Error!sans Oneshots

Da Gl1tchedFe3l1ngs

This just has a bunch or oneshots with error sans in them, mostly with ships as well. rules are in the first... Altro

rules for requests
all badguys in a poly relationship
ds!errorxoriginal!badguys and vice versa
error x fresh (floof)
all bad guys together pt 2 (FLUFF)
all bad guys together pt 3 (FLUFF)
error x nightmare (FLUFF)
error x nightmare x reaper (FLUFF)
error x reaper
NOT A CHAPTER
not a chapter but still-
error x lust (fluff and smut)
all badguys together part 4
a/n
all the badguys together 5, (ANGST AND FLOOF)
A/N
error x male!reader (angst)
all badguys together 5 1/2
error x ? (fresh vs nightmare vs reaper)
GUYS IM BACK
//Who are you?// UT paps x error
//Error but he's a dad🤤//
//silky splatters of a new hobby!//
//Errored love// Error x Lust
Error harem🛐
Error breaks the 4th wall
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY
vote 😶
Error the multi-tuber
2nd account
//A change in Fate//
//Heart shaped buttons//
Question!
update
//Cliche right..?//
//Someone that cares//
//short harem//
//Dreams are only that, DRÊÂM$//
//silky splatters of a new hobby 2//
//lime🙄🤜//
//anotha one (lime)//
//mini-shot//
//Dummys being dumb//
//cliche yandere but with a twist//
//A MAID DRESS?!//
//red paint,, or maybe its blood..//
//Goopy strings//
//More shorts!//
//Touch starved...// ANGST
//All badguys poly 6!!//
//Its over... Isnt it...?// ANGST
//Its over...isnt it? PART 2//
//Anti-Hero//
A/N
//Racers, errorlust//
//Error breaks the 4th wall again//
//more shorts becuz yea🌝//
//Dating Error//
//Shorts,Ideas and headcanons//
Reasons why error is best
political chat :/
//Heart shaped buttons 2//
//Racers 2! The date//
Crying (NOT A CHAPTER)
//Favorite child// MamaError
//What do those tongues do?~// Errorlust
//Do you really love me?// ErrorFresh.
//Error the multi-tuber 2//
//Errors favorite pet// bad sans poly
update NOT A CHAPTER
//Error fucking dies//
//Hes hurt..// UT!Paps x Error

error x nightmare (SMUT)

6.5K 102 218
Da Gl1tchedFe3l1ngs

WARNING!: SMUT, rough sex, praise kink, daddy kink, tentacles 😂, pain kink.
Bottom: error
Top: nightmare
-----
3rd POV

Error was quite pleased with himself.
He had destroyed 4 whole aus and there was no ink to be seen anywhere. Error portaled himself back to the badguys 'hideout' even though it was very noticibly their hideout.
They didnt care though. They just liked chilling there.
Error came home to killer, dust, horror and cross leaving the house.

"Wh3r3 ar3 y0u a11 g01ng?¿"
The others didnt stop but killer replied while walking,
"We're heading to the mall to meet up with blue, red and that brat swapfell." Killer said.
Blue had been their little spy for a while now. Blue had realised that error was the good guy, so he decided to spy on ink and dream for them,
Besides.
No one ever suspected blue.

"Ah, 0k hav3 fun 1 gue55"
Error responded as they went through errors portal.
Error went onward to the thrown room to tell nightmare about the 4 destroyed au's. Although he was still worried about ink finding out about blue being a spy. Blue was his firat actual friend. He didnt want to even imagine what that soulless dish rat would do to blue if he found out.

Nightmare felt worry, fear and guilt. He could tell it was error. He wondered what the other smaller skeleton was thinking about.
Error pushed open the large doors with a grunt as he walked in.
He walked up to nightmares desk and bowed before waiting for nightmares say on him speaking.

"Your late."
Nightmare growled.
"1-i kn0w b0ss."
Error acted scared even though when in full power error was stronger then all of the others, even nightmare. And nightmare knew that. Thats why nightmare hated it when error had his smug looks while fighting the others.

"Cut the bullshit error, and tell me why are you worried? Dear~" nightmare purred near the end of his sentence.
Error jumped a bit at the last bit, but obeyed and told his boss what the problem was.

"W3ll-"
Error was cut off.
"Ah,~ answer me in your beautiful voice~" now this worried error. Was his boss hitting on him or something?!
Crap, he could feel his face heating up by the second.

