𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

By KATLAS27

Sequel to Choices of L & D... This time around, we're dealing with trades, cheaters, and sex with a little lo... More

🅲🅰︎🆂🆃
🅳🅸🆂🅲🅻🅰︎🅸🅼🅴🆁
🅴🅿︎ 🅾︎🅽🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅾︎
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🆁🅴🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🅵🅾︎🆄🆁
🅴🅿︎ 🅵🅸🆅🅴
🅴🅿 🅵🅸🆅🅴 🅱
🅴🅿︎ 🆂🅸🆇
🅴🅿︎ 🆂🅴🆅🅴🅽
🅴🅿︎ 🅴🅸🅶🅷🆃
🅴🅿︎ 🅽🅸🅽🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅴🅽
🅴🅿︎ 🅴🅻🅴🆅🅴🅽
🅴🅿︎ 🅴🅻🅴🆅🅴🅽 🅱️
🅴🅿 🆃🆆🅴🅻🆅🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🅴🅴🅽
🅴🅿︎ 🅵🅾︎🆄🆁🆃🅴🅴🅽
🅴🅿︎ 🅵🅾︎🆄🆁🆃🅴🅴🅽 🅱︎
🅴🅿︎ 🅵🅸🅵🆃🅴🅴🅽
🅴🅿 🆂🅸🆇🆃🅴🅴🅽
🅴🅿 🆂🅴🆅🅴🅽🆃🅴🅴🅽
🅴🅿︎ 🅴🅸🅶🅷🆃🅴🅴🅽
🅴🅿︎ 🅽🅸🅽🅴🆃🅴🅴🅽
🅴🅿 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅾︎🅽🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🆃🆆🅾︎
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🆃🅷🆁🅴🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅵🅾︎🆄🆁
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🆂🅸🆇
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🆂🅴🆅🅴🅽
🅴🅿 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅴🅸🅶🅷🆃
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅽🅸🅽🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🆈
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🆈 🅾︎🅽🅴
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🆈 🆃🆆🅾︎
🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🆈 🆃🅷🆁🅴🅴
🅵🅸🅽🅰︎🅻🅴
CHARACTER Q & A!

🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅵🅸🆅🅴

412 26 31
By KATLAS27

9 chapters left...

-A time skip of 3 months-

Dominique's POV

"Kari, are you sure about this tattoo? This is really big and you want to get it done in one go," I asked Zakari as he nodded signing off on a sheet. His pain tolerance can't be that high.

The artist set up his station in the back as I looked uncomfortably at the needles he was holding. I'm terrified of needles which is still weird to me seeing as I have a tattoo myself. I nearly passed out before my session when I saw them but I stayed mostly calm during the tattoo. I just couldn't survive what Zakari was gonna get.

He had scheduled this a while ago and he wanted me to come with him early this morning. The things I'll do for this man because ain't nobody waking me up at 7 on a Saturday. However, I was curious to see how he'd act because this tattoo is too much for me. It'd be chicken-scratch with the way I'd be twisting and turning.

Zakari wanted this Greek figure---face---on his chest with a lot of shading and to get his parents' names right under it. I was all for him getting his parents' names but the latter, I was scared for him.

He has tattoos in various places already but they are nothing compared to this one.

"You sure you don't want to get one? I said I'll pay for it," he said turning to me as I forced myself to look away from the needles.

"I don't like you paying for me all the time and no I don't want one. I'm not properly prepared."

"What is the problem with me paying for my baby? If you worried about my bank account then lemme tell you, I'll be alright," he pecked my lips as I sighed resting against his chest as I sipped my water.

"You know I'm worried about you. You should be putting any money you can towards college especially since graduation is coming up for you. How much is this gonna cost anyway?"

"Almost four-fifty but I got a little discount though," it took a little bit of time for me to process that. I stared wide-eyed at him as he snickered pressing his head against mine.

"I'm paying and I don't want to hear any backtalk. You're laughing but this is serious Zakari."

"Money is just money. I'm fine with spending it and if I got to pick up a few more shifts and not sleep some nights then I will. Struggling is a part of life and I'm still eighteen. It's not like I'll always be in that position."

"I know but I want you to be comfortable and saving up right now for the near future. You know you have to move out and find your own place once the school year is over. That money could be a down payment---well that's if I let you pay which I'm not."

