Ghost Writer [Harry Styles][H...

By goldensunflower0201

On his last night in Hawaii, Harry Styles sets his sights on a fiery pro-surfer, who pushes him outside his c... More

Author's Note-Please Read
1 - PEOPLE LIKE US
3 - MEDICINE
4 - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY
5 - ONE LOVE
6 - WAVES
7 - EVER SINCE NEW YORK
8 - SLOW HANDS
9 - SEE YOU AGAIN
10 - SLEDGEHAMMER
11 - THE SUN IS RISING
12 - GOT IT IN YOU
13 - THIS CITY
14 - FALL
15 - FLIGHT
16 - HOW DO YOU FEEL
17 - BRUISED BUT NOT BROKEN
18 - MAYBE
19 - SWEET CREATURE
20 - SOMETHING WILD
21 - I MUST BE DREAMING
22 - WALK ON THE WATER
23 - GOOSEBUMPS
24 - DON'T HOLD ME

2 - DON'T COME DOWN

847 36 50
By goldensunflower0201

REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, & ADD TO LIST TO GET UPDATES!

<<<>>>

(HARRY'S POV)

We arrive at the club, and I pull the hair tie from my bun, ruffling my hair to let the curls loose and run my fingers through the top to swoop it over to the side. Then I place my sunglasses back where they were to keep my hair out of my face.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're kinda fucking rude for flaunting your perfect curls around like you own the place?" She peeks at me from the corner of her eye.

My eyebrows shoot up, and I look at her with a small smirk. That was one hell of a backhanded compliment if I've ever heard one. But for some reason, this one doesn't make me feel uncomfortable like the others. She complimented me but then knocked my ego right back down a peg by calling me rude. And I kind of like it.

"I can't say I've been insulted for having nice hair, no. You would be the first." I flip my hair over my shoulder, and she giggles, smacking my arm playfully.

She sucks an awkward breath through her teeth. "Yeah... I'm shit at saying nice things to people. But give me a second to change again, and then we'll go in. Unzip me," she demands like she doesn't know how this affects me.

Sunny turns her back to me, and I nearly pass out from having to do this again, but I somehow manage, unzipping the fabric quickly to get it over with. She leans over my legs, reaching between them to grab a short, body-hugging, high-waisted, white skirt from the floorboard. I hold my breath with my arms in the air, refusing to look at her bare back. 

Or else this night is going to get awkward really fast.

She wiggles it up her legs and over her waist, bunching the dress up to fasten the button before pulling the dress over her head in one fluid motion; showcasing the white lace bralette from earlier that covers a few inches of her ribs at the bottom. She applies a coat of red lipstick whilst I look around my feet, searching for her shirt... but then I hear her door open.

"Oh. You-You're getting out now. Okay then... No shirt," I ramble as I watch her smirk at me, shutting the door and walking around to the front. I follow behind, meeting her there.

"You're not in England anymore, Curly. You're on an island that's hot, and humid, and people like to get as naked as they're legally allowed to around here." She snickers at me, linking her pinky with mine. 

I smile at the simple gesture as she pulls me past the impossibly long line of people, and side hugs the bouncer before leading me inside the club. It's like all of Kauai knows who she is, and she can get in anywhere without an invitation.

She weaves us through the darkness, squeezing past a sea of drunk—yep... they're half-naked—bodies. Releasing my finger once we're behind the DJ booth, Sunny runs towards a very, very large man who looks like he works out eight hours a day. He has every inch of his skin littered with intricate, black, tribal tattoos, and he sports a spikey black hairstyle. He's, without a doubt, the most intimidating man I've ever seen in my life. If he's not a local, then I'm not Harry Styles.

"Aloha, my little minnow," he says, swooping her up into a painful-looking bearhug, and twirls her around before she taps out from the dizziness, and he places her back on her feet.

"Aloha, brother! Spike, meet Curly. Curly, this is Spike." Sunny introduces us, waving her hand between the two of us hastily, and then she wanders away towards the booth to pull up some music files on her laptop.

"Ah, you got a nickname too, huh? That must mean you've made an impression on her. She only gives them to people she likes," he informs me, reaching out to shake my hand. His grip is crushing, and I have to keep myself from wincing in pain. Although, as I look at his hair, I see how he got his nickname.

"Well, that's good to know, at least. She's something out of this world. I just thought she forgot my name and didn't have the heart to tell me," I admit truthfully. 

Spike cackles, slapping my back in amusement, forcing my body to fly forward from the impact, but I catch myself before I eat the ground.

"Naw, braddah. Trust me, you don't wanna be called your real name by her, because that means she's upset or you fucked up somehow and are on her shit list. But I'll be back in an hour. Don't let her burn the place down." He waves goodbye and his words about her liking me ring in my head. I can't help but let a satisfied smile spread at the mere thought that she didn't just bring me here because she felt bad for the quiet, shy guy.

