I Found A Robot Hiding In My...

By TransformersChick

After Abigail saw her mother get killed in front of her by her abusive and drug addict father who also abused... More

Oc
The Day You Left was The Day I Changed
Hanging Out with Crosshairs and Friends
We Battle For Good! Not Evil! Unlike Him!
The Battle Between Good and Evil!
Gaining New Friends and Old
The Final Fight Between Autobots and Neutral
Relaxing with the Autobots
Hanging out with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker
The Day We Played Together
Getting sick
Girls day! with Chromia, Arcee, and Delilah
Singing a Disney song with someone part 1
First day of school
Bullies part one
Enyo's Fun Day
Secrets kept. A New Journey and Enemies
Truth part one
How Prowl and Harley met (Bonus chapter)
Rescue Mission part one
Family Reunion
Holoforms
How Ariella and Joltstrike met eons ago (Bonus chapter)
A/N
Abby's trip to South Korea
Welcome back. Night Scares
Kim Family Temple
Thanksgiving day
Christmas in Korea
Hi guys.
New Year's Celebration
Teenage girl?! (Bonus chapter)
Warning
Abby's recovery and beach trip
Abby and Friends in High School

Halloween Party (Halloween special)

409 11 5
By TransformersChick

Third person pov

Enyo bolted up, putting the device on, running out the door with excitement. Ron yawned, having heard her run out of her room. "What is she doing now?" He mumbled.

Abby was asleep in her bedroom, the blankets pulled over her head as she slept peacefully. She didn't want to wake up for school today, since it was October 28th.

Yemon yawned, checking the time. "Harley, we need to wake Abby up." He said, nudging his sparkmate.

Harley woke up tiredly, checking the time on her phone. She noticed it wasn't near 8:00 yet. "Babe, it's not time for her to wake up yet." She yawned.

"I know. Let's just prepare breakfast. Early breakfast, no stomachache. Give her enough time to get ready. Ron sent me a text saying Enyo had run out of her room again." Yemon explained, getting up.

Harley got up, wearing a large tshirt and sweats for pajamas. They had recently moved to another house, someplace far from the city but still living near where the school is. The house had a stables already with the house. There was a lot of space for the cars to park.

Yemon went to start making breakfast. It was going to be sausages, eggs, bacon and toast. Ron nudged Mia through the bond. ::She's up again::. He sent.

Harley went to her daughter's bedroom, noticing it had drawings of mermaids, seals, sharks and other sea creatures that Abby had drawn while she stayed in the hospital. Mia looked at Ron, blinking her eyes tiredly.

"You know what I mean. She's literally up almost every time." Ron told his wife. Yemon hummed, starting to make the eggs.

Harley went up to her daughter's queen sized bed and smiled as she noticed Abby was fast asleep under the covers.

SunnySide looked up at her, as he had his doggy bed. He nodded at her, jumping off the bed as he left the room.

Harley sat on the bed and gently shook Abby's sleeping form. Abby gave a whine as she burrowed deeper into the warm arms of sleep. Harley gave a soft laugh.

Yemon went to check on the two, having left the breakfast on the table.

Abby's breathing was soft yet deep as she fell asleep once more. Harley sighed to herself, trying to think of a different way to get her daughter to wake up. They had arrived home from the hospital a few days ago and Ratchet said Abby needed to take it easy.

Yemon chuckled. "I guess you'll be missing breakfast. Harley, I'm going to go eat it all." He joked, going to step out the door.

Harley chuckled, Abby whining as she slowly but painfully sat up. Her body was still hurting from when she had collided with Joltstrike's servo. Harley gently helped Abby sit up.

"I'll bring it up." Yemon said, heading downstairs to grab a plate. He started to fill a plate up with food, grabbing a glass, pouring orange juice in it.

Mia sighed before she got up from the warm bed and grabbed clothes to change into for work. Griffin walked into Abby's bedroom wearing shorts and no tank top. Harley smiled at her cousin before looking at her daughter. Abby had fallen asleep once more. Harley had taken Baram and Hyun-woo to the airport so they can head back to Korea two days after Abby was released from the hospital.

Yemon came back up, placing the breakfast down. Ekon crossed his arms, watching them for a minute before heading downstairs.

Abby was laying down again, sleeping as her body shook from the cold that was settling in through the air outside and inside. Harley sighed, looking over at her boyfriend, wondering if maybe they should leave Abby alone to catch up on sleep.

"What do you think she'll like? This will be her first Halloween." Yemon asked, looking over.

"I don't know. She's never said anything about what she likes." Harley answered, covering their little girl with the blanket.

Yemon smiled at Griffin, telling him breakfast was downstairs and to make sure his boyfriend doesn't eat all of it.

Griffin nodded, heading downstairs while telling Ekon not to eat everything on the breakfast menu.

Ekon chuckled, just having grabbed some of the breakfast to eat. He motioned Griffin to sit with him, just having put some peanut butter on his toast.

Griffin sat next to his boyfriend, shaking his head at the food. He took a piece of toast from his boyfriend's plate and took a bite.

"Hey!" Ekon growled, not liking people taking his toast. Ever since Griffin introduced him to toast, Ekon will have one every day for breakfast.

Griffin smirked, "Hi."

Ekon chuckled, kissing his lover on the cheek, giving a tiny lick, before turning back to his toast.

Griffin squealed, Arcee, her sisters and Avery laughing at his reaction.

Sergio yawned, having came to get Avery. He was planning on taking her somewhere. Ekon just chuckled, munching into his toast happily. Yemon got his gear on, grabbing his phone. I have to go, sweetspark. Take care of Abby." He whispered, kissing Harley's cheek before leaving.

"You be careful Yemon." Harley whispered, as she watched him leave. She looked at her daughter's sleeping form and smiled softly, moving Abby's black hair from her face.

Ekon was enjoying his toast, the second one on his plate. Brett grabbed himself some sausages and eggs, sitting down not too far. He was going to return back to the other house later.

Griffin grumbled, looking at the toast out of the corner of his eye and then snatching it off of Ekon's plate. He got up and ran off with the toast upstairs.

Ekon stood up, rushing after Griffin. "Kid!" He shouted, trying to catch Griffin.

Griffin ran in Abby's room, closing the door and leaning against it, breathing heavily. He looked up to see his cousin was staring at him with a terrifying look.

"Griffin." Ekon growled, literally forcing the door open with his strength.

Harley cleared her throat, pointing to Abby's sleeping figure. Abby was slightly pale due to the fact that she hadn't gotten that much sleep at the hospital due to people screaming and devices beeping.

Ekon nodded, grabbing Griffin by his arm, dragging him back out of the room.

Griffin licked Ekon's hand, wanting to see if his reaction would be funny.

Ekon growled, looking at him. "Would you rather I drop you?" He asked.

Griffin chuckled, taking a bite of the toast he had taken.

Ekon sighed, shaking his head. Ron went to get ready, nodding to Akio as they had patrol, both going out the door.

Griffin's eyes widened when he realized something was wrong with him. He suddenly fell to the ground, coughing.

Ekon held Griffin, wondering what was wrong. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Griffin was having a hard time talking due to his throat hurting and his mouth swelling. Harley looked up, wondering who fell.

"Harley! I think Griffin's allergic to peanuts!" Ekon shouted.

Harley got up and ran to where they are.

Ekon held Griffin close, looking up at her.

Harley got on the ground, looking over her baby cousin before she looked up at Ekon. "Did he have peanut butter on that toast?" She asked, fear was in her eyes.

"Yes. It was my toast he took." Ekon answered.

"Damn it!" Hatley cursed, running to her bedroom and taking out some medication and a needle. She put the medication in the needle, ran back to where they are and plunged the needle into Griffin's arm. She noticed the swelling had gone down and her baby cousin was breathing normally but more heavier.

Ekon rubbed Griffin's back, hoping to comfort the boy.

Griffin had passed out, due to the shock of him almost dying from the food. Harley had breathed a sigh of relief.

"Did you know he was allergic to peanuts?" Ekon growled, staring at her.

"I told you this when he was three years old, Ekon. He is not allowed to have peanut butter at all." Harley said, looking at him.

