝐧
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐔𝐩 𝐈𝐧 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐔𝐩 𝐈𝐧 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐈
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐡
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐥 𝐀𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 & 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡
𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐠
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬
𝐏𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟒𝟒𝟒
𝐀𝐫𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐀𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐮𝐦
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐏𝐢ñ𝐚𝐭𝐚
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭
𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐈
𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐈𝐈
𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
$𝟕.𝟓𝟖
𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝
𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭
𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐑𝐞𝐝
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬!
𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬: 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢
𝐍𝐮𝐧𝐲𝐚
𝐒𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐲
𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐀 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐬
𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐈
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭
𝐈𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦: 𝐌𝐫. 𝐉
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭
𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝

1.2K 57 3
By soulsyncable

♡♦♡
LOOK AT HIM
HE'S FOUND GOD OR SOMETHING
THAT'S NEVER GOOD
♡♦♡

As the weeks passed on, Harley Quinn began to find herself again. She began to socialize again, to eat, to sleep. It was a drastic difference from how she felt in the beginning of the month. And after seeing the gorgeous cliffs in La Push, she hasn't seen Edward, or herself, again, which she is truly grateful for.

Today is Monday, a fresh beginning, and Bella Swan and her are currently at a movie theater located in Port Angeles with Jacob Black and Mike Newton. They were supposed to be others, but they cancelled at last minute. Harleen knows it was because of her. They probably heard horrid stories about her and her previous arrests. She doesn't necessarily blame them. She was one of the most powerful and feared person in Gotham, and so, by now, she is used to people not wanting to be associated with her. Angela, Ben, and Mike were the only ones who took an interest in her and seemed to want to give her a chance.

However, Angela had caught the stomach flu, which means that Ben is staying behind to take care of her. And Quil, made plans with a girl that he has been wanting to take out for months. So she can't blame him either. Embry, on the other hand, has been absent for weeks, so there's no chance of him coming around.

Even though things haven't turned out like Harleen wanted them to, she still wants to have some semblance of fun, but that's going to be tough. Without other people, the group now became a group of four, which leaves room for Bella to be openly coveted by the two boys. One is actual love and the other is simple want.

"Why did I ever agree to this," Harley groans in annoyance, though she feels quite excited.

Bella begins to get out of the car with Jacob and then joins Harleen by entrance to the theaters, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Because it'll help take your mind off things," she explains. "Going out and socializing is good for you, Harls."

Harley scoffs. "C'mon, Bells. You sound like my mother."

Bella laughs at this, about to playfully flick Harley's arm when Jacob lightly grabs her hand. She turns to face Jacob and looks down at her hand, which he lets go after leaving a twenty dollar bill behind. She furrows her brows as she asks, "What's this for?"

"You have to be eighteen to get into this movie," Jacob says with a slight blush tinging his cheeks.

Harley watches them, erupting into fits of giggles. "So much for relative age, huh?"

Bella joins in, laughing with her.

Jacob rolls his eyes, though he can't help himself from smiling. "Just buy the ticket, will ya," he says while chuckling. He wraps an arm around Bella's shoulder after she snuggled to his chest.

Harley sighs, watching them be happy with one another. Maybe this won't be so bad, she thinks to herself. She can always count on them both to make her laugh, or even just smile.

People have tried in the past, but it hardly ever worked. And, well, Edward and the Joker were the only ones who could bring that side out of her. She begins to think about the two of them. The Joker wanted her since he saw her at Arkham, and it wasn't even true love.. It was so he could manipulate her into breaking him out. It wasn't until she continued to peruse him that he finally gave in.

Edward, on the other hand, knew her since he was in love with her cousin. This gave them time to bond and become friends first.. It wasn't until Bella and him broke up that he began to follow Harleen around like a lost puppy. He was always trying to cheer her up, especially when she missed Gotham the most. No one ever wanted her as bad at him, not even her Mista J. At least that's what she and everyone else around them believed.

Harleen had only recently found out that that was a lie. She had always that she is nothing more than just damaged goods, and Edward was pure perfection, completely beyond words. How could she expect him to have truly loved her? She now believes that he was only interested in her because he couldn't hear her thoughts. Obviously, his fascinations with that had worn out, and he is now onto other distractions. He has left her life in shambles, a pitch black darkness. She is irrevocably broken, and all though Bella and Jacob have rebuilt her - in a sense, just like her rusty Harley Davidson - there is only so much can be fixed.