Over the next hour, my eyes stay glued to her as she dances around enthusiastically, hyping up the crowd. Her blonde hair whips back and forth and she throws her hands up as she jumps along to the beat drop. She looks like an angel. She's just so carefree. I admire that about her. And I can't lie... I'm a little jealous.

She has all this talent and freedom and can be authentically herself to all of these people... and they all love her. She's adored just by being true to herself and not apologizing for it. Hell, she flips everyone off as her signature greeting and they eat it up. She's real.

My entire career, I've been under a microscope in the spotlight, having to hide who I am, and dealing with trash magazine rumors, calling me a greasy-haired womanizer, gay, or overrated. Part of me wishes that she doesn't know who I am and hasn't read all that stuff written about me. But if she does know who I am, I'm grateful that she's treating me like a normal person and not like Harry Styles, the heartbreaker bloke from One Direction.

If people only knew the truth.

I look to my phone and see a load of texts from the boys asking where I went and that they're going out to grab a drink, and to call if I want to join. They probably think I went home. They will shit their pants if they show up here and see that I'm with Sunny instead of in bed like I usually am. I'm not much of a partier, because I don't like all the shit that comes along with it in Hollywood.

"Hey! Spike just got back. You ready to get wasted?" She grabs my shoulders and shakes me excitedly with a toothy grin on her face.

"How can I say no to that face?" I've never been a huge drinker but it's my last night and there's no way in hell I'm leaving her till I have no choice to.

"Whoo! You're in luck cuz I drink for free," she yells over the music, yanking me toward the VIP section's private bar. She lays out ten glasses and pours each of them in a straight line, filling them to the brim before handing me a shot of the clear liquid. "I hope you like tequila."

I reach over the bar and grab the salt and limes, "Bring it."

"Oh, Curly! It's brought! You've never had a shot like a Sunny-Side-Up! Just wait. You'll love it!" She smirks devilishly and wiggles her eyebrows before grabbing my hand to lick over the spot where my cross tattoo inks the fleshy part above my thumb.

My breath hitches and I could swear my heart stops, my soul leaving my body as she pours the salt on my now wet flesh. She throws back her shot like an expert, skipping the salt. But when she places the lime in her mouth, she puts it in backward so that the shiny pulp faces me. I tilt my head in confusion, and she curls her forefinger at me suggestively.

Then it clicks in my head. I raise my eyebrows and my mouth falls open.

Ohhhhhhh! 

I swear to God, this girl is going to give me a heart attack.

I lick the salt from my hand, pushing away the thought that her tongue was just there so I can make it through this night in one piece before throwing back the liquor. I close my eyes briefly and let its venom course its way through my body.

I muster up every ounce of bravery I have inside of me and lean forward to meet her lips with mine. My teeth grab the lime and I pull away slowly, staring into her eyes whilst sucking the sour juice from the fruit, removing it shortly thereafter.

"You alright? Your cheeks are flushed, and you look like you're about to pass out," she giggles, taking two more shots straight, never flinching from the sting of the dangerous liquid.

"Way to call a man out for blushing!" I laugh, shaking my head. I remove my sunglasses, hooking them onto the collar of my shirt so I can run my fingers through my hair. It's a nervous habit that I need to stop before I go fucking bald.

"Maybe I wanted to make you blush. Did you ever think about that?" she shrugs, craning her head back to smile at me. My cheeks heat up at her comment, and I look down to my shoes, avoiding her cocky stare. "So, that means you must've liked the shot then. I had a feeling you would."

My eyes lock onto hers, and she winks at me. She hands me another, licking my hand again, repeating the steps like before. We polish off the last of the shots, and the buzz hits me hard as she drags me to join her on the dance floor.

"I can't dance," I say into her ear so she can hear me over the thumping music. Her head whips around to look at me, and she scoffs.

"Everyone can dance! You just gotta let yourself feel the music." She grabs both of my hands and raises them in the air to hover by our shoulders as she begins swaying her hips to the beat, matching our arms to her rhythm.

You have no idea...

"You asked for it." Feeling the alcohol wipe away my insecurities, I start dancing like I do on stage.

And by that... I mean horribly! I pump and swoop my arms through the air and roll my hips in circles, shuffling my feet as I let myself lose control. She throws her head back in laughter and joins in, flinging her body around just like me, feeling unshackled as the music invades her senses.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is! I'd recognize those dance moves anywhere!" Louis' voice cuts through the music, bringing me to a halt. "Hi Sunny!" he waves.

"Hello," she smiles wide, waving at the guys.

