š‘³š‘°š‘»š‘»š‘³š‘¬ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘µš‘®š‘ŗ, jm...

By -BESS0NSBUBBA

šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ ā€• he begins to notice the little things about the girl he's known his entire life šš„š’š“ ļæ½... More

cast
0 ā€¢ playlist
1 ā€¢ summer
2 ā€¢ there's something different
4 ā€¢ celebrity
5 ā€¢ and we're why don't we
6 ā€¢ needy
7 ā€¢ don't say a word
8 ā€¢ i'm not going
9 ā€¢ i want you there
10 ā€¢ almost sixteen
11 ā€¢ you're kidding
12 ā€¢ happy birthday flores
13 ā€¢ i know you better than that
14 ā€¢ lil aubrey carter
15 ā€¢ fourth of july
16 ā€¢ kinda sweet
17 ā€¢ june 13th, 1989
18 ā€¢ she's a tough one
19 ā€¢ just stop talking
20 ā€¢ feels like forever
21 ā€¢ are you jealous
22 ā€¢ i like this
23 ā€¢ keep going
24 ā€¢ it's just a game
25 ā€¢ now that's obsessed
26 ā€¢ it'll be okay
27 ā€¢ it's for you
28 ā€¢ my boyfriend
29 ā€¢ white bear lake
30 ā€¢ i'm honored
31 ā€¢ i love you
32 ā€¢ too late
33 ā€¢ wish you were here

3 ā€¢ he's not my boyfriend

564 29 42
By -BESS0NSBUBBA

third person

"good morning flores."

aubrey opened her eyes to see a brunette boy right in front of her face. "oh my gah-", seeing that it was jonah, she put her head back down, "i don't like you very much."

"boo hoo, you love me." jonah said as he tossed a blueberry at her, it landed right by her ear.

already annoyed from being awaken, aubrey sat up and flipped the bowl of blueberries out of jonah's hands, watching the army of blue roll out onto the floor.

"oh so now you're a jerk?" jonah said, shocked. he knelt down and began to clean up the mess.

aubrey went back under her blanket, resting her head against the couch, "don't wake me up next time."

"noted." jonah rolled his eyes. "you wasted all my blueberries." he frowned as he looked at the bowl of fallen berries.

"they're kinda gross anyway." the girl laughed as she closed her eyes again.

offended, jonah looked at her jaw dropped, "rude."

"you'll probably still eat them." aubrey said. she wasn't wrong, the thought of still eating them has crossed jonah's mind already.

"nah, i was taught better."

aubrey buried her head under the blanket, trying to warm up in the cold basement, "then give them to kyle."

jonah laughed, "yeah, i'll give them to kyle."

he ripped the blanket off of aubrey, exposing her pajama shorts and twin cities t-shirt. aubrey's eyes shot open as she looked up at the boy above her. "what now?"

"get up, we're giving these to kyle." the boy grinned.

aubrey rolled her eyes as jonah helped her get up from the couch, "it's not that hard to give food to him. we both know he'll eat anything."

"i know," jonah handed back her blanket and watched as she wrapped herself in it as they walked up the stairs, "but it's more fun with you."

aubrey turned around, facing him as we walked up the steps. she furrowed her eyebrows at him, "i still don't like you."

being almost two heads taller than her, jonah laughed at her attempts to be threatening. "you'll come around." he said, booping her nose.

"you did not just-"

"oh but i did." he laughed, seeing the look on aubrey's face.

"just eat the damn blueberries and let me live." she whined as she went over to the kitchen table for breakfast. she took a seat and began to pour herself a bowl of cereal.

she could feel jonah behind her as he lowered his head down to hers, "well where's the fun in that?" he teased before walking away.

"you know he likes you." carrie said from the living room. aubrey looked up, not even noticing she was there.

"he does not." aubrey said quickly and surely, even if she felt her face get hot. any sort of attention did that to her

carrie got up and walked over to the table and took a seat across from aubrey, "oh my darling, but he does."

"he doesn't, all he does is make my life miserable."

"he likes you." carrie laughed. aubrey tilted her head and looked at the older lady confused.

"carrie i don't think your son would appreciate you exposing him like that." she chuckled.

"who said you heard it from me?" carrie said with a clever smile before walking out to the backyard.

after finishing her breakfast, aubrey walked upstairs to her room to pick out her outfit for the day. from what she knew, there was nothing special planned for today, so a t-shirt and shorts seemed like the right way to go.

once she got out of the shower, she walked into jonah's room as she pat her damp hair with her towel. he was busy working at his desk on his laptop, so she sat on his bed waiting for him to notice her presence.

