YOU BELONG WITH ME! (Taylor S...

By ShockSarah

This story is a Taylor Swift fanfic based off her song 'You Belong With Me'. More

YOU BELONG WITH ME!
YOU BELONG WITH ME! Ch2
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH3
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH4
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CHARACTER PICS!
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH5
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH6
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH7
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH8
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH9
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH10
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH11
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH12
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH13
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 14
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 15
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH17
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH18
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 19 (LEVI'S P.O.V)
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 20
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 21 luke pov
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH22
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 23
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CHAPTER 24
YOU BELONG WITH ME! chapter 25
You Belong With ME! Chapter 26
You Belong With Me! chapter 27

YOU BELONG WITH ME ch16 (Luke P.O.V)

1.2K 16 7
By ShockSarah

 PLEASE VOTE IT'S ONLY ONE CLICK AWAY :)

<-------------- VOTE PLEASE

Chapter 16

Luke P.O.V (During half time)

I hate that the game was tied 21 to 21 but that doesn't mean we cant change it in the second half. When we got to the locker room, the coach was there waiting for us so that he can tell us what to look for about the other team, go over plays that we've been practicing since school started and/or make changes to the plays. Which in my opinion suck because being the quarter back I have to watch and memorize each play perfectly so if there's a change I have to be fight there to memorize it so I don't make any mistakes that could cost us the game. But what coach said next just made my day even better

"Okay team, principal said that I was aloud to drill you instead you guys get to watch the half time show. So get out of here before I change my mind" with that said the coach went into his office slamming his door in the process like always. I didn't need to be told twice. I was the first one out of the locker room. In search for Taylor, Aimee, and the guys. The first spot I checked I searched was the bleachers but there were no where to be found. The next spot I checked was the stage that was set up for Taylor for when she performs. I stood there for a second trying to think were Taylor could be. That was until I remember about the time where Taylor had to sing for church when she was younger and ended up throwing up all over the priest that was the most funniest thing I have ever seen. I still have a video of that day.

I ran to were the bathrooms were to find Joel and Levi waiting out side the girl bathroom with worried looks on there faces

"Is she in there" I asked as I ran up to them trying to catch my breath in the process.

"Yeah. Aimee's in there with her but so is Trish" Levi said with venom in his voice. He really despise Trish with passion. I never knew some one who could hate someone as much as Levi hates Trish.

"Oh great what do you think she saying to her this time" I asked with curiosity. I just hope Taylor's Okay Trish can really be a bitch to her. If she hurts her in anyway I will... I will... Hell I don't know what I'll do, I can't hit her a girl but then yet again they never said you can't hit a bitch. But I was never brought up to be a violent person. I didn't realize that my hand were balled up into a fist until Levi pointed it out.

"You okay man?" Levi asked me putting a hand on my shoulder. I took a deep breath before I could answer

"Yeah I'm fine I just hope she's okay" I said watching the bathroom door.

"yeah me too... me too..." Levi said quietly to him self.

I always knew Levi liked Taylor just as much as I do but he knows I like Taylor a lot and he respected that by just being friends with her but I still get jealous when ever he's close to her and calls her love because I know how he really feels for her. But I don't ever confront him about it. Just like I can't stop her from dating anybody she like. That why I plan on asking her to prom in front of everyone after my announcement about Trish.

"hey heads up, Trish and her followers are heading this way" Joel sneered

"Lukey there you are where have you been all day?" Trish rushed over to me throwing her self all over me. I hated when she calls me lukey, I mean I have a name I was born with use it.

I gave her a fake smile "been busy" I said between my teeth 'avoiding you' I fished in my mind.

"Oh well we need to talk right now" she said dragging me to the side so no one can hear us. Something tells me she knew Iv been avoiding her.

"What do you want Trish?" I asked annoyed now more then ever. I had a really bad feeling about this.

"Okay I am just going to get down to business and be very blunt with you. I want you to confess your love to me after your band geek friend humiliates her self with trying to sing and then you are going to tell her that you don't want to be her friend anymore" Trish gave me a smile that scared the hell out of me.

