The Love That Bounds

5454tiffany द्वारा

Sanyukta Ahuja is her father's princess but heartbroken as her mother died when she was at the tender age of... अधिक

01 |The Thorns That Prick|
02 |The Blood That Flows|
03 |The Pain That Stings|
04 |The Laughter That Sooths|
05 |The Wounds That Heal|
06 |The Gestures That Bring Smiles|
07 |The Wedding Bells That Ring|
08 |The Heart That Cries|
09 |The Words That Hurt|
10 |The Hatred That Speaks|
11 |The Heart That's Cold|
12 |The Little Things That Doesn't Go Unseen|
13 |The Care That Makes Her Wonder|
14 |The Soul That's Crushed|
15 |The Title That Brings Them Closer|
16 |The Behavior That Confuses|
17 |The Anger That Penetrates|
18 |The Bittersweet Relationship That They Share|
19 |The Things That Hurt Her|
20 |The Shoulder That She Can Cry On|
21 |The Little Things He Does|
23 |The Fun That They Have|
24 |The Identity That's Unknown|
25 |The Memories That Makes Him Smile|
26 |The Things That Makes Him Angry|
27 |The Embrace That She Loves|
28 |The Battle That He Won|
29 |The Kiss That They Share|
30 |The Things That He Does For Her|
31 |The Unknown Feelings That He Feels|
32 | The Feelings That He Finally Releases|
33 |The Cuteness That She Loves|
34 | The Love That He Confesses|
35 | The Actions That Makes Her Smile|
36 | The Love That Bounds Them Together|
37 |The Actions That Makes Her Smile II|
38 |The Flames That Ignite|
39 |The Moments That They Share|
40 |The Relationships That Matter|
41 |The Happiness That He Longed For|
42 |The Happiness That He Longed For II|
43 |The Cuteness That Makes Them Smile|
44 |The Things That Woo Her|
45 |The Romance That They Love|
46 |The Battle That They Almost Lost|
|Epilogue: Their Bundle Of Joy|
Bonus Chapter |Their Second Plus|

22 |The Side That She Takes|

12.9K 743 182
5454tiffany द्वारा

Later That Day

"I won't dad! I will not apologize to that bastard!"

"You have to! Because of you Mr. Choudary is ruining us!"

"What does that have to do with me? If Samar had kept his hands to himself then I wouldn't have slapped him! And Sanyukta is a girl, a woman so is Aisha and if this was about Aisha it would a whole different thing!"

"Don't raise your voice at me young man, remember I am your father. And I don't care about Sanyukta. She is your responsibility, not mine."

"Whatever dad but my decision is final, and if you don't care then why did you get me married to her. Yes she is my responsibility but she is yours too. She is your daughter in law and you are her second father. "

"Your decision? When have you started to take decisions for yourself? As far as I can remember, I do that, not you."

"Do whatever you like dad but I won't apologize to him, whether you like it," Soham took a long breath, finding the small courage in him to refuse his father. "Or not."

'If you continue to be their doormat they will continue to use you. Stand up for yourself Soham.'

He still remember her words as if it was yesterday. Though he was avoiding and ignoring her that day, when she said those words his ears couldn't stop itself from listening.

He still remember the both of them siting on the floor, leaning against the door, their heads leaned back and eyes closed, him inside his room and her outside.

"You are saying no to me? ME? Randhir Verma. Where did so much confidence come from? Anyway, you wouldn't like the outcome of it right?"

"I am not a child anymore for you to take out your belt and beat me. I am a man now and-"

"And I still can do it because guess what? I am your father. 3 days. I am giving you three days to apologize to Samar or else you won't like it."

Soham threw the phone across the room making it connect with the wall, braking the screen.

He pulled his hair in frustration as the pressure from his father was increasing.

"Soham dinner is-"

"I want to be alone," he said coldly, his voice bitter and rough as he cut her off.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, please go."

"Are you su-"

"Yes Sanyukta, now please leave." Frustrated, he sat down on the bed rubbing his temples slowly.

"Come down when you are ready," she told and walked out.

He got up and looked on himself in the mirror. 'Why me? What have I done before that I am getting punished like this? I just want a normal life,' he thought.

Soham raised him hand to slam it in the glass but Sanyukta held it.

"This is why I didn't want to leave, so that you can't do this."

Sighing, he turned around to face her taking his hand out of her hold.

"What happened Soham?"

"Dad wants me to apologize to that-" Soham stopped, trying calm himself down before he does something in anger. "That bastard!"

"You didn't do anything wrong then why should you apologize?" she asked.

"I don't know, but dad wants me to. He is pressuring me day after day after day, threatening me too."

"But why is your apology so important? If this happened to Aisha then the man would be 6 feet under the ground."

"Because Mr. Choudary is a bigger business man than dad. He has branches of his company in Australia, New Zealand, England, America, Brazil, France and Germany.

The man makes millions everyday and if anyone disrespects him or his son then they will get ruined."