"what do you want flores?" he asked, his back still facing her.

aubrey looked at him, surprised, "how'd you know it was me?"

"who else would come into my room and not say anything?" jonah turned around in his chair, "you're not slick." he laughed.

the girl rolled her eyes playfully, "well then maybe i should just go in your face like you always do."

"as you wish." jonah smirked, only annoying aubrey more.

she got up from his bed and hung her towel over the bed frame for it to dry, "does nothing annoy you?"

"i'm a pretty easy guy flores." jonah said, picking up a baseball from his desk and tossing it in the air.

aubrey crossed her arms, "oh yeah? well you're the most difficult guy i've ever met."

he tossed the ball one more time, watching it fall down perfectly in his hand. jonah got up and mimicked the girl's form, crossing his arms as well, "well i'll take that as a compliment."

"you're impossible." aubrey said as she marched out of his room.

jonah laughed as he found entertainment in this, "it's not my fault you get annoyed at every little thing i do!" he called out. aubrey ignored him as she went downstairs and out to the dock, the one place where everyone knew not to bother her.

"you know it's already five thirty." aubrey turned around to see esther behind her, she had been out all day on a date with a guy she met out on the lake the other day.

"really? i didn't notice."

esther sat down next to aubrey, both their feet dangling off the edge of the dock, "so what have you been doing all day?"

aubrey showed her her sketchbook, "wow." was all esther could say. it was a drawing of the lake, except it had a boat in the middle of it with a couple dancing on it. "aubrey, this is beautiful."

"you can have it." aubrey told her, "i wanted to finish it before you came home anyway."

esther reached over and gave her a hug, "you didn't have to do that aub, i love it."

the brunette shrugged, "i wouldn't know who else to give it to anyways."

the girls walked back to the house to find kyle helping carrie make dinner, while tim and dan were outside.

"hey girls, how was your date?" carrie asked as she gave esther a hug.

"it was really good." esther told her mom.

kyle looked at her and made a sour face, "ew you went on a date."

"oh suck it ky." esther said before he could say anything else as she walked behind him.

carrie went over to aubrey who leaned against the back door, "and what about you? what'd you do all day?"

"i drew at the dock." she told her simply. although carrie could tell that the girl wished she did something more exciting like esther.

"oh don't worry darling," carrie put her arm around aubrey's shoulders, "there'll be a guy out there for you who will want to hang out with you so much, you'd get sick of him." she laughed.

"yeah well you're funny." aubrey said dryly.

kyle butted in as usual, "well maybe you'll find interest in jonah's new friends."

aubrey looked at him, then at carrie who must have some clue about it, "new friends?"

"yeah all 4 of them." kyle said. an even more confused look appeared on aubrey's face.

"he didn't tell you?" carrie asked, now she was slightly confused.

kyle, seemingly irritated, "yeah my 4 replacements."

"aww, sad your boyfriend can't hang out with you anymore?" aubrey teased.

"more like your boyfriend." kyle shot back. at this point, carrie backed away from the carter siblings' fight.

"he's not my boyfriend." aubrey spit, if anything, jonah was her brother. maybe even worst than kyle.

"who's not your boyfriend?" a voice asked. all eyes went to the sun-kissed boy just a couple feet away from them.

carrie put her hand to her forehead as she sat down, "oh good lord."

ˏ 𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 ˎ

a/n

THE GOOD TIMES AND THE BAD ONES I REPEAT THE GOOD TIMES AND THE BAD ONES

rip jonah's blueberries

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 1.5K 61
When Zach leaves to go chase his dream in La leaving everything including his twin sister behind in Dallas what will happen to him and his life? with...
86.5K 1.4K 39
š™’š™€ š™š™Šš™Šš™† š˜¼ š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‰š˜¾š™€- {"š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜”š˜¢š˜¤š˜© š˜®š˜¦š˜“š˜“š˜¢š˜Øš˜¦š˜“ š˜¢ š˜Æš˜¶š˜®š˜£š˜¦š˜³, š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜Ŗš˜µ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜§š˜§š˜¦š˜³š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ š˜µš˜° š˜©š˜Ŗš˜“, š˜°š˜¶...
45.4K 1.6K 15
the title explains it all :) ā¤ started: august 10, 2018 ended: july 15, 2020
131K 2K 60
The title explain everything :) Accept requests!