"I'm paying Nique and that's it. I'm good so stop worrying so much."

The artist finished and ran over to the counter as he pulled out a card transaction scanner. Zakari pulled out his card as I stopped him.

"You swipe that damn card and it'll be me and you," I glared at him as the tattoo artist chuckled.

"Trouble in paradise for you kids?"

"Oh, it will be if he swipes that card. You might have to call the police after too because his life will be swiped immediately after," Zakari rolled his eyes putting his card back in his wallet pulling me in front of him.

"You got your way with your short ass, you happy?"

"Very. Watch the attitude though," he sighed resting his chin on my shoulder as I got out my wallet pulling out a couple of hundreds. I handed it to the man as his eyes widened.

"You sure you don't want a tattoo too? I'll make it especially nice," he laughed putting it into the register.

"Nice try but I'm not too excitable about needles. I hope that's motivation to do a good job on him though."

"Trust me, it is. Come on back and we'll get straight into it. It'll be one session with about 6 hours with breaks in between. Go ahead and lay back for me."

Six hours in here, that's what, a little after 12? No wonder he got me anything I wanted for breakfast and promised to go shopping with me after he said no when I asked yesterday. He's gonna try to blackmail me because I've been asking him to go but he won't budge.

"Zakari Devon Pierce, I'm not staying here that long."

He smirked motioning for me to sit down next to him as the man prepared his chest for application.

"You don't want to hold my hand while I go through all this pain but you want me to hold all them bags and boxes of shoes for you in them stores? How that make sense baby?", he made a pouty face as I scoffed unlacing my finger from his.

"Don't make that face at me. You're lucky I wouldn't let you sit in pain by yourself or I would've walked out. If I walked out, you wouldn't have gone with me?"

"Yep, you mad?", he looked over with a smile as the man started on his chest. Once it made contact with his skin, Zakari tensed up a bit.

I held his hand as he closed his eyes squeezing my hand.

"I'll be fine. I can't believe you're doing this. This is gonna be a long six hours."

"Yeah, it is but just talk me through it. We still going on that date later tonight with your friend and cousin?"

"Yeah, Ara and Kamar wanted to go to this new arcade and diner. They said it doesn't open till 7."

"Cool, we can get a quickie in," he said nonchalantly as I squeezed his hand tighter. The artist chuckled as I felt my face heat up from embarrassment.

He has no filter at all.

"You're not getting a thing from me. Ooh, guess what?"

"You're just gonna tell me anyway so what's up," I narrowed my eyes at him as he quietly laughed.

"Why do you have the agenda to get on my nerves today and this morning in particular? I don't recall acting like this when we're talking about you."

"I'm just playing, tryna tease you. I love to hear about you baby, you my world."

"You my world headass—for real?"

"Ain't no need to question it. Now what's got you hyped?", I straightened up in my chair as I watched the man drag the machine gun effortlessly.

"I got that job down at the fitness center. I get to help all the kids and help as a receptionist from time to time."

"That's cool, I'd rather do that than organize mail all night. Speaking of, I got work all next week so we won't be able to do much after school. Plus I gotta babysit my cousins this weekend while my uncle and aunt are out of town so I don't know if you'd want to come by then."

"I will. And I understand you have a busy schedule---that's why we'll have enough fun to last us the entire week. Kiss?", I poked my lips out leaning forward as he pressed his lips on mine.

I couldn't tell you how infatuated I am with him. I have high hopes that we'll last a long time because he fits me just right no matter our conflicts sometimes. I think it might even be love.

"Kamar, you are insatiable. Leave me alone and let me play!", Ara yelled next to me as I played against him in basketball. Zakari was actually helping me shoot the ball while Kamar felt on Ara, distracting him.

"I can't touch up on my baby?"

"Not when you're making me lose, that's over a hundred points gone because of you!", Ara pouted as the timer ended and our scores were plastered---415 to 270.

"My bad, you'll be fine though once I feed you. Y'all ready to get something to eat?", Kamar asked as we nodded walking out of the arcade and down the street, not too long from this new diner.

When we headed in, it was super big and looked just like an old 70s movie. A waiter showed us to a table seated next to a window, Zakari letting me sit on the inside. I was aligned with Ara across from me as he sent me a look. I looked confused for a second before I looked where he was looking vaguely.

