The Retired Queenpin

By GoddessofJustice

Aaliyah Daniels is a former Drug Lord, assassin, and wife. She lives a secluded life with her two children Ki... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 2 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 3 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 4 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 5 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 6 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 7 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 8 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 9 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 10 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 11 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 12 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 13 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 14 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 15 (Damien POV)
Chapter 16 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 17 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 18 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 19 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 20 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 21 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 22 (Unknown POV)
Chapter 23 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 24 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 25 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 26 (Aaliyah's POV)
Authors Note
Chapter 27 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 28 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 29 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 30 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 31 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 32 (Damien's POV)
A/N
Chapter 33 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 34 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 35 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 36 (Niko's POV)
Chapter 37 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 38 (Aaliyah's POV)
New Book (SNEAK PEAK)
Chapter 39 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 40 (Niko's Letter to Aaliyah)
A/N (updated 2.27.2020)
Chapter 41 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 42 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 43 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 44 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 45: Omniscient POV
Chapter 46: Omniscient POV
A/N
Chapter 47: Damien's POV
A/N
Chapter 49: (Damien's POV)
Chapter 50: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 51: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 52: Omniscient POV
A/N:
Chapter 53: Epilogue:
New Story!

Chapter 48 (Aaliyah's POV)

1.8K 112 1
By GoddessofJustice

"Did you enjoy that?" Damien Asked as we walked back to the Limo. 

"I did. Surprisingly." Considering I didn't like people, It was truly as surprise that i enjoyed that meet and greet. 

"I have a surprise for you." Damien stated as we both slipped into the limo. 

"Oh Lord. The last time you said that it was a house." 

"Not that extravagant unless you want another house?" He raised his brow. 

'We don't need another house." 

"That's not what I asked." He chuckled. 

"I know." 

The ride was silent for a while until I decided to tell him what had been plaguing my mind. 

"I don't want you to kill Charles." i stated softly. 

"Excuse me." Damiens head snapped towards me. 

'I don't want to kill Charles and I don't want you to kill him either." 

"Why?" 

"Cut the crap, Lover. As Heartless as we both want to be perceived, we aren't. And I know you don't want to kill him no matter what he's done."

"Gattina, anyone who threatens to harm my family deserves whatever they get." 

"I don't want your fathers death on our hands. Do I still want to punish him? Yes. Do i want to kill him? No. No matter what you say i know you would resent me and yourself for killing your father." 

"So, after we torture him you just plan to let him go?" 

"No because I know he would retaliate." 

"So, what is your plan?" 

"I think we should hand him over to your mother and let her do what she pleases with him." 

Damien Chuckled. 

"My mother would more than likely kill him." 

"No harm,  no foul." I shrugged. 

There were just some people I wasn't willing to kill simply because of who they were to me or someone else I loved. No matter how many times they crossed me I just couldn't bring myself to be heartless enough to kill them.

Whatever Damien's Mother did to Charles once she has him in her possession is her business, not mine. And I wouldn't feel pity if she killed him. A selfish man like him didn't deserve the gift of life considering all the wrong he had done. If he perished it would be because he contributed to his own demise. 

"Is this what's been on your mind??" He asked. 

"Yeah." I sighed. 

Damien pulled me into his side and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too, Damien." 

The ride was a little longer than expected but when I saw the old mansion we had been occupying when we first got to italy I knew something was up with this "Surprise." 

"Are we moving back here?" I asked 

"Hell no. I have something to show you." 

We got out of the limo and made our way into the house. Christian was sitting on the couch in his phone. 

"Is this what you've been doing since I left, fratello?" Damien Asked. 

Christian Shrugged. 

"Come, Micio." Damien sighed. 

I followed Damien down to the basement where I saw Charles chained to a chair; unconscious.

I wasn't shocked. i was far from it actually. I knew that it was only a matter of time before Damien found him.  

"Is he?" 

"Nope.. Drugged." 

"Where'd you find him?" I asked as I walked around Charles . Inspecting him. 

"A small Diner North of Venice." 

"Hmm, how the mighty have fallen...." i stated as I looked him over. 

"My dear, Aaliyah." Charles voice cracked. 

"Not your dear but yes it's me." 