"I ain't the one you told. I was gone on a mission. I may have forgotten but he was the one who grabbed it." Ekon answered back.

Harley sighed, realizing she'll have to take away the peanut butter jars and throw them away. She'll also need to stop buying fish from now on as well.

Ekon picked up Griffin, going to their room, placing the boy in the bed.

Harley went downstairs and grabbed the peanut butter jar, throwing it in the trash.

Ekon just sat down, sighing to himself as he looked at Griffin.

There were beads of sweat on the boy's forehead. He looked weak after that peanut butter accident.

Ekon held Griffin close, wiping the sweat off the boy's forehead.

Griffin groaned, feeling a headache hurt the back of his head.

Ekon hummed, hugging him close. "I'll make sure nothing happens to you. I promise." He whispered.

Meanwhile with the others

Ariel, Cee and Mia were watching TV while Joey and Justin were busy doing something else.

Enyo was writing something down, going to finish her work. The group was planning a group costume together, deciding on How to train your dragon.

Ariella still had not decided what she was going to wear. She had zero interest in going to some Halloween dance.

Sullen smiled. "Ariella, go and have fun. It seems interesting. We may be a bit new to Earth still, but try some of their culture." He encouraged.

Ariella looked at him, an unimpressed look in her eyes. "I don't know how to dance or what to do at them." She tells him.

"Just try sweetspark. Don't do anything stupid. I'm not dragging you back after the last one." Sullen growled with a warning.

Ariella sighed, not liking the idea of herself being surrounded by high school boys who have asked her and Cee out left and right.

"Stay safe. Just have fun. Please?" Sullen asked.

Ariella sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Fine. But you're coming with me." She said, looking at him with her sad eyes.

"I can't. I'm not part of the school." Sullen told her.

"Damn it." Ariella cursed under her breath.

Sullen just shook his head. "Let's go." He said, grabbing her hand.

"W-what? H-hey! Where are we going?" Ariella stuttered out, obviously not expecting that.

"Out. Well for breakfast. Any place in mind?" Sullen asked.

"Denny's. They have a lot of breakfast options." Ariella answered, her stomach grumbling.

Sullen nodded, leading her outside.

Ariella followed him, her face red with embarrassment from her stomach making noises.

They got to his alt, getting inside and they started off to Denny's.

A few hours later

Abby woke up a few hours later, yawning tiredly and stretching. She sat up on her bed, rubbing her eyes with her fists.

Jadeon was next to her bed, reading something to himself.

Abby yawned loudly before she laid down again, about to fall asleep once more.

"Abby, you need to eat." Jadeon said, not looking away from what he was reading.

"But I'm not hungry." Abby tells him, curling into a ball covered by her blanket as her stomach grumbled rather loudly.

"I heard that." He growled, looking at her, taking the plate of food off her nightstand.

Abby shook her head, covering herself with her blankets, not wanting to eat.

"Abby, I can tell you're hungry." Jadeon says.

"No I'm not." Abby argued.

"Tell that to your stomach." Jadeon answered with a smirk.

Abby looked away, her cheeks becoming red with embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed. Just eat." Jadeon told her.

"I can wait until dinner." Abby pleaded, not wanting to eat right now.

"Ryker's orders. Listen, would you rather I go grab him." Jadeon asked.

"Grandpa isn't here. He's at the other house." Abby said, sitting up and covering her body with a blanket.

"I can contact him." Jadeon smiled, pointing towards his pocket, that held his phone, and then pointing to his head.

Abby's eyes widened before she got down from her bed and ran out of her bedroom.

Jadeon caught Abby before she could escape. He had placed the plate on the nightstand. "Abby, you'll be hungry all day." Jadeon tells the little girl.

Time skip to next day, Monday

Abby was fast asleep, not wanting to get up. She had skipped breakfast and lunch yesterday because she felt nervous about something. She didn't want to eat dinner last night, but SunnySide had pulled out his secret weapon.

The sad puppy dog eyes.

Jadeon was asleep in a chair, nodding off.

Harley was sleeping in her bedroom, she was sleeping on her back. She had been tired since yesterday because she had to go to one of her businesses her daughter now owns.

Yemon held Harley close, snoring like crazy.

Harley yawned, opening her eyes slightly and she looked at her husband.

His mouth was half open, drooling. Yemon was tired, having been dragged almost across the country chasing something.

Harley smiled, carefully and slowly getting up so she can make breakfast.

Jadeon yawned, slowly waking up. He stood up, leaving Abby's bedroom to let her sleep. "Morning Harley." He yawned, walking to a bedroom with only sweatpants on, a shirt and towel in his right hand. He was going to take a shower in a different room, not wanting to wake the two sleepy heads.

Harley smiled at him in greetings. It was only 5 AM and hardly anyone was awake at this time.

Jadeon nodded, slowly going in one of the bedrooms. He hasn't told anyone about it.

Harley started making herself busy by making breakfast for Yemon when he wakes up. She made scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and hashbrowns. She poured orange juice into a glass.

A thud sounded from upstairs, Jadeon having stubbed his foot on the toilet, tripping over a towel.

Harley looked up, blinking her eyes as she wondered if someone fell and if they were okay. Abby jolted up from her sleep, looking around and blinking her bright blue eyes.

Yemon was still asleep, not having heard the noise. A groan could be heard from the bathroom, Jadeon holding his foot with one hand, rubbing the back of his head with the other. He didn't get much sleep either.

Abby climbed out of bed, grabbing a blanket and taking it with her outside her bedroom as she looked around. She went to a bedroom that had its door cracked open just a bit and knocked on it ever so gently.

"Yes?" Jadeon called, still rubbing his head. He was just in a pair of boxers right now, having to go take a shower, but instead stubbed his toe, tripped on a towel and banged his head.

"Jadeon, is everything okay? I heard something fall." Abby asked, wrapping the blanket around her shoulders and on her head, feeling cold.

"I'm fine. Just a little tipsy on my feet. Haven't really slept well. Stubbed my toe and tripped on a towel." Jadeon answered.

"Are you sure you're okay? Are you trying to take a bath?" Abby asked, tilting her head a little.

"A bath? I was trying to take a shower." Jadeon said, slowly standing up.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Abby tells him, wanting to tell him she could give him a bath while he was in his puppy form.

Jadeon just slightly smiled. "I could use some help though. Never used one before." He told the kid.

Abby giggles. "Well I'm not sure if I'm allowed to walk in since you might be changing." The six year old girl told him.

"I'm not changing. I only have a pair of boxers on since I tripped." Jadeon answered.

Harley decided to help her daughter out and said, "Jadeon I'll help you. Abby, why don't you go downstairs and eat breakfast before it gets cold?" Abby nodded. "Okay Mama. See you later, SunnySide." The little girl left, heading downstairs to eat some food her mother cooked.

"Thanks." Jadeon said, going to sit on the side for a minute. "Why does this have to be complicated." He mumbled.

Harley shook her head, turning the water on and waiting for a few seconds before she felt the water's temperature.

"Hey Harley, do you really need this many rooms in a house?" Jadeon asked, he was wondering that for a while.

"Some rooms have playgrounds, others have gaming rooms, water parks, and an indoor movie theater. Two rooms in particular are made to match Disneyland and Disney world. You know how Abby hasn't been able to see anything outside the walls of our old house?" Harley asked him.

"No. I've heard." Jadeon tells the woman, then asking her politely to leave.

Harley walked out of the bathroom, closed the door and then walked out of the bedroom.

Jadeon then finished getting undressed, hopping into the shower. Yemon slowly woke up, yawning as he went to get dressed.

Harley went downstairs and saw her daughter sleeping on the couch in the living room. The older woman shook her head, chuckling as she went to wake Abby up.

Yemon went downstairs, following the smell of breakfast. He was hungry.

Harley shook Abby gently, trying to wake the little girl up so she can eat. The girl hasn't had breakfast or lunch yesterday and it was worrying the black-haired woman.

Yemon walked over. "Sweetspark, food's ready. If you don't hurry, Ekon might eat all of it." He told his daughter.

"I'm not Griffin, Papa." Abby's tired voice said, yawning. Harley had to cover her mouth with her hands to keep from bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Yes. But he'll still eat all of the food. Carrier made your favorite pancakes." He said, chuckling to himself.

