✓ | 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄...

By -lunatichale

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON | "ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴀʀᴄᴀꜱᴛɪᴄ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍᴇ. ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ... More

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍
━ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
━ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
1. Definition Of Insane
2. Howdy, Cowboy
3. Death Feels
4. Alice's Vision
5. Gold With Amber Highlights
6. The Classic Soulmate Bond
━ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
7. Reminiscence
8. As Sweet As Churros With Melted Chocolate
9. Pompoms and Itsy Bitsy Skirts
10. Gossip City
11. A Cheerleader's Misdirection
12. The Gay Former Cheerleader
13. Forever Damaged
14. Be Aggressive
15. The Cat Is Out Of The Bag
━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
━ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
16. Missing Person
17. As Red As Fire
18. Modern She-Devil
19. Voice Of An Angel
20. In The Fur
21. Werewolves' Den
22. Right Hook
23. Her Courage Was Her Crown
24. You Lose, Major
25. The Art Of Sarcasm
26. Raging Storm
27. Gold, Black, And Crimson
━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
28. A Really Aggressive Butterfly
29. Till The Moon Is Upside Down
30. Grace, Lace, and Someone Smacked In The Face
31. Bizarre Love Triangle
32. Is The Moon Upside Down Already?
33. Valerie Sutherland
34. A Sack Of Flesh And Bones
35. Vampire Quarantine
37. Hear Me Roar
━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
38. Dysfunctional Family
39. Happy Birthday To Me
40. Unbelievably Kinky
41. Mr. & Mrs. Hale
42. Blood-stained Wedding Dress
43. After Party
44. Take Me To Paradise
45. Honeymoon Crasher
━ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
46. I'll Scream At You Louder
47. The Immortal Children
48. What's Worth Dying For, If Not Love?
49. Most Precious Trophy
50. Stormy Weather
51. A Little Bonfire And A Voice That Makes Everything Brighter
52. The Redcoats Are Coming
53. The Complete Equation
54. Jesse And Serena
━ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
━ 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

36. Wild Things

17.4K 594 417
By -lunatichale

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

IT WAS HARD FOR LUNA to listen to Bella lie to Charlie. The sound of his voice resembled that of confusion, pain, and paranoia. He had no idea what was happening to his own daughter and he couldn't even see her. For a parent, that was driving him crazy.

Luna left when she couldn't endure the conversation anymore and went to lie down with Jasper when she comes across Jacob and Carlisle go into a room.

Before they could even close the door, Luna effortlessly caught it, causing the father figure of the family to glance at the girl.

"What's going on?" She asked.

Carlisle shared a glance with Esme before he sighed, turning back to Luna.

"Come on." He said.

Luna entered the room and saw that it was only Carlisle, Esme, and Jacob in the room with her. With her eyebrows furrowed, she waited for one of them to start the conversation as she crossed her arms against her chest.

Carlisle began by giving Jacob a blood bag. Jacob stared at the bag in a rather disgusted manner before placing it on the table in the center of the room.

"Is that the last of it?" Jacob asked.

Carlisle nodded once. "Bella can deliver as early as tomorrow. If she's gonna have any chance at all, she'll need more blood."

"And you need to feed. You have to be at your strongest for her. We need to go tonight." Esme said.

Luna widened her crimson red eyes as she uncrossed her arms.

"Woah. I don't think that's a good idea." Luna said, taking a step closer.

"Carlisle, you're the enemy now." Jacob responded before turning around to face the window. "Sam won't hesitate. You will be slaughtered."

"Emmett will come with us." Esme said.

"That won't be enough." Jacob replied.

Luna looked down at the blood bag on the table, feeling her throat slightly drying up when she thought of drinking blood.

"I'll come with." Luna spoke up.

The three whipped their heads towards the dirty-blonde vampire and Luna already knew what they were going to say.

"That's not an option." Carlisle said.

"It's too dangerous." Esme said right after Carlisle.