"Ma'am," the movie attendant all but shouts at Bella for being too distracted with texting Jacob on the phone to notice her turn.

Snapped out of her thoughts, also, Harleen glares at the worker. Meanwhile, Bella apologetically looks at the employee and steps in front of the glass.

"I'm sorry. Um, can I have three tickets for Crosshairs," she says, flustered. She's blushing as she awkwardly hands him the money.

"May I see your I.D please," he asks in an annoyed tone.

Harleen watches as Bella passes it to him.

When he gives it back, he simply replies with, "Enjoy the movie."

Turning around, Harleen hooks her arm around Bella's and leans into her ear. "Geez, what's wrong with him?"

Bella sighs and shrugs her shoulders. They finally make it over to the boys, Bella being the only one to notice how Mike looks a little off. "Are you okay, Mike," she asks, concerned.

"I'm fine," he responds as he lightly puts his hand on her shoulder.

She glances over at Jacob, and he doesn't look too happy. She decides to use handing Jacob his ticket as a guise to slide out from beneath Mike's clammy hand. It works and then they walk into the theater, but not before a Harleen snorts and smacks Jacob upside the head. She finds it cute how overprotective he is over Bella. Stepping inside, Jacob returns the gesture by harshly flicking her forehead. The two of them play wrestle whilst Bella orders food for the crew and Mike stands at the sidelines awkwardly.

Once inside the theater room, the four of them take their seats in the middle of the room. They're happy to be lucky enough to get the best seats in the house. But what would make this even better would be a little more space. Mike and Jake are sandwiching Bella into the middle whilst Harleen sits at the edge, next to Mike. She could feel how awkward and uncomfortable this is for Bella, but can't help herself from finding some sort of amusement in this.

The movie then begins to play on the large screen, and she becomes captivated by the first scene, stuffing large quantities of buttered popcorn into her mouth.

Bella's mind keeps wandering over to Jake, who is sitting to her left with his arm taking up the entire arm rest, his palm up.

Poor Mike, she thinks to herself. I haven't even given him a second look. Maybe I should've cancelled, then it wouldn't be so awkward...

Mike is to her right, doing the same thing as Jacob. There's no hesitation as she takes Jacob's hand in hers, which he greatly appreciates and thanks her with a peck on the cheek. Neither one of them bother to notice the look of pure jealousy in Mike Newton's face.

A little more than half way through the movie, and Harleen has had half of the theater against her. With her eyes planted onto the large screen and her right hand glued to the bucket of salty popcorn, she continues to speak during the movie.

"Howz'is this movie supposed ta help me chill out, Bells?" It's a question directed to her cousin. "The post-apocalyptic car chases and ridiculous odds are making me wanna go steal a car an' drive it through a store."

In between Bella and her, Mike is seen rolling his eyes with a severe headache and resting his head on the palm of his hand.

"Yeah," Bella whispers back, "I thought it would be a little more relaxed. I never saw the original movie this was based on."

Immediately, Harley smiles over at her, ignoring Mike's annoyed presence. "Oh, it's sooo cool. It's this Australian film.. For it's time, it was so amazing. He was a cop in the first one an' his wife —"

Harleen's explanation of the first movie is harshly interrupted by an elderly woman sitting behind her. "Do you mind," she scowls. "This isn't your living room!"

"Yeah, have some consideration and take it outside," the woman's greying husband chimes in angrily.

Without a second thought, Harley Quinn is ready to lunge at the elderly couple, her knees sitting on the cushion of her seat, her body faced back to them and both of her fists raised up to the air. She doesn't notice the look of fright in their expressions in the heat of the moment, clearly about to strike. And as she brings her fisted hands down to hit them, she feels a warm hand on her shoulder.

"Harley," Bella whispers softly, an expert in knowing how to deal with this side of Harleen Quinzel. She's going through it again, one of her mood swings.

Jacob is already on his feet and ready to hold her back if needed. "Harley, no," he says to her.

With her fists still in the air and her face scrunched up into a nasty glare, the blond continues to glower at the couple. There is a long pause before her face suddenly smooths out and quickly perks up again with a sweet smile. She leans in, now face to face with them, and chuckles, covering her mouth. "Aw, I apologize. I didn't realize my voice was so loud. I am so sorry."

The woman, wide-eyed, stares up at her with absolute fright. "Uh.. sure."