Abby's eyes opened and she turned her head to look at her parents. "My favorite pancakes?" She asked, sitting up and yawning.

"Yes." Yemon answered, kissing her head like he used to do when he visited when David wasn't around.

Abby giggled, hugging him and smiling happily. Harley smiled, happy to have her family back.

Yemon held her as he stood up, going to sit at the table.

Harley followed, sitting down next to her husband after she had set the food in front of the two.

Yemon placed Abby in between them, before starting to eat.

Abby yawned again, clutching her blanket close as she started feeling cold again. Harley prepared her plate and her daughter's.

Yemon just smiled, Jadeon coming down. He sat not too far from the three.

Abby laid her head on the table, feeling exhausted again. Harley placed her daughter's plate down, laughing slightly.

Jadeon shook his head, making himself a plate.

Abby slowly started eating, while her mother wondered why she didn't eat anything for breakfast or lunch yesterday.

Jadeon started to eat, enjoying the breakfast.

Abby rubbed her eyes, forgetting she had a fork in her hand, making Harley worry.

Yemon took the fork out of her hand, placing it down before she pokes her eyes out.

Harley looked at their daughter, worried. "Are we doing anything today, Papa?" Abby's tired voice asked her father, yawning again.

"Yes. We're going shopping for a Halloween costume for you." Yemon explained to his daughter.

"Do we have to?" Abby looked up at him, not wanting to wear a costume. Even though Enyo had explained to everyone what Halloween is, Abby still didn't understand.

"You're going to have fun. Your friends are going to be there." Yemon said, ruffling her hair.

Abby just looked down as she continued eating her breakfast. Harley had already finished her plate and took her dishes to the dishwasher.

Yemon just smiled, Jadeon standing up as he finished eating. "I'm going for a drive." He mumbled, grabbing his helmet, before heading outside.

Abby thought about something. She didn't want to buy a costume, she could maybe make one instead.

Yemon just watched Jadeon leave. "He hasn't been himself, Harley." He said.

"I know. It's starting to worry me." Harley tells her husband.

Yemon sighed. "Some of us have grown to know who our creators are. He might not have any." He replied.

"From what Jadeon told me, he doesn't remember who his creators are." Harley tells him what Jadeon told her the day of Abby's night terror.

Yemon nodded.

Abby looked up when she heard Joey and Justin come in the dining room. Joey was yawning while Justin blinked his tired eyes.

Ekon came down right after, Griffin over his shoulder, having had to drag him out of bed.

Harley chuckled while Abby giggled at her cousin's silliness while Griffin pouted.

"Don't be like your cousin." Ekon said, sitting down, placing Griffin next to Harley.

Abby got up, grabbed her dishes and put them in the dishwasher before heading upstairs to go back to sleep.

Time skip to finally shopping

Yemon was waiting for Abby to come down. They were going shopping.

Abby walked downstairs feeling scared again. She didn't want to leave the warm comfort of her home.

Yemon smiled, grabbing her hand as they went to his alt. "A Halloween costume?" Ron asked, having never heard that before. "It's just something we do at school where we dress up." Enyo explained.

Mia was also confused about the whole Halloween thing. She and the other Autobots have never had time with such silly holidays since they've always been busy with wars and such.

Ron sighed. ::Optimus did tell us to learn of human culture::. He sent through the bond.

Mia looked at Ron like he was crazy. ::That was a long time ago, Ron. We can't celebrate the holidays or anything. Remember? We have to stay hidden from the humans::.

::We are still hidden. Maybe trying it won't be so bad. Do it for the kid::. Ron hummed, looking at Enyo, putting away the pistol he had.

Mia sighed, still not liking the idea of doing something when she's had war on her processor since she joined the war with the Autobots.

::Mia. It is the right thing. Optimus would allow it. We've done many with Abby and we haven't been caught::. Ron sent. Yemon smiled as he helped Abby inside the car.

Mia sighed again, not sure if she'll like the idea of going clothes shopping as much as her sisters hate shopping. Abby smiled as she sat in the back of her father's car. Harley was watching her family, smiling.

::Mia, we'll be okay::. Ron sent, sending some love through the bond.

Mia sent some love back, smiling at him from her side of the bond.

Ron stood up, motioning for Enyo to come. ::Just try not to kill any men that flirt with you::. He smirked through the bond.

Mia scoffed in the bond, before she snickered. ::I should be saying that to you::. Harley decided to join her family with their shopping.

::Um you almost killed the last female that tried to flirt with me::. Ron sent, grabbing Enyo's hand as they started going outside to his alt.

Mia snorted, smirking to herself as she said, "She deserved it." Cee and Ariella were getting ready to go out.

Ron shook his head, Enyo waving at Mia. Yemon started his alt, driving out as he then started on the road.

Mia climbed inside the passenger's seat of Ron's alt, not wanting to stay home and listen to the twins have a go at each other.

Enyo sat in the back, looking out the window as they left the house. Yemon was humming something as they were in town.

Abby was humming a song that she heard from her cousin Namjoon and his friends when her mom had video called them.

Yemon looked back. "What are you humming?" He asked.

Abby looked down at her lap as she quickly stopped humming. "Nothing." She said, not wanting her mother to tell her favorite cousin she was humming his song.

"Harley, who else should I know is in your family? I never met everyone." Yemon asked his wife.

Harley chuckled before she said, "Well you never met my cousin Namjoon." She snickered.

"Namjoon? I have never heard of that name before. Who is he, may I ask?" Yemon asked.

Harley chuckled. "He's a famous man, in the Kpop band our daughter loves listening to: BTS. That was why our daughter wanted to listen to their songs so much." She answered.

"Ah. Enyo has spoken of them too before, but she isn't much into listening to their music." Yemon replied.

Harley nods her head before looking back at their daughter who was listening to music.

Yemon looked at Harley for a few seconds before turning his attention back to the road.

Abby was humming a lyric that Kim Seokjin was singing and she hummed the music.

Yemon shook his head, chuckling to himself. Almost today, everyone was busy. Either with patrols or work.

Abby started singing a song absentmindedly as she looked out the window.

"Hey we're here." Yemon tells his daughter, they were in the city and had found a costume shop.

Abby looked over at him, before she looked at the costume shop.

Yemon helped Abby out, opening the door for Harley too.

Abby climbed out of the car and looked around for a second. Harley climbed out and shut the door before she looked around.

Yemon smiled, leading them inside, walking around to look at the different costumes.

Abby broke away from her parents and went to look around. She wanted to get different ideas for her costume she was planning on making herself.

Yemon went after Abby, not wanting to lose the kid right now in the store.

Abby's pov

I was looking at some costumes for some colors and ideas on what to make for my costume. I didn't want to buy one, I wanted to make one.

"What are you looking for?" Daddy asked.

"I'm looking for ideas. I want to make my own costume, I think it's called that." I told Dad, looking for a dark black color.

"It's going to take awhile for you to make your costume. It is tomorrow." Dad told me.

I looked at the ground, knowing he was right. I had already found dark black dress pants and some cute shoes. I just needed to find ideas on the shirt.

"It's okay. I'm sure you'll look pretty. I just want you to have fun." Dad smiled.

I looked up at Dad, still not understanding the word fun and what people do to have this 'fun'.

"What do you think you've been doing this past year with the bots? Weren't you smiling and laughing? That means you were having fun." Dad tells me.

I blinked my eyes, remembering when Brett would chase me around the house and backyard and tickle me. Drift was the same way. Joey and Justin were chasing each other around, mostly Justin chasing Joey and I was laughing.

"You see now. You never realized it before. Usually having fun is with your friends and family." Dad said, rubbing my back.

I nodded my head, before I looked around for a blue shirt for my costume.

Dad helped me search for a blue shirt too.

Mom came around the corner, holding up a shirt that looked perfect. It was the same exact shirt that Snow White from Mirror Mirror was wearing when she was told she had to be a thief.

Dad smiled, kissing mom. His wife.

Mommy smiled, kissing Daddy back.

Daddy smiled, releasing the kiss, starting to walk away, motioning us over so we can pay.

I giggled, as Mommy walked over to the cash register while I went to look around a bit more.

