There Will Always Be Protagon...

By fallenangels21

**NOT MY ORIGINAL TRANSLATION OR STORY, for offline reading purpose only. Credits to original author and tran... More

Harem 001
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70.1&70.2
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91.1&91.2
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94.1&94.2
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98.1&98.2
Chapter 99
Chapter 100.1&100.2
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111.1&111.2
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128

Chapter 125

1.4K 62 14
By fallenangels21

^Samoyed doggo and puppy^

After he finished talking to the pet shop's owner, Gu Yi stuffed Ye Zhizhou into a small cage, then carried the cage into a black car parked at the door. 

Ye Zhizhou lifted his paw numbly and pulled the dog tag on his neck.

"Behave." The door of the cage opened, and a huge and powerful palm reached in, rudely pushing aside his buttocks, and took out the marble hidden under his body.

Ye Zhizhou barked as he stood up and bit his sleeve as quick as lightning. "Wang, wang, wang!" (What are you trying to do to my Tongtian!)

"Six days in the bathroom."

Ye Zhizhou quietly spit out the sleeve and lifted his paw to grab Gu Yi's palm.

Gu Yi patted his small head and shook the bead in front of his eyes. "You like this?"

Ye Zhizhou pounced on his hand and tried to snatch Tongtian back with his mouth.

"Seems like you really like it." Gu Yi returned the bead to him and patted his head again. "Don't pee or poop in the cage." With that said, he pushed him back into the cage, turned around to fasten his seat belt, and started the car.

Ye Zhizhou let out a sigh of relief. He quickly set his paw on top of the marble and pulled it into the pace that was located on his paw. After confirming that Gu Yi wouldn't suddenly disturb him, he opened the system again and looked at the plot of the world's destruction.

After the protagonist and the male leads happily got together, their business grew larger and his ability also grew stronger. Three years later, his ability suddenly upgraded, and he was able to see whether or not people had abilities.

The door of a new world opened, and he was surprised to find that all male leads had abilities; they just weren't aware of it. Gu Yi's ability was hypnosis, but it was very weak and probably could only temporarily hypnotize small animals. Wu Kaien's ability was speed, which was a little useless. Shi Jianwen's ability was his voice, as people who talked to him would unconsciously have a good impression of him, so his popularity had always been good. Wen Jiahe's ability was identification, which was also very weak, but very useful. Xiao Rui's ability was restoration, suitable for his work of restoring cultural antiques. Chang Yao's ability was purification, as the air around him would become cleaner.

After the protagonist worked through his astonishment, he was ecstatic. So he was not an alien. It turned out that there were people who awakened abilities in this world! Thus, he happily called the male leads, and excitedly told them about their abilities. The male leads all had different reactions, but they all finally accepted the methods taught by the protagonist.

Five years later, the male leads mastered their abilities, and the protagonist once again upgraded his own. In order to celebrate everyone's ability advancements, the protagonist arranged a honeymoon trip and decided to take the male leads out for a good time.

The trip's route spanned across the whole world. The protagonist and the male leads played very well, completely missing the fact that a secret ability organization had been targeting them.

At the last stop of the honeymoon trip, the protagonist took the male leads out to the sea to fish. He then was surrounded by the ability organization, who had long since premeditated this, and fell into a desperate situation. The protagonist and the male leads were shocked and tried their best to resist. But in the end, they saw that they could not win and decided to simply self-destruct their own abilities to take down the ability organization's people as well.

Ye Zhizhou: "..."

The power generated by the self-explosion of their abilities triggered a tsunami, which killed the president of a big country who came for a vacation. In addition, Gu Yi uploaded a video before self-destruction... All the factors added up and the effect expanded. The existence of abilities was finally exposed and known by the masses of melon eaters.

The world fell into turmoil. More and more people found their own abilities. After studying and practicing, they began to shine brilliantly and became elites in all walks of life. A few years later, the fanaticism of having abilities decreased a little. Ordinary people found that their positions in society had been greatly occupied by ability users, and they began to feel dissatisfied with ability users. More than a decade later, the conflict between ability users and ordinary people became more and more serious, and ability users had basically occupied the upper rungs of society. After several decades, the exploitation and oppression of ordinary people by ability users became more and more unrestrained, and the conflict between the social classes became even more entrenched. It seemed like war could break out at any moment. One hundred and fifty years later, war finally broke out between ability users and ordinary people. One hundred and fifty years later, the accumulated energy released by ability users burst out, destroying the Earth's magnetic field, causing frequent natural disasters and eventually destroying the world.

The light screen was still flickering. Ye Zhizhou looked at Gu Yi, who was carefully driving. His mind was in the type of tranquility one got after being struck by thunder. Of course, how could a hell level world be a normal world? He should have understood that long ago, based on the plot's nasty personality, how could turning him into a dog be enough...

[Detected changes in the plot. Host, please receive the new plot.]

"....." He hasn't even done anything, so how did the plot just change. 

With a dog's face, he put on an expression of "There is nothing left to live for." He looked up at the light screen as the words changed.

In the new plot, there was an additional scheming dog by Gu Yi's side. The dog was a good for nothing and actually bullied the weak and poor protagonist... Later, he was neutered. What the protagonist owed was returned. Yet because the dog indiscriminately bit people, it was abandoned by Gu Yi and finally died in the hands of dog thieves.

How much malice does this world have for him? He had already become a dog, and it still wouldn't let go of him!