"We thought you ditched us to go to bed, but I see you decided not to be a total fucking bore like usual," Liam jokes, shoving my arm.

"Oh, that's where you're wrong, Teddy Bear. He's definitely not of the boring kind. We've been having ourselves a lot of fun. Haven't we, Curly?" She elbows me and winks, saving me from being roasted by the guys whilst also leaving them to wonder what she meant by that.

I smirk at the memory of our lips brushing together when we were taking shots earlier. She pokes my dimple, sticking the tip of her tongue out of the corner of her mouth, which only makes me chuckle at her adorableness.

"Yeah, you guys have been missing out," I goad, turning my head back to them.

"Clearly," Niall grumbles, crossing his arms with a whisper of a smirk forming on his mouth.

"Let's get some alcohol in you guys, and then we'll come back out to dance. Sound good?" Sunny herds us into the VIP section, pouring another round of shots.

"You don't want us dancing anywhere near you, sweetheart. We'll ruin your reputation in five seconds." Louis pretends like he's somewhat kidding, but she doesn't realize how serious he is.

"I make my own reputation, thank you very much, Mister Sassy Pants. Even you aren't embarrassing enough to ruin it." Sunny sticks her tongue out at them, generating a round of laughs from us all before she hands out the tequila. She must like us because we all officially have nicknames. "Anyone need salt?"

My gut instantly tightens at the thought of her giving them her 'special' shot. They all nod and lick their hands simultaneously, and I mimic their movements as she goes around to pour a little on each of our hands, placing a lime on the rims of their glasses as she goes. She stops in front of me and smirks, pouring the salt, but keeps my lime in her hands as she steps back and raises her drink for a toast.

"To horrible dancing and making bad decisions!" she screams, and we all clink our glasses together, cheering out happily. My head is already spinning from the amount of alcohol we've had tonight, but she looks solid as a rock.

How is she not plastered yet?

We all go through the steps and throw back our drinks, but when it comes time for my lime, I peer over at her. I have to bite back my smile when she steps toward me with the lime between her teeth, waiting for me to take it. I twist the rings on my fingers nervously and breathe out an airy laugh before leaning my head towards hers to take it.

Though, before I can process what's happening, she drops the lime to the ground and meets me halfway, crashing her soft, cherry-red lips to mine. She catches me off guard, and I inhale sharply through my nose as every muscle in my body freezes from the unexpected maneuver. However, within seconds, her hands meet my neck, cupping my jaw firmly, and I instantly melt into her touch, molding my lips to hers as I kiss her back feverishly.

My hands find her hips and pull her flush against my chest, deepening the kiss. But as soon as it started, she breaks away with a wicked smirk on her face and takes another shot before she starts dancing again by herself—not giving a damn about what anyone thinks of her. I cautiously turn to my friends and when my eyes meet theirs, I see a group of baffled and wide eyes staring back at me; all of their jaws on the floor.

"Bloody hell, you wanker!" Louis slaps me on the back of the head. "You never said that this is the kind of fun you were having!"

Sunny strolls up and throws her arm around my shoulder, hanging herself off of me lazily with the same expression on her face.

"Hey now! No violence. He didn't tell you because this is the first time I kissed him... because I was sick and tired of waiting on him to make the first move." She sneaks a glimpse of my stunned face and raises her thumb up to wipe off the traces of her lipstick left behind, sparking a shiver to run down my spine.

"Yeah, he's shit at talking to beautiful women. Poor guy. He'll never get a girlfriend," Niall laughs, and both Sunny and I throw him the middle finger at the same time, triggering another round of laughter.

"He's been doing a fine job, Blondie. He just needed a little nudge. But I'm about to take Curly Boy here on a little adventure. Anyone wanna join?" she asks, squeezing my shoulder.

My gaze darts to the guys, and I silently beg them to come up with any excuse not to go. Niall rolls his eyes while the other two smirk at me. That look can mean one of two things. "Let's fuck with Harry's night." Or "You better make some bad decisions and make us proud."

Liam is the first to speak up. "Nah, we have an early flight tomorrow, so we're going to call it a night here soon," he tells her before turning to me, and ruffling my hair. "Harry... don't do what I wouldn't do."

"That doesn't leave me a lot of options then," I throw back.  

He winks, mouthing the word, "Exactly."

"Alright pretty boys, I'll catch ya on the flip-side. Have a safe trip home!" She hugs them and waves goodbye before pulling me from the VIP section to do only God knows what.

But at this point, I'd follow her anywhere.

<<<>>>

Soooo... how are you guys liking it so far? Please let me know in the comments below and vote! Spam the hell outta me!

All my love <3

CH SONG: DON'T COME DOWN - THE MAINE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
253K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
849K 39.6K 169
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one