Daddy went with me, not wanting to lose me. "Ah. Halloween shopping?" A man at the register asked with a smile.

"Yes, sir. My daughter has a Halloween party tomorrow." I heard Mommy say as I was looking over some other hair.

"I can understand that. Uh sir, I think that's a lot of costumes?" The man said, looking at the man behind Mommy.

I giggle, grabbing hair that was like mine and put it on. Mommy turned and saw I had more black hair.

Third person pov

"Harley?" A familiar, yet sarcastic voice asked.

Harley turned around and sees someone who was around Bumblebee a lot when Bee would drive into the base. "Sam?" She asked, her eyes widening.

"Hey. How've you been?" He asked nervously, looking a little older now.

"I've been good. How have you been?" Harley asked while paying for the shirt. Abby's giggles could be heard from somewhere in the store.

"I've been good. Just missing my friend, Brett. I've got a good paying job. Carly is fine. Hoping to one day have our own child soon." Sam tells the older woman, but Harley already knew who he was missing.

"Hey. Brett is fine. He's actually happy. Everyone is. They're happy because they're looking after a little girl. My daughter, Abigail." Harley tells him, smiling as she saw her daughter and husband.

"Do you think I could pass by? I'd like to see the others again. I've changed a bit." Sam asked, rubbing the back of his head.

Harley laughed, before she noticed her daughter run up, hiding from her father while giggling. "Well I say yes. You can come over with Carly. I'm sure the others would be happy to see you as well." She tells the male, brushing her fingers through Abby's hair.

"Give me the address and I'll pass by later. Tell Bee he has a surprise. I don't want him knowing that I'm coming. Want us to bring something? You should try her brownies. They are delicious." Sam rambled, smiling.

"You sure know how to ramble on without taking a breath, huh Sam?" Harley laughed. Abby looked up at her mother, wondering who she's talking to.

Yemon smiled, walking over. "This is our oldest friend, Sam. Actually, the first human who met us." He explained, handing Sam the address.

"Sam and Mikaela both met them besides myself. Two years later, another woman came in and met them." Harley told her daughter.

"You met us after NEST was built. The others have known Sam longer. Bumblebee was his guardian." Yemon explained as they walked out, having already paid for the costume he was there for.

"Actually I've known the bots longer. I stuck by them while Sammy boy here," Harley says his embarrassing name, "went off to college to try and live a normal life or so he says." She smirked at Sam.

"Hey. I was a little sad still saying goodbye to Bumblebee that time. I literally saved the world two times because I got caught in it. The government wouldn't even listen." Sam explained.

"Another reason why I don't trust them." Harley muttered, crossing her arms while Abby listened to the adults talk.

Sam sighed, having looked at his phone. "I'll come by around 6:30. That good with you guys?" He asked.

Harley picked up Abby and said, "That's fine with me." She looked over at her husband.

Yemon shrugged, not sure what to say, as Sam then left, wishing them well.

Harley chuckled, shaking her head before she realized they had spent almost all day out of the house.

Yemon led them back to his alt, helping them inside, before they left. "How do we tell Brett?" He asked.

"I don't know." Harley replied, trying to figure out what to make for dinner since she had a lot of people to make meals for now, if not more.

Yemon hummed, looking at Abby. Ron just sighed, they had gotten the costume, but he almost got into a fight with a drunk.

Mia could not wait to get home. "No more shopping?" She asked her longtime husband, hoping he would say no.

"No. But if I have to deal with a drunk person one more time, I'm going to pulverize him. That is the last time I'm losing my patience with one." Ron growled, at least Enyo was asleep in the backseats.

Mia nods her head.

Ron sighed, looking back at the kid. "At least she seemed to have fun. It doesn't look like she likes shopping a lot." He mumbled.

The next day

Abby was exhausted, she had been searching for Jadeon since he hadn't come back. She started searching for him until 11 PM.

Yemon woke up, yawning slightly. He was a little worried as Jadeon hadn't come back yet. Either he was doing a tour or he was visiting someplace.

Abby was worried about her best friend/puppy. She hoped he was okay and that he came back soon. When she was told to stop her search, she cried.

A knock on the door downstairs sounded, going throughout the house.

Abby sat up, rubbing her slightly puffy eyes and clambered down from her bed. She wondered who was up at 4 AM and opened the door.

Jadeon stood there, seemingly shaking in fear, the slight glow in his optics could be seen.

"Jadeon?!" Abby's eyes widened in shock before she grabbed his hand and gently tugged him inside the house, closing the door. She shivered because of how cold it was outside. "Where have you been?"

"Out." He mumbled, rubbing his arm.

Abby nods and goes back upstairs. If Jadeon wants to tell her, she can wait until he's ready to talk.

"Abby? Who was that at the door?" Yemon asked, walking out of his room.

"It was Jadeon. It looked like he was scared." Abby told her father, walking back to her bedroom, wanting to catch up on sleep.

Yemon nodded, going to tell Harley that Jadeon had returned.

Harley was laying on his side of the bed, snoring slightly as she hugged his pillow close to her.

Yemon chuckled, looking back out the door as he watched SunnySide stalk off towards his dog bed.

Abby went to her parents' bedroom, feeling cold from her bedroom.

"You cold, sweetspark?" Yemon asked, smiling at her as he picked her up.

Abby snuggled into his warmth, yawning as she fell asleep in her father's arms.

Yemon smiled, going back to his bed. He hugged his family close, closing his eyes as he fell into recharge.

Abby yawned, rubbing her eyes before she fell asleep. Harley opened her eyes tiredly and turned to face her family, smiling as she hugged her beloved family before she too fell asleep.

Three hours later

Abby was sleeping peacefully in her parents' arms, not wanting to wake up since she'll be cold soon. Ariel, Cee and Mia were all fast asleep in their bedrooms, also not wanting to wake up.

Ron nudged Mia a bit, she needed to get up sooner or later. Yemon slowly got up, not wanting to wake up the two.

Mia grumbled, turning away and going back into recharge. Harley hugged her daughter, as she felt Abby shiver and Abby snuggled into the person's warmth.

::I guess I'll go grab a bucket of water with Enyo::. Ron sent, and he meant it as he went to grab a bucket that he kept in the closet.

Mia waited until he left the bedroom to get up, changed and stuff some pillows to act as her before she went to hide in the bathroom.

Ron chuckled, knowing where she was. "Hey Mia? Mind grabbing a bandaid. Enyo might have cut herself." He called, but he was waiting for her.

"Nice try, Ron. I'm not falling for that." Mia said, having heard him chuckle.

"You sure? 'Cause she's here with me right now. Mia, just give me a band aid." Ron said, which the kid actually cut herself with a paper trying to turn a page.

Mia grabbed a band aid from a drawer and went out of the bathroom to hand it to Ron.

"Thank you. And now you're out of bed. Help me wake up the sleepy heads." Ron told her, giving Enyo the band aid, who then went off to get dressed for the day of school.

Ariel and Cee were awake, dressed and ready to start the day. Cee looked over at Brett, shaking her head with an amused smile.

:Need me to drag him out of bed?:. Ron sent.

:He already fell out of bed last night, but sure:. Cee sent back as she went to maybe wake up the twins.

Ron smirked, picking up the bucket, making sure Brett wasn't in his room right now as he did this.

Brett jolted awake as he jumped to his feet, looking around with furious eyes.

Ron chuckled, not wanting to laugh as he started running, tossing the bucket to a confused Akio as he held it.

"RONALD!" Brett roared, running after Ron as he started cursing in Cybertronian and whatnot. Harley's eyes shot open, wondering what Ron did this time.

"Splashed water on Brett." Yemon said, smiling. Enyo just poked her head out the door, having started to get into her costume. Ron was just running around the house.

Harley rolled her eyes, laughing quietly. She noticed Abby was still sleeping and looked up at her husband.

"Wake her up. She would be late." Yemon said.

Harley shook Abby gently, resulting in whines from their daughter. Harley laughed a little. "Abby, honey, you need to wake up. You'll be late for the party." She said. All parents were invited to join the party since there was a contest.

"Do you think Ron and Mia will go too? I wonder what the other groups are wearing." Yemon asked. Cris sighed, rubbing his head, wondering what to do today.

Harley sat up, holding Abby's tired body close. "Mia sent me a text message saying she can't go to the party today because her work will be swamped during lunch hours. Ron can't go because he needs to get some weapons shipped to another store and Hound will be helping him with some of the big guns." She answered, getting up from the bed.

"Ah. I'll at least try to get some pictures for them. Help her get dressed." Yemon said, going to work with the others, he was going to be a little late for the party since he was needed at his job.

Harley went to Abby's bedroom, and gathered the clothes for her costume before placing them on her bed. Abby woke up, rubbing her eyes before she got changed into her costume with her mother's help.

Yemon went out, going to his alt so he can do his job. Enyo smiled, liking the tail as she twirled around. Hound entered Abby's bedroom. "I'll be taking you two and Enyo before going to my job. You fine with that?" He asked.

Abby looked down at her costume, thinking she looked really weird in it. She wanted to wear some more normal clothes but it was a Halloween party. She hoped Karen can bring the treats as they were left at her house. "That's fine with me, Hound." Harley spoke up, snapping Abby out of her thoughts.

Henry nodded, telling Enyo the same thing, before heading outside to his alt. Enyo made herself a quick toast, grabbing some grapes and eating them. Ron had made her a lunch before she left, so she grabbed it.

Abby looked at SunnySide's tired form, wondering if she should wake him up or leave him be. She was told it was bring your pet to school day along with the Halloween party by Karen. Harley had gone to change into her own costume.

Conway was barking happily, as Enyo decided to grab some of his things. SunnySide twisted around in his doggy bed, his back facing Abby as he snored.

Abby was torn between leaving him here and taking him with her. She did the one thing she could do: leave him here. She didn't want him to wake up and leave again so she left him alone, going downstairs and grabbing her backpack and her shoes that came with her costume.

"How's SunnySide?" Enyo asked, having not seen him yet.

"He's sleeping. I'm not taking him to school with me." Abby answered, not sure what else to grab besides her stuff. Ariel and Cee had packed Abby a lunch, again, but this time it was Jack in the box.

Conway has gone upstairs, wanting to go see where Harley is. He poked his head in her room, barking at her.

Harley had just put her hair in a bun and her military hat on. She walked out of the bedroom, seeing Joey in a costume as well as his twin. Ariella was in a costume as well.

Conway walked back down, rubbing on Abby's leg, before walking to Enyo, who picked him up.

Abby looked upstairs to where her bedroom is, wondering if she should bring SunnySide with her or not. Ariella was wondering the same thing for Sullen.

"Wondering if you can bring him?" Sullen asked, walking over. He was dropping Ariella off this time.

Ariella noticed her little sister was torn before Abby went outside. She knew something was bothering her and knew it had something to do with the Bring your pet to school day thing.

SunnySide looked around, having heard the commotion. He stood up slowly, walking downstairs to see what was going on.

Ariella noticed SunnySide and smiled at him. "Morning SunnySide. How'd you sleep?" She asked, having no idea he had left last night.

"Not well." SunnySide yawned, stretching.

"Ah." Ariella sat on the ground so she can be on the same level as him and said, "Abby's class is having a Halloween party and bring your pet to school day thing." She looked at Abby, who was checking her backpack one last time.

SunnySide looked at her, before nodding, walking over to Abby.

Abby was confused about what she was missing. "I have everything, so why do I feel like I'm missing something?" She asked herself.

"Down here." SunnySide called.

Abby turned around, looking at SunnySide with confusion. "SunnySide? I thought you were still sleeping?" She asked.

"Just woke up. Will I tag along?" He asked.

"Yeah. Let me grab the harness and leash." Abby ran inside, grabbing the harness and his leash before she went back outside after grabbing his collar.

SunnySide gave a wolfy smile, Enyo having walked outside already.

Abby giggled, Harley getting in the passenger seat and waiting for her daughter and the other kid to get in the car.

Enyo sat in the back, holding Conway, who looked interested. SunnySide started walking towards Hound's alt.

Abby grabbed her backpack and ran to the car, climbing in and smiling happily. Harley looked back and said, "What are you smiling about, Abby?" Said girl giggled. "Nothing."

Henry started driving, looking back at the two kids. He then turned his attention to Harley. "Did any of you eat?" He asked.

"Abby and I did not eat because I was exhausted from having an argument last night at one of my daughter's businesses and Abby woke up this morning around 4 because Jadeon came back." Harley told him, seeing Abby look out the window.

Henry nodded. "We'll stop somewhere for you to have breakfast." He told the woman.

Harley nodded her head in thanks. She turned her jade eyes to Abby, who was holding SunnySide's leash and harness before she put them in her backpack.

Henry went somewhere to have breakfast, going through the drive-thru.

Harley looked at the options for breakfast. "I'll have the pancake, scrambled eggs and hashbrowns meal. Abby, you want anything?" She looked at her daughter to see she was already looking at the menus. "Three hashbrowns and a large Coca-cola, please." Abby asked in a soft voice.

Henry looked at Enyo, who shook her head. "Not really hungry." She answered. Henry did his order, before driving off to the window.

Abby had her card out, tapping Henry's shoulder with it and holding it out for him to take.

Henry shook his head. "Kid, I've got my own. Keep it." He said, reaching for his pocket.

Abby kept tapping his shoulder with the card, not letting up. Harley chuckled at her daughter's antics.

Enyo shook her head, finding it amusing. Henry sighed, taking the card.

Abby giggles, sitting in her seat again. Harley laughs, finding it funny. "She never gives up, does she?" She asked Hound.

Henry uses Abby's card to pay for the food, passing the food to the mother-daughter duo, before they left, also giving Abby her card back.

"Thank you, Hound." Abby said, before taking a bite out of her hashbrown.

Henry smiled, he started driving back. He listened, looking at Harley. "Where to?" He asked.

Harley swallowed the food she had in her mouth. "The girls' school. They're having some party and parents are allowed to join." She heard Abby giggle.

Henry did just that, looking back at the others. :Henry, you better hurry soon:. Ron sent to the driver.

Harley took another bite of her pancakes and smiled at the flavors. Abby took a sip of her soda, eating her hashbrown.

Henry parked not too far from the school. "Here we are. Be careful you three. Harley, you know my number." He said, wishing them a good day.

Abby put SunnySide's harness and leash on him before she climbed out of the car, grabbing her backpack and food. Harley nods and says, "I'll let you know if anything comes up."

Enyo put Conway's leash on, helping the little puppy out. Henry waved bye to them, before leaving. SunnySide looked around, interested in the other children. Enyo went over to her group.

Abby went over to her group, smiling brightly as she noticed Karen, Janice, Finley and Primera had pets of their own.

Ariana's mother was there, taking pictures of Ariana and her friends. Ariana was dressed up as Astrid, Enyo the light fury, Costin was Hiccup, Fenrir the Night Fury. "Aww. What a cute puppy." Karen told Abby, petting SunnySide.

Abby giggled. "Thank you." She and her group were dressed up as Mirror Mirror characters. Abby herself was Snow White, Karen the queen, Janice was Prince Alcott, Finley was dressed up as Napoleon and Primera was Chuck.

Karen smiled. The bell soon rang, so they all went to their classes.

Abby noticed a lot of parents had come with their kids from her class and she smiled at her mother, taking a sip of her soda again.

Karen was smiling, talking to her group. Costin placed the bag down, it having the Halloween movies they found that were not scary.

Abby threw her finished soda in the trashcan before she followed her group in the classroom. Harley was chatting with the other parents about other things.

Elizabeth walked over to Harley. "It is good to see you again, Harley. Remember me from the tournament your daughter participated in?" She asked, smiling.

"Elizabeth, it's so good to see you again. How have you been?" Harley smiled at her old friend.

"I've been well. I wish my husband was here. You know how his job is." Elizabeth smiled, going to stand next to her.

"I believe it. I wish my husband was here too. He works as a police officer." Harley smiled, watching as her and Prowl's child chatted with her group while she was giggling. Harley chuckled, before she turned her gaze to SunnySide, who was sitting next to Abby's chair that she was sitting in.

The second bell rang, meaning class was about to start.

Ms. Jones walked in, wearing a doctor outfit and smiled. "Good morning everyone! Is everyone excited for today?" A few kids here and there cheered.

Elizabeth smiled when her daughter cheered, looking excited.

"Now who wants to watch a movie?" Ms. Jones asked, while she had set up a computer for the kids to watch the movies.

Everyone nodded, as Costin brought the bag with the disks of movies in it. "We tried to find some that are not too scary." He said.

Ms. Jones nodded, finished setting up the computer and grabbing the movies.

They voted, and majority wins. The Book of Life: 10. Monster house: 9. The Nighmare before Christmas: 5.

Abby wasn't sure what she was going to do. She's never heard of Halloween before, never wore a costume until now, never watched any Halloween movies, and now she's terrified. Ms. Jones put the Book of Life movie in the computer and it started playing. She turned the lights off so the kids can see the movie better.

Karen brought her friends to the snack table. An announcement started. "You are allowed to go around school as there are different activities. Enjoy your day. Happy Halloween." The principal said.

Abby looked at her mother, unsure of what to get for herself. She looked at SunnySide, wondering if she should bring out some treats she had packed in her backpack.

Elizabeth smiled, watching as her daughter's friends grabbed snacks.

Abby grabbed some popcorn that someone had brought and some cupcakes as well. She handed one cupcake to her mother.

Ariana ran over, smiling brightly. "We're going around school mom. Abby? Want to join? I heard there's a photographer that will take every group's picture." She asked, as her group was waiting at the door.

Abby looked at Ariana before looking at her group and realized that Karen was talking to her mother about something while Janice and the other girls were chatting with their dads about something or other.

Karen nodded, looking at Abby confused, Janice going to grab another cupcake after chatting with her dad, the other two talking about something.

Abby walked over to Karen and whispered in her ear about Ariana's idea.

Karen thought for a minute, before agreeing. Ariana cheered, running over to Costin, Fenrir and Enyo.

Abby nodded, grabbing another cupcake and a cup of Coca-cola before she waited for her group. Harley chuckles, knowing her daughter wants to know everything about having fun.

They started walking around the school, teachers even giving out candy to students who went to their door. "Wow. They really decorated the school." Karen said, looking at the decorations.

Abby looked around, eating her cupcake, which was a vanilla cupcake with orange colored frosting and Halloween colored sprinkles decorating it.

"Face painting? Hey. We can get our faces painted." Costin told the two groups, reading a sign on the door.

Abby looked at the sign, having never done something like this before. She was nervous as she watched everyone chat about it.

Enyo led Abby in, there was a person sitting in a chair, having some paint with her, already doing a tiger for someone.

Time skip to lunch

Abby was eating a sandwich that was packed for her. It was a cheeseburger with ketchup, a large serving of fries and sanother soda.

The groups were talking about where to go next as they ate lunch. Yemon slowly walked behind Abby. "Did I miss anything?" He whispered.

Abby looked up at her father, her face was painted as she smiled at her father. "Not really. Just some things about movies and face paint." She told him, sipping her soda.

Yemon waved at her friends and others he doesn't know. Everyone introduced themselves and their costume, Enyo was still looking a list over the activities at school.

Harley chuckled, she was eating a pizza that Ms. Jones ordered for the adults while they were watching a movie or chatting quietly with each other. She noticed SunnySide was near her chair and petted him on his head.

SunnySide barked, Conway was just next to him, being a little small for her to see him.

Abby finished her lunch and got up to throw her trash away. She went back to her seat as Ms. Jones put The Nightmare before Christmas in the computer.

Yemon just smiled, sending a picture of Enyo's group to Mia. "Did you take any pictures while I was gone?" He asked, looking at Harley.

Harley smirked, nodding before she turned her attention to the movie when the beginning song started playing.

"Mind if I sit with you two?" Elizabeth asked, walking over.

Harley looked at Yemon, wondering how he would answer that. She had noticed Abby was fully focused on the movie.

Yemon nodded, looking around at the class. Elizabeth sat down next to Harley, the movie looked interesting.

Abby was sitting near her family on the floor, watching the movie as she started getting a little nervous about the movie.

Yemon chuckled, he patted Abby's shoulder. Elizabeth looked at her phone as she got a text from her husband.

Abby jumped a little and she turned to look at her father with wide scared eyes. She didn't like the movie even though it wasn't scary, it was her first time watching it.

Yemon held his arms out, giving her the sign that he will hug her during the movie.

Abby crawled to her father, climbing in his lap and nuzzling his chest with her face, being careful of his name tag on his shirt.

Yemon smiled, holding her close.

Abby noticed several boys were doing the same thing she did. She wanted to go home so she can show Brett her face paint.

The movie was paused as they were allowed outside. Enyo ran with her group to the field, some others following with cones. They set up the game, a gym teacher starting to explain the rules. "Should I go with her and you stay with Abby or I stay with Abby?" Yemon asked Harley.

Some other kids went to the bouncy house and started having fun. There was a full on bouncy house with obstacle courses throughout the whole thing. Abby looked at SunnySide as Harley looked at Yemon. "I think I'll go with her. Abby isn't letting go." She was right about that, Abby had a tight grip on his shirt.

"Okay. We'll be over at the bouncy house." Yemon told his wife, picking up Abby, as he walked towards that direction. It was 1-1. Each teams having gotten some outs. Enyo's team was kicking.

Abby looked at the bouncy house and blinked. She had never seen something like that before so she was a little curious about what kids her age do in it.

Yemon smiled, placing her down so she can go join.

Abby looked back at SunnySide and wondered if he wanted to join as well. She didn't want to leave him behind in the class.

SunnySide smiled, nodding that he wanted to join too.

Abby ran back to the classroom, untying his leash and going back outside with her puppy.

Yemon shook his head, not sure what to think.

Abby pulled the puppy dog eyes on him, not wanting to leave her baby alone when all the adults were holding their childrens' pets.

"Okay. Just have fun, sweetspark." Yemon smiled.

Abby smiled, running off to the bouncy house and went inside to start playing.

SunnySide started jumping on the bouncy house, indicating for Abby to join, even some students were doing the same.

Abby looked uncertain but jumped and she smiled. She started jumping up and down with a smile as she giggled.

Yemon chuckled, watching it happen. "At least she's having fun." He mused to himself.

Harley chuckled before she watched the kids play kickball. It's been a long time since she's watched some kids play on the playground.

"Out!" The teacher called, making Enyo have to run back to the first cone before she's tagged, which will make it double play and they'll be out. She touched the cone, having to wait for the next go.

Harley sat on the ground, watching as the kids around her giggled and ran with their pets here and there. She noticed Abby was jumping in the bouncy house with SunnySide.

Conway sat next to her, watching the kids play. SunnySide barked at Abby, having fun too.

Abby giggled as she saw Karen and the other girls come in and bounce around with their pets too.

Yemon smiled, watching his daughter have fun made him happy.

Abby shrieked with laughter when Karen and the others started chasing her around the bouncy house and into the obstacle course.

Yemon shook his head.

Abby was jumping and having fun, something she hadn't been allowed to have when David was alive back then. But now she's happy, more than ever.

The two teams switched places, another game beginning as it was 2-1.

Harley sat on the ground as her legs were feeling tired from standing on her feet. She hoped nothing happened to Abby.

It was three minutes later when they decided to end the game. It was a tie. "Enyo, can you go get the ball?" The teacher asked, making Enyo nod as she ran off to get it.

Karen looked at her friends and they understood what they had to do. Janice, Finley and Primera all told Abby they had to tell their dads something before they left the bouncy house.

Harley noticed that some of the kids were gone. They probably went to help Enyo find the ball that went in the bushes. The woman thought, getting up and looking around as Janice and the other girls went to where Enyo is with the first graders.

Enyo found the ball, grabbing it out of the bush.

The first grade boys all cracked their knuckles while Janice and the other girls all looked at Enyo with disgust in their eyes.

"Wow. You suck at sneaking up on people. Let me guess, stinky Janice, I don't care Primera and oh. What was your name again? Lily? Oh. And pretty little flower girl Finley. You may have fooled Abby, but I know who you are. You pick on the weak." Enyo said, turning around and grinning creepily.

