๐“๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„

By KATLAS27

Sequel to Choices of L & D... This time around, we're dealing with trades, cheaters, and sex with a little lo... More

๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ
๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฑ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‡
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†ƒ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ…ฑ๏ธ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ…ฑ๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‡๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๏ฟผ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‡
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด
CHARACTER Q & A!

๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†ƒ

390 27 56
By KATLAS27

6 chapters left...

Victor's POV

I'm nervous because we haven't done anything like this before and it's abrupt. Dad wants to have a father and son day and it was just out of the blue. We were talking over dinner last night about exams coming up and he just blurted it out.

Kinsley, Armelle, and I were talking about it after dinner and we all found it weird.

I even talked to mom lowkey and he had no idea why he just decided this all of a sudden. Is it possible that he just wants to spend time for me?

It could be the case but with my crazy ass family, that's almost never possible. Normal talks aren't just something we have and days like this where we just hang out with nothing going on in our lives---it's a little suspect so I'm on guard.

I feel like he has other motives than just hanging out with me.

"Mama, I could just feel it. I feel like he's gonna get on me about something," I pulled my hair up into a bun before I slid on my shoes. I was currently getting ready in my room as mama sat on the bed playing with Ximena. Uncle Messiah was over because he needed mama's help with editing a documentary for his football career. He was retiring next year and the NFL wanted to plan this big celebration for him with a lot of promotions and series coming out about his life and such.

He wanted to make a project involving his family too---all of us having some type of position in it---and mama apparently had history with making videos and things.

It was embarrassing for him when Dad pulled up his old YouTube channel. I've never laughed so hard in my life but I've got to say, my mama is so good-looking and has always been. He hasn't aged not one bit except for falling into a more mature face.

"He wouldn't do that so stop worrying dear. If he's doing any other things other than having fun with you then you call me immediately. I'll straighten him out, isn't that correct Ximena? I'm so glad you didn't get your dad's big ass head," he cooed to her as she laughed touching around his face.

"I heard that witcho pasty ass. And I ain't got no big head," Uncle Messiah walked in with a mean mug as I snickered.

"We've been fighting about this for almost twenty years now Messiah. You have the most humongous, widest head I've ever seen. And it's a shame cause there's no brain to fill it, just empty space----that's funny pretty girl?", mama laughed with Ximena as I watched them argue for a bit.

"Hey, y'all ever got together? You're pretty close and your lovely argument with each other makes it seem that way," I interrupted as their eyes shot over to me.

"HELL NO!", they both shouted as I held my hands up with a chuckle.

"My bad, I didn't know it was like that," I snickered as they narrowed their eyes at me.

"Yeah, that is your bad. Your mama ain't my type---your dad is the only one who like feisty bitches cause it definitely ain't me. His mouth would get him knocked out in 2.5 seconds," he looked down at mama as he shrugged.

"And my type isn't big-headed men with dick personalities, but Rain can handle you. I would punch out your teeth in 2.5 seconds if he ever were to talk to me like I've seen. Your uncle and I have a close sibling relationship which involves me talking about him 24/7, it's just our thing love. I would never get with him. Your dad would probably kill him if anything were to happen between us."

"Not to mention, Raini would kill you. This my little annoying ass, pastry treat mini-me, nephew," Uncle Messiah threw an arm around his shoulder as mom threw a stank face at him.

"Well, I'll leave you to your pettiness. Is Dad downstairs Uncle M?", he nodded as I ran down seeing him on his phone with his car keys in hand.

He looked up at the sound of my footsteps and motioned towards the door. Who would think I'd be so nervous about something as simple as bonding with my dad?

"So, what's going on with you? We haven't had any talks just me and you about anything. You know you can come to me about everything right?", dad glanced over as I nodded.

"I know. There isn't much, at least nothing bad going on. I think I'm doing well."

"That's good...what about that boy?"

I knew it, what did I say? He certainly did have underlying motives and he's trying to question me on my love life!

