Bakukirideku

By Glitch_Ace32

Deku is a bada**, and an inch taller then Bakugo. Kiriashima is the cinnamon roll of 1-A Not my art nor do I... More

Backstory of Izuku
U.S.J.
Kidnaped
DAD?!?!?!
Training
In the dark
First day back
Day at the hospital
New look
ideas
Old friend
Coming Home
Hey guys
What really happen
Mr. Scary
Hey guys
Ryo's first day
Hey guys
im back yall
Mitsuki's
the spot
the stranger
The visit
Face reveal
Part 27 ( i ran out of names
Im sorry
Last part

first day at UA ( chapter one )

10.9K 183 112
By Glitch_Ace32

'thinking' and I hope yall enjoy this story and plz give some ideas bc I run out to quick .

3 POV

It was the first day of high school for Izu, school started 3 weeks ago but Aizawa wanted to wait before putting him in school. It was time Aizawa couldn't keep him out any longer.

Deku POV

I woke up to Hizashi(mic) normal yelling Shota came in to see if I was up, but he knew I was bc who can sleep when Mic in the house. " Get ready kid you have school to day uniform in your closet." I rolled my eyes as I got out of bed and changed.

As I was eating, Hizashi keep bugging me about how I should be good and stuff. 'he getting on my nerves' "babe leave the kid alone he just got up bc of you don't make it worse." I didn't say anything but Shota knew I appreciated it.

At school

As soon as we got to the 1-A classroom I wanted to leave, not that I didn't want to be a hero I just don't like people it took about a year before I really trusted Shota and Hizashi, everyone just stare at me and I wanted to pop off but I said I wouldn't, but they didn't say I couldn't scare them. " What you looking at." I said in my deep tone, at 14 I had a big glow up. I could see the girls drooling I was wear just the white shirt and the pants. " you should respect your classmate and be nice." A dude stood up and did move his arm up and down. " God you the annoying kid who came from a rich school." They were shocked. One kid had tears in his eyes, I walked over there, and I saw who it was. It was my childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugo, or as I called him Kacchan. " Kacchan there no need to cry you know no one can kill me that easy." I said playfully punching him. " shut up nerd." he said wiping his tears pushing me away to the same time. " Oh but I am taller so you are the nerd not me." he looked up and punch me which I doge ' Izu get up here Bakugo sit down." we did as he told us and then I saw the cinnamon roll siting in the back. "Everyone this is Midoriya Aizawa Izuku, yes he may be son but I will not go easy on him. I look at him like I was about to kill him bc I knew that I would held to a higher stander then the class. he started class so I just sat down and started to fall sleep. " IZU GET UP." I heard Shota yell as I just open my eyes bc I was use to having someone yell me awake. " dang it I will get u one day kid." He said crossing his arms. "I'm sure u will old man." I put my feet on the desk and I could see the hand chop kid getting mad.

At lunch / Bakugo's POV

I was glad to have Deku back. I missed him. " Oi nerd come sit with us." I said waving him over. "Kacchan what did I say i'm the not the nerd now bc u are shorter then me." he pushes me and laughs. " what do u have against short people." the little red head cinnamon roll said. " nothing, it just a short person shouldn't be calling a tall person nerd. It just doesn't make since." Deku tried to explain to kiri without  messing with his mind to much. " I still think you have a problem with short people." Kiri said crossing his arm. " Whatever." was all Deku said walking away. " dude what the  he**." I said a little mad. " what he was being mean to you, so I had to step in." The whole squad face palm. " he was just joking he didn't really mean it love." ( yes kiri and Baku are dating right now.) I said rubbing his back " ohhhhh." Was all he said.

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ummm next chapter will come as soon as i can get it done. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 1.9K 12
Bakugo wakes up one night from a strange nightmare. After that his feelings for Deku went into a strange direction which he didn't want. He's trying...
1.7K 17 39
We will start with Izuku, Bakugo, Iida, Aizawa, Mic, Kirishima, Shoto, Shinso, Sero, Tensei and Fatgum
5.5K 128 21
-editing- Todoroki and Deku end up together, but how long will Bakugo tolerate it? (Self harm trigger warning)
422K 6.3K 26
This is a story about Nemuri Kayama AKA Midnight (who is severly underrated) and the cinnamon roll, izuku Midoriya