Luna closed her eyes and sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"I can't just sit around here waiting for my sister to resemble a corpse." Luna said. "Plus, I'm a newborn. You said it yourself, Carlisle. Our kind is never physically more powerful than our first several months of being a vampire."

Jacob crossed his arms and shook his head, not liking the idea as well because whether he admits it or not, he does care about her.

Carlisle and Esme still hesitated. They weren't going to let her go out there when she still has a lot to learn.

"I can do this. I'll copy Edward's mind thingy so I could hear their thoughts." Luna said.

The couple shared a glance, as if they were communicating through looks before they glanced back at the dirty-blonde vampire.

"Jasper won't like this, you know." Carlisle said.

"I don't exactly answer to him." Luna simply replied.

Jacob audibly scoffed as he uncrossed his arms. "This is a bad idea."

"We have no choice, Jacob. If there's anything we can do to save her, we have to try." Carlisle told him, glancing at Esme and Luna in the process.

"You'd risk your lives for her?" Jacob asked the couple.

"Of course we would. Bella's a part of our family now." Esme stated.

Jacob nodded slightly, glancing at Carlisle, Esme, and Luna last .

"Yeah, I can see that." He said while his gaze slowly left them and turned towards the window, looking through the ocean of trees in the forest as if he could see what he used to call his family. "This really is a family. As strong as the one I was born into."

Luna could see how much Jacob loved his family, and she could also see how much he's hurt by them because of the current circumstance. Therefore, he had to make a lot of sacrifices, that includes betraying his own kind.

"I know what I have to do." Jacob said.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

Jacob planned to deceive his former pack by going into their territory and come up with a way to keep them occupied as Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, and Luna make a run for it.

"No. No, I won't allow it." Jasper said as he paced around his and Luna's room.

Luna had told him about the plan and Jasper didn't like her being involved in such a task when she was still new at the whole vampirism.

"I'm really useful to them." Luna told him.

The honey-blonde vampire finally stopped pacing around and marched towards Luna with a frantic expression on his face.

"Not when the wolves have ripped you apart. Did Jacob hadn't made himself clear, yet? Sam will not think twice. He'll most likely go for the weakest spot and to them, that's you." Jasper said.

"I'll use the training you gave me. I'm a newborn, Jazz. I can take them." Luna told him.

Jasper brought his hands down his face, frustration radiating off of him like crazy.

"Then, I'll come with." Jasper said.

Luna shook her head as she placed her hands on her soulmate's cheeks.

"No, you don't have to. I'll be fine. I need you to hold the fort here." Luna said, bringing her hands down to his arms and rubbing them gently as an attempt to calm him down.

"I won't be able to focus on anything when you're out there." Jasper told her as his hands rested on her waist.

Luna gave a small smile before leaning in to place a passionate kiss on his lips. Her lips brushed against his softly, making their non-beating heart feel as if they're fluttering. As seconds passed, their kiss became heated as they pulled each other closer to deepen the kiss.

Jasper grabbed her tight before speeding themselves towards the bed. Luna's back felt the soft cushions when she landed on the bed while Jasper hovered above her, their lips never leaving each other's presence.

Luna was getting carried away and Jasper could tell as his soulmate wrapped her legs around his waist. Her fingers ran through his silky honey-blonde hair and tugged on it gently, causing the man to moan before Luna suddenly flipped them over and broke the kiss as she pinned him to the bed.

"You're not gonna fool me, Hale. I'm still going." Luna said before getting off him while Jasper groaned in frustration.

The two went downstairs where they saw Emmett already in the doorway, waiting for her, Carlisle, and Esme.

"Jacob already left. We need to go now." Emmett said.

Jasper could only sigh as Luna nodded at Emmett.

The man flickered his gaze between the engaged couple, seeing something that made him smirk at them.

"Moonie, you smudged your lipstick." Emmett said.

Luna wipes the sides of her lips before she turned to Emmett again.

"Did I get it?" she asked.

"No, you still got some on Jasper's face." Emmett said, trying desperately to hold back his laughter.

