Teen wolf imagines

By supernaturallyevil

im.ag.i.na.tion iˌmajəˈnāSH(ə)n/ noun the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of ex... More

Scott McCall | Werewolf
Stiles Stilinski | Get a room
Derek Hale | Banshee
Jordan Parrish | I know you're scared
Aiden | I would never leave you
Isaac Lahey | Watch yourself Hale
Stiles Stilinski | Nogitsune
Derek Hale | Fighter
Stiles Stilinski | Please don't leave me
Isaac Lahey | Am I going to die?
Scott McCall | Just friends
Scott McCall | Lets do this
Stiles Stilinski | Clueless
Stiles Stilinski | Not himself
Liam Dunbar | Old friends
Peter Hale | Nightmares
Stiles Stilinski | Bad day
Derek Hale | Jennifer Blake
Aiden | Black light party
He finds out you self harm/ he sees your scars
Isaac Lahey | Stay with me?
Peter Hale | Old times
Stiles Stilinski | You're not Stiles
Isaac Lahey | Take me instead
Stiles Stilinski | Stay away from Stiles
Scott McCall | It's not your time
Void Stiles | Always
Stiles Stilinski | Not the way I like you
Isaac Lahey | Deal
Isaac Lahey | Pretty
Scott McCall & Liam Dunbar | Under control
Stiles Stilinski | Falling
Scott McCall | Becky
Theo Raeken | In Luv with U
Brett Talbot | Jealous
Jackson Whittemore | Painkiller
Liam Dunbar | Breathe
Stiles Stilinski | Wishful Thinking
Isaac Lahey | Howlin' For You
Liam Dunbar | Freakin' Out On The Interstate
Scott McCall | You Know It
Good morning texts
Goodnight texts
How date night usually plays out
The Song That Describes Your Relationship
Liam Dunbar | Heather
Jackson Whittemore | midnight love
Liam Dunbar & Stiles Stilinski | I See Red
Isaac Lahey | Sour Patch Kids
Liam Dunbar | Stuck in the Middle | Part one
Liam Dunbar | Stuck in the Middle | Part Two
Stiles Stilinski | Dream Sweet in Sea Major
What He Loves About You
Liam Dunbar | Flowers in your Hair
Your contact names
Scott McCall | Ain't no rest for the wicked
Liam Dunbar | New pack
Void Stiles | Babydoll (Smut)
Scott McCall | Mind Games
Derek Hale | Little Do You Know
Derek Hale | Little Do You Know (Part two)
Jordan Parrish | Cover me up

He finds out you self harm/ sees your scars | part 2

10.3K 194 89
By supernaturallyevil

Isaac: "Show me you scars?" Issac whisper in your ear, you turned towards him.

"Why?" You asked nervously,

"Because I want to see how many times you needed me and I wasn't there"

Liam: "Hey Y/N?" Liam calls from the bathroom,

"Yes?"

"What's this blade doing in your make-up bag?" Your heart skips a beat.

"My razor broke in the shower so I put in it there until I could find a safe way to get rid of it" you reply. "What were you doing in my make-up bag anyway?"

" I was uhh trying to find something to cover up this pimple on my forehead" he blushes as you remove the pink eye shadow from his forehead.

"Well I don't think pink is really your colour" you smile, fixing him up. "Brand new"

His smile fades as he looks at your thighs in your shorts. "What are those?" he points to the small cuts on your legs. He takes the razor from your make up bag, "Your razor didn't break did it?"

You shake your head as your eyes well up with tears "Please don't hate me"

He tightly embraces you, "I could never hate you but you can't hurt yourself anymore. Call me anytime you feel like you need to"

Peter: Peter teased you all the time, playfully to him but he never knew the impact it had on you. He made you feel worthless, like you didn't deserve to be loved and yet you stayed with him. You fought through everyday trying to maintain your grace and dignity. Peter thought you found his jokes funny, clever and never gave it a second thought until he walked in on you crying in your bedroom. You sat on your floor, your legs covered in dark and light bruises.

"Y/N?" He sat by your side, rubbing your back. You didn't want to look fragile in front of your werewolf boyfriend but you couldn't hold it in anymore. You told him your feelings, how his words hurt. For the first time, you saw him cry. "I can't believe I've been doing this to you for so long. I'm so stupid."

You wiped away each other's tears as he promised to never make a joke at your expense again and vowed to make every day like the first day you met. 

Jackson: You felt Jackson's hands around your waist as you woke up, his chest rising and falling steadily. It was like the calm before the storm. You enjoyed the peaceful sounds the morning brought and the wood that poked into your back as he scooted closer to you. You turned over and kissed his soft,  slightly chapped lips. "Good morning"

"Hello sexy." He loved calling you that. You kissed him as he ran his hands up your legs over your hips. He stops at the waistband of your (his) boxers and pulled them down slightly. He traced the lines on your skin with his fingertips with thoughts running through his mind. Are there new ones? What if you weren't happy? Was he not enough? His heart sank as he thought about not making you happy.

He opens his mouth to speak but your finger presses against his lips. "I know what you're going to ask. No, I haven't even thought of it. Yes, you make me happy. You make me so unbelievably happy, I didn't know I was capable of loving someone so much until I met you. Don't doubt yourself because you, Jackson  Whittemore, are the best thing that's ever happened to me"

Just a reminder... You are worth it, so please keep going.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412 13 12
Vendetta (adj.) A prolonged bitter quarrel with or campaign against someone. "It's a war against humans vs the supernatural." 【 oc x scott mccall...
93.7K 2.5K 31
in which a fiery redhead's world is turned upside down by the supernatural, but mostly by the mischievous brown eyed boy that she can't seem to get r...
88.3K 1.8K 100
This book contains all things Stydia; updates, one shots, news, imagines, etc. Some chapters contain mature content. Warnings are always given. All c...
18K 682 12
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 -𝙈𝙀𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎- 𝙎𝙐𝘿𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀, 𝙐𝙋𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙑𝘼𝙇, 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙊𝙎, 𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉, 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂. ═════════════...