Mrs. Dutton (Yellowstone) (Ka...

By royalwolf347

You enjoy a comfortable life. Money is no issue, nor is happiness. You live on a beautiful ranch with your ha... More

Chapter 1: Tags and Traps
Chapter 2: Midnight Rider
Chapter 3: Mama Told You
Chapter 4; Broken Glass
Chapter 5; Coffee For My Thoughts
Chapter 6; War Stories
Chapter 7; 2 Minutes to Live
Chapter 8; Say it
Chapter 9; I Promise
Chapter 10: Revenge
Chapter 12:
Finale: We're gonna be alright.

Hello!

8.5K 40 1
By royalwolf347

Hello, and thank you for your interest in my story! Just remember that the scenario in this story is no Monica or Tate, and Kayce is not fighting with his dad. He is 28, and still went to war for a little while. You all live on the ranch in the main house as a happy married couple. You are about 24 or 25. There is also some cursing (which you probably don't mind if you watch the show) and intimate scenes (maybe, I have to be in a certain type of mood to write those :)) Lee has stilled passed away. Also, I put in the name Lindsey just for a filler, but imagine yourself in this scenario! Thank you and I hope you enjoy the story!
-Sam

P.S. I am no professional writer so I'm sorry for any grammar errors. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.3K 51
Oakley Dobson hasn't heard from Kayce Dutton since that phone call over a decade ago which changed her whole world instantly. Now she's back at Yello...
146K 5.2K 52
Everyone knows the Dutton family. John, the father. Lee, the bachelor. Beth, the merciless banker. Jamie, the lawyer. Kayce, the horseman. But...
18.2K 510 27
she was born 1990 in a small town in Montana. she was raised by her dead mama, her dead daddy along with her dead brother. After a horrific night, h...
202K 4.5K 41
"When you feel stuck, look up. The clouds and painted skies remind us that everything changes." || Yellowstone || || Kayce Dutton x oc || || Season 1...