Thick As Blood - Nestor Ocete...

By DilemmaOnTwoLegs

[COMPLETED] Liliana is Miguel Galindos talented little sister. A Chemical Engineer and business owner she has... More

1. Dead to Me
2. Horizons
3. No Rest For The Wicked
4. Raising Hell
5. Pain & Gain
6. Misery Loves Company
7. The Outsiders
8. 2005
9. Headaches
10. Embrace
11. Moment Of Truth
12. Open Water
13. Full Measure
14. Decimator
15. Diente Por Diente
16. All Or Nothing
17. Living Proof
18. Day After Day
19. Madre Mia
20. Lead The Victory
21. Viva La Viper City
22. Unbreakable
23. Selective Senses
24. Pessimist
25. Hold Fast
26. Yesterday
27. Damned Nation
28. Hopeless
29. New Bloods
31. Unruly
32. Abolitionist

30. History Of Violence

1K 35 3
By DilemmaOnTwoLegs

We pulled into the warehouse and the men were all tense as they argued over something we couldn't hear. I put my fingers to my mouth and whistled loudly getting all their attention. Nestor's eyes caught mine and he looked relieved to see me before anger took over. I was expecting it since nothing went to plan, well plan A. He started to make his way towards me when Luisa stepped up beside me.

Angel's face went from absolute agony to ecstasy when he saw her. He shot across the room and lifted her off the ground. The joy he had seemed to stop the arguing and the Mayans smiled at their brother. Mr Sad Eyes finally got his dulce back. Nestor's arms wrapped around me and he watched the reunion from my shoulder.

"I thought we had a plan." He said softly in my ear.

"We did but there are always back up plans. This is just the first time I had to use one." I replied quietly.

"We will talk about this later."

I heard another car arrive and smiled as Maria got out and Alex ran over us. Maria went to the back seat and unclipped the baby boy from the backseat. This is what I had been waiting for. Luisa was still too wrapped up in Angel's embrace she didn't notice Maria stop behind her.

"Dulce behind you." Angel said to her and everyone was silent as she turned. "Ricardo missed his mami."

"Mami missed you too." She cried as she picked up her son and cradled him to her chest. "Thank you Angel."

She kissed him as they held their son between them. Angel whispered to her and she looked at me and mouthed 'thank you.' I just nodded and took Alex's hand and made my way over to the Mayans.

"Hopefully he won't mope around so much now." I said to EZ as I walked past.

He snorted, "This is Angel we are talking about."

With a laugh I continued to Sakura's table and grabbed a phone she had prepared earlier in the hopes we would succeed. I picked up a new passport and driver's license and carried the lot over to Luisa.

"Now, I do expect to be invited to a wedding at some point." I said as I handed Luisa her new name and ID's.

She opened the passport and tried to hide her smile before closing it. "Luisa Reyes huh? That was presumptuous of you." She said to Angel who just pointed at me before looking offended.

"You saying you would've said no to all this?" He said as he waved his hands down his body.

"Gross. I'm going home." I left the two lovebirds alone and met Nestor and Alex at his SUV. I stopped at the passenger door and called out to my siblings. "Family dinner tomorrow, our place." Both Miguel and Luisa nodded so I climbed in and left with a smile. My family is finally complete.

"Where's your car?" Nestor asked.

"I had to leave it in San Diego when we jumped in Felipe's truck. We can pick up another one tomorrow." I saw Alex sit up in the back.

"Can I choose?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Depends on what you choose." I said thinking I wasn't going to caught dead with a hatchback or some ugly little car.

"Did you take the plates off?" Nestor asked continuing our other conversation.

"No, I want them to run them. It's in Tahlia's name so the car and the hack both trace back to the B-R-A-T-V-A." I spelled it out so Alex wouldn't hear the word.

The rest of the ride home was silent, I knew he had questions but with Alex in the car we had to be more conscious about what information he could hear. When we finally parked in the garage Alex was fast asleep and I was equally exhausted. I opened his door but Nestor softly pulled me back before he effortlessly lifted Alex and carried him to his room. I had two glasses of whiskey waiting when he came back downstairs and found me on the patio chaise.

"So what happened? How did you have us following your tracker?" He asked as he lay back against the seat and pulled me between his legs.

I laid back so I was resting against his front and looked up at him. God he was the most handsome man I ever met. I took another drink before explaining the events he missed. "The signal was a drone that had a flight path to the warehouse. It followed the roads to look like a car. I saw Luisa get taken soon after you guys entered the building but they went to the street not the garage.

When they broke protocol I had to put plan B into motion. I asked Felipe before we left to be a back up ride since no one would ever look at his beat up truck as a getaway vehicle. We both know Potter had a child to one of his witnesses, I had a drone following them with a target on the mother as insurance and footage of the C4 Cole left in the building. After he saw those he let us leave. We met with Felipe and he drove us back. When everyone was out of the building I demolished it so there isn't any evidence of us being there."

"Have I told you have amazing you are." He rasped in my ear as he placed his glass on the table beside us.

