๐“๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„

By KATLAS27

Sequel to Choices of L & D... This time around, we're dealing with trades, cheaters, and sex with a little lo... More

๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ
๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฑ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‡
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†ƒ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ…ฑ๏ธ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ…ฑ๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‡๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๏ฟผ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‡
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†ƒ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด
๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด
CHARACTER Q & A!

๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…พ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†

334 27 34
By KATLAS27

10 chapters left...

Victor's POV

Today was the day that we get our parents back. We don't know the extent of the situation and what exactly we were walking into but we already had a plan to go along with it.

In the case this goes very wrong, at least we get to see our parents one last time.

I've already let Jahmiah know the whole situation and although he's scared too, he's comforted me in this. I may act like a real bad ass but in actuality, I'm really soft. I act that way because I need to. You have to act hard to get through stuff like this.

On the inside...I'm scared as can be. But then I walked in front of that mirror and saw me and dad standing in it. I remembered our conversation from when I was eleven.

"Victor, if you're ever scared just know imma be right here along with mama," he pointed to my heart as I looked up to him holding that place.

"I thought being scared is bad. It shows you're weak at least that's what the boys at school say."

"Being scared isn't bad. Fear is an emotion, it's uncontrollable and it happens in the worst of times. I can get that that's why they would say that but it isn't all bad. Everybody gets scared. I get scared and so does mama. But does that mean I'm weak?"

"No, you and mama are the strongest people I know. You're my role models."

I watched as dad smiled leaning down in front of me to fix up the bottom of my pants and to correctly tie my shoes since my laces are always crooked when I do it. He looked up at me straightening out my shirt, "You're only weak if you don't fight back when something is wrong. You always fight back to revert wrong back to right. Don't try to be like me and mama though because we do bad things too which we need to correct. Be your own role model, be strong for yourself buddy."

"I love you daddy," I wrapped my arms around him in a hug as I felt a firm kiss being pressed into my head.

"I love you too buddy, now let's go finish getting ready for school."

I smiled at the memory as I put on my clothes for the day. Jahmiah stood behind me with what I knew was a pout on his face.

I turned around as he immediately pulled me into a tight hug. I rested my head on his chest as I could hear his heart ready to pump out of his chest. Out of the time we spent together last night, I guess those nerves settled back in from those relaxing moments.

"Ion want you getting hurt. I need you to come back to me in one piece---don't do any stupid shit or I'll have to kill you my damn self."

I chuckled pressing a kiss onto his chest before planting one on his lips.

"I'll come back because I always do. Nobody can't get rid of me that easily, you see the bullet wound healed soon enough and I bounced back hours later," I raised up my shirt showing him the scar as he moved his fingers over it with a shake of his head.

"Try not to get shot at all. No bruises or anything please."

"Can't promise that, who doesn't go down without a little fight?", I joked a bit as he sighed just nodding his head. I picked up his chin kissing around his face as he broke out into a smile enveloping me in his arms. He's such a baby but he's my baby.

He inserted his head into my neck grumbling as I rubbed his head. It always calmed him down when he was anxious or nervous. We'd lay down and he'll lay on top of me while I rubbed his head, his ears, or his back if something was really wrong.

I had to go though so I wouldn't be able to comfort him like I wanted to.

"I love you marshmallow," it was my little nickname for him. He could turn so soft and fluffy just for me.

"I love you cookie crumble," that was his for me. Cookie crumble for the way I'm hard and yet so sweet on him, able to crumble when he comes around. He was my everything and I'll crumble to nothing if it was for him.

I gave him one last kiss before I got my keys heading to a meeting place that Kinsley decided we should go until this whole thing kicked off. As I drove, I couldn't help but feel like I was being caught or something.

I called Armelle as I waited for a few rings before she picked up, "Hello?"

"Mell, are you with Kinsley right now?"

"Yeah, we're at that place," for now we were speaking very vaguely. It came to our minds that our phones are possibly tapped and we don't want to take any chances.

"Good, I'll see you later. Love you sis."

"Love you too," I hung up speeding up. I'm really paranoid today and I feel like we may have to relocate our meeting place.

It was a few minutes later that I pulled up outside the coffee place we decided on. There was a reservation already made so I was escorted back to a table where I saw more than just Kinsley and Armelle.

