Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With 🥺💦)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)

8.9K 140 17
By fuckboy_cagayo

I was drenched in sweat and panting by the time rehearsal was over. At some point, I had taken off my shirt since it was pretty much soaked. When the choreographer gave us a thirty minute break, I took a seat in one of the chairs in the studio, and started downing some water.

Perrie, who's my dance partner, comes over to where I sat with a smile. "Hey," I wave, drinking the last of my water then wiped my mouth with my arm. "Hey, Pez."

"Me and the girls were gonna hang out after this. Wanna come with?" I furrow my eyebrows up at the older woman. "What? Really?" She nods.

"What for?"

"Just hang out. Watch a movie, get a little drunk, stop Jesy and Jade from getting too drunk," I chuckle. "Yeah, okay. I'd like that." She smiles, "Great! I'll tell the girls." I nod and she waves as she turns on her heel and walks away.

After our break was over, we went over the complex and vigorous choreo at least three more times before being able to go home.

Two hours later, I was fresh out of the shower and slipped into something nice and comfortable. I put on one of my favorite hoodies, black pants, and black shoes with white laces.

I tied my long hair up in a bun with a deep, shaky breath.

I was honestly a bit nervous as I waited for Leigh-Anne to pick me up. One reason is that they never asked me to hang out before.

Secondy, I'm not use to being around anyone older than me. I just turned 22, making me the youngest dancer. Well, the youngest period. So, being invited by one of them surprises me.

Not ten minutes later, Leigh texts me, saying she's outside. I take a few deep breaths before texting back that I'm coming out now.

I check my appearance, adding my short, black hoop earrings to my look and head out to Leigh's car.

———
"...I hate being in a room next to Leigh-Anne," Jade says before sipping from her wine glass. I kink my brows together, "Why?" I asked while sipping on my own drink that I mixed myself.

"'Cos her and Andre are loud as bloody fuck," she answers and Jesy laughs while Leigh groans in apparent embarrassment.

"What, they have music playing or something?" Perrie shakes her head in amusement, "Nope."

"The tele's too loud?"

"If so, they watch some freaking shite," Jade grimaces while setting her drink down after consuming a good amount of it. She seemed a bit tipsy rather than drunk so far.

I turn to the woman in question, "What do you two be doing?" She just widens her eyes and takes a sip of her drink.

"Dre be blowing that back out!" Jesy laughs at Leigh's expense. "Shut up, Jesy!" She throws a pillow at her and I chuckle a bit. "Seriously, you don't know what we're talking about?" I shake my head slowly.

Jesy gets this mischievous smile on her face and Perrie holds a finger up. "Don't." She puts her tongue between her teeth, "We're talking abou-"

"Don't say it," Leigh adds.

"I'm so confused," I say, slumping back on Perrie's couch. "Y/N, love," Jade starts after taking another drink then sets it back down. She folds her hands together as if she were a teacher.

"Leigh and Andre-,"

"-keeps Jade up with their loud and vigorous fucking."

"JESSICA!" Perrie shouts, earning her a slap on her thigh while she just laughs. My eyes grow in size at the older woman who had her face in her hands.

"Oh, God!"

I look away, taking a slow sip from my glass. Jade then starts to laugh along with Jesy, though a little softer. "I honestly find it hilarious how innocent you are, hinny," she says, now drinking from a water bottle that sat next to her wine glass.

"Hey! I'm not that innocent."

"Okay, then. What does 'eating out' mean?" I blink a few times. "Uh... going on a date or something?" They all laugh at that.

"What? What I say?"

"Okay, okay," Jesy says after calming down. "Do you know what '69' means?"

I make a face, "Does it has something to do with that rapper?" Jade facepalms and Perrie snickers while finishing off her beverage. She had the least amount of alcohol out of us all.

"Yep, you're innocent as hell," Jesy says.

"You're like a little kid!" Leigh pinches my cheek and I stare at her blankly. "I'm not a kid. I'm an adult."

"That may be, but you're still a baby to us," Jesy says and I roll my eyes, sipping my fruity mixture. "I'm anything but," I mutter and I noticed the raised brows from the older Geordie across from me.

"What is it?"

She shakes her head, glancing down then back up. "No, tell me. What is it?"

"Don't mind her. She has a filthy mind. Maybe filthier than Jesy's," Leigh says and Jade protests, "Nah, ya see, I was gonna explain to Y/N what we were talking about without being so blunt."