"Okay," the man simply responds, just as scared as his wife.

Bella Swan gently pulls Harleen away from the couple, and after Jake gives up his seat, she carefully sits her down beside her before returning to her own seat. They return to watching the movie, though Bella can't help but praise Harleen for stopping herself before she did something she might've regretted later. She's improving...

"Wow. I'm impressed," she whispers over to her after a moment with a slight smile. "I thought for sure you were going to turn around and go all Harley Quinn on those two."

Harley snorts, stuffing her hand into the bucket of popcorn she yanked from Mike's hands as Bella was complimenting her. His complaints go unheard. "You said it yourself, I gots'ta relax.. An' ta be honest, they were right. I was talking during the movie. I usually punch tracheas when people talk durin' movies. An' also, I can't stand —" she trails off, her head slowly turning back to the screen, as she is completely distracted by what's being played before her.

Bella, her eyebrows furrowed with confusion, looks away from her and at the screen to see what's captivated her. All she sees is a plethora of blood and gore.

This girl is twisted, she silently deliberates.

Harley snorts beside her, sticking a fistful of popcorn into her mouth. "Seriously, Bells," she mumbles through the kettles of air-popped corn. "This movie sucks! They really expect us ta believe blood skeets that far? Bodies don't even have that much blood in 'em." She isn't even bothering to keep her voice down. A symphony of shhhh's echo behind her statement, which she happily ignores.

Bella laughs out loud. "Well, when you think about it like that, I guess it is kinda funny." She continues to giggle to herself, shaking her head at her cousin's statement. Only Harley could make her laugh at something that would usually make her vomit. Her train of thought is cruelly interrupted by a loud, girlish scream. It's Harleen.

After releasing a petrified scream, she hops up on her seat and tugs her feet beneath her in fright. "A rat just bit my foot," she yells out, and almost instantly, everything turns into chaos.

People from all sides of the theater scream in utter fear and flight over to the exits whilst she makes a jump for it and hops onto Jacob's back, Bella clutching onto him, also, like a baby.

"What the — I thought you loved animals," Jacob laughs over the series of screams, finding some sort of amusement in this.

"Not when they're tryin' ta eat my feet," Harley retorts, holding him tightly. "Get me outta here!"

Bella peels herself from Jacob's warm touch and cautiously looks under Harley's chair, reaching underneath it. ".. I don't see any rat," from under the chair, she pulls out a loose battery, "though there is a 'D' battery. Maybe that hit your foot." She sighs, showing her the battery.

Harley shakes her head, her glasses nearly falling off her face. "I don't care! I wanna get outta here," she whines, clearly frightened.

Bella looks at the battery in her hand and nods her head understandingly. Then she takes a glance at Mike Newton, who hasn't moved from his seat, his eyes glued to the large screen. He looks ill..

"Are you all right," she asks.

Just as she finished asking her question, a bomb explodes on the screen, blowing blood and body parts everywhere. Jacob then lets out a roar of laughter underneath Harleen. She can't help but giggle, also. Just then an eyeball hits the screen. Their laughter turns wild, Harleen's worry of having been bit by a rat completely washed away.

At this moment, Mike doubles over with one arm, clutching his stomach and covering his mouth with the other arm.

Bella looks over at him and notices he has a slight sheen of sweat on his forehead. "Mike," she questions, deeply concerned.

"Okay, I think I'm gonna throw up," Mike mumbles as he bolts for what she assumes is the bathroom. Bella runs after him, and Jake and Harley follow behind them, laughing to themselves.

Once they're in the lobby, Harley plops down to the ground as Jacob continues to laugh and shake his head in disdain. "Jesus! What a marshmallow," he exclaims, earning a glare from his loving girlfriend. "Sorry," he quickly apologizes.

"I feel bad," Bella sighs, a frown tugging her lefts. "He probably has that flu that's going around."

He must've read her mind, because just as she's about to ask him to check on Mike, he volunteers to do so. "Be right back. I'm going to go check on him," he says with a sigh and disappears into the men's restroom.

Harleen watches Bella lowers herself onto a row of stairs and releases a long sigh. She silently joins her, sitting with her outside of the men and women's restrooms. The music in the lobby changes to a song she hasn't heard in a long time, which isn't surprising being that she completely stopped listening to music when he left.

"So," she laughs awkwardly, "talk 'bout a killer movie, am I right?"