Uncle Messiah, Uncle Jairo, and Auntie Kolbie were sitting at the table as Mell and Kins had their heads down. I can now guess that we were in trouble.

I went ahead and sat down as Uncle Messiah just started unloading on me, "Y'all are stubborn and don't fucking listen! We told y'all how dangerous it is and that we'd handle it but nah, y'all decide to go off on your own and on top of that, you ain't let us know what's up! If you knew something was going down then you should've told us---you would've been walking in blind by yourselves and possibly dead!"

"You can't blame us for wanting to find our parents and yeah, it may have been wrong for us not to tell you anything but that's it. I'm still going to that meeting and making sure whoever wants us dead is dead themselves."

He held a stern look with me as I challenged him with the same look. To be honest, none of the adults scare me except maybe my mom. Other than him, nada. I wasn't backing down for shit so either he helps us or I can handle it myself somehow.

"You're just like your mama. He ain't shit neither, always thinking he one step ahead of somebody about to get in some trouble."

"And just like mom, he'd say---and I have to agree---you have a big ass head thinking and in fact wishing you could be one step ahead like him. Should I continue?", he shook his head laughing as I cracked a smile.

"That's his favorite thing to say to me---me and him gonna have to scrap though when we get him back."

"We? You're gonna let us come with?", Kinsley said squeezing my hand under the table as I gripped hers.

"Yeah, now let's fix that plan. There's some holes missing where you ain't got back up and it wouldn't work out too well. Let's fix it," Uncle Jairo said as we started to really formulate a plan.

Author's POV

Approaching the worn out building, the group split to go towards their positions as the three siblings stuck together ready to take the rescue mission head on. They walked with high confidence into the doors spotting the less than concealed trucks surrounding the building.

If it wasn't clear by that that something was going on then they didn't know what was.

Kinsley, Victor, and Armelle in simultaneous motion, stepped quietly in to the vast area seeing their parents tied up on their knees with guns pointed to their heads.

They promised each other before they came in, especially Armelle and Victor to not get too hot-headed in case the sight wasn't too pretty. But in this case, it was Kinsley who was struggling to not show her anger. Letting it overcome her would put them all in danger.

And although she was fuming, she wouldn't let that get everyone she knew killed.

"The kids show up, we were expecting you guys," a man, Tyler Young, exasperated as he waved for guns to be pointed at them.

The three stopped in their tracks and made slight eye contact with the rest of their family hidden within the building, guns pointed to the ready also.

"Guys---Kinsley," Luca said stepping up from behind his dad. His sister, Lexi, didn't falter in her spot and pulled a gun out to her side. She look annoyed as she watched her brother lose control of his emotions, him always having a small crush on Kinsley. If Lexi could, she'd get rid of her weakling brother but that wasn't up to her. Their dad saying he just needs a lot more grooming to withstand something as stupid as emotions.

"Save it. We want to make a deal," Kinsley strongly asserted as she walked a bit closer, the other two following suit.

"I don't take deals from kids. I do take kids though and ship them off and that's exactly what will be happening to you and then I'll get rid of your parents," Tyler uttered vilely as they grimaced.

"So you take kids and sell them through the black market I guess, do a little trade? Would you do the same with your own kids for some money?", Armelle said as he snorted pulling the kids into his arms.

"Of course I wouldn't they'll be taking my place one day and you all will be rotting somewhere in in a ditch."

"See that won't be happening today. Or at anytime because you'll take our deal and we'll all leave here well. I'm sure you won't be happy but it's better to be pissed then dead right?"

"As if you guys could do anything!"

With his words, the building echoed with the cock of multiple guns. The siblings watched as they all looked around suspiciously not seeing anyone. Messiah, Jairo, and Kolbie hid with the shadows---they've been doing this long enough that they knew how to hide from plain sight. Knew how to take out their enemies faster than you put your fingers together to snap them.

They were more than ready for someone to make a move.

"Make the deal or die, choose," Kinsley gritted out as Tyler hardened his face before softening it out with a smile.

"Go for it, make the shot since you're all so bad."

Victor smirked stepping forward  as Lexi pointed her gun in his direction. Directly lined up with his skull for a perfect shot. He looked towards her and then his parents as he sent them a wink. Their small smiles although covered showed much pride in their children. They had faith someone would come for them and if this didn't go well, at least they got to see their kids one last time.