"And if I don't" I harshly replied there is no way in hell I would do that to Taylor. Hell I don't even love Trish. She was not going to ruin my chance with Taylor or my chances humiliating her and exposing her for who she really is in front of her father and friends; a slut with crabs.

"If you don't; not only will you not get a football scholarship but your band geek friend wont be able to play at the homecoming game/dance and I will make sure she doesn't get into any colleges, her future will be over" she said with a smirk while looking at her nails

I looked at her shocked. She wouldn't dare bring Taylor into this she has nothing to do with this. This is between me and her I already chose to give up my football scholarship when I first started to avoid her now she threatening Taylor too.

"you wouldn't dare" Voicing my thoughts

"you want to bet, I can get daddy to do anything I want him to do. Ever since I caught him with the school sectary and one of the students in his office fucking. He would do anything for me not to tell mom or the school board" she said looking up from her nails "so be careful about what you say tonight" She gave me a kiss on the cheek before running off "bye lukey bear" she called over her shoulder. I glared at her retreating back. If looks could kill she would so be 6 feet under right now.

"what was that all about?" Levi asked when he walked over. Joel had a blank expression on his face.

"Nothing" I lied "She just want's me to watch her perform her routine but I'm more worried about Taylor" just as I said that I heard the bathroom door open and out comes Taylor and Aimee.

"Are you alright?" Joel, Levi, and I said at the same time.

"I'm fine" she said with a small smile "Just nervous but I'm fine" I knew she was trying to convince her self along with everyone else but I could see right through her. She was thinking about the time in church too she was afraid that she was going to choke out there and throw up just like before. But I wont let that happen I know she going to hate me latter but for right now I'll let her have her fun. I pulled her into a hug. She buried her head into my chest, taking a deep breath. I looked over her shoulder to see Aimee and Joel talking and Levi was watching Taylor with longing. I was dragged out of my thought when I heard Taylor mumble something.

I pulled away a little so that I could hear her better "What?"

"I said don't you have to be in the locker room right now?" She asked

"Oh yeah coach said that we could watch the half time show so I came looking for you but you were no where to be found" I said with a known smile. "Threw up didn't you?" I asked quietly. Or at least I thought I did.

"how did you know?" Both Joel and Aimee said at the same time.

"because it happen a long time ago before except in a church" Levi said. I totally forgot that he was there. It's how we found out she had stage fright

"oh that's how you knew you had stage fright and Trish thinks your goanna choke" Aimee said mirroring my thoughts with a thoughtful tone in her voice. So that's what Trish was doing in there with them she was trying to make Taylor even more nervous about singing in front of every one.

"you'll do great I'll be right there to help. All you have to do is look at me okay nothing else okay" I whispered looking her in the eyes so she knew I meant what I said.

"Thank you Luke" She whispered back gratefully. I would do anything for her even if that means giving up my friend ship to make sure she goes to college and has a future she could be happy with. God I hate that bitch. Why did I ever date her is beyond me. Okay I really can't think bad thoughts right now. Right now it's all about Taylor.

"Great now that, that's out of the way. We have to go warm up and get ready, the cheerleader's are almost done" Joel said looking at his watch. You know he could really be a good manager if Taylor ever becomes famous.

We all walked backed up to the field to see Trish finishing up with her routine. I watch as she went down into a split while she was down she crawled forward getting out of the split and onto her hands and knees dancing. Now I remember why I agree to date her she was hot and flexible. What can you say I'm guy. I mean when I first got together with her I thought she would be a great fuck that was until I caught her fucking someone else so I decided I would just wait. You never know what you might catch if your girlfriends a whore.

"Is is just me or is Trish routine just a little bit to sluty for school sprit" Levi said with disgust. Apparently he doesn't know the football team.

"I was thinking the same thing" Taylor said leaning against me. As I rubbed my hand up and down her arm. I didn't realize I was doing this ether. I guess I so into watching the cheerleaders that I didn't even feel Taylor lean on me. U can feel her heart pounding a mile a minute. I wish It was because of me but I knew it was because she had to sing soon.