"Tongtian, let me guess. The body you arranged for me at the beginning was Qin Shuhou's, right?"

[The host is very intelligent.]

So it seemed like whether it was as a man or a dog, he would not have a good ending. What exactly did God not like about him.

The car stopped in front of a villa. Gu Yi took Ye Zhizhou out of the cage and set him down on the grass in front of the villa. He turned to look at a rose wall in the corner of the yard. "Jianhua, I'm here."

Ye Zhizhou was stunned to hear this name and tilted his head. Jianhua? Shi Jianwen's sick and weak brother? He turned his head questioningly, only to see a ball of white suddenly rushing out from behind the wall, followed by a beautiful man sitting in a wheelchair.

"Aoaoao!"

The white shadow quickly approached, and then it attempted to sharply brake but wasn't able to stop in time, causing Ye Zhizhou to tumble.

"Wang!" (Where did this mad dog come from!)

"Wang, wang!"

"Wang!" (Damned dog, go away!)

"Wang, wang, wang!"

With a paralyzed expression, Ye Zhizhou endured the white dog's sexual harassment.  His spiritual power popped out, as he was very displeased. He raised his paw towards the other's face and swung down ruthlessly.

"Ao--!" The white dog yelped, turned, and ran behind the handsome man. It poked out its head and looked at Ye Zhizhou fearfully.

Gu Yi saw this and his lips twitched. He squatted down and took out a dog biscuit from his pocket and handed it to Ye Zhizhou. He rewardingly patted his head. "Xiao Qiang, well done."

Ye Zhizhou angrily huffed at him and pointed his butt towards him. He was fed up with this stupid world!

Gu Yi turned him back around and continued to hold the biscuit in front of him. Ye Zhizhou once again pointed his butt towards him.

"That's a teething treat. It's too small to eat it right now." The handsome man drew close to him in a wheelchair and bent down to hold Ye Zhizhou. He touched him, looked at Gu Yi, and asked, "When did you buy it? This dog seems like it hasn't been weaned yet."

"This morning." Gu Yi out away the biscuits and patted Ye Zhizhou's head. "On my way to work, I just happened to see someone selling dogs. I remembered you had a dog of the same breed here, so I should be able to raise him well."

The handsome man gently pinched Ye Zhizhou's ear, his eyes lowering slightly. "I also have money."

Gu Yi was puzzled. "What?"

"I'll raise it." The handsome man took off the dog tag on Ye Zhizhou's neck and held the dog in his arms. "I like it. I want to raise it."

Gu Yi frowned. "But he's my son, and yours is there." Then he pointed to the white Samoyed squatting beside the beautiful man's wheelchair.

"That one was bought by Jianwen, so it's not mine." The handsome man raised his eyes to look at Gu Yi with a sincere expression. "Our friendship is of more than ten years, yet you wouldn't even give a dog to me?"

Gu Yi glanced at him. "Shi Jianhua, don't be shameless."

When Jianhua turned his head, the hand holding Ye Zhizhou tightened, as if the man silently vowed to use this shamelessness to the end.

Ye Zhizhou froze in Juanhua's arms, and his spiritual strength uncontrollably came out. Was this his lover? This familiar strong attitude and mint fragrance...

[Warning! Warning! Asking host to please calm down and focus!]

He was startled and quickly withdrew the spiritual power by Shi Jianhua's head, and his heart sank. No, there was no spiritual power from Shi Jianhua. This was not right. When his lover had recovered his memory, his spiritual power had become even more powerful than his. After arriving in this world, it was impossible that he hadn't awakened his spiritual power. But what about the familiar mint fragrance and the strong sense of possessiveness when he had seen him... Could it be that his lover in this world had played himself broken?

[Scanning Shi Juanhua's soul status... Scanning complete. The matching degree of the body and soul is 100%, and there is no abnormality.]

100%... Ye Zhizhou stared at the light screen, and his brain became a mess in a flash. Such a high-matching degree only represented one thing; Shi Jianhua was an original product of this world! But, since the last world, his lover could no longer use the method of reincarnation to follow him, and he could only borrow other people's bodies.

He moved his hind legs and jumped out of Shi Jianhua's arms. He tried to smell the mint fragrance on the other's body, and his tail drooped somberly. This Shi Jianhua should not be his lover... First, he became a dog, and then Tongtian turned into a ball. Now there was a guy who looked like a lover... Just now, if he had sent his spiritual power to Shi Jianhue's mind without a care and had accidentally killed him or broken his mind...

At this thought, he became frightened and his fur puffed out. If foreign forces hurt local people, they would be expelled or wiped out by the heaves. That was a close call just now! Moreover, in the last world, his lover said the soul flags seemed to have realized the existence of him, this variable, and might try to deal with him itself. Then the various pits he had experienced after he came to this world, were they all caused by the soul flags? Since he had become a dog, then what about his lover? Would his lover also bet targeted by the soul flags and turned into something strange?

His body was suddenly picked up. Then a warm palm fell on his back and patted down his puffed-up fur. "Xiao Qiang, don't be scared. Don't worry, no one can take you away. You can only be mine."

Ye Zhizhou was stunned, then quickly raised his head, and stared at Gu Yi who looked down at him. He barked as he fell apart, "Wang, wang, wang!" (This familiar line, what exactly is this world trying to do!)

As always, sorry for the late update '-.-
I apologize for any misspelled words
Stay safe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.5K 62
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...
1.3M 91.4K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
24.8K 581 9
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...