Happy Pills (edgepuff underta...

Por Maddyfairyqueen

In a world where it is the law to take joy pills, puff is a reporter, who writes up the news and publish said... Mais

Ch.1 Pills and Joy
Ch.2 a day in the cell
Ch.3 the runaway
Ch.4 Alleyway trouble
Ch.5 What A Leech...
Ch.6 A Walk In The Park.
Ch. 7 Drunk talk
Q and A/ authors note
Ch.9 Rotten To The Core
Ch. 10 House Visit
Ch.11 Lab Testing
quick update.

Ch.8 Fall festival

258 5 17
Por Maddyfairyqueen

In the morning, the sun shined through the curtains, slowly lighting up the room. Birds tweeted and pecked at the window, quite annoyingly actually. Enough to wake up Edge. The skeleton groaned, slowly opening his eyes and stretching, a few bones popping.

Snap, crackle, pop

A grunt of satisfaction came from him as he sank back into the bed. From only having a few drinks last night,he felt a horrible headache. It almost felt like it was pulsing, he shouldn't have had any alcohol. He never felt good afterwards. Yet... he does it again and again every now and then. It is such a stupid, stupid habit. He knows what will happen but...sometimes the thought of alcohol is tempting.

Edge tried to shift away but noticed arms wrapped around him,"The hell?", He muttered. He looked over his shoulder to see Puff pressed against Edge's back. Puff looked...so innocent as he slept. An occasional twitch came from the other. Edge bit his lip, unsure if he should move or stay still to let the other rest. They did have a long night...does Puff need to rest longer? Or is it okay to move him now?

Puff was snoring lightly, occasionally nuzzling up to Edge. He shifted, pulling himself closer to Edge. It was all too cute for Edge to handle, he liked it. The smaller skeleton looked cozy and warm. However all good things have to come to an end.

Edge reached over, lightly shaking Puff's shoulder,"Hey, Puffy wake up...", The other slowly opened their eyes, clearly not wanting to move. He shook his head and buried his face into Edge's back.

"Noo please... I don't want to move ,I'm so warm~", Puff closed his eyes again as he tried to go back to sleep. He relaxed into the bed again as he curled up.

"Puff no, get up please. We shouldn't sleep in all day. Even after yesterday. Besides, I want to take a shower and change... I feel gross and need to wake up." , The other only shook his head again. Edge was really hoping Puff wouldn't fight him. He shifted, lightly pushing Puff off and getting up.

Puff's weak grip in his half asleep state made it easy for Edge to get away. The warmth that Puff loved was gone. He sighed and closed his eyes, hearing Edge walk around the room. Then silence. Puff mumbled to himself, pulling the blankets over him as he fell asleep again.

Meanwhile, Edge carried some clothes into the bathroom. He found some in the closet, hopefully it will fit him. But that wasn't exactly as important as what was on his mind. He entered the shower, warm water covering him as he thought to himself.

He fucked up. Showing others your feelings is a sign of weakness, at least that's what his dad taught him. He bit his finger as he closed his eyes. His dad was always wrong. Maybe he was wrong about emotions too. After all, he did mask his emotions behind pills. Stupid little joy pills that barley worked for him. At this point even with the highest dosage he can't feel anything other than a slight tingle.

He shakes his head, even though Edge is an overall asshole, rude, and snappy....he somehow managed to fall in love with someone the exact opposite. Someone sweet and definitely brave. Maybe... someone who can handle him? He closed his eyes at the stupid thought, how pathetic. He really is stupid. How can anyone love him after what he's done.

He's an awful cop, he's been aggressive to Puff and he's just fucked up in general that no amount of joy pills can help. Not to mention all the scare tactics he used on Puff. Threatening, cursing, and intimidation.

'Face it Edge...you're never going to find someone with the way you're going. Most of it is your fault too.', he thought to himself. He washed his bones, staring at his feet. He's...in a better place now isn't he? He doesn't have to act as aggressive in his district now that he's here. A thought goes across his mind,'Maybe I can go a little easy on Puff? Just for today.', he finished cleaning and stepped out, drying and putting on clothes.

Something comfortable and casual, a cozy thin black sweater and pants. He planned to take Puff out today, he remembered hearing about the fall festival. Maybe it will cheer Puff's spirit up a little? This feels weird...to think about someone else other than himself. He looked at himself in the mirror, adjusting the fabric on his bones before leaving the bathroom.