"Hey it's going to be just fine okay just take a deep breath" I whispered gently.

--------------------------------------------

I stood back watching the dance team while Taylor and them check on the equipment. I knew after today Taylor will never want to speak with me again. Hell I wouldn't want to speak with me ether If I was her. I just hope she'll get over it quick. Like ripping off a band aide and the pain goes away quickly after. I looked back at Taylor. She looked so happy right now. I just hope she'll let me explain in the near future.

"okay up next we have Taylor, Levi, and Aimee performing for us live. They will also be performing at the homecoming game and dance next month. The principal said in the mic that was on stage.

They all walked on stage one at a time introducing themselves and what instruments they play. Taylor was the last one to go up.

"Hey everyone my name is Taylor" She stopped and took a deep a breath. 'you can do it, you can do it' I chanted in my head. She was looking around at the crowed. Her eyes finally met mine and I smiled in engorgement telling her she can do it.

"and I'm the guitarist and singer and we will be playing 'We Will Rock You by Queen"

This was the part where me and Joel needed to help them out with the beat to get everyone going. We started stomping our feet twice and clapping our hands once. Soon we got everyone involved.

By the end of the song everyone was cheering and clapping. This was the time where she had to sing one of her songs that she wrote. I loved it. It was perfect for this night. I just wish afterward it would be better. But it wont. God I hate myself why can't Trish leave her alone I mean I know Taylor trashed talked her, vandalized her car, dyed her hair blue which I'm not surprised she dyed back to her natural brown color before the game, and switching out her clothing.

I was brought back out of my head once again by cheering, I never even realized that Taylor sang her song already and I missed it.

She was breathless, Aimee and Levi was hugging her as Joel and I ran on stage and grabbed Taylor in a hug.

"Okay Luke your up" She said in my ear. I pulled back and gave her a nervous smile but I knew what she was seeing in my eyes, Regret; about what I'm about to say, Scared; of losing my best friend, Sorry; hopping she will forgive me in the future. I went up to the mic.

"Hey everyone I just wanted to say before this game get's going is Trish..." I stopped just like Taylor did when she was introducing herself earlier and took a deep breath hopping I don't puke because of what I'm about to say. "I love you and can't wait to go to homecoming with you and Taylor is nothing but a band geek and I was only friends with her because I felt sorry for her" I said quickly closing my eyes in the process.

"What?" Taylor, Aimee, and Levi screamed at the same time, the only one who didn't say anything was Joel 'I wonder why' I thought but before I could say anything Trish came running up on stage and jumped on me hugging me to death. I looked behind her to see Taylor with tears in her eyes walking off stage with Levi arms around her as she cried into his shirt. I was mad at Trish and myself for causing those tears. Joel was glaring at Trish as Aimee glared at me and said in French which she only speaks when she really mad.

" I votre chance ne tuent pas le cul vous putain de trou du cul" while giving me the finger. I am really glad I don't know French.

"She said your lucky I don't kill your ass you motherfucking ass hole." Joel said as he left off the stage with Aimee.

Fuck my life.

---------------------------------------------

Okay so here you all go like I promised earlier. It's  3 am right now so i'm off to bed.

So

            Vote

                     Comment

                                 Be a fan

                                           Your writer

                                                       Angelshocker <(._.)>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1.1K 42
"you can be selfish with me too.." "you are my Best Friend, after all" A story inspired by : Taylor Swift - You belong with me by : Byun_Nico12
6.1K 91 15
This story is based on my favorite song (You Belong With Me by Taylor Alison Finlay Swift). I'm trying to take the risk and write a story in English...
848K 23.5K 200
Due to Wattpad's 200 chapter limit... This is PART TWO of the original story You Belong To Me. Disclaimer: This fic is an emotional rollercoaster. I...
5.4K 117 21
I got this idea from Taylor swift song "getaway car" but this fan fic is more of hizzie/hosie jealousy and how Josie tried to drive a wedge through L...