TeddyBear (corpsehusband x ma...

By sweetskullboy

You are a famous youtuber who goes by the name TeddyBear. One day you are invited to play among us by Jack. ... More

Before we start
Idyllic
Emulation
Kalon
a/n
tidings
twitterpated
eunoia
sorry a/n
Eldritch
Philophobia
a/n important
Porcellous
Cicatrize
Nefilabata
Enamour
A
A/n
IM BACK BITCHES

Pulchritudinous

9.7K 380 496
By sweetskullboy

Still wearing same outfit from last time

Teddy's pov

My face felt as if a thousand ants were dancing all over it. Did he confess, or was just joking? I want to know, but at the same time I really don't feel like getting rejected. I leave the group chat and go off to make me and the little one proper lunch.

Corpses pov

J- jacksepticeye C- corpse tb- teddy L-lizzie lz- Lauren Sc- dangthatsalongname S-shubble

Teddy has left the groupchat

J- did that just happen?

Lz- on that note I'm going to go bug Bobby

Sc- so like Corpse do you actually like teddy like that 👀

S- I mean that would explain everything, but it's barely been a month since you two met!

L- calm down you two why don't you let Corpse tell us instead of guessing

C- it's kinda complicated, but it's safe to say I think I like him...

Lz- does this mean your gay? No judgment just curious

C- I'm bi but prefer women

Sc- BE GAY DO CRIME🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

C- yea, although he flirts with me I can't tell if he likes me like that, or is just messing around.

J- oh he likes you like that

L- and how do you know this Jack?

J- I've known him the longest out of all of us, I can tell when he's embarrassed and likes someone. Remember that flirt off with phasmaphobia?

C- what about it?

Sc- oh I see

J- he was trying to get closer to you duh

C- really?

J- yes really!

I log off and go to my chat with me and teddy, hoping that he returns the feelings.

TB- teddy C- corpse

C- hey look I really like you as in I mean what I said in the group chat, I enjoy playing with you whether it be fall guys or minecraft I enjoy talk and just being with you. I know you haven't seen me yet, but give me time ok? I doubt you'd want to be my boyfriend, but if you do that's be amazing! 😊

TB- sorry for not responding earlier was fixing Callum and me lunch. I really like you too. I didn't say anything because I thought you were straight😅 oh how wrong I was. What I'm saying is it would be an honor to say I'm you boyfriend

C-

TB-

C- I really want this to work,  but I don't know where you live, or even if we live near each other

TB- oh! I live in cali like around Murrieta if that helps.

C- really, I live there too! I'm so excited we can meet up and stuff☺️💖

TB- ik! So Corpse you're sure you want me to be your boyfriend, I really want this, but if you aren't sure thats fine

C- I would love to be your boyfriend (y/n)

TB-

TB- also can I tell anyone or no? I'll respect your choice

C- well I really don't care, just if you tell someone who's not a youtuber try not to say who

TB-kk thank you enjoy your day my handsome boyfriend 🥰

Teddy's pov

I stop texting him once Callum starts tugging on my sleeves. "Hey little one what do you need sweetheart?" I asked him as he started twiddling  his fingers. "I-I, wanna play games with you," he siad softly. "Well of course I could play with you, what do you want to play?" I asked him as I finished eating some chips. " w-what w-was the game with the man who yells alot, I saw it on tv it looks fun!" As he finished his broken sentence his eyes seem to light up. So he wants to play among us? I'll have to text the others about it. "Ok we'll play, do you want to play with the yelling man?" As if his eyes couldn't shine brighter, and his smile couldn't get wider, he nods his head in excitement. "Give me a sec and I'll see what I can do ok little one?" I look down and he is running around me overjoyed.

J- jacksepticeye C- corpse tb- teddy L-lizzie lz- Lauren Sc- dangthatsalongname S-shubble

Teddybearboi is online

TB- hey Jack the child wishes to play among us with you and the others, if you don't want to that's fine😊

J- slowed down, before I respond to that what happened to you and your "husband"

Sc- you didn't think we'd forget right?

C- ... teddy you tell them

Lz- are you guys official?

TB- corpse asked me out and I said yes. We're keeping it from our fans for now but might tell them later on

J- understandable, and to answer your question I'd love to play among us with the little man!

