The Best Harry Potter Fanfics...

By abbyholdren

My favorite Harry Potter Fanfics!! None of these amazing works are mine! Wanted to share all of these that I'... More

1.) Little Bird (D.M.)
2.) Through the Dark (D.M.)
3.) Rough Waters (R.B.)
4.) Skinny Dipping with a Mermaid (S.B.)
5.) Tightly Knit (F.W.)

6.) The Slytherin Royals (D.M.)

124 2 0
By abbyholdren

@MaxineLane

My Thoughts

This might actually be my favorite book on Wattpad. The story line is amazing. The Characters are really well written. The author kind of rewrites the story in an amazing way. The friendships in this book show what a true Slytherin is. I have reread this one twice and love it even more. This is definitely a story, so if you are looking for something quick to read this may not be it. The writing is very good. Centers around Kallista (O.C.) and her friends. Harry Potter era. This book is finished. However, the author posts little updates and spinoffs at the end!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.9K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
131K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...