Our Secret

By Licutie269

Coralina Routledge, twin sister of John Booker Routledge, needs a distraction from the chaos of her life. He... More

Our secret November Part 1
Our Secret November Part 2
Our Secret December 3
Our Secret Christmas Part 4
New Years Eve Part 5
Our Secret January Part 6
Our Secret Valentine's Day Part 7
Our Secret February Part 8
Our Secret March Part 9
Our Secret April Part 10
Our Secret Sophomore Social Part 11
Our Secret Aftermath 1 Part 12
Our Secret Aftermath 2 Part 13
Our Secret May Part 14
Memorial Day 2 Part 16
June Part 17
June 2 Part 18
4th of July/July Part 19
Pilot 1 Our Secret Part 20
Pilot 2 Our Secret Part 21
Pilot 3 Our Secret Part 22
Pilot 4 Our Secret Part 23
Lucky Compass 1 Part 24
Lucky Compass 2 Part 25
The Forbidden Zone 1 part 26
The Forbidden Zone 2 Part 27
The Forbidden Zone 3 Part 28
Spy Games 1 Part 29
Spy Games 2 Part 30
Midsummers 1 Part 31
Midsummers 2 Part 32
Parcel 9 (1) Part 33
Parcel 9 (2) Part 34
Parcel 9 (3) Part 35
Parcel 9 (4) Part 36
Dead Calm 1 Part 37
Dead Calm 2 Part 38
The Runway 1 Part 39
The Runway 2 Part 40
Bell Tower 1 Part 41
The Phantom 1 Part 42
The Phantom 2 Part 43
Cleo Part 44
The Gold 1 Part 45
The Gold 2 Part 46
The Heist 1 Part 47
Prayers 1 Part 48
Homecoming 1 Part 49
Homecoming 2 Part 50
Homecoming 3 Part 51
The Darkest Hour 1 Part 52
My Druthers 1 Part 53
My Druthers 2 Part 54
My Druthers 3 Part 55
Bonfire 1 Part 56
Bonfire 2 Part 57
The Cross 1 Part 58
The Cross 2 Part 59
Trapped 1 Part 60
Trapped 2 Part 61
Coastal Venture 1 Part 62
Coastal Venture 2 Part 63
Poguelandia 1 Part 64
Pouguelandia 2 Part 65
The Bells 1 Part 66
The Bells 2 Part 67
Fathers and Sons Part 68
The Diary Part 69
Heists 1 Part 70
Heists 2 Part 71
The Dark Forest 1 Part 72
Dark Forest 2 Part 73
Happy Anniversary Part 74
Happy Anniversary 2 Part 75
Tapping the Rudder Part 76
Tapping the Rudder 2 Part 77
Welcome to Kitty Hawk Part 78
Welcome to Kitty Hawk 2 Part 79
Secret of the Gnomon part 80
Secret of the Gnomon Part 81

Our Secret Memorial Day Part 15

5.3K 78 5
By Licutie269

Memorial Day weekend in many places was known as the unofficial start to the summer. The Outerbanks was no different and Kildaire county took their celebrations seriously.

A parade through main street kicked off the day followed by a huge festival in the town square that ended with fireworks out over the water. After taking the breakfast shift with Kie the girls were let loose at noon to head out and party for the rest of the day.

"What's the plan?" Kie questioned as the girls walked to the Chateau. "John B had off today so he was supposed to go collect the contraband from JJ's cousin. In which, we will use it to get plenty high and drunk tonight," Coralina answered, laughing.

"So we're not going to school tomorrow?" Kie questioned. "We've got finals at the end of the week so it's not like we're learning anything new," Coral replied, shrugging, "What about you? Do you have to report to the Kook academy?"

"For another two weeks," Kie moaned, "I wish I was still going to Kildaire High with you all. I can't stand the academy."

"What time does JJ and Pope get done work?" Kie asked. "JJ's done at 1 and Heyward was keeping the store open till 2 today so I assume Pope will be over after that," Coral told her.

"The deep freeze between JJ and John B seems to be thawing," Kie commented, "How's it going on that front?" she asked.

"It's going," Coral responded, shrugging, "They hang out with each other. Go fishing and shit when I'm at work, but as soon as I'm home John B disappears. He rarely hangs out with us both, and since I spend all my free time with JJ I barely see my brother," she told Kie.

"He'll come around," Kie attempted to assure her. "It's been a month, Kie," Coral reminded her friend. "Yeah, he's being a bit stubborn about it now," Kie admitted.

Hearing a car behind them with loud music blaring, the girls turned as a jeep stopped beside them with Rafe Cameron hanging out the passenger side, "Hey Coralina. How are you?" he questioned, looking her up and down.

"Hey tattletale," Topper called from the driver seat. Confused Coral looked at Kie who was glaring into the back of the jeep. Glancing behind Rafe Coral could see his sister, Sarah, sitting in the backseat staring at her phone.

"Are you ladies heading to the festival?" Rafe questioned, ignoring Topper, "We could give you a ride," he offered.

Sighing Coral shook her head, "We don't need a ride to the festival, Rafe. We're actually heading to my house first," she told the older boy. "We could give you a ride home," he offered, waving at a protesting Topper.

Scoffing Coral rolled her eyes, "I don't think your boy there wants to be caught on the Cut. Besides I don't think JJ would appreciate me getting a ride with you, Rafe," she responded.

Narrowing his eyes Rafe's face changed so fast Coral took a step back into Kie, "JJ? Don't tell me you're sleeping with that dirty Pogue."

"Quite thoroughly, Rafe," Coral retorted, blowing him a kiss, "Have a good holiday," she called over her shoulder as she pushed Kie towards the woods to take a short cut to the Chateau.

"I can't believe you just said that to him," Kie laughed as the two girls walked through the cover of the trees. "He's such a snob," Coral commented. "They all are," Kie remarked.

"Hey, what was Topper talking about when he called you tattletale?" Coral asked, glancing at Kie.

Pursing her lips Kie shrugged, "I don't know," she answered, "They're all users and liars," she said, bitterly. "What happened between you all?" Coral asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," Kie snapped before apologizing, "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you. I just finally saw their true colors."

Deciding not to push her friend Coral nodded as they walked out of the woods by the Chateau. Finding John B in the hammock drinking a beer she asked if he got everything for the party later that night.

"It's all in the kitchen," he answered. "Did you feed my babies?" Coral asked. "No, they're yours and JJ's. I'm not taking responsibility for them," he replied.

Rolling her eyes Coral stuck her tongue out at her brother, "They're chickens and a fucking rooster. You literally throw some feed on the ground and let them go," she said, stomping towards the chicken coop JJ had built in the backyard.

After feeding the chickens and rooster Coral headed inside to shower and changed into a bikini and shorts. She was in the kitchen cutting up limes for the tequila when JJ waltzed through the door.

"Hey Baby Girl, whatcha doing?" he asked, coming up behind her and kissing her neck. "Getting things ready for tonight," she responded. "Tequila shots? Yes let's," he exclaimed excitedly.

Smiling at the boy Coral grabbed a shot glass and filled it with tequila. Placing a wedge of lime in her mouth she handed him the salt. "God I love you," he told her before licking her chest above her bikini top, sprinkling the salt, he licked the salt from her chest, took the shot, and then sucked the lime from her mouth.

Spitting the lime out JJ tangled his hand in her hair bringing her mouth to his as he kissed her. "Mmm, you taste good," she muttered against his lips.

Pouring another shot he held it out to her, "Your turn," he said smiling. Taking the shot, she placed it on the counter before yanking his t-shirt over his head. "Sassy," he muttered as she giggled.

"Help me up," she demanded. Picking her up he placed her on the counter and stepped between her legs moaning when her tongue licked the curve of his neck to his shoulder. Placing the lime in his mouth as she licked the salt from him, he watched as she slammed her shot back and took the lime from him.

Throwing the lime into the sink Coral licked her lips before kissing him again. "Where was John B and Kie when you came in?" Coral questioned as he kissed down her neck.

"Fishing down at the pier," he answered, picking her up from the counter. Wrapping her legs around him she smirked, "First orgasm of the holiday coming up," she giggled as he stumbled out of the kitchen and down the hall to her room.

"Fuck," JJ groaned as they laid in a tangle of naked limbs, "We can skip the festival and just stay here, right?" "Not a chance," she answered, climbing from the bed, "I need cotton candy. First I've gotta get the jello shots for tonight done," she told him slipping back into her bikini top and shorts.

After sending JJ outside with the others she made two trays of jello shots and put them into the fridge before heading outside. 

Seeing everyone down at the pier where the HMS Pogue was tied to the dock Coral made her way down to her friends.

"Limes are cut and jello shots are in the fridge," she announced after saying hi to Pope.  "You should've told me you were doing all of that.  I could've helped you," Kie told her.  Smiling Coral glanced at JJ, "It's okay JJ helped me with the limes."

"I'm sure he did," Kie replied, laughing as John B and Pope both groaned.  "If we're all spending the day together there can't be any talk about JJ helping my sister in any way," John B declared.  "I second that motion," Pope spoke up.  

"You guys are ridiculous," Coral responded, rolling her eyes. "Are we ready to head to the festival?" Kie asked, hoping to avoid an argument.

"Everyone, climb aboard. We're taking the HMS," John B announced jumping into the boat. Once everyone was settled JJ untied them from the dock as John B started the boat.

Driving through the waterways Coralina sat between JJ's legs on the bow waving to people on shore she knew. "You're a popular lady," JJ commented, gathering up her hair blowing in the wind.

Handing him a hair tie from her wrist JJ tied her hair back in a messy ponytail, "Everyone likes me. Didn't you know?" she sassed kissing his cheek.

"Oh, I know," he muttered, "Kie mentioned you had a run in with Rafe on your way home," he mentioned.

"Oh yeah. He's harmless," Coral responded, shrugging. "I don't like the guy, Coral," he stated, "I don't want to be one of those guys, but can you just stay away from him?"

"I don't actively seek him out, JJ," she retorted, "Besides I made sure I let him know we were together so maybe he'll lose interest." 

"Doubtful," he muttered.

Climbing from the boat the group walked down to the town square together as they debated on where everyone wanted to go.

"I want cotton candy and then I don't care what we do," Coral declared. "I want to do the Ferris wheel," JJ decided. "Oh, I'll go do that," Coral agreed.

"I'll do the Ferris wheel too, but I want French fries," Kie said. "Fries sounds good to me," Pope spoke up. "Let's go deal with food and then hit the rides," John B decided.

Sitting at the top of the Ferris wheel Coral shared her cotton candy with JJ as they looked out at the town square. "One more week of school and then we're gonna have the best fucking summer ever," JJ declared.

"That's if they let John B and I out of school. Apparently, Uncle T hasn't called in yet and Adams was questioning me on Friday about it again," she told him sucking the sugary candy from her fingers.

"Well, we just have to avoid her for the next week," JJ told her. "Mission impossible Pogue style," she said laughing.

After walking through the festival playing games and inviting friends to their party that night they finally headed back to the HMS and drove back to the Chateau to prepare for the party once the sun went down.

John B was building a fire in the fire pit while Pope and JJ got the keg ready. Kie and Coralina were inside taking pictures and breakables into the back rooms in preparation for the kids who would be raiding the house in less than an hour.

"I feel like this summer these should just stay back here with the amount of partying we're gonna do," Coral said, carrying pictures into her room and placing them on her dresser while Kie carried a box of breakable items.

"That would probably be a good idea," Kie replied, setting the box down on Coral's desk. "Hey, thanks for telling JJ about Rafe earlier. He went all he-man on me that I needed to stay away from him," Coral mentioned as she pulled her bedroom door shut and locked it.

"I'm sorry. I thought you would've told him when he came in to help you with the limes," Kie laughed, using air quotes. Snorting Coral walked into the kitchen to organize the harder liquor, "I wasn't really thinking about Rafe when JJ was helping me earlier," she retorted.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 75 25
Samantha Routledge is a fellow Pogue, and the younger sister of John B. Granted John B is only 10 months older; they are both the children of Big Joh...
72.4K 538 99
Ashlyn Routledge lives in the Outer Banks, paradise on earth. She's John B's twin sister and the two have been super close their whole life. They do...
1.7K 2 26
John B is gone and Savannah must do her best to face the world without her twin brother. Lucky she has her boyfriend and two best friends by her side.
23.6K 292 16
a series rewrite in which JJ Maybank falls in love with his best friend's sister and chaos ensues. - aka an outer banks s2-3 rewrite feat. routledge...