"You see, I don't like when people test me or try to challenge me at anything. I'm not a punk unlike your kids--", Victor was interrupted.

"Get to the fucking point blabber mouth, this shit is taking forever," Lexi bitterly said as she rolled her eyes.

"I didn't ask for your input whore, sit the fuck down. You ain't all bad and you've met someone a lot more worse than your match. Don't get your teeth knocked in," Victor spat at her before turning back to her father.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, you've had a chance to give it up and we're done with possibly negotiating. Each time you refuse to hand over my parents then a body drops. Refuse twice and double the bodies. Get where I'm going here?"

"I do and I could possibly care less. They can all die, they're here to protect me anyway," he waved them off as some of his men looked at him with a disbelief. That wasn't in the job description.

"Fine, your choice. Drop one." One guard dropped instantly as Tyler flicked his head over to the now bleeding out body. He pretended as if he wasn't affected by this but fear was creeping up just like his karma.

"So what? They're just bodies."

"Give us our parents now. I hope you know that once the bodies start multiplying, there won't be many to protect you. And I wouldn't bet your safety on those two over there---look like they're shaking in their boots like a bunch of bitches," Armelle laughed out crossing her arms as Lexi tightened her grip on the gun.

"Shut up! Why can't we just kill them too?", she yelled at her dad as he slapped her across the face.

"I won't stand for you insolence any longer Alexia. You be quiet and let me handle this." She quieted down lowering her head. Kinsley almost felt bad but then she didn't. Her parents were kneeled right in front of her still tied up.

"No," Tyler stood his ground as Armelle lifted her hand. And two more were gone.

"I think we should speed this up. Untie them and hand them over. Refuse one more time and I'll just cancel them all out. So...what are you gonna do Mr. Young?"

He smirked and Victor just waved. A ricochet of bullets came on dropping every single body leaving the Youngs in its wake.

By now, they were completely scared as the youngest cowered back a bit. They clearly weren't prepared by this and it was all their fault. How could they possibly follow their family in its footsteps much less something as dark as the black market?

"You're sick in the head, all of you! Lexi and Luca, I'm sorry for this but he deserves it. I want to let you two go because I feel as if you were sucked into this. Now," Kinsley let out as Tyler was then falling to his demise, resting in cold blood along with all his other victims.

Kinsley's POV

I watched as Armelle and Victor ran up to mom and dad untying them, crying as they finally were in each other's hold.

I carefully made my way up to Lexi and Luca as they stared down at their dad's body. I called their names as they looked up grimly. "He's gone...no pulse."

"I wasn't gonna let him get away with anything he did. But you guys were once my friends and I just can't forget that so I'm giving you the option to leave. Leave town, go somewhere but you can't stay in New York. We don't ever want to see your faces again, I'm sure you'll figure something out. Now leave."

They nodded sharply walking away as Luca looked back with a second glance before continuing on.

I looked towards my parents as I smiled. They smiled back before getting up quickly showing scared appearances.

"Kinsley, watch out!", I looked back seeing Lexi's gun raised at me and then the sound of a gun shot.

I opened my eyes seeing her cough up blood as she looked in a different direction. Victor held up a gun at her before shooting once more, taking her down.

He also shot Luca as I looked on with wide eyes, "Leave no enemy alive," he said before sighing looking over to me as he ran up along with Armelle enclosing me in a tight hold.

"Never turn your back kid, never turn your back on an enemy," Dad came up limping as he chuckled slightly kissing my head and pulling us all into a hug. I cried wrapping myself into him as I felt tears land on my face.

"My babies, I missed seeing your faces," we turned at mama's voice seeing him run quickly crashing into our arms. He kissed our heads crying as he rambled on about missing us.

I missed you too. I missed you both.

That was dramatic but thoughts?

Anyone you want to speak to?

🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 470 19
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐...
116K 3.5K 33
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ -- ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
13.2K 469 22
Your body is a weapon and it's is killing me, making me to bleed, and making me weak. getting me addicted to you, even though you are a poison in my...
42.5K 434 22
BL oneshots Open for suggestions and comments... Totally smuts