"But she's so innocent, I'm sure she wouldn't have caught on."

"Still here, guys," I say and they look at me as if they forgot I was sitting here.

"Can we watch that movie now?" Perrie asks, taking the remote from the coffee table.

We all answered affirmatively.

———
About thirty minutes into the movie, Jesy called her boyfriend to pick her up since she was almost shit-faced and kept licking Perrie's cheek. Jade ended up falling asleep on the couch while Leigh and Perrie cuddled.

When that movie was over, Leigh called for a car since Andre had a match later and it was already past 2. By the time the car showed up, Perrie had already put on a new movie called Blue Is The Warmest Color.

Perrie told me I could crash since Leigh was my ride and the movie that was playing was actually pretty good.

About ten minutes in, Jade woke up with a mild hangover and went to look for something to take. Afterwards, she joins us, sitting next to Perrie this time.

"Is this Blue Is The Warmest Color?" She asked and we both nod, eyes glued to the screen. Later in the movie, it got to a particularly steamy scene that made my cheeks heat up.

I found myself looking away and Perrie chuckles at me, but doesn't tease me for it.

The scene progresses and I lick my dry lips, watching discretely while the two women watched without a problem.

Then, I felt it.

I look down at my lap in horror and quickly grabbed a pillow and set it on it. Jade gives me a concerned look, "You okay there?" I freeze, feeling as if I'd die if she caught me.

"Uh, yeah. I just... never watched a movie like this before." Perrie takes her eyes off of the TV to look at me. "You've never seen a sex scene before?" I shake my head slowly, truthfully.

"Wow, you really are innocent," she giggles. "Am not! I just don't watch a lot of films. Let alone films like this," I defend and Jade gives me an elevated brow.

She looks at the pillow on my lap, then me, then the TV, then me again. An almost challenging expression occupies her face as she turns her body to me. "Is that why that's on your lap?"

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"I don't know what you're talking about," I say quickly while shaking my head. She suddenly takes the pillow from me.

I yelp and hurriedly shield myself to fight off any more embarrassment and shame I'm already feeling. "So you aren't completely innocent," Perrie comments and I groan.

Now, I know how Leigh-Anne felt earlier.

"It's okay," Jade says in a soft manner. "This movie gets me a little riled up, too." Perrie rolls her eyes, "You're single and lonely, what doesn't rile you up?"

Jade gives her a sassy look, "You."

"Bullshit. Yesterday, you were all on this."

She shrugs, "Your point?"

I listen to their banter as I sit here with an erection. I honestly felt a bit pervy since it's no secret that all four women are drop dead gorgeous and I'm sitting in between two of them with a hard on.

How in the hell am I gonna get rid of this?

"Are you, Y/N?" I'm snapped from my thoughts by the blonde's voices. "Huh? Am I what?"

"A virgin." I was a bit taken back by the question, but it made my entire body blush uncomfortably. "Uhh," I say lamely. "You at least got a handy?" Jade asks.

I shrug, "I got a bj in year ten, but that's it." For some reason, that was cute to them. "Leigh was right. You are a little baby," Perrie coos at me.

"I'm not little or a baby," I say and Jade gets "that look" again. Her eyes go to my concealed lap, "Prove it." Perrie nearly chokes on her spit. "Jade!"

"I'm literally a head taller than yous," I say.

"No, I meant stop covering your lap. I want you to prove it."

My eyes grow in bewilderment, "Y-You wanna see my-?" Perrie scolds her again and she shrugs, "She said she wasn't little. I wanna see." She says this casually. I don't move, feeling more nervous that I initially felt from earlier.

Jade sees the look on my face and cringes. "I came on too strong, didn't I?"

I started to shake my head, but Perrie answers. "You just asked to see her dick," her face was stale. I sit back some, using my hands to hide it, though I could feel both women's eyes down there.

I felt like crawling into a ditch and burying myself alive because it hasn't gone down even a little. If anything, it felt like it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Why now of all times??

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, Y/N. I'm honestly still a little tipsy." I shake my head, "No, I'm actually more nervous and embarrassed with myself than uncomfortable, if I'm honest."

We all go quiet for a minute while a song in the movie started playing.

"You wanna... take care of that?"

"It'll go away," I lie. It was actually kind of painful at this point. I had to ease up on it a little with a quiet hiss. Jade makes a humming noise and gets up, circling the couch to stand behind me.

She puts her hands on my shoulders and began massaging them chastely. "Is this okay?" I nod, and close my eyes as she began working my tense muscles.