I looked back quickly pretending to fix my jacket as I saw Nate sitting with a group of guys laughing it up. I tried not to show any emotion as I turned back around seeing Zakari staring at me weirdly. Before he could something, the waiter came back with drinks which I was thankful for.

I felt his stare on the side of my face as I tuned into the current topic of the table which happened to be drugs oddly.

"I've always wanted to try marijuana but you know my parents don't want me to because of my health. I completely understand that but I wanna live," Ara exasperated before his eyes lit up at the food being placed down in front of us.

Zakari and I were sharing since we didn't have a big appetite plus this burger was big enough to be split into two, sufficing our small hunger.

I picked up a few fries sticking them in my mouth as Zakari tapped my thigh. I turned to him as he stared at me with narrowed eyes, "What's wrong?"

"There's nothing wrong, what are you talking about?"

"There is because you're tapping your feet all frantically which you don't do unless you're tight and your body went stiff a few minutes ago once you turned around. Who in here that's got you acting like this?", he looked around the diner as I tried to stop him but he turned around again with an eye roll.

"That bum ass nigga. Oughta pop his fucking cap off," he wore a sour look on his face as I interlaced our fingers, squeezing his hand.

"We can just hurry up and eat then go back to my house. I'm sure my parents won't mind if you spend the night."

"Tuh, your daddy ain't that comfortable with me yet. You trying to get me killed?", he chuckled drinking out his cup, bringing an arm around my shoulder.

"What my mama says, goes. If I got mama to agree then it'll be all fine except my dad would be giving you a stank look."

"Alright then. We'll do that, hopefully, we'll be outta here soon though."

"Here, take my card and pay for the food since y'all paid for the tickets at the arcade," Kamar handed me his card as I hoped Zakari would come out of the bathroom already.

In order for me to get to the cash register, I'd have to walk in front of the table where Nate is still sat with his friends. I was gonna wait for Zakari to get back but I just decided to get up and go as Ara and Kamar waited out front.

I walked towards the register keeping my eyes forward, not trying to spare even a glance towards him.

"I'll be right with you!", the employee yelled from the back as I stood awkwardly. The longer I stay up here, I feel like I might explode from being uncomfortable. Do you think I can get away with not paying and walk out?

"Dominique!", I ignored his name-calling and stayed still before I felt a presence at my back. I was not trying to have a confrontation with him and possibly start something in this dining place. And I also thought I told him to stay away from me---he's doing this to get me pissed?

"I'm talking to you Dominique," I ignored him once more as I wished this person in the back would hurry up. I want to leave and if I gotta walk outta here then I will.

"Speak back when I'm speaking to you!", he turned me around by my arm with a tight grasp as I winced pushing at his chest. His friends laughed at the table behind him as I glared before looking at him.

"Let me go now. I've specifically told you to stay away from me and that hasn't changed. Whatever understanding or relationship we've had before is gone---long gone." I tugged my arm away going to get Kamar outside to pay. I'm ready to go home before I do something out of hand.

"Nah, we ain't done. I've told you before that you belong to me and not that clown," he yelled after me as I turned around walking back up to him.

"I don't belong to anyone because I'm not an object. And if I were to say I belonged to anyone, it sure as hell wouldn't be you. I'm with Zakari and you need to get that through your thick skull and leave me alone," I pushed him away about to go outside before I was pushed into one of the tables.

I groaned as my side hit the edge of the table. I turned around as his hand made its way around my throat squeezing tightly. He sandwiched me in on the table as I choked hitting his arm. I kicked and tried to force him off me as I struggled to not fall asleep.

Seeing black spots, I knew I would go down in a bit but I still tried to put up a fight as best I could. I was almost gone but the pressure eased up suddenly.

I fell on the ground gasping for air as I heard someone yelling holding me close.

Once my vision was back, Ara was in front of me as I felt him rubbing my back. I moved closer as he embraced me in his arms.

"Are you okay, how many fingers am I holding up?"

"Three," I replied gruffly as he sighed pulling me up. I took a look over the diner seeing Kamar and Zakari restraining Nate on the ground.

"Call the police! I oughta put you in the fucking grave, my nigga!", Zakari yelled in his face as I rubbed around my neck. It was like I could still feel his hand cutting off my oxygen. What is wrong with him, I've never seen him act like this or come close to it.