"Have you too finally come to your senses?" 

"Have you?" Damien snarled back. 

"She's mine. She's always belonged to me." Charles lifted his head and glared.

 "First of Fucking all, I don't "Belong" to anyone. I'm not an item to be possessed. Second of all, I'm marrying Damien and there is nothing you can do about it. Why chase a woman who CLEARLY is NOT interested? Especially, when you had a great woman in Katherine right at home?"

Charles didn't answer. 

That pissed me off. So, I hit him.

"YOU TRIED TO TAKE MY CHILDREN, YOU SELFISH BASTARD! THEN YOU RAN. YOUR OWN GRANDCHILDREN." I spat. I grabbed him by his luscious gray locks and pulled his head back so i could look him in the eyes. 

"Do you have no Shame?' I asked. 

"All is fair in love and war, darling.." He grinned. 

This time I slowly grinned back. "You think so." 

I backed away from Charles and snatched the gun from Damiens Holster. no sooner than Damien could grab my hand I had already shot Charles. 

"Micio, No. This is what he wants; to upset you." Damien pulled me to him and took the gun out of my hands slowly.   "Remember the plan."  he kissed my forehead. 

I slowed my breathing and then looked back down at Charles. I had shot him in the shoulder. 

There was a satisfied glint in his eyes. As if he'd gotten the exact reaction he wanted by pushing my buttons. 

Christian walked in and grabbed the gun from Damien who was still talking sweetly to me in attempt to calm me. 

"Father, you need to let this go." Christian spoke up. 

"Shut up, boy. You'll never understand love because you've never been in love." 

"No, you've never been in love and clearly don't know how to love nor what love is." 

"You're not worth my bullets." 

"Oh but he is worth mine." Damien's mother came waltzing down the basement stairs. 

Charles smirk dropped as his ex-wife descended the stairs. 

"Christian called." She smiled at him. 

"Well, mother, you're free to have your fun." Damien pulled me along with him back up the staircase. 

-----------------------------------------

When we got home Katherine was sitting in the kitchen chatting it up with Marcella. 

"Ah, they're home." Marcella smiled as we walked into the Kitchen. 

Katherine slowly turned around in  her seat. I walked over and hugged her. 

"Hi, my love." She greeted. 

"Hi." I kissed her cheek.

Damien nodded towards her which was strange because Damien was always very loving towards her. I'd noted to question him about it later. 

"How was your outing?"

"Good. We enjoyed ourselves." 

"Yes, but now we are tired. We want to see our children and go to bed." Damien spoke curtly to Katherine. 

Okay. What the Fuck? 

I furrowed my brow as Damien pulled me out of the kitchen, down the hall, and up the stairs. 

"Okay. What is going on? Why are you giving Katherine the cold shoulder?" I asked as soon as I closed our bedroom door. 

"Katherine has been here for about 3-4 days and knew exactly where my father was. And didn't say one word, knowing what he did." He snarled. 

"Okay but Damien you have to consider what her circumstances for not speaking up was. Your father could have threatened her." I explained sliding my hands across the hard planes of his back. 

"I  guess." He sighed turning to face me.  

"Damien, Katherine is a good woman. She's the one who told you to keep an eye on Charles anyways."  

"She is still his wife and she still loves him." 

"Yes, she my be his wife but they doesn't mean that she loves him." 

Charles was extremely manipulative from what Katherine had told me and well I don't believe Katherine wants anything to do with the man. And I'm certain he threatened her to keep her mouth shut up. 

"Lets just get in our pajamas then go see our two sets of twins. Hmm.."  

"Mm I like the sound of that." I sighed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 173 33
Alessia Hernandez, daughter of the second largest mafia empire is ordered by her own father to marry the only son of the largest mafia empire around...
228K 4.5K 51
DISCLAIMER THIS BOOK IS NOT A SLOWBURN, WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO AND IT NEEDS EDITING. 𝐀 π‹πŽπ•π„π‹π„π’π’ πŒπ€π‘π‘πˆπ€π†π„ 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 πˆππ“πŽ π’πŽπŒπ„...
5.5K 98 38
22 year old Aaliyah Jackson is trying to put her past behind her and focus on new beginnings. With college graduation around the corner, her ex stalk...