Janice smirked and snapped her fingers and the three boys immediately started hitting, punching, spitting and ripping her mask off and breaking it. Janice and the other girls immediately started adding injuries to themselves so Enyo can get in trouble.

Enyo covered her head, trying to block the blows, kicking one of the boys in the shin. She is a little strong in the legs, but never uses her force.

One boy kicked her back, right where the device is, breaking it in the process. Harley narrowed her eyes and went over to the bushes where Enyo and the other kids went to retrieve the ball.

Enyo cried, trying to curl up as everything hurt. Yemon felt that something was wrong, looking towards the field. Conway followed Harley, quite nervous.

Harley noticed three girls running out of the bushes crying with scratch marks and forming bruises on their arms and face. Three boys ran away after the girls and went to tell their parents something. Harley ran to the bushes, parting them and noticed Enyo was crying.

Enyo was trying to hide herself, pieces of the device destroyed behind her. Bruises littered her body, scratches that seemed to stop bleeding.

"Enyo?" Harley asked, pulling her phone out and sending a text message to Yemon, telling him to call Ryker here now.

Yemon read the message, now worried as he dialed Ryker's number on his phone, placing it near his ear as it started to ring.

Where Ryker is

He was at the hospital with Jolt to help some kids take their medicine. After they were done, Ryker went to his office and scowled when he noticed his phone was ringing. He answered the phone to stop the ringing. He noticed the caller ID and scoffed. "What is it, Yemon? I was in the middle of work here. As you should be." His gruff voice gave away how he hated being distracted.

"Yes I know. But there's a problem. Something happened at school and Harley told me to call you in case it is Enyo. Call Ron and Mia. I'm having a bad feeling when I saw Abby's friends come out of the field with bruises. Something happened." Yemon explained, looking towards where Abby was.

Ryker felt his energon freeze. "Is Abby one of the girls injured?" He asked, worried about people finding out that Abby doesn't have normal blood like the other humans do.

"No. She's near the bouncy house." Yemon told the older male, looking towards Abby with a smile.

Ryker breathed out a sigh of relief when he heard his granddaughter was okay. "I'm on my way." He said, hanging up and grabbing some things he'll need.

Katsu looked at Ryker, having just finished a checkup he did on a little boy. "Is something wrong?" He asked, as the little boy was giggling, as Katsu was using some of the shocks that bounced off his fingers.

"Enyo." Ryker muttered in a low, grave voice, not saying another word as he left the office and went to his alt mode so he can head out.

:Should you call Ron and Mia?:. Katsu sent. The boy was still giggling, making him smile. He loved sparklings, finding them so cute.

:I'm doing that now:. Ryker sent back, already calling Ron since Mia didn't answer her phone and it went straight to voicemail.

Ron growled, taking his phone out, while Henry was dealing with someone who seemed to not have a gun license. "What?! We're busy dealing with some man that didn't have a gun license." He growled.

"Not as busy as I am going to your daughter's school!" Ryker snapped back, leaving the hospital so he can drive to the school.

"What?!" Ron shouted, his optics flashed red for a second before returning to blue. Anger was seething through the bond, not understanding what happened this time.

Ryker explained to him what Yemon told Ryker. He arrived to the school and got out of his vehicle. Abby was being dragged away from the bouncy house by Karen and taken a little far from her father and puppy.

Ron growled, hanging up. He sat down, wanting to calm down a bit. Henry was busy dealing with the man, wanting to let Ron relax.

At the school

Ryker ran to where Harley was and gently picked up Enyo and noticed the broken device.

"It hurts." Enyo whimpered, not being able to move as she was sore.

Ryker ran to his alt and gently put Enyo on the bed, making sure the bed was strapped so it wouldn't move around when he drove to the hospital quickly.

Yemon wondered where Abby went so he went to look.

Abby was being dragged over to Karen's mother and Karen was telling her mother how Abby will be a great partner to work with and whatnot. Abby was confused about what was going on.

"Abby!" Yemon called, having found her with the help of SunnySide.

Abby turned her head to see her father and SunnySide. She waved before Karen's mother was talking about something or other.

"It is nice to finally meet you Abby. Karen has told me so much about you." Karen's mother smiled.

"She did?" Abby asked, looking at Karen blinking her eyes as she felt something nudge her leg.

Karen's mother stiffened at the sight of Yemon but composed herself. "I hope you can visit one day, Abby." Karen said, nodding to Yemon respectively. The bell soon rang, so they headed back inside the school. Ron sighed, deciding to check Mia's side of the bond, nuzzling it. :Guess who called:. He sent.

Several hours later

Abby was at one of her companies, checking the paperwork and reading some papers about some alliances and treaties.

Yemon sat down, grumbling about something. Ron was busy fixing up some of the weapons that were in the back. Henry was up front, finishing up what was left of the job before it ended.

Abby was humming a song to herself as she started reading some alliance papers and who it was sent from. She had SunnySide with her, he was acting like a protective guard dog.

SunnySide laid down, just watching the coworkers walk around, doing their work. Sunstreaker sat outside of the company, having taken a small recharge outside of it.

Abby noticed there was an alliance treaty from Karen's parents' company and wondered when this came in. She got down from her chair and walked over to one of her top favorite people is.

SunnySide just watched her, wondering what she was doing as he yawned.

"Mallory? Can I ask you something?" Abby asked the blonde woman who she labeled as the cool person.

"Yes?" Mallory Péres turned to look at Abby, smiling at her. She was busy organizing some stuff.

"When did the Moore company send in an alliance treaty?" Abby asked, looking at the paper, blinking her eyes.

"I think a while ago. I don't remember." Mallory answered truthfully.

"Okay. Do you know where the paper shredder is?" Abby asked, not wanting to look at the paper any more than she has to.

"Yes." Mallory said, pointing towards the right corner.

Abby nods her thanks before heading towards the paper shredder. She passed her office, humming and skipping.

Mallory went back to doing her work, humming to herself as she finally finished organizing the papers on her desk.

Abby went back to her office after shredding the paper and sat in her chair yawning tiredly. "This day isn't over and I'm already tired. I don't even know how to trick or treat. Do we. . . play tricks on people?" She asked herself.

SunnySide just watched, not sure either. :Kid. How long do you have left?:. Sunstreaker sent a message to her phone, having been in front of the company for a while now.

:I'm sorry. I don't know. You can go home. I think I might be here for awhile longer:. Abby sent back, feeling bad that he was waiting for her to be done.

:Abby, how are you going to come back then?:. Sunstreaker asked.

:I. . . don't know. I just feel really bad. I'm sorry:. Abby sent back, feeling tears sting her eyes as she felt bad about ruining Halloween for her family.

Sunstreaker sighed. :You need a day off. You care about the business, but sometimes you just need a break:. He sent.

:I know:. She sent back to him, going over a few more papers before she looked at another stack of papers she needed to go through.

:Just finish. I'll be waiting:. He sent.

Abby takes a picture of the stack of papers on her desk and sends it to him. She wiped away her tears and wondered if everyone blamed her for not hanging out with them.

:How many do you have? Don't you have an assistant? Abby, that's just too much:. Sunstreaker sent her.

:Maybe 40-50, I don't really know. I did but she left:. Abby sent the message.

:Is there someone there that can help you?:. He sent, looking around for a few seconds.

:Some people are leaving, Sunny. They have to go home:. Abby sent to him, yawning tiredly and she rubs her tired eyes.

Mallory walked over. "Abby, I think it's time for you to go. We've all been busy. I don't want you stressing out." She told the six year old girl. Mallory was the type of person who cares about everyone. Even the meanest coworker will turn to the nicest one just being around her.

"I need to finish these papers, Mallory. I'm not even close to being done." Abby yawned after she said that, feeling tired after the whole day of being dragged around by Karen and now this.

"Abby, you are tired. Go to see your family. You need it." Mallory argued back lightly.

Abby sighed, looking at SunnySide and wonders if she should take the papers home with her so she can work on it there.

"No. You are not bringing that home. Go enjoy your day. You deserve it." Mallory said, picking up the papers.

Abby pouted, grabbing her phone and leaving her office yawning again. "Just one paper?" She asked Mallory, not wanting to do anything except finish her paperwork.