"Yes sir.. Im worried about blue."
Nightmares face twists into one of worry. Why would error of all people be worried about the others? He just didn't really care what they did.

"And dear, why is that?~"
Error was getting worried about what he was getting himself into while nightmare was only trying to hide his erection.

"W-well, im afraid that if i-ink f1-f1nds o-0ut th-th4n h3 may-m-m4y k-k1ll h-h1m."
Error had tears stinging the corners of his eyes threatening to fall as he winced.

"... Oh dear, come here. I'll make you feel better.~" error didnt care if his boss was acting strange right now. Right now error needed comfort because of how bad he was glitching.

Nightmare picked error up and carried him up to his room.

"N- b0ss? W-wh4t ar3 we d-doing in y-y0ur room?-" error was thrown gently onto the bed as nightmare loomed above him. Nightmare fiercly took off errors shirt.

There were many scars. Fresh ones, old ones. They never seemed to fade. A show of how determined error is to fix this corrupted multiverse with its despaired 'creator'.

Nightmare paused looking over errors sensitive bones beneath him. Then, he licked one of the many scars.

"Ha-hah!~" the smaller moaned. He soon covered his mouth surprised at what kind of noise just came out of him.

"Ah~ so you can make noises~" nightmare licked over more of errors wounds making him moan from pleasure. But nightmare also wanted more pain from the smaller so he could gain more energy for whats about to happen.
He bit onto one of errors sensitive ribs, and something unexspected happened. Instead of a gasp or something out of pain.

The smaller only moaned louder.

"Ah, so my baby boy likes the pain?~ would you like more?~" what happened next surprised nightmare even more.

"Y-yes daddy!~" error moaned out, not covering his mouth anymore. Nightmare lifted his head to look at error.
His pupils.
Nightmare didnt know error could change them like blue.

Errors left pupil was a star while the other was a heart.
Error stared up at nightmare. They both were blushing.

And they both had erections.

Without saying anything nightmare immediately went back to what he was doing to see if error had any other noises to share.
He licked errors wounds then biting the ribs.
He soon made his way down to errors spine. Error shivered under nightmare as he bite and sucked on the small destroyers fragile spine.

Nightmare left hickeys along his path of lust.

Nightmare soon took off his own shirt. Showing his gooped ribs and his own spine. He looked up at error for the reaction he wanted.

Error looked down into nightmares eyes while his hands were placed criss cross above his skull. His pupils were both glitched question marks.

Nightmare guessed that this was what the destroyer was really like whenever he let his guard down. And maybe thats why he never showed it. He thought of it as a sign of weakness. Though, nightmare had many questions, error began to whimper beaneath him.

"My my, why so needy~" nightmare chuckled in his soft yet stern voice.
Error only whimpered beneath him looking away in embarrassment.
Nightmare began slowly taking his shorts and errors shorts off. He was taking it so slow that the more of errors skin showed, the harder he had to work to keep himself calm.

Error whimpered and bucked his hips as nightmare only watched in amazement.

"What about, a punishment for being such a needy boy?~" nightmare stated as different lewd thoughts shot through his mind. Nightmare was a fairly dirty minded person when he wanted to be.

"Yes, of coarse daddy~" error looked at a shocked and blushing nightmare as both his pupils were glitching hearts as his breathing became heavy at all his own lewd thoughts.

Nightmare snapped out of his trance and quickly tore off his and errors boxers.
He then wrapped his tentacles around errors wrists keeping them above his head. He did the same with errors feet and ankles.

He flipped error into a doggy style position. With errors head dug into the pillows and his ass straight in the air. Error found this very nice as he stuck his ass into the air higher showing nightmare he was ready.

Nightmare didn't want to start yet, he wanted to torture error for a little.

"Aww who's Daddy's little good boy?~" nightmare whispered in errors ear(?) Before digging his nails into errors left hip.

Errors voice was muffled due to his moans and the pillows but nightmare could still understand him.

"HAH!~ i-i amm!~ haah~" error stuck his ass in the air farther begging for nightmare to enter him.

Nightmare hardly spanked error.

"Ah ah ah~ not yet~" error whimpered as he lowered his hips. But still moaning from the pain.

"Y-yes d- hah!~ daddy~" error complied wanting more.

Nightmare ran his finger over errors spine ending on his tail bone. Error felt shivers go down his spine.

Nightmare soon after teasing error a bit decided it was time to get serious.
Error felt a sharp pain in his ass, he felt nightmares tentacle move around inside of him.