Luna rolled her eyes at Emmett as Jasper wiped his lips to remove the lipstick that got transferred from his soulmate's lips.

"Ha ha, very funny." Luna said as she nudged Emmett with her shoulder harsh enough to make the man groan in pain before she walked past him.

Emmett rubbed his arm to relieve the pain Luna had inflicted as he turned to Jasper.

"Tried to convince her to stay, huh?" Emmett asked.

"Nothing pleases the woman." Jasper said, as if the two were like girls exchanging gossips.

"If you have gone for the neck then maybe I could've stayed." Luna said as she stood on the porch.

Jasper immediately sprinted towards his fiance and the man made a move to plant kisses on the girl's neck when Luna covered his mouth with her hand.

"It's a little late for that now, don't you think?" Luna said.

Jasper simply shook his head like a kid, causing Luna to close her eyes as she laughed.

A few seconds later, Carlisle and Esme finally appeared and the three joined the couple that was hanging out on the porch. Edward went out as Carlisle requested in order for Luna to copy his ability, which would give them an advantage against Sam's pack.

"Honey, we gotta go." Esme told Luna.

Luna nodded at Esme before averting her gaze back to Jasper. The dirty-blonde vampire placed a soft and passionate kiss on her fiance's lips before backing away.

"Be careful." was the last words Luna had heard from Jasper before the four of them sped away from the house and into the forest.

With daylight no longer brightening up the area, Luna felt the difficulty of the situation as she glided into the oceans of trees under the night sky. She could see perfectly with her enhanced sight, but that did not help with easing her nerves.

While Jacob kept Embry, Quil, and Jared occupied, three of the werewolves caught scent of the four vampires running through the woods, making them growl before running after them.

Their shoes left footprints all over the dirt as they proceeded to run, using up all the energy that they need to outrun the wolves but it seemed as though it wasn't enough.

Luna could hear her own whimpers as her nerves started to get the best of her and made her the easiest one to target. The two male vampires were already ahead while Esme and Luna ran at the same speed, sprinting next to each other.

Hearing the thoughts of the werewolves was both a good and a bad thing for Luna. It was a good thing because she knows what they're planning to do. But it's also a bad thing because their plans weren't really friendly and it's making her stone-cold heart thump loudly against her chest, if it was beating.

Her legs continued to stretch for longer steps. She was sure that if she was to decrease her speed even for just a little bit, she'd be caught and ripped apart. The fear caused her to run even faster, but when she saw Esme get pushed off by two of the werewolves, she looked and her speed accidentally lessened, causing one of the werewolves that didn't go after Esme to push off Luna.

Luna screamed as she rolled down into the lower grounds. She felt the dirt, the dried leaves, and the twigs leave blemishes on her cold hard skin. Once she had stopped rolling over, the dirty-blonde vampire immediately got up on her feet, her body slightly squatting as she stared right into the werewolf that was positioned a couple of feet away from her.

With her mind-reading ability she got from Edward, she was able to recognize who the werewolf was.

"Paul..." She said.

She didn't get anything but a growl in return at the mention of his name.

The girl swallowed hard as she held her hands up in precaution. If her heart was beating right now, she was sure the vampires all the way from the Cullen house would hear her heart banging against her chest.

"Paul, come on. It's me. I know you won't hurt me." Luna said, trying to make the werewolf at ease while she does the same to herself by convincing him and herself that he won't hurt her.

"You're wrong. I will hurt you, Luna." She heard Paul say in his mind.

Luna shook her head gently, trying not to make any sudden movements that would set off the shapeshifter.

"No, you won't. Just phase back and we can talk about this." Luna said.

She had never been more terrified in her entire life than when she is faced with a large dog with its sharp teeth ready to tear her apart any second.

"I can't. You don't understand. What Sam tells us to do, we do without question. He's the Alpha." Paul said.

Luna has her feet slowly taking steps backward as the werewolf looked at her with aggressiveness.