Bella looks at her and lets out a breathy laugh, too tired to respond.

As the song echoes throughout the entire lobby, Jacob approaches them. His head is blocking the view of a bright lightbulb, leaving only a halo of light around it. "He's gonna be in there a while," he comments as he reaches and grabs Bella's hand, sitting on the step beneath her and Harley.

Bella revels in his simple touch, smiling down at him. She's utterly amazed at his perfection, trying to find the words to explain to him her exact feelings for him and the exact analogy of Jacob being her sun and moon. As she lovingly looks at him, she slowly begins to forget all about their disaster of a date.

Jacob smiles up at her so bright that it can truly break through the her darkest of nights. Which he's already begun to do for her, especially during her separation with Edward Cullen. He looks so happy, so free. He stands and pulls her to him, embracing her tightly. They both fail to notice the look of sadness in Harleen's blue orbs.

Still on the steps, she watches with desire as her cousin drinks from Jacob's warmth.

He chuckles. "I never knew a vomit-spurring kid and an imaginary rat could make this the best date of my existence."

Harley cracks a soft smile.

He's already making a joke out of this. It can sometimes be so annoying to the brunette. However, it's just what she needs right now, and she loves him for it. The way he makes her laugh is partially why she loves him so much.

"Oh, shut up," she jokingly says as she stands on her tip toes. She puts her hands on his cheeks and begins to pulls him to her.

"I love you," he says softly against her lips.

His voice is just above a whisper right before she softly kisses his luscious lips. She then pulls back to look at his reaction, both of them wearing bright smiles. He pulls her tighter to him and kisses her once, twice, thrice. On the third kiss, they linger.

His lips are passionate, hungry, and sweet. Bella feels all of his emotions through his kiss, and she can't help but melt into it. There is nothing compared to this feeling, to this kiss. Edward had always been so restrained. Their embraces and affections had been chaste at the best.

With Jacob, there is no need to be restrained. There is no danger. It feels like she's in a safe place. It feels like home, like they're meant to be. They're so involved with each other that they don't hear Mike approaching.

"I need to go home. I'm... I was feeling sick before the movie, oka —"

They break apart just in time to hear him wretch, the noise followed by a sickening splat on the floor.

Harley's eyes widen in size, and she immediately jumps back just in time to miss the spray of vomit.

With his arms wrapped around Isabella, Jacob glares at Mike Newton, his temper rising quickly.

Mike wipes his lips and looks up at him, noticing the harsh glare directed his way. "Hey, man, what is your problem?"

"Right now," Jacob roars loudly, "you are my problem. Feeling sick? Maybe you need to go to the hospital." His temper is quickly getting out of hand. His body is shaking against Bella's and his vision is slowly turning red. "Do you want me to put you in the hospital?" He then begins to lunge at him, Mike's face as white as rice. He feels Bella's hand on his chest as the other reaches up to his face.

"Jake... Jake, the movie's over," she whispers to him softly. "What are you doing?" She looks scared and worried. Suddenly, she flinches and retracts her hands. "Jake, you're really hot. Like, you feel like you have a fever. Are you okay?"

Jacob continues to shake violently. "I don't know what's happening. I gotta go."

Before she could utter another word, he is already storming off. Bella watches him go, debating with herself on whether or not she should follow him out. She thinks against it, deciding he needs his space.

"That dude is weird," Mike mutters behind her, embarrassed and scratching the back of his head.

"Unbelievable," Harley says, staring at Jacob's back as she approaches her cousin.

He looked so scared and distraught. Bella has never seen him like this, ever. "I feel so bad," she whispers. "I've never seen him act this way."

Harley looks at her and shakes her head. "He's a teenager, Bells. Guys his age are loose cannons. Trust me. Especially a guy as quiet and unproblematic as Jake. These quiet guys. You gotta watch 'em."

Bella shoots her a hard look, instantly defensive. "Harley, it's Jake we're talking about.. We practically grew up with him. He's not like the others. He's a good guy."

"Nuh-uh," the blond presses. "Look at him. He's found God or something. That's never good."

Bella continues to stare at her...

FIN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 2.3K 20
❝ 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘬. ❞ ― 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 . . . 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 ...
432K 7.1K 27
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚂𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚎. 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 �...
619K 15K 21
𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌. 𝙤𝙧 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗉𝖺𝗎𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗁𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗌. ...
410K 11.5K 55
𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑨𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔, 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆...