BABYGIRL//Bwwm//ON HOLD

By shecute06

I am one of those girls who is friends with guys and is the only girl in their friend group. More

charecters
description
1
2
3
4
Check out
6
Not an update
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Author's Note

5

6.3K 173 9
By shecute06

"I don't like this Liam character," Hunter said as we sat on the couch with his head on my lap.

"And why is that so Mr Carson?" I asked playing with his hair.

He shrugs his shoulders"I just don't like him,"

I roll my eyes at his response, "I don't know why you dislike him yet you've barely had a conversation with him cause you've been giving him the stank eye all day today."

*Flashback*

I walked with Liam as we made our way to the cafeteria after the calculus lesson we had together.

We got to the line and got our food, Liam getting a burger and fries while I got two large slices of pizza and fries.

After that I led the way to our table.
"Wassup losers," i said as I sat down with Liam following suite.

"Wassup,"Liam said after a second of the boys just staring at him.

"Ey,"  Zach and Mason said at the same time while Hunter was shooting daggers at Liam.

"Guys this is Liam, he's new in town, Liam this is Zach, Mason and Hunter." I said before eating my pizza.

All throughout lunch the boys basically played 21 questions with Liam while Hunter asked some shady questions and gave Liam the stank eye.

*Flashback over*

"I don't know what you are talking about" he mumbles

I rolled my eyes, "sure you don't."

My phone dinged indicating I had a new messages.

I stretched out my hand to reach for my phone that was on the table.

Before I could reach for my phone, Hunter snatched my phone from the table.

"Who have you been talking too lately, you've been texting constantly" he says using his thumb print to unlock my phone.

"New message from Mike," he read out from my phone. "Who's Mike?" He says with an eyebrow raised.

I bit my bottom lip,"Mhm, theguyfromfootlocker"

"What did you say?" He says with a brow raised, taking his head off of my lap.

"I .said.it's .the .guy. from. Foot. Locker."

He clenched his jaw upon hearing my response. "Seriously!?"

I was getting tired of this shit.

"You always do this, whenever I talk to a guy, you get all mad and shit and I end up listening to you, but I'm tired of your shit Hunter. I'm fuckin talking to him and I'm not going to stop because of you!"

"Fine, do whatever the fuck you want, but when boys like him use you for your looks don't bring your ass back running to me cause I won't be there to comfort you!" Hunter said, his face turning red.

I know his got anger issues and I shouldn't push him this much but fuck him.

"Get out of my house Hunter, now!" I said pointing to the door.

"Whatever" he said picking up his phone and jacket and leaving.

I threw a mini tantrum, "Agh his such a control freek!".

"You don't see it do you?" Kiera said with her arms crossed.

I roll my eyes knowing where this conversation was going.

"He likes you, that's why he gets mad when guys ask you out." She said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"No, your wrong, all the guys are like that, it's cause I'm like their little sister."

"I get all the guys are like your brothers or whatever, but we all know Hunter has the worst reaction. Why you may ask? Because. he. likes .you," she says as if she where lecturing me.

"I'm not having this conversation with you again," i said walking past her to get snacks in the kitchen.

"He likes you, he likes you..." She repeated in a singing voice.

"Shut up you little hoe!" I said throwing an egg at her.

"Oh no you didn't?" She said touching the raw egg on her head.

Before I could reply, flour was thrown all over my head and a full blown food fight began.

"Okay stop... You win!" Kiera said between laughs.

We cleaned up the kitchen before our mom came back cause she would murder us if she found her kitchen a mess.

After cleaning we both went to our rooms to take showers. I spent over thirty minutes bathing and an additional 20 to wash my hair.

After my shower I changed into my PINK onesie.

I went on my phone to see if I had any new notifications when a message popped up.

Hunter 👿❤️: I'm sorry

I leave his message on read and went through the rest of my messages.

After that I went back downstairs to find my mom and stepdad making dinner, homemade hamburgers and fries.

"Need any help?" I said making my presence known.

"Sure baby, you can help your sister set the table," she said concentrated on the burger patties she was making.

I helped set the table and we had dinner. We talked about our day as we ate.

"Kay, are you going to tell them how you hd a fight with Hunter?" Kiera said putting her elbow on the table with a smirk.

"Why are you and Hunt fighting?" My mom asks

"It's nothing much ma," I mumbled avoiding her eyes.

"You sure, it seemed like more than nothing," Kiera mumbles.

I got up with my now empty plate and put it in the dish washer.

"Goodnight people," I said making my way upstairs.

" You can't avoid this topic for long!" Kiera shouted from downstairs.

"I can't hear you!" I shouted continuing my journey to my room.

I got into my bed with my phone.

Mike😊✨: How has ur day bn?

Mike and i have gotten close over the past few days, we are constantly texting and we instantly vibed.

With him conversations just flow, we flirt and have alot in common.

I didn't realize i had fallen asleep until i woke up to the sound of someone opening my window.

The hell?

I look at the time on my alarm clock that was on my nightstand and saw that it was only a few minutes past eleven, a little over  an hour since i came up here.

I redirect my attention to my bedroom window to see a shadow of someone on the tree branch.

My heart started racing, I quietly made my way to my closet and  took out my wooden bat for incase of a situation like this.

I slowly made my way to the window when the stranger opened the window.

He pulled his body in through the  window. Before his full body could get into the room I smacked him with the bat.

"Ouch, fuck!"

A/N wassup cuties, I'm baccck.
I've gotten so many views over the passed two weeks I am so happy and thankful.
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow 🖤❤️
Love y'all a shit load

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136 25 18
Velvet and this boy are really good friends u both start to have feelings for each other but u think the boy doesn't little do u know he does tho *EN...
219K 10.2K 33
πš—πš˜πš‹πš˜πšπš’ πš‘πšŠπšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš”πš—πš˜πš , 𝚠𝚎 πšŒπšŠπš— πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš’πš πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πš πš— πš•πš˜πš , πš“πšžπšœπš πš‹πšŽπšπš πšŽπšŽπš— 𝚞𝚜.
137K 4.2K 36
' 𝐈 π‹πŽπ•π„ π˜πŽπ” π“π‡π‘πŽπ”π†π‡ π„π•π„π‘π˜π“π‡πˆππ† π“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐀 π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ π“π‡πˆππ†'
Brad & Nick By Lex

Teen Fiction

137K 7.2K 23
Two Bros. One Friendship. One may or may not be in love with the other bro's boyfriend.