Fate Grand Order Girls X Male...

由 REDHOOD274

Go read the first book if you wanna follow the story. 更多

Welcome To Chaldea
The Saint And The Conqueror
First Summon
Encounter
A Chance Meeting
Colleagues
Suspicioun
Lecture
First Mission
Wrong Place
Tricked
Worry
Unlikely Duo
Instinct
The Executioner
Protect The Town
Regretful
Out Of Control [Part 1]
Out Of Control [Part 2]
Confused
Apologist
Writers Block [Part 1]
Writers Block [Part 2]
Demanding
Babysitting [Part 2] (Finale)

Babysitting [Part 1]

4.4K 127 60
由 REDHOOD274

????? P.o.v
"Is This Really What You've Become?"A Deep Yet Gentle Voice Asked.

"Who Are You?, Where Are You?"I Asked The Voice While Looking Around The Seemingly Endless Darkness.

"No, You Should Ask Yourself, What Is Your Purpose?, What Will You Achieve By Slacking Off And Drinking Till You Fall Asleep?"Many Images Appeard All Around Me, Many Of Them Of People I Knew, One Was Of My Brothers, Zeldris And Meliodas, Others Were Of The Commandments, And One Was Off...... Her.

"You Only Found Yourself Entertained By The Misery Of Those Around You, Betraying Everyone For Power, Whether They Were Your Enemies Or Allies, But You Didn't Find A Difference.... Could You?"I Was Slightly Getting More Irritated By Each Word The Voice Spoke.

Suddenly All The Images Around Me Started To Evaporate Before One Appeared Infront Of Me, This One Was Of Y/n Smiling.

"You Were Given A Chance, In A New Place Where No One Knew Who You Were Or What You Did, He Placed His Trust In You..... And How Did You Reward Him?".

I Opend My Eyes To See I Was Back In The Bar, Diarmuid Was Pouring Someone A Drink.

"Are You Ok Estarossa?"He Asked Once He Noticed Me Waking Up With Wide Eyes.

I Ignored Him Before Standing Up And Heading Outside, Not Paying Any Attention To What The Concernd Lancer Was Saying.

Y/n's P.o.v
I Got Up From The Bed, Took A Shower, Put On Whatever Clothes I Bought When We Went To Fuyuki.

"Well This Should Be Good Enough..."I Mutterd Before Opening The Door Only To Bump Into Someone Making Us Fall To The Floor.

"Ow!, Wh-"I Recognized The Owner Of The Voice As Ereshkigal Who Stopped Her Sentence For A Good Reason Since My Hand Landed On Her Chest?!.

"I-I Didn't Mean To... I'm Really Sorry!"I Said With A Look Of Panic On My Face.

"What's Going On Here?"We Both Turned Our Heads To The Right, Or Is It The Left For Her?, Whatever!.

"S-SC-Scathach!?, What Are You Doing Here?"I Stutterd Before Quickly Getting Up And Helping Ereshkigal On Her Feet.

"What Were You Doing To Lady Ereshkigal Y/n?"She Asked With Her That Stoic Expression On Her Face, Making Both Our Faces Go Red.

"Are You Really Taking Advantage Of Lady Ereshkigal?"A Frown Made It's Way Onto Her Face As She Said This.

"Wh-W-What!?"Ereshkigal Exclaimed With Some Tears In Her Eyes.

"Scathach You Misunderstood What Happened, I Bumped Into Her When I Exited My Room And...."I Stopped Talking Before Turning To Ereshkigal.

"By The Way, Did You Need Something Ereshkigal?"I Asked Her With A Raised Brow.

"I... Uh, I Came Here To See How You Were Doing T-That's All"She Said While Avoiding Looking Me In The Eye.

"I See, Then in That Case I Apologize For Doubting You"Scathach Said.

"Theres No Need To Apologize, I Mean If I Were In Your Place And Saw That Happen To Someone I Would Think Something Was Off As Well"I Spoke With A Smile While Waving My Hand In an Attempt to Clear The Air Of The Awkwardness.

Scathach Nodded Before Raising A Brow At The Little Girl To My Right...... Wait A Minute?.

"Hello There!"I Jumped Slightly When Noticing The Small Figure Who Had A Smile On Her Face.

"What The Hell Is Wrong With These People?"That's The Only Thing That Came To Mind Since I Honestly Didn't Know What To Say When I Saw The Little Girl's Outfit Or Lack Thereof.

"I Told You Not To Appear Out Of Nowhere For People Jack, You Scared Him"Another Voice Was Heard As A Little Girl Made Her Way From Our Side Of The Hallway.

This One Wore A Black Dress That Covers Everything Thank GOD, Which Made Me Snap From The State Of Shock I Was In.

"No Its Fine It's Just That Her Outfit Is A Little.... Surprising I Mutterd The Last Part The Little Girl Spoke Up White Haired Girl Spoke.

"Hello Mister!, My Name Is Nursery Rhyme, I'm A Caster Class Servant, And This Is My Friend Jack The Ripper"She Introduced Herself With A Smile Before Pointing At The Girl With The Short White Hair.

"It's Nice To Meet You Two!, My Name's Y/n, I'm The New Master Here In Chaldea"I Introduced Myself With A Smile On My Face.

"Hey, Where Is Our Other Friend?"Jack Asked While Looking Around.

"I Thought She Was Right Behind Me"Nursery Said As I Noticed Someone Peeking, I Squinted At An Attempt To Get A Better Look.

My Eyes Widend When I Realized Who That Was, It's Jeanne Alter But She Somehow Looked Different And... Smaller.

"Y/n Are You Okay?"Ereshkigal Asked As I Looked At Her Before Speaking Up.

"Its Jeanne Alter, She's At The End Of The Hallway Looking At Us.

"Everyone To Where I Pointed Before Jack Ran Towards And Grabbed Her From The Arm Before Dragging Her To Us, Much To Jeanne's Dismay.

"Wa-Wait!, Let Go Of Me Jack!"Jeanne Who I Noticed Sounded Waaaay Younger And Was Now Waaaay Smaller Exclaimed With An Embarrassed Look On Her Face.

"Come On Jeanne!, The New Master is A Really Nice Person"Jack Said As She Pushed The Little Jeanne Infront Of Me, Giving Me A Better Look At Her.

She Was Obviously Very Shy Since She Avoided Eye Contact And Kept Her Gaze To the Ground.

The Fact That She Looked Identical To The Person Who Was Beating The Living Shit Out Of Me Ever Since I Arrived Here Almost Made Want To Chuckle But Since I Didn't Want To Hurt Her Feelings I Stopped Myself.

"I.... I'm Jeanne D'arc Alter Santa Lily, Pleased To Meet You!"She Introduced Herself.

"Glad To Meet You Lily, My Name Is Y/n, And It's My Pleasure To Meet A Nice Group Of Kids Like You"I Responded As I Bowed Formally, In An Attempt To Clear The Air A bit, Which Succeeded Earning A Few Chuckles From The Kids And A Smile On Ereshkigal And Scathach's Faces.

"So Did You Come Here To Meet Master Or Was There Something Else Little Ones?"Scathach Asked The Three Children In A Soft Voice.

"No, We Were With Uncle Vlad When We Found This Book On The Ground, And We Wondered Who It Belonged To....."Nursery Rhyme Said As She Brought A Thin Comic, Or Was It A Manga?, Anyways She Gave It To Me And I Started To Inspect It.

It Was A Manga Indeed, And It Was Titled.

"The Story Of The Princess & The Selfish Dragon...."I Said Loud Enough For All Of Them To Hear.

"The Drawings Don't Look That Bad, I Adore The Level Of Didcation Humans Put Into Their Work"Ereshkigal Said As She Looked At The Drawings.

"Does This Belong To You Mister Y/n?"Jeanne Lily Asked, I Looked At Her Before Shaking My Head.

"No, Unfortunately I Didn't Buy This, As Far As I Remember, Are You Girls Going To Keep Looking For The Owner Of This Thing?"I Asked Before They Nodded.

"Yes, What If The Owner Of This Story Is Looking Frantically For It, I Can't Let Someone Lose A Book They Enjoy Reading"Nursery Rhyme Said With A Small Look Of Determination On Her Face, The Other Two Nodding In Agreement.

I Understood What They Were Doing, They Didn't Have To Waste Their Time And Try Finding The Owner Of This Book, But They Were Doing So Nonetheless, It's Because They Wanted To Do Good.

"Hey Do You Mind If I Help?"I Asked Them As The Three Little Girls Looked At Me.

"R-Really?, Are You Going Yo Help Us?"Jeanne Lily Asked.

"Yeah, I Don't See Why Not, Plus, If I Help You We Could Find The Person Faster"I Said With A Smile.

"I'll Help You As Well, That Way You'll Find Him Even Faster"Ereshkigal Said With A Small Smile.

"Then I Shall Assist You As Well"Scathach Spoke Up Making All Of Us Look At Her Before I Smiled And Nodded.

"I Finally Found You...."Everyone Turned Their Attention To A Pale Man With Long Blond Hair, Who Ran Towards Us While Breathing Heavily.

"I've Been Searching For A While Now, How Many Times Did I Tell You Not To Go Wandering Off When You're In My Care?"The Man Scolded The Girls With A Deep Yet Gentle Voice.

Diego's P.o.v
"No, No, No, This Doesn't Make Any Sense!!!"I Shouted In My Head As I Looked Through The History Books I Found In The Library Of Chaldea.

And With Each Page I Went Through I Started To Realize Something, This Place, This World, It Isn't The Same, Or At Least Not What I Expected.

Acoording To What I Knew Of The President's Ability This Should Be A Parallel World He Sent Me To When I Killed Him, But The Odd Part Is... There Is No President Here, Or Should I Say, The President I Knew Never Existed Here, And From What I Got Of The Info Romani Gave Me, The Steel Ball Run Never Happened In This Universe.

Neither Did Any Of The People I Met Throughout The Race Exist In Here.

The More I Thought About It The More Annoyed I Got, I Stood Up From My Seat, Picked Up The Books I Had On The Table, And Went To Return Them Before Leaving The Library.

Unfortunately The Books I Had Were Too Many, They Obscured My Vision Which Made Me Bump Into Someone On Accident, Making Me Drop The Books In The Process.

"Watch Where You're Going You Imbecile!"The Figure Hissed As I Looked At The Owner Of The Voice With An Annoyed Look Of My Own.

"I Would Advice You To Do the Same, What Kind Of Moron Walks Straight Into Someone Carrying These Many Books?"I Asked The Shirtless Tan Skinned Man.

"Its Not My Fault That You Were Struggling To Carry Those Things"He Said, The Two Of Us Stayed Silent, Glaring At Each Other.

"Say, I've Never Seen You Before, Introduce Yourself"He Orderd With A Raised Brow.

"Me?, Why Don't You Do The Honors First?"I Mocked The Man.

"You Are Rude But You Have Guts, I'll Will Give You That, So In Exchange For Not Cowaring In Fear At The View Of My Magnificent Figure!, I Shall Tell You My Name...."He Exclaimed With A Smile On His Face, Too Bad His Nice Voice Didn't Match His Annoying Face.

"I'm The Great King Of Kings!, Look Upon Me And Behold My Glory!, I'm The Great Ozymandias!!!".

A/n
Here It Is!, After A Long Wait The Chapter You've All(Not Really Since Many Of You Either Peaced Out, Or Found A Different Story)Been Waiting For, Anyways Imma Try To Get These Chapters Out As Fast As I Can. (Press X To Doubt).

Ha! Le dark humor so funny.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

16.4K 435 8
𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 /ˈ𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙠ə𝙣𝙙/ 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 ╰┈➤ 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘶𝘳�...
156K 3.8K 34
No Description, Just read the Book
23.4K 755 89
honestly just read the story. kinda bad at descriptions COMPLETED.
30.4K 441 42
This is going to be all smut because book 1 is all smut, but it is becoming a pain in the ass to scroll down each time to write a new chapter, so enj...