"H-hAaAh!!~~ mhHmm- AH!~ d-daddy!~" error moaned nightmares name. Nightmare went in and out of error with his tentacle while sucking more on errors spine and shoulder blades.

Error was a moaning mess.
Nightmare stopped and soon picked error up with his tentacle still up his ass. He soon sat down himself and sat error facing him and entered his throbbing cock.

"Mmhph!~ a-ahh!~" error moaned as nightmare helped him bounce on his dick. Errors eyes rolled to the back of his head as he stuck his tongues out.

Nightmare took one of errors tongues and examined it. He then bit it.

Error moaned from all the pleasure and pain he was receiving. He loved it. Error tried to grab something but nightmare lifted his hands back up above his head. Error grabbed at nightmares tentacles while moaning loudly. Nightmare was starting to enjoy this to. He loved seeing the destroyer like this.

Error was close he could tell, mostly because error kept moaning that he was close and also because error was a trembling, whimpering mess.

Error came onto the both of their chests. Nightmare got on top of error and started slamming into him as he reached his own climax. Error could only moan under nightmare.

Nightmare reached his own climax and came inside of error.

They both moaned loudly as he did so.

"Huh, i *huff* never reached your *huff* prostate. Wanna go for *huff* round 2?" Error could only nod as he was preparing for round two.

Nightmare never pulled out. He only pulled out his tentacle.

He was waiting for error to tighten up so the pleasure would be best for the both of them.

While he waited he asked error the questions he wanted to know.

"Nightmar-"
"Its daddy for now. But continue dear"
"Daddy, please don't ask me questions while you have your big ass cock up my ass. :/"
"Fine i'll ask later."
Nightmare then felt error tighten up around him. So he slowly started moving making error let out a few moans.
Nightmare very quickly picked up the pace leaving error almost speechless as he slammed into him.

He slapped errors ass over and over until errors ass was only the dark shade of red.

Nightmare praised error for all the hard work he had been doing saying things like,
"Your such a good boy!~"
And
"Oh?~ you destroyed 4 aus today?~ well then i have to give you a reward!~"
Error loved the cute praises nightmare gave him. He wanted this pleasure to last forever. He wanted to be with nightmare forever.

The others had started calling error mom and nightmare dad a long time ago.

(Flash back)

"Hey mom!" Killer yelled across the room at error.
Error spit out his coffee as he scowled at the nickname.

"Wh4t th3 funk k1nd4 n1ckn4me 1s th4t?!" Error scowled.

"Well, you act like out mom. You tend to us, you take care of us. You love usss~" killer joked.

"Ughh-ggh f1n3 y0u c4n c4ll m3 th4t, BUT N0T-N0T 1N PUBL1C!" Error actually adored the nickname because if nightmare was the dad and error was the mom then maybe they could be together.

"Awwwe mom actually likes the name!" The others cheered as they all started calling error mom, mother, mommy and other related names
(End of flashback)

That nice flashback confused error, he was having a wholesome thought while getting his ass rammed into.

Error was about to laugh when nightmare finally hit his prostate.

"NE-AHH!~~ MMHHMM!!~ M-MORE DADDY PLEASE!~~" error screamed. These words made nightmare work harder. He stuck a tentacle in there making error go through so much more pleasure and pain.

Error ended up coming without warning at the same time as nightmare.

"Heh *huff* what *huff* about *huff* round *huff* two?~" nightmare asked. But error lied silent on the bed. Passes out from over stimulation and to much pleasure. Nightmare chuckled as he cleaned them both up and got them both in their sleeping wear. He gently lied beside error cuddling him. He kissed error on the forehead and got ready for the complaining he's going to hear in the morning about how much errors ass hurts and how him and the others would have to go do his job for him. But either way, nightmare loved everything error did for them. And he was ready to do everything for error in the morning.
------
Ayyyeee 2026 words 😎😎 pretty epiccc but anyways, leave requests in the comments because i need more ideas ;w;

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

34.9K 1.1K 200
This is a series of oneshots in my Refresh universe. Each of these one shots should be considered canon in that universe unless otherwise specified...
18.9K 568 31
'It's all my fault...' 'Now he's gone...' 'If I would have listened, and believed him....' "I'm sorry," H...
1.4K 43 8
Sanscest Oneshots! This is basically a revamp of my old oneshot book that I unpublished. There will be Oneshots from my old book, just (hopefully) be...
5K 148 32
Trying to make this a bit more professional seeing as it's actually getting attention. This is just a collection of different ideas/stories/character...