𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

By dmalfoysmissus

*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* He loosened his hand from around my neck teasing me with a walking motion of his two f... More

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐭𝐞𝐧

52.4K 1.3K 3.1K
By dmalfoysmissus

Draco

"Adeline come out of there, it's freezing." I shouted rising to my feet as she walked further into the lake.

"I-I'm a mudblood." She sniffled, the water now reaching her waist.

"No...Ade, you're a half blood don't call yourself that," I muttered walking closer to the lake.

She pulled out her wand from the side of her top "stay away from me!" she shouted in tears.

"You, Pansy everyone you c-call me a mudblood! What's different now?" She whispered now shivering.

"For Christ sake Adeline get out of that lake you're lips are turning blue for fuck sake!" I stepped forward as her wand is still clutched in her hand.

"I — you — I can't do this, I can't. — mudblood — I'm a mudb-" unable to string a sentence together, her teeth now chattering furiously, her wand shaking uncontrollably in her hand.

Porcelain skin turning transparent, lips turning blueberry blue.

Fuck!

She'd fainted into the water.

"Adeline!" I shouted voice croaky.

I ran into the water, not even bothering to flick of my shoes or clothes, I didn't care.

The wind whistling against my ears as I ran down the hill set me into panic.

Adrenaline pumping through my blood as the trees blew back and forth ferociously screaming at me to save her.

The water was colder than fucking ice.

No no, why has she done this.

The temperature change on my skin was drastic.

I swam to Adeline, water gushing into my ears as I held my breath.

I was soon looking over her drenched transparent body in horror 

Her usual blood rushed lips now dry and cracked.

I snaked my arm underneath her knees as the other grabbed underneath her shoulders, picking her up out of the water, she was freezing, skin like winter.

I ran back to the castle, panicking and panting running through the corridors past my dorm "Kol get out her now!" I shouted still running.

"Adeline?" Kol spoke as he ran to catch up with me.

"Get madam Pomfrey" I shouted carrying Adeline's dead-weighted body, limp in my arms as water droplets fell from her brunette chocolate hair wearing all but her panties and a flimsy top that was now clinging to her skin.

God she was beautiful, yet so damaged.

I laid her on the hospital bed.

"No...no please Ade, wake up!" I pleaded whilst shaking her shoulders holding back the salty water in my eyes.

The thought of her dying because of me shatters my heart, the thought of her dying alone.

Kol ran in.

"No fuck sake Adeline, wake up!" He cried with shock splattered on his expression.

"Please Ade I can't do this without you!" He cried into her shoulder.

Still emotionless and limp she laid.

Kol grabbed as many blankets as he could find wrapping her up in the fluffy material.

"Ade, wake up." He sniffed into the crook of her neck stroking her face as his tears ran down her shoulder.

I stood in utter shock.

Unable to move, as if my joints were locked into place. 

"Move boys!" Madam Pomfrey shouted as she ran over to Adeline.

I couldn't move though, all I could feel was the warm tears streaking down my face as I watched the nurse carry her lifeless body over to a warm tub of water.

Adeline

His wrists laid unmoving in heavy chains, deep gashes in his face, cheeks covered in dirt, blue and purple bruises scattered over his body, sitting emotionless against the brick wall.

Who is it? I can't make their face in the dim light.

"Ade wake up!" Kol screamed.

I fluttered my heavy eyelids in confusion.

Was that a dream, who was that man chained up?

I was sat in a bath of luke warm water surrounded by Kol, Draco and madam Pomfrey.

"Why did you fucking do that, Adeline?" Kol sobbed as he stroked my hair, the tone of his voice not matching his words.

"Y-you saved me?" I questioned, turning my gaze to meet with Draco's.

"You're so fucking stupid Roberts, do you know that?" He whispered wiping his nose with his sleeve as he toughened up and looked away.

"I beg to differ." I whispered, voice croaky.

"Through all that she still manages to be a cocky brat." Kol laughed turning to Draco.

I chuckled as did Draco.

A week had passed since the encounter at the lake, I guess I just needed that I mean besides the part where I'd developed hyperthermia and almost died but the anger and frustration was released and I finally felt better than ever.

Although, these images.

They keep flickering through my mind, uncomfortably vivid images that make my head burn when they occur.

Of a man.