"This should help deflate your problem," she says and Perrie laughs. "Why'd you have to say it like that?"

"What? I'm just helping her out. Who wants to walk around with a hard willy?"

"But you wanted to see hers just two minutes ago." Jade shushes her, "Go back to the movie, baba." Perrie rolls her eyes, but continues watching.

After about ten minutes, I was still rock hard. Despite Jade's intention, the action actually turned me on more. But it felt so good. Putting my problem aside, the massage is proper relaxing.

I found myself moaning and she pauses.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask while twisting my body to her. She shakes her head and resumes, working her knuckles in slowly now. I bite my lip as another noise escapes.

Perrie then gets up and excuses herself to use the restroom. "Feeling better?" Jade asks and I nod, feeling way more relaxed than before. Jade stops again and rests her hands on my shoulders.

But when I looked back at her again, her eyes were on my lap.

I had uncovered myself without realizing and it was prominent.

"You weren't lyin'," she breathes out and I go to cover myself again, but she gently stops me and I let her.

She gets close to my ear and I shiver at the closeness. "It doesn't look like it's going down anytime soon," she whispers in a husky voice. "I can think of other ways to help you out," she moves her hands down my chest and stops at my stomach.

"L-Like what?" I asked, looking up at the older woman.

To my surprise, she places a soft kiss on my lips, making a strong tingle go down my back. I don't react immediately, being too in shock that Jade Thirlwall is kissing me right now.

She breaks it a second later and bites her lip. "Your lips are soft," she says and I stutter out a thank you. She smiles, coming back around and plop right next to me. She grabs my face and leans in, giving me time to do the same or back out.

I hesitantly get closer and met her halfway, subconsciously sighing against her lips.

My body is on 103 right now and I deepen the kiss. She pleasantly surprises me again by straddling me while our lips stayed connected. I moan audibly at her heat on me as it started getting a little more steamy.

"Mm," I groan when she starts grinding down right on my dick. She does it again, letting out a breathy noise of her own. My hands land on her waist, but she moves them to her bum then wraps her arms around my neck.

We break for some air and I could see that her eyes were darker than before.

"Do you wanna go any further?" I say nothing, leaning forward to bite her bottom lip and tugged on it. Her eyes close and a soft noise passes her lips.

"If it'll get rid of my 'little' problem," I say daringly. I honestly don't know where this sudden confidence came from, but I'm way too horny to care.

Something tells me that Jade is too.

The Geordie then leans back after I released her lip and starts taking off her shirt, tossing it on the couch before we resumed our make out season.

She runs her nails on the back of my neck and I quiver, also bucking my hips. "Ungh," she moans, rolling her hips against me.

I just might bust if I don't get any relief and soon.

She pulls away, lips a darker pink than usual. "Take me," she says and I felt myself pre-cum. "Where? Does she have a spare room?"

She shakes her head with a devious smirk, "Let's do it right here."

"R-Right here?" She nods slowly then buried her face in my neck. "What if Perrie comes back?" She begins kissing my neck sensually. "Trust me, she's not gonna care." I moan when she runs her tongue on a certain area.

"Are you sure?" She stops and looks at me for a moment. Then she reaches behind her back and undoes her bra with ease. The fabric falls between us and I'm met with dark, stiff peaks.

Jade pulls me to her and I automatically wrap my lips around one, making her let out a sexy noise. She hugs my head, skillfully taking my hair out of the confines of the band before tangling her hands in it.

I swirl my tongue around her nipple and she cants her hips again. This time, she keeps doing and I grunt, feeling myself dribble in my underwear. She lets out breathy moans as she presses down on me.

I switch nipples and she jumps with a little squeal, causing me to stop. "Are you okay?" She doesn't answer, just brings my face to her chest again and I resume my actions. She then lets go of me and goes to undo her belt hastily.

Once she got the zipper down, she grabs my hand and slips it in her pants. "Oh, fuck," I breathe out when I feel how turned on she is.

"Touch me," she says and I do so, wanting nothing more than to please her. Her eyes closes and she bites her lip with a curse. "Shit," she rolls her hips a little faster on my hand.

With the amount of wetness I feel, I can tell it's been a while for her. Meanwhile, this is the furthest I've ever gone with a girl.

Was I about to lose my virginity to Jade Thirwall?

———
*This is gonna be two parts since it got too long... thank you pooh45667 for the request

xZain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
873K 40.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

113K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC