G/T Artbook

Bởi bottlesandbuttons

Some of my g/t art, story fanart and brand new characters included! Xem Thêm

Traditional Art
More Digital Art!
more stuff (featuring a lot of matt and ezriel)
idk even more stuff i guess
comics
more stuff ft OFF g/t
random minigiant comic and more art dump

feel free to colour any of these idc

1K 16 3
Bởi bottlesandbuttons

Trent (below) belongs to @ghostorbconnoisseur's story Sawdust, on tumblr! He's sitting on a salt shaker :)

anyway needless to say i got my digital art back up and running!! theres shaded versions of these on my tumblr, @bottlesandbuttons, and theres more art on the way right now!

please feel free to colour these-- I'd do it myself but due to technical reasons i cant with my current pc. so, line art it is! lmao.

if you want me to send you the full resolution copy for whatever reason, just let me know how to reach you!

also i cant do commissions rn but if you toss a prompt at me i might get the inspiration to just draw it! :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

40.7K 2.4K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
35.8K 573 10
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
54.2K 1.4K 191
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
59.1K 1.8K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...