"Oh Nique, you're crying," Ara said as I wiped my face off cuddling closer in his hug. I feel violated---ion wanna be here anymore.

We were in the police station as I sat in a chair as someone took pictures of the marks forming on my neck. I could've died if he put just a little more pressure on my neck.

Once the person got what they needed, they looked solemnly at me patting my shoulder as I sat still. Kamar was explaining to some officials what happened or what he saw and Ara was doing the same. Zakari sat next to me as he made no move to touch me.

I know him and he probably thought I was uncomfortable or scared to let someone touch me. To let someone who I trust and was close to touch me. Someone with who I shared intimate feelings touch me after this. Cause Nate were those things and it makes sense I wouldn't want someone who's alike in those ways to touch me.

But I wanted him closer.

"Do you need that bandaged young man?", the officer came up and asked him as he shook his head. I took a look at his fist and it was bruised and irritated. I took a look at his face and it was dark. He looked really in thought and just pissed. I can only imagine what he wanted to do to Nate.

"Dominique Gates, your parents are here."

I stood up seeing them rush over to me pulling me in their hold. Mama frantically checked over my body and was nearly engulfed in flames once he saw my neck. Dad had to hold him back from going over to Nate who was cuffed to a chair and hurting him. He yelled across the station as the police officers tried to calm him down.

They had to carry him off to another room as he tried to get out of the officers' arms, "Don't ever put your fucking hands on my child again! Get the fuck off me! I swear if you're near my son again, I'll take care of you myself!", he was gone as I sighed coming to face my dad.

"I'll be back, answer any questions you need to and we'll take care of the rest. He ain't getting off with this, I love you," he kissed my head as I nodded watching him walk into the next room.

I crossed my arms folding into myself as I eyed him across the room. He winked at me as I cringed turning away. Zakari was up and was crossing the room to direct me near another officer. I answered all the questions I needed to and then walked outside.

I stood near my parent's car with Zakari. He was still silent as I felt his gaze on me.

"Why aren't you saying anything?"

"I want to give you your space. I don't want you to be uncomfortable around me."

"Stop assuming...why would I be uncomfortable around you?", I looked up at him as my eyes filled with tears.

"I thought you'd be scared of me. Even though we two different people, I could be like him in your eyes after this. You loved him baby and you got feelings for me. You probably thought he ain't have it in him to hurt you like that especially with y'all history but he did. Probably thinking I could do something like that...rethinking what we have and want to be cautious," he said lowly as I let the tears fall breaking down.

"I want you to touch me! Please hold me---please, please," he immediately held me as I cried into his chest wrapping my arms around his middle. This all I wanted, I want him here.

Kinsley's POV

"I don't know how we're all gonna fit into my room unless we go into the theatre room," I said as I looked around at everyone as we watched Netflix.

Armelle, Victor, and I decided to have a sleepover to help me get back into my normal ways. It's been three months since what happened but I was still out of it especially since the deaths. Luca hit hard for me even after what occurred.

I knew him since middle school so it's just hard to let go of those memories.

And there's a constant reminder of him when everyone asks where he is or disappeared. Constantly relaying this false story that they moved halfway across the world abruptly. Covering up any trace of what happened and their livelihood here.

I feel too much sympathy and I hate it. Although it's a lot better than what it was. I was crying my ass off all the time for days after it happened but came to the conclusion that these were the people who were trying to kill my parents and me. It's just hurt feelings left now.

Amarin, Roderic, Ruben, Jahmiah, and Nila were here so it was a full house.

"We can all sleep there then---hey we should play a game!", Nila said as she sat up on my bed beckoning us to make a circle.

"If it involves us being messy then count me out," Armelle said as she pulled her eye mask down.

"We just playing truth or dare, can't be too bad between us," Ruben said as we started going around.

Everybody was doing dares and the things they come up with are disgusting or hilarious. Jahmiah and Victor had to kiss with a mouth full of ketchup, I had to eat cornstarch which I ended up coughing up, and the twins even had to run up and down the street butt ass naked. How the cops weren't called, I don't know.

And thank god our parents aren't here right now as they're hanging out with our uncles and aunt.

"Now Amarin, you're the only one who hasn't done a dare," Victor said as she rolled her eyes.