"Dad, really? I told mama you were gonna be on some other shit other than just hanging out with me for a father-son day," I crossed my arms as he smacked the back of my head lightly.

"Watch your mouth boy. I swear, you just like your mama. And we are spending time together and that involves me asking you questions---including questions about that nappy-headed boy of yours."

"He has a name dad," I looked over as we stopped at a traffic backup on the highway.

"I know his name, Jahmiah ain't it? And I don't know him like that so I gotta ask you questions. I gotta make sure you alright---all of you. After that mess with Kinsley and that nigga, I gotta ask. You know me, I'll fuck him up if anything were to happen to you because of him."

I get where he's coming from. That situation with Kinsley no matter how long ago it was was a lot. That day when I got home after mama had his words with me, holding Kinsley and hearing her sobbing and choke on her tears...I felt that pain. I also felt guilty because I'm supposed to protect her even though she's my big sister. I can understand wanting to know about my relationship considering there's people out there who want to just hurt people for their own benefit.

"He's a good person. I love him dad. Even though you don't have the greatest impression of him, I can tell you he's improved a lot. Our relationship has come a long way from what it was."

And it has. I've never fully delved into what we've been through but it was a game of tug-of-war at first. I was so infatuated with him at first, I'd do anything. We had been friends since we were younger but middle school is where our relationship really started.

Phone calls and sneaky links where we'd go have fun doing whatever. The best of friends really until one night we kissed and butterflies fluttered in my stomach. Always together after that, small kisses and touches shared between us. Then high school came and the drama followed.

He'd fool around with other girls while we were talking or together. I'd go back until I realized my worth. It took Uncle Kaleem ganging up on me to realize as I went to him about it but it happened.

We strayed away from each other but by some fate we have, we came back together. Once he saw I wanted to be the only one, that I wasn't settling for anything less, he got it together. I may be stupid for staying after all those times but I don't regret it. Because now we're fine, amazing even! He's the one for me and I couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

"Are you sure about that? You've told me and your mama all about you guys and I can't trust him. You say you're in love but down the road, are you gonna feel the same way? Especially if he does something like this---"

"It sounds like you want him to do something again. You want him to cheat on me dad? You want him to do me dirty so you'll be right in your suspicions or something---that's pretty fucked up," I leaned on the door as he sighed.

"I'm being cautious. With how many times y'all have been back and forth, it ain't too wrong to question his future actions. Maybe if you start bringing him around the family more, I'll be more comfortable with the idea of you together. I'd see what kind of person he is and judge for myself if love is there."

"How could you possibly judge our love for each other? That's between him and I and for us to speak on," I was getting so annoyed. I get that he wants to make sure he's right for me but he should trust me at least. If he wasn't, then I would've been kicked Jahmiah to the curb.

"Watch the tone in your voice. I as a parent who loves you and wants to make sure the person you're with is actually worthy of you is important to me! It's important to both your mama and I."

"Ok, it's important to you. You should also heed my feelings too. I believe our love is enough and what we have is love! It may not be the track record of you and mom but it's something. It's our own and I'm satisfied with him!"

"You don't know nothing about what me and your mama been through. We've been through hard times and it wasn't all good. But we've been together since our senior year of highschool, married for almost 21 years. All we went through has been throughout a span of those years and it wasn't constant. You've been together with him, what about a year or two and you already got all these problems? Worrying about him sleeping and going with all these other girls---not making a commitment to you? He stays good for a few months or so and you think you got all the love in the world? I'm judging off his past behavior Victor, his good now ain't making up for all that."

I was struck as I sat back in my seat. I can't even rebel too much on his statements. He is right in ways---Jahmiah hasn't been the most faithful in the past. My dad thinks he could be bad for me and he's not too sure about him now. He doesn't see the good in him because of the bad he's done.

But if he's making up for it and trying so hard to keep up our relationship, shouldn't you acknowledge that? Not turning a blind eye because I will surely never forget about everything, but see his present actions trying to mend the past?