One hand slipped under my shirt and into my bra, rolling my nipple between his fingers. His other hand popped the button of my jeans and quickly slid between my folds and along my clit. His fingers worked together to quickly bring me to the edge of an orgasm before he pinched my nipple hard and removed his hands. My moans stopped and I protested the lack of orgasm as he pulled me up the chaise.

"That's for lying to me." He said as he picked up his glass and walked back inside. "Frustrating isn't it."

I was so frustrated, I had never felt this or been denied an orgasm before. He sat down on the couch with his glass topped up and turned the TV. I walked right past him and up to our room, two can play that game. I rummaged through my drawers knowing I had something sexier than just underwear. I finally found the blood red and black lace corset and matching thong I had been searching for and pulled it on. It pulled my waist in tightly and pushed my breasts up into huge mounds. I rolled up the lace thigh high tights and clipped them onto the garter clips. I felt foolish as I looked in the mirror but I couldn't stop now. I put on a pair of Louboutins and went back downstairs.

I felt his eyes on me the instant I hit the landing but I ignored him and went to the wet bar for another drink. I downed a shot of tequila and poured another one but it was taken from my hands. His eyes never left mine as he downed the shot. A drip hung on his lip and I leant over and ran my tongue along it slowly.

My hands roamed his body and ripped his shirt away busting them buttons. I dug my nails into his chest and pushed him back until he fell into the couch. I straddled his hips and ground myself along his length I could feel through his pants. We both moaned from the friction and the thin fabric of my g string only intensified my sensitivity. I claimed those delicious lips with mine and bit his bottom lip making him growl with hunger.

"Goodnight baby." I whispered before climbing off and making my way to the stairs.

He tried to grab my waist but I spun out of reach and dashed up to our room quicker than he could. I shut the door and his fist pounded on it seconds later.

"Let me in Lily." He pleaded.

"Why? So that you can punish me again? What I did was for everyone's safety, it wasn't malicious or on purpose like what you just did." I growled back through the door.

I didn't hear a response so I went to the walk in wardrobe to change into something comfortable. When I came out Nestor was sitting on our bed deep in thought. He looked up when I sat beside him.

"I'm so used to knowing everything going into a situation." He said as he dropped his head into his hands. "I did not handle that very well. I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry Lily."

"I'm sorry too baby. I'll make sure you know every plan next time." I said as I pulled his hands away from his face. "We could think of it as foreplay?" I suggested with a wink. "Because I am still really really turned on and my plan backfired on me."

I showed him the bleeding half moons in my palms. I had closed my fists so tight to keep from grabbing him when I left him downstairs.

"You're psycho mi amor." He laughed as wiped them with a tissue.

I giggled, "You told me that the first day we met so really you shouldn't be too surprised by anything I do."

I climbed onto his lap and pushed him down before enjoying the view a moment. His buttonless shirt hanging off him, baring his toned, tattooed chest to me. I ran my nails down his chest, tracing the light hairs that trailed down to his belt. I grinned when he shivered under my touch and goosebumps trailed the five pink claw lines. I felt his erection straining against his pants and moaned when I rubbed myself along him.

His arm snaked up behind my head and he rolled us over and pressed himself between my legs making both of us moan softly. He knelt between my legs and quickly pulled my pyjama pants off before I sat up and he pulled my top over my head.

"Mi belleza." He whispered across my skin as he left kisses and light bites from my neck to my thighs.

"Stop teasing me." I whimpered, begging him to finish what he started.

"With pleasure." He replied before his buried his mouth between my thighs, his tongue softly encircling my extremely sensitive clit.

My legs twitched as he gently sucked and nipped and when he entered his finger and curled them up I saw stars. He expertly found my g spot and had me screaming his name as I came around his fingers. He stood up from the end of the bed and I heard the thud of his pants hitting the hardwood floor. He settled back between my legs and smiled down at me.

"Feel better?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Purrrfect." I purred before my face went bright red before I covered them with my hands. "Fuck, I think you broke me. I don't know what the hell that was."

"I'll just have to break you over and over and over." He said as he lined himself up with my entrance and pushed himself all the way inside.

"Oh god." I moaned as he filled me completely.

I lost myself to the sensation of him, his calloused fingers as they rolled my nipple between them, his stubble as it tickled my neck.

"I love you Nestor." I said feeling lightheaded and overwhelmed.

"I love you too Lily." He replied as he rolled us over without slipping out.

The new position hit a depth that had me writhing in moments. I pulled his shoulders until he sat up and I held him close as I rode us both to our peak of pleasure and came together. He collapsed back on the bed and pulled me down with him. I could feel both of our hearts pumping as we pressed together and fell asleep to the slowing sound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.3K 45
[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of a kind. Since the age of 6 she's trained...
Men Who Sin By Lex

General Fiction

5.4M 165K 40
Book Three Don't Read if you haven't read the first two books or you won't understand. "I'm a sinner baby, so are you and that's why I love you" With...
45.2K 1.4K 31
Currently editing and updating - 17/10/2022 Regina 'Crawler' Vargas, Creeper's little sister, has just been released from her prison stint. She made...
71.7K 1.8K 29
[Completed. Words: 24,500] Right after her mother's passing, Juanita discovers a horrible family secret. With one brother in prison and the other wra...