"If he says slaughter the cold ones, we slaughter. So run." Paul said.

The dirty-blonde vampire shook her head as an incredibly anxious expression was plastered across her face.

"Luna, run!" Paul shouted in his mind which caused Luna to finally sprint.

With Paul's connection to his Alpha, he was to obey every command that Sam says. Therefore, he had no choice but to go after someone he cares about.

A series of whimpers erupted from Luna's throat as she ran as fast as she could while Paul tailed closely behind her. Luna was nowhere near Carlisle now, instead, she was heading in the direction of the Cullen house.

She didn't care if she'd end up with Carlisle or back home, all she needed was to escape Paul and her overwhelming nerves were making it impossible for her to do so.

"Run faster!" Luna heard Paul shout in his mind again as he started to get closer to Luna.

She felt the werewolf's presence nearing her back, causing him to try and bite the girl but got nothing. Though, it didn't fail to make the girl scream.

Her eyes caught a glimpse of the light coming from the house and she screamed for her fiancé.

"Jasper!" Luna shouted.

Feeling Luna's overflowing fear and hearing her scared scream made the honey-blonde vampire whip his head towards outside before he sped out of the house.

As soon as Luna and Paul emerged out of the forest, Jasper grabbed Luna's arm and threw her towards the porch where she landed harshly before he swung his leg towards the werewolf and kicked him in the face.

Luna sat up to see her fiancé shooting deadly glares at the werewolf. Paul shook his head to recover from the kick before growling lowly at the vampire in front of him.

The girl watched in horror before Valerie came down from the balcony, landing perfectly on the ground. Her eyes caught Paul's and she raised her head a little while she did her thing.

The aggressiveness of the werewolf slowly died down, his sharp teeth no longer scaring them as he closed his mouth with whimpers falling off his mouth.

Paul's gaze met Luna's and seeing her disoriented state made the werewolf's pupils dilate for some reason before he slowly backs away.

"I'm sorry, Luna." Luna heard Paul say in his mind before he turned around and ran away.

In a second, Jasper was immediately crouched down beside Luna on the porch. The girl instantly wrapped his arms around her soulmate, trying to calm herself down with his presence.

"Shh. It's alright. You're safe now." Jasper said, trying to soothe her as he caressed her back.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen. I'm so sorry." Luna said as she clung to him.

Valerie approached the two and looked at the newborn in worry.

As much as Luna thinks that she's ready, she still wasn't. This was her first attempt to face a dangerous situation and she failed miserably because of how anxious and paranoid she had been.

Now all she wanted to do was stay at home and bury her face on her knees as she hugged them.

"It's okay, darlin'." Jasper muttered before hooking his arms on her back and underneath her legs before standing up to carry her inside as Valerie walked beside them.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

The redhead vampire contacted Carlisle and informed him that Luna was safe and sound back home. The three vampires couldn't continue with the plan considering they were worried sick about Luna, causing them to roam the woods once more in search for the dirty-blonde vampire while almost getting caught by shapeshifters again.

Now, they were all just gathered in the living room where Bella had been coming up with baby names.

"This is really important, Bella. Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided?" Rosalie said as she and Alice helped Bella remain standing.

"What now?" Jacob asked.

Edward smiled when he read Rosalie's thoughts.

"Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names." Edward stated.

When Luna heard them talk about baby named, she got up from the couch, taking Jasper with her, and joined them, standing next to Edward while she listened.

"She hates them." Bella said.

"Well then, I'm on your side no matter what you've picked." Jacob said, making Bella feel better and annoying Rose at the same time.

"They're not that bad." Bella said when she turned to Rosalie.

"If it's a boy, EJ. Edward Jacob." Bella stated.

Luna snorted loudly at the mention of the which caused them to glance at the dirty-blonde vampire.

"Right. Name your baby after the two guys you want to have a threesome with." Luna joked.

Even though the incredibly fragile human was feeling weak, she still managed to send a playful glare towards her sister before she continued.