Chained up in some dark mouldy room.

Just live I'd seen a week ago when I almost died.

I could hear his cries at night, in my dreams.

I just shook it off, it's probably one of them repetitive nightmares, it'll surpass eventually.

"Ready for class darling?" Kol interrupted my thoughts holding his arm out like a butler with a grin.

"Of course." I replied swivelling on my seat in the great hall.

As we made our way to potions I was excited for today's lesson, the people who failed at making the amortentia the previous lesson had to make the potion again in front of the whole class.

How humiliating.

I practically bounced down to Professor Snape's class, the thought of a free lesson for us whom brewed it correctly was relieving.

"You've got a spring in your step haven't you." Kol laughed as he slumped his arm around my shoulder.

"State the obvious." I grinned up at him cheekily.

"Oh, behave with your sarcasm Roberts." He rolled his eyes with a smile as he pushed my body closer to his.

"Make me." I replied as I twisted from under his arm now walking backwards facing him as he walked forward.

"Is that you challenging me, Adeline?" He questioned with a cock to his brow.

"Maybe." I giggled playfully.

He started to run after me as I ran backwards, turning around I practically morphed into Draco's body as our chests clashed.

I fell to the floor with force as my bag drifted across the floor next to his feet.

"Going somewhere, Roberts?" He tilted his head with a smirk as he lent down.

Was he actually going to help me up?

No.

He grabbed my bag and sped off.

"Hey come back here!" I shouted scrambling to my feet in a sprint.

He stood a few meters in front of me strolling backwards "come get me," he winked as he began to sprint down the corridor.

I was nowhere near as fast as he was, soon enough the halls had cleared and all I could hear was my own footsteps pattering against the stone.

I'd lost him.

Great.

"Ughhhh." I groaned throwing my head back as I spun back around to walk my way back to potions until a long arm snaked around my waist yanking me back, as I went to scream a large cold hand covered my mouth with rings digging at the sensitive flesh on my lips.

It all happened to fast as my back was pressed against somebody's chest in a dark cleaners cupboard.

"Boo!" he whispered next to my ear, sending a cold running shiver down my spine.

Draco, of course.

As he released his hand from my mouth I reached for the light until his long fingers snapped around my wrists assertively as he held them behind my back.

"Too slow, Roberts." He again whispered, this time so close his icy breath was ricocheting off of my ear.

Two can play this game.

I pressed my back further into his back, allowing my ass to press against below his hips.

I heard an extremely quiet groan escape his lips, not quiet enough for me to not hear though.

"Tell me Malfoy, you like playing games?" I whispered turning my head to the so he could be met with my side profile.

"Oh I love them Adeline." He whispered back pressing below his hips harder onto my ass.

"How about we play one right now?" He questioned running the pad of his finger down my neck stroking past my pulse.

"Ooh yeah, do enlighten me." I ordered as I tilted my head back onto his chest with my hands still cadged in his hold.

"Who can stay quite for the longest?" He growled next to my ear as he licked my lobe lightly.

"And what does that consi-"

I was suddenly interrupted as he spun me around pressing my back against the wall as he slammed his lips against mine.

They were cold but soft.

The kiss was hungry, rushed like we were eager for a taste of one another hand s rushing over one another's body.

He grabbed my thighs and lifted my legs around his torso as he pushed me harder against the wall as if he was trying to melt into my body.

I dragged my fingers through his hair as he nibbled at my neck planting kisses in the crook of my neck and under my jaw.

His frosty finger dragged down my gooseflesh skin as he reached the outside of my panties, i bucked my hips against his crotch as he groaned "goh fuck Ade," Into my shoulder.

"I win." I whispered into his neck as I jumped out of his hold, as I opened the closet door I made sure my hand brushed against his zipper dragging my fingers on his tip outside of his clothing.

"Such a fucking tease." I heard him mutter as I walked away biting my lip.

Close to the potions classroom I looked behind me to see Draco tightening his tie as he shook his head at me with a smirk, looking up and down my body observing me.

I could've melted there and then.

I felt fire flood around my cheeks as I turned my attention back to where I was walking.

As I reached the door I gave him a final glance discreetly licking my lips as I strolled into the classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 494 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
101K 2.2K 95
"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, and I am never that drunk to not know whe...
567K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
2.9M 87K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...