Fell and Puff were downstairs together, sitting in silence. Fell was quietly sipping coffee while Puff rests his arms and head on the table. Classic soon trudged downstairs too, holding Fell close and kissing him. Everyone looked like zombies. Tired, half asleep, an Classic looked like he was also suffering from a headache.

Classic gazed over, rubbing his head,"Well look at you, you certainly look better then any of us. I have a headache, Fell is tired and Puff....actually i'm not even sure how Puff is doing. He looks asleep."

"I'm not asleep.", Puff raised his head,"Just tired. I think I need a lot of coffee to wake up. ", he gets up, trudging to the kitchen.

Edge nodded,"Right...well, I had...a bit of a plan today Puff.", he followed,"The fall festival is today and I was thinking about bringing you to see it."

"Oh right, we did kinda talk about it last night huh? Kinda off your doing a nice act...what's the catch?", Puff was still a little suspicious of the other's actions.

"Yeah, yeah, look, I know I'm an asshole and all but we've been stuck together for awhile. I think maybe we should start getting on the right foot.", Edge did feel bad about his actions. Like when he left a large bruise on Puff. It actually makes him guilty when he looks at Puff's cheek. At least its healing...it's a little lighter than last time.

"Well...I think it would be nice. We've been through a lot and going to do something fun will be nice. Stars! It will be nice around other people and enjoy something out there. I heard the festival this year will have a lot of music, games and plenty of food.", Puff was much happier now. He smiled, it made Edge a little more relaxed to see Puff get excited.

Classic commented,"Food? I think that's the best thing I'm looking forward to. Funnel cakes, burgers, and hot dogs are the best!"

Fell chuckled,"Of course ya' fat ass would be thinking about food. The second we go you'll be dragging me down looking at food and drinks. We could easily make all that food at home."

"It's not the same! It's not as good as getting it while music plays and people pass by."

Edge snapped at the two,"Both of you shut up! I wouldn't eat ANY trashy festival food. It's literally deep fried food. It's a heart attack waiting to happen!"

"That's a chance I'll be willing to make.", Classic smirked.

"You know what? I'm done talking to you...when does the fall festival start anyways? Afternoon?"

"Well, people can go in the morning about ten and play games but the music doesn't start until noon. That's when the fun usually starts."

Puff grabbed Edge's hands as he bounced a bit,"Oh! Will we stick around to dance, please? The music is always beautiful."

Edge hesitated,"I don't dance. I can't dance even if it was to save my life."

"Perhaps I can show you! It's easy! Just a little twirl here and there and following the beat of the music.", Puff then pulled Edge towards him, shifting his body and twirling the other.

"Hey, hey! Don't do that!", he pulled away. Edge doesn't like to dance. He always felt embarrassed like the world was watching him for a slip up. He never was able to move in rhythm too. The most he could do was nod his head to the rhythm to a song, definitely not full on dance to a rhythm.

"It will be fun to just dance! You gotta let yourself go."

"No thanks. Anyways, I'm getting coffee. We'll be leaving in a few hours, I suggest taking a shower and looking for clothes as I did.", he brushed past Puff as he reached for a coffee cup.

----------

Noon rolled by as Edge looked out the window, crossing his arms,"Puff! Come downstairs now! It shouldn't take this long to get ready!", Edge tapped his foot. Outside, leaves rustled and flew by as people walk, excited. 

"I'm coming!", Puff comes downstairs, in a nice cream pea coat, black gloves, and black pants.

"...You really didn't have to dress nice.", Edge admired how well the colors worked together.

"Well I wanted to! Besides, it may get cold later and I wanna stay warm."

Classic and Fell joined the two downstairs, in thin jackets, "It won't be that cold! The most will happen is a light breeze. It's not like we'll be freezing."

"Now watch! When it gets dark, you'll be shaking and cold. Don't jinx yourself, Classic.", Puff shifted his attention to Edge,"Ready to go?"

"I've been ready! Come along. Oh wait!! How the hell will Puff be able to blend in with his eyes looking normal? I can guarantee a cop or two will roam to make sure everything is under control."

Fell held his hand out,"I got this covered. It's illegal but mimics happy pills. Sunshine pills~! Makes your eyes look exactly as if you were on the real thing but, it doesn't make you high and shit.", Fell placed the green circular pill on his tongue and swallowed,"Here Puff. I think you already took one with Classic."

"I did.", Puff took the pill and also swallowed, Classic doing the same.

Edge looked between the three,"I could easily arrest all of you! Where are you getting these drugs??"

"Wouldn't you like to know, cop? None of ya business. The thing is...I can get this cheaper, it is much better, and I don't feel gross if I miss a happy pill. ", he pushed by Edge, opening the door and dragging classic outside.

"Actually I would like to know! Ugh, you're unbelievable. Do you even feel bad about taking these illegal drugs?", Edge's voice was a lot softer. Now that they were in public, there were open ears everywhere. If Edge says something wrong or too loud, him, Fell, Classic, and Puff could be in huge trouble.

"Do I feel bad saving money and basically having the same effect? Nope! I'll buy them again!", he smirked widely and pointed ahead,"Enough of that...look ahead! The festival looks pretty.", at the entrance of the festival, orange fairy lights glowed and blink, giving a welcome to those that enter. Leafs slowly fall at the entrance, making the floor colorful with red, orange, and yellow. A sweet smell was in the air, from pumpkin spice to sweet chocolate, likely from nearby food booths. Children were giggling and pulling their parents along to go inside. 

Puff holds Edge's hand, pointing too,"It's so pretty! I just love the fairy lights. They can be used for anything.", the four approach the entrance and go inside. Down the lane of food, games, and dancing was music. A rhythmic song that you could feel pump in your heart. Edge nodded along until Puff tapped his arm.

"Thanks for bringing me here...Come on! There is so much to look at, I almost want to dance along with the music."

Classic and fell waved as they passed by,"Well while you two do whatever, we're going to be walking around. We'll see you two either at home or if we bump into each other.", Fell said and disappeared into the crowd.

"I am willing to bet 100$ that they are going straight to eat. Puff, since this is basically your day to do what you want, is there anything you wanna do first. There are a few games here and there is a park nearby. Plenty to do, or we could walk around."

"I want to dance with you."

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that. What do you want to do?"

"Why won't you dance with me. I think it's beautiful when two people share a dance."

"Puff, like I said, I don't dance. Not at all. I just don't like it...", he looked away, pulling Puff through the busy crowd,"Now, lets go look around.", Edge was going to avoid dancing with puff. As Edge dragged Puff through the crowd, Puff looked at the pretty lights, listened to the rhythmic beat of the music, and watched others play games, pass by, or dance. The two walked into a beautiful area of the park, A stream flows downhill into a pond. Little ducks and swans slowly swim around the water, softly quacking. The pond was surrounded by beautiful flowers: white, yellow, and soft blue flowers swayed in the soft wind. A tall tree stretched a shadow over part of the pond.

"Oh! Edge, look over there! Aren't they so cute?", 

"Really? You're distracted by ducks?"

"Enjoy the little things in life. You'd be a lot happier if you did.", Puff goes down hill, being careful as he didn't want to fall down and hurt himself. Upon getting closer to the pond he kneeled down, observing. They would occasionally dunk their heads under the water, nipping at whatever swam by.

"Simple things?", Edge asked, also kneeling by Puff,"A duck is stupid. All it knows is how to swim and fly. It leeches off of people for bread.", he glared at any duck that passed. 

"This is exactly what I mean...enjoy the simple things. You are way too negative and take cute things negative too. It is...almost a shame actually. Can't you just....look at things for what they are and not look at it as a 'leech' or something bad?", Puff frowned. He always thought of the world in a positive manner, one way or another....or at least tried. He didn't understand how Edge could always act like this.

"I can't always see things positively because-"

Quack quack, The sound of a duck and ruffling feathers could be heard. A little duckling waddled it's way to Edge, peeping up at him.

"....Go away, you shouldn't even be near me.", Edge picked up the duckling, placing it back in the water,"Anyways, I've lost my train of thought.", Edge crossed his arms, his fingers softly tapping against his arms, thinking for a moment,"But we do need to talk however."

"Oh...? About what?"

"I guess a few things. The first is about last night. I was a stupid and loosened up more then I should and I said some embarrassing shit. Forget any of that happened. Nothing happened yesterday."

Puff looked over, a soft hue of orange was on his cheeks,"O-Oh...? So you don't have any feelings for me...?", he asked and looked away. A little anxiety kicked in as he bit his finger.

Edge didn't answer for a moment,"Look, I can't be having any stupid feeling and falling in love with anyone. I just can't. I'm too fucked up, more than what you'll understand. Partly because of the issues my dad gave me, partly because...other matters. Besides, I am just supposed to be watching over you and try to get you back on pills."

The last line did hurt Puff a little, he didn't know what he was thinking,"...Right...I'm just the 'downer' huh?"

"Puff, don't talk like that."

"Is that all you really view me as? Just the law breaking downer?"

"Keep your voice down!....Where is this all coming from? You're acting differently now."

"...I don't know. I just thought something was happening between us."

"...Puff, that can't happen. I am not entirely sure if I even want a relationship like that. What is going through your head?"

"....Have I ever talked about my ex? Or mention him?", he asked.

"No not at all. What does that have to do with anything?"

"...When I was with him...it wasn't a healthy relationship. He did a lot to me like push me, pin me and just say nasty things. I always mistook any negative actions as love. I never....'corrected' myself that that isn't how I should be treated. So I guess...I got a little attached to you when you did any actions similar to his..."

Edge stayed quiet,"...I see. Is....that why you went upstairs yesterday?

"Yeah. Me and classic accidentally ran into him and it almost ended badly."

Edge felt guilty now, today shouldn't have been the day he talked to Puff about these types of questions,"I'm sorry. I should've waited to talk about this. Today was meant to be a day to relax and I ruined it.", he stands back up, brushing off some dirt off his pants.

"Can we wait to talk about this some other time? I don't want to think about him.", Puff stands and left Edge where he stood, walking along the rim of the pond.

"Right...we should talk about this some other time, I don't know what I was thinking. We should probably get back to the festival-", he stopped once he heard peeping. He looked behind him to see a duckling following him,"...Puff, come help me. This duck is following me again."

Puff stopped and looked over at the other,"I think it imprinted on you."

"Imprinted?! No! I can't carry this duckling around! It has to go back home where it belongs."

"It is so cute! Maybe we can just hold it for awhile."

"Puff, no, I am pretty sure it is illegal to steal a duck."

"I don't see a tag saying ,' don't steal this duck'. I mean, all ducks are up for grabs. Who's going to stop me, the cops?"

"I am a cop and I say no.", he picked up the baby duck, softly stroking it's head,"We gotta find it's parents. We can't take care of a duck."

"Alright, I suppose it's only right to help the poor duck. This pond isn't too big. ", Puff gently takes the duckling and looks around the pond. There were a few adult ducks swimming around. Two ducks swam towards Puff and Edge, a little aggressive.

"Puff I think we found the parents...and they are not happy we are holding the baby."

As the ducks got closer they hissed, opening their wings to appear bigger

"Puff! This damn duck is going to attack me!", Edge quickly sets the duck down, plopping it into the water. For a moment the duckling was trying to swim back to Edge, then it looked over at it's parents. The duckling quacked and swam away towards it's parents.

Puff smiled,"Phew! crisis averted! We're lucky the ducks didn't attack. They have sharp teeth hidden in their bills."

"Yeah, yeah...hey Puff let's get back to the festival. I pulled you out here to try to talk to you alone. Maybe we can go play some games. I think I saw some stuffed animals and prizes in booths."

"That sounds nice. Hey, maybe we'll see our brothers there! My brother likes playing games. When we were younger, he won so many stuffed animals we didn't know what to do with them. I think I have a stuffed cat somewhere."

"My brother sucked at those games. he was somewhat good at playing timed arcade games though.", Edge and Puff walked into the active festival. Music was all around them again as they passed through the crowd. Puff poked his head above the crowd, looking around. 

"Edge, I see some booths over there! We could get out of this foot traffic if we move over."

"Agree, I'm already tired of being pushed around. ", the two wormed their way through the crowd until they reached the activity booths. 

"Oh there are a few games here: bottle ring, balloon dart, fishing games...oh hey isn't that Fell and Classic over there?", Puff smiled, happy to see his brother. Fell looked annoyed while Classic was teasing him.

"I didn't expect to see them again so early. Hey you two! What are you up to?", Edge and Puff got closer to the two. It seemed like Classic was holding two stuffed animals: A large llama and a dog.

Classic smiled and held up his prizes with pride,"I won these two. Fell is a little annoyed because he has a weak arm."

Fell huffed,"Hey! Everyone knows that those bottles are rigged! They purposely fill those bottles with water to make it heavier and harder to knock down. It's how they get ya'! You're just lucky to know 'em down."

"Yeah i'm sure, babe. Do you two wanna try? I have a few tokens in my pockets, I'm willing to bet one of you will get something. Something small anyways. "

Puff perked up,"Sure! I can try!"

"Awesome. Edge what about you?"

"Sure why not. It can't be that hard."

"Wonderful! This will be fun to watch.", Classic watch the two go towards the booth and exchange their tokens for a baseball. Edge looked over his ball and up at the bottles, trying to judge how hard he should throw the ball. Puff however was already reeling his arm back, then, hurled his ball. One bottle was knocked down, winning Puff a prize. Puff picked out a small stuffed puppy, holding it close to his chest happily. Edge reeled back and hurled his ball, it speeding through the air and knocking down all three bottles, cracking one of them. Edge picked out a large llama, promptly giving it to his brother.

"Here, I have no need for such toys so you could have it."

Fell quickly grabbed the stuffed llama,"Thanks bro! Ha! Look at my llama! It's bigger than yours.", he teased Classic and nuzzled into it's soft fur.

"Hey, I'm just glad you got something. Hey Edge and Puff...me and babe are going to eat something. Would you like to follow along with us?"

Puff shook his head,"Not yet! I wanna walk around a little more."

Edge also shook his head,"Same here. I'm not hungry enough for anything. Besides, There's a whole 'nother area we haven't walked through yet. "

Classic nodded,"Just don't tire yourselves out. You'll have to walk home too!", him and Fell started to walk off towards the rows of food booths. Puff felt his eyes itch, instinctively rubbing them. 

"Puffball, you alright? Got dust in your eye or something? It is fall season, leaves are going to fall and some pollen may be released while that happens. I get a little sick around this time as well."

"It's not dust or pollen, my eyes are just itching suddenly.", Puff looked over at Edge, walking with him through the crowd. Edge looked back and frowned, he was staring at Puff's eyes as he cheeked his hand over, rubbing the other's cheeks. The pills were wearing off. Puff's pupils weren't as wide as before, in fact  they looked like they were going back to normal.

"Puff, we should go home soon. Your eyes...they're slowly looking normal.", Edge's voice dropped as he examined Puff, " I don't wanna cut this day short, I am having fun here and I would like to stay, but nobody can see you like this. Otherwise you and I are in huge trouble. "

Puff nodded,"Yeah...I don't wanna stay any longer if I'll get in trouble..."

"You maybe have an hour before your eyes are completely normal. So let's assume one more activity then we have to go. Is there anything you want to do first? There are a few games around here and some booths."

"Well...", he glanced over at the people dancing in rhythm to the music. Smiles and laughter was shared among the group as people twirl and dance. He was so sure Edge would decline or perhaps even snap at him, he decided not to even bring it up.

"You know what, maybe we had enough for today. We should go before it's too late.", Puff assured as he holds his stuffed puppy close. Edge noticed where Puff glanced however and looked over. He bit his lip in thought, then suddenly pulled Puff towards the crowd.

"Edge? Where are you taking me?", Puff was confused, Edge didn't like dancing, why would he pull Puff over there?

"I might not like dancing but you do. I'll have a short dance with you since it makes you happy...", Edge takes Puff's stuffed puppy, placing it in Puff's jacket. It's head poked out. Edge's hand holds the others as he takes a deep breath. His soul was thumping as he shivered. Edge wanted to go and leave but a small dance wouldn't kill him. 

Puff smiled,"Hey, look at me.", his hand softly caressed the other's cheek,"Focus on me...I think you don't like to dance because you think everyone is watching or you'll somehow 'mess up'. Is that it?"

"...Yeah...I used to like to dance but...", he looked off to the side,"My father always ruined whatever fun I had..."

Puff frowned,"He isn't here to ruin that...", Puff followed the music and led Edge along,"Nobody is going to ruin your fun. Just listen to the music and follow my lead.", Puff pulled the other close as they followed the rhythm. For a few moments, Edge was tense, his movements were stiff. He almost pushed Puff away but...Puff was right. Nothing bad would happen here. The only eyes on him were Puff's. Slowly Edge relaxed, his movements more fluid, even smiling as he twirled Puff. 

The two were dancing. Their movements smooth as they dance around the giddy crowd. Their feet moving forward and back. Every now and then, Edge would stumble and get flustered, his cheeks red. Every time, Puff assured him he was okay and they kept going. The fairy lights above them in the trees twinkled and glowed. Edge's hand moved down to Puff's waist, pulling him closer.  He was focused on Puff and Puff alone. Puff's hands move towards the other's shoulders, his head resting on the other's chest as their movements slowed. 

"You're doing so well! A few stumbles here and there but that's expected. You're practically light on your feet."

"It's....it's really nice to dance again. It takes me so long to get over stupid shit...I shouldn't let stuff thats so old bother me."

"Trauma and fears can stun people. You can't blame yourself for things other people did to you in the past. You are doing so well! You came out of your shell  and look at you! Gracefully dancing with me."

"Gracefully? That's a little too nice to me. I am at least okay at dancing. No need to overly compliment me...Puff your too nice.", Edge twirled the other and pressed against him. For a moment he felt a rush of satisfaction, everything he felt anxious or scared over was gone. His hand moved to Puff's cheek. The two looked at one another, for a moment the world stopped. It was just him and Puff. He blushed heavily and leaned down to the other, Puff following and leaning up to the other. 

A soft ,brief kiss was shared among the two.

Puff's cheeks were dusted with an orange blush as he pulled away, covering his cheeks, "O-Oh..."

"...I know...I said I wasn't sure about relationships but...maybe something can happen? I'm not good at communicating my feelings, Puff. I would rather talk about this when we're alone. Speaking of alone.", Edge tilts Puff's chin up,"We should go now. I'm afraid if we stay any longer someone will notice your eyes."

Puff was dazed, thinking about the kiss and holding Edge close,"R-Right...right...let's go. ", he looked around the crowd. The two slowly made their way through until they found the booths again.

"It was a good idea to come here. It was fun, you got a nice little stuffed toy and I suppose we...share a moment?"

"Yeah! we should come here again the next time the fall festival comes around! I think I'll name my Puppy after you nyhehe.", Puff moved his hand to get the toy out of his jacket. He stopped walking,"Hm?", the stuffed animal wasn't there.

"What's wrong? Too tired to walk?"

"No...oh no! I think it might have slipped out of my coat! Can you stay here just one moment? I'll look by the area we were in. Come get me if i'm gone too long."

"Alright, alright...five minutes! Then we MUST  go! We're on thin ice..."

"I promise it will be quick!", Puff quickly left, looking through the crowd. He carefully weaved through the dancing and loud crowd. He scanned the floor for his puppy. Seeing it being trampled in the crowd, Puff quickly goes in to save it. Brushing past a few people, he picked up the poor toy. Dirt and footprints were on the poor dog's tan yellow fur.

"Poor thing...I didn't even notice you fell out of my jacket...", Puff worked his way out of the crowd. He found himself by a few booths and by a few alleyways. He looked around, he got a little lost in the crowd. However, down the path, he could see Edge sitting at a bench, tapping his fingers away on his leg. Puff raised his hand to get the other's attention.

With a smile he shouted to the other, "Edge! I found-", he stopped. 

A hand suddenly gripped the back of his jacket.

"Hey-", Puff felt a hand clasp onto his mouth, he got dragged into the alley. Struggling, he attempted to elbow the sinister being, which just made the other grasp him tighter. He couldn't scream. Nobody would hear him over the music. Now that Puff was away from the crowd, the chances that would hear him and actually help...were gone. He was dragged deeper into the dark alley. Puff was slammed against the dirty brick walls, a hand clasped to his chin.

"Now then...I told you I appear in the most unlikely places, pet. Now that we're alone...why don't we talk like adults."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

503K 12.3K 47
[Completed] [[Lemon and Swear Warning]] [2019 Jan Note: This book dates back to 2017, where my grammar and spelling checks weren't efficient due to m...
291 14 19
RUN. HIDE. KEEP RUNNING. KEEP HIDING. YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER. UNLESS YOU KILL. This human did not know these rules. She's in for a s...
25.2K 716 29
In this story Dusttale Sans is the only evil sans. The others don't exsist or are good. Dust was turned to stone for his crimes by the Guardians but...
3.3K 290 28
They've been on the Surface for 5 years now. Everyone got the jobs they've always wanted. Asgore owns a flower shop, Toriel is a teacher, Alphys is a...