"Do you wish we weren't together?", I asked lowly as the car finally started moving again.

"No. I know you love him and you find happiness in him. I wouldn't want to take that away from you but I want to see more of him. I want to see the love you give him---I want to hear the fury and attitude that I heard in your voice from him too. I want to see it reciprocated...just so I know my baby boy is caring for someone who cares for him," he rubbed my head as I leaned into it with a small smile.

"You will, do you think he can come over tonight for dinner?"

"If he wants. I promise I'll try to make the effort to get to know him, for you."

That's good enough for me. Hopefully he'll see exactly what I see in him. I really love him, no lie.

Author's POV

The afternoon began to settle in from morning as families gathered in the comfort of their living room. The Gates family did so as Rain and Messiah felt as though they haven't done much with their kids these days.

It was either work or the baby holding them up but it shouldn't be an excuse. Tonight, it would be a family night where they could talk, play games---do whatever their hearts desired.

Rain prepared small snacks to eat before they'd order pizza for an early dinner, with the help of the younger twins. They mixed candy and popcorn together, even drizzled chocolate over top as they sung to the music playing throughout the house. The only music allowed in the house unless it was played through your own headphones, was 80s to 2000s music.

Simple R&B played as they rocked slightly while doing whatever it is they were.

Messiah and the older twins were picking out movies to watch while Dominique held Ximena as he let her pick out the games they were gonna play. By that, he watched as she tapped on the game boards with loud smacks and small squealing, investing herself in making a mess while trying to chew on cards and such.

"Alright, you can pick a snack to eat before the pizza gets here! Don't get anything on my floor and Nique, make sure to put a bib around her and lay out a towel!"

"Got it mama! Come on cutie, let's go see what cute towels and bib you have," Dominique carefully walked upstairs with her as the other boys came tumbling down the stairs with movies in their hands.

"We got the movies baby, we gon watch these," Messiah laid them out on the kitchen table as Rain crossed his arms with a sigh.

"These are too many to watch tonight, everyone still has school tomorrow. Plus, there's violence in all these. Did you forget we have a baby on board?"

"I ain't forget but she's not gonna be paying attention anyway. She'll probably fall asleep too," he wrapped his arms around Rain's waist pulling him closer as he chuckled at the comment,

"More kid-friendly please, for me?"

He made a pouty face as Messiah rolled his eyes kissing his lips with a grin as they hugged each other lovingly. They broke apart as they heard laughter in the living room coming from the kids.

Looking on, they saw how the kids were nearly rolling around on the floor in laughter. Except for Dominique of course who looked as if he were about to cry with spit up all on his shirt. The parents laughed at the sight too as they walked over seeing the two sets of twins crying whilst laughing. Dominique wasn't feeling it though.

"Somebody better get this child off me," he mumbled as he looked up to the ceiling.

"Wait, I gotta take a picture first!," Ruben exclaimed as he pulled out his phone and Dominique shot his head over to him.

"You do it and I promise you, every single secret of yours will be around the whole block. I ain't playing with you."

Ruben just snickered as the other kids crowded around him looking at the pictures he'd taken. Dominique whined and held out Ximena from him as she looked around innocently before facing her parents. She giggled as she moved her feet around from where she was hanging in the air.

"She's so cute Siah. Look at her little cute, happy face! We make some beautiful children," Rain gushed as he pulled out his phone taking a picture as well. Messiah chuckled as he looked at Dominique's glare directed towards everyone.

"I swear, get her away. We ain't of no kin anymore---I thought I was her favorite and she goes and do this! Better get her before I drop her cause I ain't playing. And stop taking pictures of me!"

"Them hormones kicking it this soon? I feel bad for Zakari already," Roderic chuckled taking Ximena out of his arms as Dominique bucked at him.

"Count your days bitch," everyone laughed at his words as he began to chuckle too. He got up from the floor as he sent a small glare at Ximena who just stared at him.