"Abby, it is Halloween. Go and have fun." Mallory says, placing the paperwork somewhere.

Abby pouted, sighing and turning to her puppy. "Come on, SunnySide. Let's go." Abby sent Justin a text, telling him she and SunnySide are leaving the office.

Justin nodded, SunnySide stood up, following her out.

Abby got on the elevator and pressed the 1 button, yawning again.

Justin was waiting for her. The elevator dinged when they arrived to the first floor.

Abby walked forwards but stepped back when her head hit the doors that were still closed. She rubbed her forehead that hit the doors and blinked her eyes tiredly.

SunnySide chuckled, pressing the button the opened the elevator doors, walking out of it.

Abby whined, not liking her height as she followed him off the elevator. She went outside, rubbing her forehead and blinking her eyes.

Justin stood outside, welcoming her with a hug before leading her to his alt.

Abby staggers a bit and stops, feeling her entire body become hot from the inside. She feels her forehead but thought it was normal.

"You okay?" Justin asked, feeling concerned.

"I don't know. I feel hot inside." Abby said, rubbing her forehead with her arm.

"Let's make Ryker check you out. You're starting to burn up." Justin answered, placing her in the passenger seat, SunnySide next to her, before they left.

Abby felt her forehead again and she felt it was cold like her blood froze in her body due to her cold temperature.

:Ratchet, Abby's burning up. I think it's because of the stress:. Justin sent to Ratchet.

"Now I'm freezing." Abby spoke up, shivering as she rubbed her arms with her hands to try and warm them up. Ratchet sent a message back. :Children her age shouldn't feel stress. Bring her home now:.

Justin looked at her, speeding up more. He arrived to the house, grabbing Abby from the passenger seat and ran to the med bay.

Abby sniffled, rubbing her arms again just as Ryker opened the med bay doors.

Justin walked in, looking worried at Ryker.

Ryker immediately took Abby from him, placing her on the human berth and started scanning her. "What was she so stressed about?" He asked Justin as he scanned his granddaughter.

"I don't know. Yemon said she was dragged by Karen and her friends around the school, met Karen's mother, and she had a lot of paperwork on her desk too." Justin explained.

Abby groaned. She wanted to finish up her paperwork some more but Mallory, who's been working for a while when Abby hired her, took her paperwork away and placed them somewhere.

"I'll leave you to it." Justin said, leaving as Katsu walked in to help Ryker.

"Abby, I think you should rest for a few minutes. Your body isn't used to this kind of stress." Ryker explained to his granddaughter, who nods and he sighs.

Katsu walked over, having talked to Wheeljack before, telling Ryker what the scientist had found about the bullets.

Harley noticed Yemon was grumbling about something and chuckled. "You know, with the way you're acting, I'd say you look like a pouting adult right now." She chuckled more.

Yemon growled, looking at her. Ron and Henry had returned home, feeling exhausted after the man they dealt with.

Harley crossed her arms. "Is everything okay?" She asked, wondering if someone pissed him off.

"Yes. I'm worried. Before, Karen and her friends bullied Abby and Enyo. Now, after Abby came back, it suddenly changed. Did you see anyone else when you searched for Enyo?" Yemon asked.

"I saw some boys that don't look like they're from our daughter's class go after Enyo. I just thought they were going to help Enyo find that ball they were using to play kickball." Harley explained to him.

Yemon hummed. "Let's just hope nothing will go wrong." He answered, standing up.

Harley looked down at her phone and noticed she got a text message from Joey. She clicked on the message and read it aloud. "Harley, Abby is back, but Justin told me she was feeling hot from all the stress. She's in the med bay right now." She looked up before heading towards the med bay.

Katsu had finished talking before walking away towards his alt, going to take a small recharge as his holoform disappeared.

Harley noticed Abby was falling asleep and wondered if anything happened to her little girl to cause this.

Yemon hugged Harley from behind, looking at Ryker for an explanation.

Ryker sighed, looking at both of them. "Abby has been feeling stressed out today. Way more than a normal child should feel. She's been stressing out from school and work." He explained to them what Justin told him.

Yemon looked surprised, wondering why she would be so stressed out about something.

Harley looked shocked at the news. Their daughter was feeling stressed out and didn't tell anyone?

Yemon sighed. "Guess we won't be doing trick or treating for them. We can still celebrate the other holidays." He said, letting go of Harley and going towards their daughter.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I didn't mean it." Abby whimpered out, opening her eyes and looking at her father.

"It's okay, sweetspark. It isn't your fault. Just take it easy." Yemon said, kissing his sparkling's forehead.

Abby nodded her head as her mother came over to her bed. "Abby, why didn't you tell us that you were feeling stressed? Why didn't you tell me that you had a lot of paperwork to do?" She asked her little girl.

Yemon nodded in agreement. "Just rest for now." He told his little girl.

"I didn't want to worry anyone if I told them." Abby told her mother, yawning tiredly again.

"You are supposed to tell someone." Yemon says. Ekon came down to the med bay, staying a bit away from Harley, having the bullets in a plastic bag.

Abby looked down, feeling ashamed that she didn't tell anyone about her stress. Harley ran her fingers through Abby's hair.

Ekon left, going to see what Griffin is doing. Yemon sat near his daughter's bed, pulling up a chair for himself to sit on.

Harley sighed, feeling tired out after a whole day of listening to a woman scream and yell at her about something or other while she was out shopping for healthy food; no more junk food in this house.

"Harley, sit with me." Yemon told his sparkmate.

Harley went to sit next to him on the floor.

Yemon shook his head, relaxing in the seat.

Harley looked at her husband. "You okay?" She asked him.

"Just tired. It's hard to believe that life has changed ever since I met you." Yemon answered.

"Yeah. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to wake up one day and realize that everything here is just a dream and I'm back home with my parents in my childhood body." Harley explained, feeling scared about waking up in her seven year old body.

Yemon smiled, his spark beating happily. "Some form a bond, which I wish we could do on." He said, grabbing her hand.

Harley's heart was beating fast when she looked at her husband with a smile and squeezed his hand gently.

Yemon smiled back, watching as Katsu's headlights flashed on. "He's awake. Remember when you first met Katsu? You scared him that much he almost shocked you." He asked.

Harley chuckled, nodding her head. "I remember that. I was in a hurry to get to Ratchet's med bay, because he said it was important about something." She answered.

A roar of an engine could be heard. "Not my fault. She was wearing normal clothes that I freaked out thinking she was a civilian when I first arrived." Katsu replied.

"I was wearing a tshirt and shorts. I just woke up that day." Harley grinded out. "Abby is sleeping, be quiet." She hissed out.

"You looked like a normal civilian. I arrived during the night, moving towards the med bay already. Ratchet was teaching me about you humans. I was not expecting you like that. That's why I freaked out, since Ratchet was busy with something. He only told me someone was supposed to see him." Jolt explained.

Harley chuckled, rubbing the back of her head. "Yeah. I was nauseous during the first two weeks before I found out I was pregnant." She tells Jolt.

"You had no warning, Jolt." Yemon joked. A growl only answered him.

"You had no warning either, mister." Harley giggled.

"What do you mean?" Her husband asked.

"When Ratchet told all of you that I was two weeks pregnant, you looked so shocked I thought I wouldn't be able to stop laughing." Harley covered her mouth to stifle her laughter.

"Yes, don't forget he glitched." Jolt snickered, a rumble escaping the car.

Harley snorted, snickering. "Who knew he would be spluttering?" She giggled.

"Oh. I was more worse before I arrived to Earth. My first sparkmate, when she was sparked with Ariella, I glitched and almost fell down." Yemon answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 531 12
As Kagome has gone to the Feudal Era of Japan to spend the rest of her life with Inuyasha, she has had to leave her family behind. As her younger sis...
39.1K 1.1K 30
This story is Freen and Becky GL story. This is just ‌a fiction and not a true story.
30.3K 427 5
Xx Sequel to: - Luna Mew Light Journey Stories XxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxx Luna and the gang adventures, meeting Legendary Pokémon's and Amaz...
3.8K 83 8
Lulu is a young black leopard with yellow eyes. She loses her parents in a huge fire when they push her out of the way. she travels alone looking f...