"What I look like doing any dares and y'all doing wild shit. I'll pass and go with a truth."

"Chicken," he let out with a cough as we snickered. She glared at him playfully.

"Then bawk bawk bitch. Just give me a spicy truth and it should suffice as much as a dare should."

Victor grinned as he whispered something to Jahmiah and he shook his head, "Baby, you foul. Don't start nothing in here," Jahmiah chuckled.

"I'm not starting anything. It's a simple question with a simple answer. Depending on what she answers will get it poppin' in here," I shook my head at him.

"Bring it on then."

"Who you tryna fuck outta all of us and don't lie neither. I know things," he winked at her as we all burst out laughing. Vic goes so far but I'm curious. When I tell you Victor knows all the tea, he knows all. He's super observant so I'm not surprised he knows something about Amarin that we don't.

"Kinsley."

Wait. All laughter stopped and I felt eyes on me. I looked up and saw Victor chuckling evilly as he sipped out of his bottle.

"Oh," that was all I can say.

"Victor, you knew what you were doing. Carry on with the game!", Nila said as she got everyone focused again but I was halfway there.

Amarin and me? Does she like me?

I mean I have no problem with girls liking me and me liking them but I haven't experienced that. Nor have I been with anyone outside of Kian. He was all I knew and he was complete shit. How the hell am I supposed to know how to go about things with Amarin----one of my best friends?

I'm gonna kill Victor.

It was around 10 in the morning and I'm so drained. We stayed up until 4 this morning watching movies and just talking before knocking up.

I always get up early in the morning so I was very unhappy with seeing the sun on my face and I've barely slept. But I still needed to carry on with my day so I went upstairs to fix a bowl of cereal. Amarin was up here getting a glass of water as I slowed down.

"Morning," I said as she smiled slightly pulling a box of cereal down from the refrigerator. She pushed it towards me as I thanked her before getting a bowl and milk out.

The atmosphere was pretty tense and I just wanted to run. I don't do well in high-anxiety environments and my response would be to duck and hide but I honestly wanted to know if she'll mention last night.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I shouldn't have answered the question."

"No, it's fine. I'm just a little...shocked. Do you like me?"

"Yeah," she nervously moved around as I turned towards her putting down the cereal box.

"That's fine if you like me...it happens. How long?"

"Since freshman year but I didn't really have a chance since you were with Kian and all. Or the fact that I didn't know if you liked girls or not too."

"I don't have a preference. Kian just interested me."

"So...what do you think should happen from here?", she moved a bit closer until our chests were pressed together. I was scared. I really was.

This is completely foreign to me but it isn't bad to explore things you aren't used to. It isn't bad that I want to kiss Amarin right now, right? I decided it wasn't and just pressed my lips onto hers. I moaned slightly as her tongue invaded my mouth and I brought her closer.

She put her hands on my face deepening our kiss as I moved forward, leaning her against the counter. She moaned bringing her hands down to my ass and squeezing as I hissed, running my hands down her back and over her ass.

We kissed roughly as our lips parted and came back together, my body heating up with each second. I grasped her waist as she trailed kisses down my neck, sucking around my collarbone while running her hands over my breast. I've never done this and I should feel weird but it doesn't. I want more if anything.

"Are we interrupting something?", we jumped back as my eyes shot to the stairs where I saw mama and papa coming down trying to hold in a smile.

"We were just um...morning," I said as they snickered.

"If you're gonna knock boots then we do that in the bedroom dear. The kitchen has already been graced by us," Mama said as I nearly threw up taking my cereal and going towards the theatre room.

"That's so nasty!"

"It's how Mell got here!", I heard papa as I snickered. Armelle went downstairs before me as I sighed.

Well, this is something. I have a lot of things to think about.

Thoughts? We got nine more chapters left, I'm gonna be really upset when I have to hit complete on this story.

Dominique and Zakari?

Nate?

Kinsley and Amarin?

Victor (I love him)?

Also, starting letting me know any bonus scenes you want to see or any scenarios. We gon drag this out 💀💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 2.5K 22
𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...
280K 9K 43
Summer is left distraught when one of her loves cheats on her with her worst enemy, and she finds out her other boyfriends covered for him. When they...
66.8K 3.3K 30
Pryce has been through too much and has been down with his people through everything. He's the opposite of selfish but it's time he starts to care fo...