The Influence | Colby Brock

By thean0nym0uswr1ter

Katelyn is a sweet, achieving girl who focuses on her school and family more than partying and drinking, like... More

Chapter 1: Romanticism
Chapter 2: Projects
Chapter 3: Connections
Chapter 4: Roofied
Chapter 5: Talking
Chapter 6: Comfort
Chapter 7: All the Way
Chapter 8: I Can Help You
Chapter 9: Heart to Heart
Chapter 10: False Negative
Chapter 12: Mom Knows Best
Chapter 13: First Look
Chapter 14: Safe Place
Chapter 15: Best Friends Don't Hide
Chapter 16: The Family
Chapter 17: Gossip
Chapter 18: Anatomy
Chapter 19: Dm's
Chapter 20: Rumor Has It
Chapter 21: Space
Chapter 22: Baby Names
Chapter 23: Guilt
Chapter 24: Liar
Chapter 25: Bro Code
Chapter 26: I Don't Kiss and Tell
Chapter 27: First Date Excitement
Chapter 28: Moving On
Chapter 29: Frat Parties and Strangers
Chapter 30: Into the Rabit Hole
Chapter 31: 37 Weeks
WIP

Chapter 11: Decisions

850 13 1
By thean0nym0uswr1ter

We sit on opposite sides of me bed, staring at each other. Neither of us know what to do, or say, so we don't.

Colby sighs and looks up to the ceiling before looking back at me, "We need to talk about it. I mean obviously you have to get an abortion. There's no way we can have a baby."

My eyebrows furrow and I shake my head, "No, I'm not getting an abortion. I'm keeping it, for sure."

"Katelyn, just think about it. We're in high school, we don't have jobs, we can't support a baby."

"Then I guess we better get to work then, right?" I tell him with my eyebrows raised.

He rolls his eyes, getting up off my bed and grabbing his jacket. "No, we're not having the baby. Get an abortion, Kat."

"It's my body, Colby. And I say I'm not getting an abortion. You can leave if you want, I don't need you raise the baby with me. I can do it on my own." I get up with him, following him down the hall.

"I just need to think, okay? We both do. Just," he puts his hand on the doorknob, "Just think about it, okay? We can't have a kid and that's that." He doesn't give me a chance to talk, instead he leaves me by the door alone.

I feel my chest become heavy as the realization hits me. I'm going to be a mother. Tears whelp in my eyes as I process the news. Is Colby being serious? Does he really want me to get rid of it?

The door opens back up, my eyes meet his again as he walks over to me. His lips crash to mine as his hands cup my cheeks. I fall into it, letting him kiss me. He backs away, "I'm sorry, I love you. We can do this." He whispers. I smile and nod, a tear streaming down my face was a. "I love you."

****
I know, I know, short ass chapter. I've been busy with school (my last day is nov 3) and work but I'm working on writing more! Comment suggestions/ideas for the story. They would he graciously appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.4K 63
Her parents were serial killers. Her dads in prison and her mothers dead. Kathleen thought all her problems were erased, until she got that one speci...
277K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
14.9M 457K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
725K 24.4K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...