"So you ain't got nothing to say for yourself? You don't want to babble out an apology, nothing?", he pouted as he kissed her cheek, "I still love you, I was playing. I would never drop you my little cutie pie. But if it happens again, we got beef missy," he kissed all over her face as she squealed out trying to push him away.

It was all laughs and jokes in the Gates household for the night. A lot of families had that pleasure but elsewhere, something much serious was going on.

They met up in a restaurant where they first treated themselves to dinner before getting to the more heavy part of conversations. Ara sat one side of the table with his parents, the same across with Kamar and his parents.

"Rachel and Aaron, you know we love Ara like he's one of ours. We really just want to make sure he's cared for," Kaleem said as he patted Ara's hand.

"And we love Kamar the same but going as far to pay for his medical bills? To completely take that on your own and care for any expenses when he's not your own child---we'd be robbing you," Rachel, Ara's mom said solemnly as she shook her head.

"Yeah, that'd be too much. We wouldn't want you to pay for his medical bills and all his treatments. It's simply too much money and we can't pay back that money. I'm not even sure we can express that much gratitude if we were," Aaron chuckled out rubbing his forehead.

Kamar and Ara sent looks across the table at each other. Their feet were overlapped as they stuck a hand out under the table, intertwining them. Ara thought it was too much as well as he tried to stop Kamar from pitching the idea to his parents but he did it anyway.

Kamar already had it planned out if Ara's parents were to accept this strong gesture. He loved Ara, like a bestfriend and soulmate in one and no matter what happened between them---he still wanted him on this Earth being taken care of with the best care and doctors.

It's just one little thing they left out. Kamar didn't want his parents to do all the work as he posed the idea himself. He'd take care of all the costs in treatments while his parents would take care of the rest. He'd already gotten papers that'll put Ara on his own insurance policy. This meant a lot to him, to make sure Ara would be okay because losing him wasn't a possibility.

"No need for any paying back, none of that. We got more than enough money to pay for it and it wouldn't even cause a small dent in our pockets. Even though we don't know the extent of your struggle, what we've noticed is too much on your shoulders. So please, let us pay for it. We consider Ara family, you guys too. We take care of family," Remi voiced out as Rachel and Aaron looked towards their son.

They took a minute to contemplate on it before they nodded their heads with tears running down their face.

"Thank you for wanting to help our son, this is such a big deal for us," the parents held Ara as they cried over his head and Kamar sent a smile at Ara at the sight. He could feel the strain lifting off their hearts and it pleased him to see their joy.

Everyone rose from their seats as they went towards the front of the restaurant to pay for their food. Kamar and Ara strayed a bit from them as they held hands, slightly swinging them back and forth.

"You're unbelievable. It's up if you ever leave me, I ain't ever letting you go after this."

Ara stopped them, pulling them to the side as he lifted his head up, softly pressing his lips onto Kamar's. Smiling into the kiss, Kamar brought him closer sighing as they pressed their foreheads together.

Kamar opened his eyes at the sound of a chuckle and saw Ara looking off to the side. He turned his head as well seeing an old couple looking disgracefully at them.

"Ion know what they so disgusted for. Can't believe there are still homophobes and it's almost 2041. It don't matter though, they old asses ain't gon see much but some dirt in little time no way," Ara slapped his chest with a snort.

"Rude, don't say that. They wish they were this cute anyway though, that's probably why they're so disgusted. They can't get on our level---real hot boy shit," Ara exclaimed as Kamar shook his head at the last bit.

"I can't believe I let my mama introduce you to his old music. Who the fuck names themself Megan Thee Stallion anyway? And you ain't no hot boy neither, ion want to see you doing anything with your knees---nothing!"

Ara laughed out throwing his head back, "Hater!"

"I ain't no hater," Kamar argued back playfully, both soon taking playful jabs at each other's music before they had to go home. It was all light hearted laughter and play time by the end of the meetup.