"I was going to change my mind about that name, but then Luna-bear tainted it and now I hate it again." Valerie said.

Luna simply sent flying kisses towards the redhead before the conversation continued.

"Why don't you tell them the girl's name?" Rose said, looking at Edward and Jacob in anticipation.

"I was playing around with our moms' names. Renee and Esme, and I was thinking...Renesmee." Bella stated.

Edward, Valerie, Jasper, and Luna couldn't help but show signs of laughter as they tried to hold them back.

"R-Renesmee." Jacob said, looking at Bella as if he couldn't believe that name was even formed.

"Too weird?" Bella asked.

Jacob had no idea what to say and the only thing that escaped his mouth was "Uhmm..." before Edward chimed in.

"No. That's not too weird." Edward said.

Luna turned her head towards Edward.

"Really?" She said.

Jasper smiled and simply pulled Luna closer which she took as a sign that she should let them have this moment.

"It's beautiful." Edward said, while Jacob still had his doubts about it. "And it's unique, which certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee"

Bella gave his husband a small smile before the brief silence of the room was broken by a rather cheery Jackie.

"Here's your order of one O negative blood. And yes, I almost puked while transferring it in the cup." Jackie said as she handed Rosalie the cup of blood, that was the last of the blood that they have.

Rosalie offered Bella the cup and Bella looked at her as if she won something.

"He likes it." She told Rose.

Rosalie simply rolled her eyes while Bella, without looking, reached for the cup of blood and because she wasn't looking, she accidentally made the cup slip from Rosalie's grasp.

The cup made its wat down to the ground and Bella tried to reach for it, but out of the blue, her back suddenly snapped.

(A/N: JESJSJSKSKSJSJ I'M HAVING A HARD TIME YOU GUYS. THIS SCENE AND THE NEXT ARE SO UNSETTLING.)

The sound of her back snapping made everyone in the room in shock, not immediately knowing what to do while Bella went dropping down to the ground.

Her knees made contact with the floor and it just made another series of bones cracking. The look on Bella's face had one word on it. Anguish.

Her body came falling to the ground and everyone made a move to save Bella's head from being cracked open as well. Luckily, Edward caught Bella's head in time before it could hit the floor.

They immediately rushed Bella to Carlisle's home clinic. Everyone was on edge as they panicked about what they should do. Everyone helped inside the clinic while Jasper and Luna stayed right outside the room.

"I should be in there with her!" Luna exclaimed, her whole body not being able to calm down as she feared for her sister's life and the baby's.

Jasper stopped Luna from pacing around and placed his hands on either side of her face.

"You won't be able to control yourself when you go in there. It's best if you're here." Jasper said.

The ear-piercing scream of Bella coming from inside the room made Luna and Jasper who their heads towards the closed door and Luna couldn't help but contort her face into a grimace as she tried to block out the screams.

She couldn't stand hearing her sister in such a state. It was making it harder for her to keep herself from barging in.

The door suddenly opened and the couple saw Alice drag out a dazed Rosalie whose hands had blood Bella's on it.

Luna's eyes widened at the sight before her gaze landed on Bella who she can see from the open door of the clinic.

It was as if Luna had lost all control in her and every inch of her body was wired to attack. She didn't realize that her feet were steps after another until she was unknowingly speeding towards the room.

"Selene!" Jasper exclaimed as ran to grab his soulmate, preventing her from going any further.

Edward looked to see Luna in a complete trance as she saw all the blood from Bella.

"Val, get them out of here!" Edward told Valerie.

A series of screams erupted from the pregnant human's throat as she could feel every cut and every bite from her husband.

(A/N: THIS IS JUST---AAAAAHHHHHH HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING FUCKS.)

Valerie grabbed Luna and Jasper before speeding them out of the room.

"Hey, I need you to listen to me, okay?" Valerie said, cupping Luna's cheeks while she stared right into Luna's crazed red eyes.

"That's your sister and her baby in there. You have to snap out of it!" Valerie said while Luna continued to thrash around causing Jasper to hold her tighter. "You do not wanna do what I ended up doing."

Luna's resistance slowly died down as she saw gory and vivid images from Valerie's mind through Edward's mind-reading ability. Her frantic crimson red eyes turned into sympathy as she saw Valerie rocking herself back and forth in one corner of the living room, telling herself that that wasn't true even though she could perfectly see the three ripped bodies sprawled across their living room, pooling with blood.

Her whole body relaxed as she closed her eyes and focused on other things aside from her sister's screams.

Eventually, Bella's screams were replaced by a high-pitched crying. It was as if she was enchanted by the sound. She knew it wasn't Bella, of course. It could only come from the baby. Soon, Rosalie went back in to see the baby. After a couple of seconds, she exited the room with a healthy baby girl still covered in blood.

Luna walked up to her and the baby. Rosalie looked at Luna with the happiest eyes Luna has ever seen on her.

"It's a girl." Rosalie told her.

Luna's eyes glistened at the sight of the baby. She was so beautiful that Luna was sure she'll be one hell of a heartthrob when she grows up.

"Come on!" Edward's frantic voice snapped Luna out of her trance.

She averted her eyes from the baby and walked towards the open door where she saw Edward giving Bella CPR while Jacob stood there with saddened eyes.

"I won't kill you." Jacob told Edward. "You deserve to live with this."

Jacob stormed out of the room and passed Luna. She remained frozen on her spot where she could clearly see Bella's lifeless eyes staring blankly out of nowhere.

"No." She breathed.

The only movement Luna could do was lean on the doorframe as she slowly drops to the floor. She felt as if her whole body had weakened at the sight of her corpse-like body.

Jasper appeared beside her, crouching down as he took her soulmate's face into his hands.

"Selene..." Jasper called out, seeing the troubled look on his fiancé's face.

"I want to cry." Luna muttered. "Why can't I cry?"

"Shh." Jasper said as he caressed her cheeks with his thumb, not knowing how to comfort her.

"I need tears, actual tears. I need to cry. Please let me cry." Luna's voice cracked and it was a sound that broke Jasper's non-beating heart.

"I can't do that, baby." Jasper could only say.

Luna shook her head frantically as sobs erupted from her throat.

"No! I need to cry! Because if I don't, all I have left is anger." Luna told him.

Jasper could only look at the love of his life with a sorrowful expression on his face before pulling her to his chest and hugging her tightly.

Her sobs were the only sound the honey-blonde vampire could hear and he couldn't wish for anything else than to make her feel okay again.

But that particular wish is too far of a stretch when the last thing that Luna had planted in her mind was the light that has gone out of Bella's eyes.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

YOU GUYS. OMG. YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW INTENSE MY HEART PALPITATIONS WERE WHEN I TRIED TO WATCH THE FREAKING BIRTH SCENE. I HAD TO STOP AND BREATHE EVERY NOW AND THEN BECAUSE I WAS FREAKING OUT.

I ended up not watching the entire scene, only a few that I think would be needed. So if there's any inaccuracy in that particular scene, IT IS INACCURATE BECAUSE I DIDN'T WATCH THE WHOLE GORY AND UNSETTLING BIRTH SCENE.

My heart is still beating so fast right now. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, BECAUSE I DIDN'T ENJOY WRITING IT, or at least the last part. I definitely enjoyed the earlier parts. Fuck that birth scene.

xoxo Sammy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 13K 46
"A dragon might not be the only thing you ride tonight." | Where the Dance of Dragons is stopped before it truly begins-with Rhaenyra as the Heir to...
696K 21.5K 111
The heart of a Targaryen was said to be one dipped in fire and blood. They ruled the skies with their dragons, danced through the flames of death and...
1.6M 51.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
368K 12.3K 57
"ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴜɪɴᴇᴅ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ" Cassandra was a doctor, before the turn. After being stranded alone for weeks, she's losing hope. That...