TB- ok I'll start the game and give you guys the code recording or no?

J- I'm recording

C- recording

Lz- I'm down could do it for a couple hours

Sc- I'll record

S- I'm gonna record

L- recording along with you guys can't wait to meet my stolen nephew ☺️

TB- HE'S NOT STOLEN IT WAS SURPRISE ADOPTION AND I'M WORKING ON THE PAPERWORK SO HA😡💖

I get off of the chat and start up my mics, cameras, and lights. "W-when are we playing" Callum ask standing in the doorframe of my recording room. "Soon baby, I just have to talk to him and we can play ok? Your going to be on my team, if we get imposter don't say anything ok it's a secret," as I said that he put his finger to his lips and made a shushing noise. We both started laughing as I got the game and discord set up.

TB- the code is TIDFJQ

I start to get the others in and that's when I hit record.

"Hey guys it's teddybear and I decided to give you a better explanation of my last video. The child you see here is mine, his name is Callum, and he wanted to play with the yelling man, otherwise know as Jacksepticeye, and the others so without further adieu meet Callum!" As soon as I yelled that the shy child jumps into my lap and looks at the camera. "H-hi I-I'm Callum," he then stares at me "what do I say next," he whispers loud enough for the mic to pic up. "Awwww" Lizzie said as he spoke to me.

"Hey guys this is Callum my kid, he's going to be joining us in among us today hope you guys don't mind" "I can teach him my ways MWAHAHAHAHA," Lauren started 'evil' laughing. "We get it the only child you have is dexter and youre lonely because bobby doesn't want to deal with your shenanigans," Scott harshly said. "I-Is corpse here?" He softly spoke. "Hey buddy I'm here," Corpse spoke into he mic. "CORPSE!"Callum yelled. We chuckled and started the count down.

Crewmate

I muted my mic and started moving. "Papa we follow Corpse please?" He looked up at me as I nodded. "We can follow Corpse if you want," he put his hand on mine, as mine was on the mouse. "Little one you want to help me with the numbers?" He nodded his head happily. "What comes first?" "One!" He clicked the one in reactor. We repeated this until we got to ten. We finished and hurried out of reactor. "Buddy wanna see if We can find Corpse?" "Yea!" I giggle at his wide smile and search for my new boyfriend. I spot Corpse and Jack, when Jack shanks Corpse and vents away. I allow Callum to click the report body button.

Alive- Jack, Teddy/Callum, Lauren, Scott, Ldshadowlady, shubble, Greaseball, Toast, Sykkuno

"Yelling man killed Corpse," Cal said sadly. "I did not!" Jack tried to defend himself. "He stabbed my husband and he then vented out of admin, I saw it all," I angrily shook my head at Jack. "Jack was following me at the begining," Scott said. "See I'm not the only one who's sus of Jack, vote him out!" I yelled as everyone voted. Scotts game bugged and we had to wait a bit for the countdown. "W-wait if Corpse is your husband, is he my other papa?" Callum asked. As soon as he said that the rest of us went silent. What surprised us was what followed. "I'll be your other papa," Corps said. Afterwards the tiny child in my lap kept squirming out of pure joy.

Timeskip

"Hey guys I'm logging off gotta make dinner and put him to sleep, talk to you guys later," I told the others. I did my outtro and turned everything off. I fixed us some spaghetti and went to bed.

1470 words. Sorry for not uploading having writters block and I have tons of ap homework to catch up on thanks for 16k views and the votes

☠Skully out💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656 26 10
⚠️I DO NOT ACTUALLY SHIP CORPSE AND SYKKUNO IRL!! Inspired by: yuecubed on youtube (This playlist to be exact, it's really good :] : https://www.you...
126K 5K 16
Two Streamers; one that always hides his smile and the other that doesn't show his face at all. Through playing Among us, Corpse and Sykkuno seem to...
881 60 21
Yes, I am writing a Jacksepticeye x Reader fanfiction. Am I ashamed? Possibly. Am I going to have a heckin' good time writing it? We'll see. (Y/N) (L...
697 46 12
Life on a spaceship seems like the perfect life. No paying rent, being taller from lack of gravity, no gravity in general, it's all great really whic...