Around sunset would more gloomy and heart aching tones set in for the late afternoon. Grief would make it's way back around as it does for this couple often times.

Kolbie and Jairo walked hand in hand, flowers in the opposite. Walking along the grassy area, their footing was memorized. Which flower beds to past, what stump to look out for so you wouldn't trip and where a certain four laid under the biggest tree there was. The tree they all came to once to get away from life.

To invoke themselves on a high, telling each other of what they'd do to make a change in the world. Secrets that would never be spoken of to anyone outside their close circle. Forever taken to the grave as they'd look back onto the memories in the afterlife.

Till they can join again and relive through them and share it with each other for another laugh or sob fest.

Kolbie and Jairo took their spot on the ground. They laid out the flowers like always, each dyed with a certain color, each being their favorite---all with things they would have wanted.

Black along with a rolled up blunt.

"Y'all if I ever die, don't bring me any flowers. I want the Earth's weed laying on top of me. You do that and I'll be hyped from the beyond," Ueno cheesed as the other chuckled at him.

And his voice faded in their heads, a smile gracing their lips.

Green attached to a small mirror.

"Y'all gon see me on billboards dressed down in furs made from Rain's collections himself. Modeling is where I want to be," Deina nodded her head with confidence as she did a little pose.

They could see her walking down the hallway like she was a model in her heads.

Pink with souvenirs attached to a keychain.

"All I want is to travel the world. My mom wanted that but she never got to. I'd do it for her and see all the sights I possibly can in my lifetime. Get out of New York," Malana fantasized out loud as everyone agreed around her.

They did it for Malana. They've traveled whenever they could to places she would have loved.

And yellow with notes of her own.

"I listed out all the things I'm gonna create. Y'all can call me a tech nerd all you want but you won't be complaining when I make robots that do anything you'd like. I'll be making real bank," Noeline explained as she went off into one of her intelligent rants.

They never really understood it but it made them happy to see their best friend so passionate about it.

Tears streamed down their eyes as they cried over their graves but they sucked it up. They could hear the voices telling them to put a smile on their faces instead. Gangsters don't cry. Smiles came back as they spoke about everything that was going on, down to the T.

They caught them up on events and asked if they were doing well wherever they were. Once they spent almost an hour there, they left with grief and resurfacing love in their hearts. Touching the stones with low eyes and the sun finally went down.

"I wish they could see us like we see them," Malana spoke out as Ueno wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Seriously, I miss them but what can we do? Come on, Lina and Dee are waiting for us," he ushered her on as Noeline and Deina stood behind them with a small smile.

"Let's be happy they're doing good. I can't believe they have families now, that's crazy. And everyone's still together like we hoped," Noeline said as Lina kissed hugged her from behind putting a kiss on her cheek.

"Yeah, they're doing more than good in life! Just look at the moments we have and not the fact they're visiting our graves. Our family is still family, we ain't split apart," Deina said excitedly as she pulled them together to hold hands.

"So don't be so down, we still together too---whether it's in body or soul," Ueno smiled at Malana bumping their shoulders.

Malana chuckled nodding her head, "Yeah, we're all together."

I loved the ending so much, it got me in my feels. What did you think, also what do you think is to come of this book? Only six chapters left!

Victor?

Elie and Kristian?

Messiah and Rain?

The Gates Children?

Ara and Kamar?

Kolbie and Jairo?

Lana, Ueno, Lina, and Dee?

I love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.7K 100
Edwin has grown up in what people consider the "hood" his whole life. He's always been surrounded by drugs, guns, cops, and everything else you would...
42.6K 434 22
BL oneshots Open for suggestions and comments... Totally smuts
82.8K 2K 17
One night that's all it was supposed to be. One night of freedom with a stranger. That's all it was supposed to be or something more. Maybe even a se...
34.4K 2.7K 22
๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฐ โ€ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฑ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ โ€ข ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...