"So to save his reputation and image he wants you to apologize?" Sanyukta scoffed and shook her head slowly.

"That is Randhir Verma, but I won't apologize. He can do whatever he wants to me but I won't apologize." Soham stood firm on his decision despite knowing what his father can do.

"I'm glad you are finally-"

"Sanyukta ma'am someone is here to meet you," Urmi spoke cutting her off.

"I'll be back," saying that she left the room, leaving a frustrated Soham rubbing his temples.

Sanyukta went downstairs and opened the door only to find Ishaan standing outside with four bags in his hands.

"Happy birthday Sanu!" he said enthusiastically.

"Ishaan what was the need to buy all these gifts? You know I won't accept all of them yet you still bought them."

"Come on Sanu, it's your 27th birthday anyway, can I come in?"

"Sorry, come in."

Sanyukta moved aside to allow Ishaan to enter the huge, comfy, modern house, and with jealousy he looked around.

"Sit," she told, pointing at the sofa as she sat down adjacent to him.

"Can we talk?" he asked softly.

"Sure."

"I want to tell you something," he started and before he could finish, she cut him off.

"You found a girlfriend? Oh my God, what's her name? What is she like?" Sanyukta asked bombarding him with questions.

"No Sanyukta, how can I find a girlfriend when I love you."

She broke out in laughter, holding her stomach as it was hurting from all of the laughing.

"Stop the lying Ishaan. I know you love me as a friend, now cut to the chase and spill the beans."

"I'm not joking Sanyukta. I love you and only you but you got married to HIM," Ishaan said sternly, anger audible in his voice.

Sanyukta looked on him in shock as she got up off the couch. "Wait a minute, what do you mean by him? Are you jealous of Soham?"

"Why wouldn't I? He stole you from me! He doesn't he even care about you Sanu yet you are still with him."

"He is my husband Ishaan! And how do you know that he doesn't care for me? In these four months have you ever once came to visit me? No, then how would know his he cares for me or not!"

"I-I told you already, I was busy. Anyway, he will never love you the way that I do. Sanyukta just give me a chance please."

"How can I give you a chance when I am MARRIED? Why did it even cross your fucking mind to be telling me this now, when I have a husband?" For the first time in her life she has cursed, and that too to protect HIM. "Look Ishaan, I have always considered you to be my best friend but now you are crossing the line."

"I really wanted to tell you before but I was scared. I will treat you like a glass doll, like a queen, but this Soham doesn't even give a shit about you yet you are still with him, proudly calling yourself his wife."

"Because I am proud to be his wife. I am proud to be Mrs. Sanyukta Soham Verma." Sanyukta looked on the man whom she called her best friend all her life, standing in front of her in pure jealousy and rage.

"Wow! Just wow!" Both Ishaan and Sanyukta turned their heads to Soham, who was now walking towards them clapping his hands. "In my own house, my wife's best friend is telling her he love her and that too in front me, her husband."

"It hurts doesn't it? Seeing someone you love with someone else." Ishaan walked up to him, standing in front of the 5'11 tall man.

"Look, I don't have a problem with her being FRIENDS with you. I don't have a problem with her having guys friends because I am not one of those type of men who restricts their wives from having guy friends because I trust her.

But I won't tolerate you telling her you love her despite knowing she has a husband."

"Husband? You aren't even fit to be called a man." Ishaan chuckled looking on Soham from head to toe in disgust. "You can't even stand up to your father who treats you like trash, but now I kind of see what Mr. Verma is talking about, you are trash."

Feeling a slap land on his face, Ishaan held his right cheek as he moved his head to turn to face Sanyukta, who was looking on him angrily.

"How dare you call my husband trash! Ishaan I thought you were different from everybody. I thought you had my back when I needed you the most but I guess I was wrong. Now get out!"

"You're loving the wrong man," Ishaan said as he walked to the door.

"No Ishaan I was friends with the wrong man."

Ishaan chuckled darkly as he left the house with the gifts in his hands.

"Soham I-"

"It's okay. I won't do anything to you because I am not that type of man. But please let me stay alone for a while, there are too many things going on right now."

He left her standing there sighing, massaging her head in frustration.

"And thanks for taking my side back there."

Hi guys I hope you liked this part. Remember to vote and comment.😉
What do you think of Sanyukta taking Soham's side?

5454tiffany

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

23.6K 2.6K 46
**Can be read as General Fiction** _________________________________________ Its a story of a girl named Zoya who has always been protected so much b...
Till Old And Grey ✓ Surya Vandhana द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

175K 11.3K 52
"Hey, baby?" I smile cheekily, grabbing Shreyan's attention and the girl beside him. He facepalms and looks at me, "Avyuktha?" "You look handsome, b...
4.4K 379 13
𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 1 𝚘𝚏 #𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 The last time he loved, it left him broken. Life betrayed, crushed, hurt, and left him shattered and dev...